A Succubus Awakens Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura moaned as Gwen's claw traced a line up her side and did a little circle around her nipple. Gwen's other hand caressed Laura's groin. Laura reached up to wrap an arm around Gwen's neck, arching her back and giving a low moan. Laura began undulating seductively, pushing into Gwen's hand. In return, Gwen began to knead while she ran her free hand sensually along the curves of Laura's supple body.

Little more than two weeks ago, Amy had considered herself firmly heterosexual, when she was interested in sex at all. Now she was unable to look away from the sapphic display before her. They were so beautiful together. Laura's body was tight and firm, more athletic than Gwen's, but graceful. Every movement Laura made felt like part of a seductive dance. Next to Gwen Amy felt clumsy and awkward, Laura looked like she belonged by her side. Her mouth began to water as she watched their pace intensify, their movements become more frantic. Gwen spun Laura around by the shoulders, and they began to kiss. Gwen's hands wandered to Laura's rear, shapely and athletic. So different from Amy's.

Gwen shoved Laura backward. Laura gasped, and so did she. Gwen flashed her a smirk. She quickly closed her mouth and glared back. Laura's legs hit the coffee table and she toppled over onto the wooden surface with a slap. Gwen stepped closer and ordered, "Roll over."

Laura obeyed, rolling onto her stomach to face Amy. She still wore that look of triumph. At least until it was replaced by surprise as Gwen grabbed her ankles and dragged her backward until her knees were on the floor, leaving her bent over the table. Gwen reached into the brown bag and pulled out the plug, as well as an enormous ridged, purple phallus. She flipped a switch at the base, and a low buzzing filled the room.

"Amy." She felt her body snap to attention. "Sit here, you'll have a better view." Gwen gestured to the sofa, directly in front of Laura, and began sliding the redhead's leggings down.

Amy rose to her feet, and moved over with trembling legs. Laura's eyes followed her until Gwen knelt behind her, and the vibrations became muffled. They lost focus and Laura let out a high pitched hum. Amy squeezed her thighs together, and watched as Gwen went to work across from her.

"You should really thank Laura. Without her I would probably have drained you completely. I've been feeding on her for a while now. Eating her aura so that I could resist doing the same to yours."

"Thank you Laura."

The words came out on their own, and Gwen smiled to herself. In response, Laura stretched her hands forward like a cat and gripped the edge of the table nearest Amy as she moaned.

"I've been resisting it since the beginning. I didn't want to change you at first. But I couldn't help it. I think it's just in my nature."

Gwen began to ease the vibrater in and out of Laura's sex. Unfortunately, Amy couldn't see what was happening, but as more and more of the toy disappeared behind the curves of Laura's rear, her moans grew more intense.

"Eventually I realized, why fight it? What's the difference between me following human morality, with you as my guide, and you following a demon's morality?" Gwen was watching her now. Continuing to play with Laura without looking. "Why don't I be your moral compass?"

"Because, Gwen it's wro-"

"Hold her hands." Gwen interrupted.

Again, her body moved on its own. She leaned forward, and took Laura's delicate hands in her own. Laura met her eyes again, and squeezed Amy's palms as Gwen brought her other hand to Laura's rear. Teasing her other hole, Amy realized with a start. A wave of tingling warmth swept through her. Heat rushed to her cheeks. She was entranced. Gwen's puppet. Body and mind.

"Wrong. What's wrong about it? I prey on humans. It's the natural order of things. Are sharks wrong to feed on other fish?"

Laura yelped as Gwen extended a finger, her claw slid back, and she pushed slowly into Laura's ass. Laura bit her lip and her moans became squeaky and desperate. Laura tugged against Amy's grip, but she held firm. Gwen didn't want her to let go. Laura wiggled her butt at Gwen, who began easing both her hand and the toy in and out, gradually increasing in pace.

"I understand you're still human, and that-" Laura interrupted as Gwen hit a spot that caused her to squeal in delight. "Shut up."

Gwen slapped Laura's rear hard enough for the sound to echo off the walls. A red handprint formed on the rounded porcelain flesh. Laura whimpered, following the command despite her pain.

"Anyway," Gwen turned her attention back to Amy. "You wouldn't condemn a thrall for their actions, right? Serving me, you would be blameless."

Laura was writhing on the table between them, desperate. Gwen's machinations had kept pace and her hands were a blur.

"She's close. What do you think, should I let her come? I'll let you feel it too."

Laura's browns knitted and she fixed Amy with a pleading look, groaning through gritted teeth. When Laura climaxed, Gwen would open the connection, and overwhelm her with pleasure. Amy was already more excited than she wanted to admit.

"No." She tried to give Laura an apologetic look. She knew what it felt like when Gwen built you up, only to let you come back down. Laura snarled at her as Gwen ceased her movements.

"See, you can be cruel when you want to."

Amy felt a fresh wave of heat throughout her body. She tensed, squeezing Laura's hands and pressing her legs together again. Gwen was rewarding her. It felt so good. Amy realized that it didn't matter what she chose. Gwen wielded pleasure like a leash. Pulling her along wherever she desired.

"Let her go." Amy did. "Laura, hold this inside."

Gwen eased the vibrater in as deep as she could, and increased the intensity. Laura arched her back and gasped, squeezing her hands into fists, before slipping one arm under herself to do as she was told. Gwen stood and made her way around the table. Amy flinched as she bent down beside her, then realized she was just removing her sweatpants. Gwen stepped out of them, her gorgeous legs, perfectly smooth, on full display. Amy resisted the urge to reach out and romantically run her hand along one, as she might have done earlier in the night. A pang of sadness struck her.

"Help me out of these?"

Gwen stepped in front of her facing Laura, and bent low. Neither girl could see her, and Amy licked her lips as she slid Gwen's panties down, peeling away the strip of fabric covering her delicious flower. If she just leaned forward, she could taste it. Gwen began kissing Laura deeply, and swayed her ass hypnotically. A rebellious arm raised on its own. Amy laid a hand on Gwen's skin and began to caress her. Gwen moaned. Another surge of heat. Neither of them could see Amy. Her other hand drifted between her thighs.

Resist! She desperately urged herself to stop, but her mind was unraveling. The only thing she could focus on was Gwen. Before she knew what was happening her mouth was opening, she was leaning forward. You need to escape! Gwen cooed back at her, able to feel Amy's breath on her skin. Amy extended her tongue. You don't want to be a thrall! But part of her did. As always, Gwen's nectar was sweet as she buried her tongue in the waiting folds.

"Good girl," Gwen praised her.

Amy felt her tension fade as her body relaxed and she eased into her task. Vulgar slurping and moaning filled the room as Amy desperately lapped, and Gwen violated Laura's mouth with her serpentine tongue. No longer caring if they saw, she began to play with herself while she pleasured Gwen. So much for staying strong. Her own climax built quickly, no doubt helped along by Gwen's abilities. Electric pulses ran through her, driving her on and on. Amy could see Laura squirming in time with her. Gwen was like a conduit, connecting her to Laura, forcing them to share each other's pleasure.

"Would you like to come?" Gwen had broken the kiss. She was staring into Laura's eyes. Laura desperately nodded her head. "Ask Amy then, if she says yes I'll let you both come." Gwen looked back to watch her as Laura began pleading.

"P-please, Amy. Please let me come."

Amy knew that if she said yes it was over. What was left of her willpower would be washed away by a storm of ecstasy that would leave her Gwen's willing servant. Her lips parted. She needed to climax. She needed to escape.

"No." She barely managed to force the word out. It tasted bitter.

"Why?!" Laura shouted at her.

Gwen turned her attention back to Laura. "Shhh. You heard her. Not yet."

Laura closed her eyes and whimpered as their climax faded. Amy's hips still shifted on their own, grinding against her hand, but she knew it was fruitless. They weren't coming until Gwen let them. Suddenly she regretted her choice. Gwen stood and retrieved the plug. Laura perked up, realizing what was about to happen. She kept her forearms on the table, but stood on her feet, arching her back and spreading her legs wide in an impressive display of flexibility.

Gwen caressed the plug with her tongue, coiling it around the tip and sliding downward to coat the entire surface. Amy felt her insides clench, remembering what that tongue felt like. Gwen held out the plug and called to her.

"Amy, you do it."

Her knees nearly buckled as she stood, and moved behind Laura's nubile form. She took the plug in hand, it was heavier than she thought, and nestled it against Laura's backdoor and watched as it clenched in anticipation. The purple base of the vibrator still protruded from her pussy, humming away. Her mons quivered along with it. Shining juices dripped downward through her patch of crimson pubic hair.

Goosebumps prickled up along her neck as Gwen brushed back her hair and whispered into her ear. "I know you like being in control. I taught you that. Go ahead, take her."

Amy began to push. Laura hissed as the plug spread her open. Amy met resistance, and pushed harder. Laura relaxed, and it began to slip deeper. Her orifice grew wider and wider as the reflective silver surface of the plug dilated her, until it reached the widest point, and all at once Laura's body pulled it in, closing tightly around the base and sealing it inside. Laura moaned and her knees buckled inward. The circular base of the plug shifted slightly as her muscles clenched.

Amy took hold of the vibrator and began to ease it in and out. Laura pushed back to give her better access. Once again, she shared a rising, euphoric heat with the broken woman before her that grew each time she shoved the toy deeper. Gwen wrapped an arm around Amy's waist and began to taunt Laura.

"How does it feel to be fucked by your rival?"

"Mmmm"

"When you brought the toys, did you think you would be the one to use them on her? Did you think I would choose you over her?"

"...y-yessss."

Gwen let out a cruel trill of laughter. "You really are pathetic. You were never going to beat Amy. Not before, and certainly not now. You're just my little pet slut." Gwen was speaking to Laura, but looking sideways up at her. Gwen reached up and stroked a hand through her hair as she continued, "Amy is special."

Pride swelled inside her at the praise. She was special, not just a slave like Laura. Amy reeled back and slapped Laura in the same spot as Gwen had. Laura bit her fist to contain her yell.

"Tell Amy what you are."

"I'm... I'm Gwen's pet slut."

"Now if you want to come, be a good little pet and beg Amy."

"P-please Amy. Please! Let me come. Just once. I've waited so long."

Amy felt that same sense of power she'd had over Gwen last night. She knew it was an illusion, that she was Gwen's plaything. No more in control than Laura. Still, it felt amazing. Gwen hugged her from behind. A hand slid beneath her shirt and teased along her skin. Cupped her breast. Another traced the line of her hips. Gwen's body pressed against hers. Her voice tickled Amy's ear. Her words, dripping with love and affection, wormed their way into Amy's mind.

"This is how it will be. The two of us, together. We can take whatever we want. Anyone we want. You'll be a thrall, but you'll be special. Please, Amy. I want this."

The last words pulled at her. She wanted Gwen to be happy. To give her anything she wanted. Even if it meant condemning Laura to a life of servitude. Even if it meant betraying her humanity and surrendering herself to Gwen. Being a thrall didn't seem so bad. Xavier's words echoed in the distance. Her rational mind, what little remained, screamed at her to fight back.

"Well, Amy." She felt Gwen's hand cradle her sex. "Can she come?"

Amy understood the implication. If Laura came, so would she. Somehow she knew that would signal the end of her freedom. Gwen would claim her, and despite what she said, Amy knew Gwen would use her as she saw fit. Amy felt a smile spread, unbidden, across her face.

"Yes."

Pent up lust ripped through them both. Amy felt like she would drown. The sounds that escaped her were inhuman. She could feel every single nerve in her body burning in ecstasy all at once. Laura collapsed to the floor. Amy fell, but Gwen caught her and gently deposited her into the armchair, crumpled and convulsing. For a moment, the world went black. Then all at once, she felt an iron will seize her, and froze. Twitching aftershocks of the orgasm were the only movement she was capable of. Gwen stood over her, looking down, expressionless.

"You have such strong willpower. I've always admired that." Gwen glanced at laura. Drooling and writhing on the floor. "She was easy to break, but even with the threads, your resistance was too much." Gwen shrugged. "It doesn't matter now though. When you climax, you're defenseless. Now you're mine."

Gwen leaned down and stroked her hair, like a pet. Her purse was digging into her back. She tried to move, but only succeeded in twitching a finger.

"I really am sorry. I didn't want to do this by force. That's what I get for underestimating her I guess." Gwen snapped up. "Oh well, let's make some thralls!" Her voice was light and playful. She grabbed Laura by the wrist and hauled her up with ease, turning her to face Amy.

"You know I like to tease. I want you to watch while I take her. You'll be next."

Gwen held Laura up by the back of her neck, and placed her other hand just below Laura's navel. She extended a single clawed finger and pressed. It broke the skin, and Laura began screaming and kicking her feet along the floor, trying to find purchase. Blood flowed from the wound, and began to form a perfect circle a few inches wide, centered on Gwen's claw. The trail it left behind turned black. The room smelled like burning flesh. The moment the circle completed Laura's screams shifted into a higher register, as pain became pleasure. Her body went limp, and her eyes rolled back. Her lips parted in a stupid, open-mouthed smile and she curled her toes. Amy's mouth was dry.

More blood leaked from the puncture, and a pattern began to emerge. Symmetrical sharp lines like the petals of a rose, sweeping delicate lines like wings, a single rivulet of blood dripped straight down forming a stem. Laura smiled wide, and closed her eyes. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and her screams cut off into gasping silence. Gwen seemed to be affected too. She withdrew her finger and staggered back. Her arm lowered, depositing Laura to the floor, and she fell to her knees. It looked as if she was biting back a moan, and her eyes were closed. Amy felt her hold slip, and inched a shaking hand into her purse. Cold metal brushed against her fingers.

Gwen's eyes snapped open and she regained control.

"Don't worry, love. I haven't forgotten you." She stood. "That just felt better than I expected. Your turn."

Amy slid her finger into the ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

All at once the threads were cleanly severed, and excruciating emptiness whipped against Gwen's senses where her connection to Amy had been a moment before. She fell to her knees, unable to think clearly as Amy staggered to her feet and began moving away. Amy pulled open the door, and paused, turning to look back at her. Betrayal written clearly on her face. Fear and longing overwhelmed her.

"Amy..." She choked out.

Amy turned away from her and stepped out into the night. Gone. Dark. Silent. Behind her, Laura stirred. She could feel her thrall's emotions with precision. The fading echoes of ecstasy. The joy at her servitude. The pain in her body. There was no more resistance. Every piece of Laura's soul belonged to her. But Amy was gone. Gwen knelt in silence for a while, thinking. Eventually she stood and gave Laura a gentle kick.

"Get up."

Laura groaned, still too dazed to move. Gwen reached out with her senses and found herself as in control of Laura's aura as her own. As if the threads had coalesced like the fibers of a muscle that she could flex, bending Laura to her will as easily as moving a limb. Laura snapped to attention as she sent her a jolt of irritation. She stood, still trembling. The black mark just above her groin stood out against her skin, marking her as Gwen's. She should have started with Amy. Picturing that mark on Amy's beautiful body brought tears of frustration.

Laura would pay for this. She'd forced Gwen to condense what should have been months of seduction into a single passionate frenzy. She'd put on a good show, but in truth she'd been nervous the whole time. Desperate not to let Amy go. To bend her far enough that she would allow herself to be corrupted. It had almost worked. If only she hadn't given in to her impulses at the end. That stupid display of hubris, thralling Laura first. Fuck!

She slammed her fist into the coffee table hard enough to splinter it and send a crack diagonally down the center. Laura yelped. Not used to the connection being so strong, she'd let her rage slip across and frighten Laura. Good. It was her fault. She'd cost Gwen Amy. Now she would pay.

"Laura."

"...yes, mistress?"

"Call your fiance." Gwen could feel her turmoil, but there was no trace of resistance. Laura would do exactly as she was told. "And drive us home."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining hard now, and Amy hadn't thought to grab her coat on the way out. She marched up the slope toward Jim's house, soaked and freezing. The only possessions she'd escaped with had been whatever was in her purse, and the ring. Luckily that included her car keys. In a stroke of fortune, Gwen hadn't followed her. Which was good because she had barely been able to walk, crippled by the ecstatic heat that had taken hold of her body and the daze that severing her connection had brought. Being in closer proximity to Gwen, she had felt it this time. Physically. Her head and body ached. She felt as if she'd run a marathon.

Gwen had betrayed her. No, that wasn't true. Gwen had done exactly what demons do. It wasn't betrayal to obey her instincts. On that count, Gwen was right. This was her own fault. For ignoring Jim and Xavier's warnings. For ignoring her changing personality. For not wearing the ring. She'd been moments away from being thralled. Made a slave for the rest of her life. Just like Laura. The image of Laura's enthrallment weighed heavily. A large part of that weight was jealousy. The ring, it seemed, didn't reverse the changes that Gwen had made to her thinking. Hopefully those would fade with time.

An uneven crack on the sidewalk caused her to trip, but she threw a foot out and caught herself. She stood straight and pushed her hair back. It slapped heavily against her back. She needed a haircut. Her thoughts turned back to Laura as she continued walking. Gwen's thrall now. How long had Gwen been toying with her behind Amy's back? Was lying to her really so easy? She huffed. Gwen's infidelity wasn't the issue. Amy's participation was. She'd practically broken Laura herself, and enjoyed every second of it. What a hypocrite she was. Lecturing Gwen before turning around to be her accomplice.