A Succubus and a Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and released her tail. It brushed his cock, teased his balls, then wiggled lower. He barely had the time to frown in confusion before its slick, supple tip plunged into his ass.

He exclaimed in protest, clenching around the intrusion, but it was too late. She yanked him down and silenced him with a kiss. He gave a muffled noise and pulled apart. Her narrowed eyes seemed to relish the shock on his face.

"You're not meant to--" His breath hitched as her tail poked somewhere inside that sent a jolt up his spine. "P-pull it out!"

"Shush, now. You'll like this." She grinned and groped his cock. "I think you already do."

His traitorous cock stiffened in her hand even as her slick tail glided inside him. His cheeks burned; this was strange and abnormal. He began to pull away, but her hands behind his shoulder blades held him back. Despite her slighter build, he had no illusions about who was stronger.

"Are you going to just let me fuck you, Caleb?" She spread her legs, her eyes glinting. "Or are you going to fuck me back?"

A low growl rose in his chest, and his restraint shattered. Guided by her hand, he slipped into her exquisite heat. His eyes went wide. She was incredibly slick and wet, and even hotter than before. Screwing up his face, he thrust into her.

"There's no hurry," she said, digging her fingers into his shoulder blades. "Savor me as I savor you."

The tail that had stilled for a moment stirred inside him again. As he resumed moving, it followed suit, plunging deeper as he plunged into her in turn. Lilith's crimson eyes never left his face.

"Feels good," she whispered, "doesn't it?"

"Yes," he moaned, then dropped his gaze.

She tugged him down until their lips met. "Let go and enjoy it. I'm here and I'm yours, and nothing else matters."

Perhaps she was right, or perhaps it was easier to pretend that she was. He gave in to the sensations: her hot skin, her smell, the exquisite embrace of her wet heat. Her tail glided in a perverse rhythm with his thrusts, its spongy tip teasing him where he had never been teased before. His cock was no longer merely hard but throbbing.

"Don't hold back," Lilith breathed. "My womb is aching for your seed."

He quickened his pace and whimpered when Lilith matched him. It was the sweetest bliss, plunging into her molten heat while her slick tail stretched his ass. His climax that had seemed so distant was nearing again.

She moaned, her eyes rolling back with each thrust. His lungs pumped like bellows, and sweat dripped down his nose.

"Breed me!" she gasped. "Give me a child!"

His eyes widened in horror. He began to pull out, but her legs clamped around his waist, tugging him close. Her cunt clenched, while her tail prodded that pleasurable spot inside him.

The dam inside him broke. He couldn't stop--or perhaps he could but deep down wanted to mark her as his. After a few last vigorous thrusts, he buried himself to the hilt with a strangled cry. His seed erupted from him again and again as her cunt greedily milked him.

He sagged onto her with a groan; it was the second time, yet it felt like he had released even more than before. She crooned and stroked his hair. Her legs loosened from his waist, and coming to his senses, he rolled off her.

She slowly sat up, touched her belly, and gave him a beatific smile. "Yes, I can tell your seed will take. I shall give birth to a strong and beautiful daughter." She tilted her head. "Perhaps more than one."

His mouth hung agape as guilt crashed over him anew. "This--this can't be happening. Succubi only drain men for sustenance!"

She laughed. "While that's usually true, once we come across a particularly virile man, we allow him to breed us. Rejoice, Caleb: you will be a father."

"No," he said hollowly. "I didn't mean to--"

She cackled. "Oh, I'd say you more than meant to. I've never been filled so much in so short time."

He clutched his head with trembling hands, her cackles ringing in his ears. Glancing toward the door, he scrambled across the bed. The chapel--he would send a message to the bishop and confess everything--there was little future for a disgraced priest, but he had sinned beyond redemption--

His body went limp, and the bed came up to meet his face. Lilith flipped him over. Her face seemed almost concerned--but of course, demons weren't capable of such emotion.

"I don't like using my precious magic needlessly," she said, peering him in the eye, "but I can tell you're planning something stupid. You humans and your rigid dogmas... Have you ever thought how much easier your life would be without them?"

"Let me go," he hissed.

She shook her head and pressed a finger to his forehead. "I don't know why I bothered; you won't remember this conversation, anyway. Until we next meet... Forget."

Her eyes flashed, and her face rippled as if a reflection in a pond. He blinked vigorously, but his vision continued to blur. His consciousness faded, and dreamless sleep claimed him.

12