All Comments on 'A Succubus and a Priest'

by roy_r

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Seriously?

Caleb and Lilith started out as true enemies but Lilith wound up wanting a strong man to impregnate her with their child,sorta a Heaven and Hell type union where their child has the best attributes of both,being sneaky and mischievious,yet also pure and innocent for their child or children.

Now as for Lilith I think it was uncalled for to wipe Calebs memory like that,I just wish she had let him keep his memories and Lilith had stayed with him as his Succubus Wife or Companion and raised their Daughter(s) to be both good and bad.

Lilith and Caleb are the typical stereotype,neither truly good but not truly evil either,they are simply beings of their beliefs.If I were the author I would rewrite this story to portray both of them accepting eachother and teaching their Daughter to be 50/50 good and bad,kinda like the best of both worlds.

One final thing is the instances where both Lilith and Caleb were conflicted but clearly attraction toward eachother,so it would ROCK if they fell in love and became a couple that had wild passionate sex constantly,and besides thats what Lit Stories are about,am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey dude loving your story and like can we talk about a story idea that I had in mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i mean, it doesn't really matter for me seeing it's just another erotic story, but i both agree and disagree with Rodimus.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Not sure where the Taboo is on this other than sex with a demon Succubus, which is really, against the will of one as being under the spell of the demon. This belongs in Fantasy category much like me writing about my 9 inch cck. ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was a good read, sorry about the entitled people down there.

joeeasy67joeeasy67over 1 year ago

This was a great story. very enjoyable to read.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

One of the best succubus erotic stories, I loved this story, I read it many times again and again, keep it up excellent writing, excellent storyline ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous