A Succubus Awakens Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of it mattered now though. Beating herself up wouldn't help Laura. It wouldn't help Gwen. And she would help her. Whether her former friend liked it or not. Anything short of changing her back to a human felt like losing, and Amy did not like to lose. No more timid scholar, no more pushover. If Gwen had changed back willingly, Amy would have been by her side. Her partner. Instead she would be her opponent. The Watchers' house loomed over her as she stood soaked in the freezing rain, and smiled. Gwen had never beaten her.

Hey everyone! I appreciate you taking the time to read this story that started as smut, but quickly became something I care deeply about. This chapter marks the end of A Succubus Awakens, but don't worry. There's a lot more to come for Gwen and Amy. If you enjoyed the story, have questions or comments, or just want to yell at me for breaking up your favorite couple, feel free to reach out. Thanks for reading!

-Ash