A Succubus Awakens Ch. 09

Story Info
Gwen's two lives collide.
7.3k words
4.9
13.9k
32

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write this as a final addendum to the studies of demonology contained herein. It is not from nothing that demons sprang forth. Some otherworldly force, yet unknown, spawned these abominations. If you aim to stem the tide. To join The Watchers of Enoch. You must look further than simply slaying monsters, and seek loftier goals. Greater truths. The enemy is ever growing, ever changing. To grow complacent, is to die.

-Sir Arthur Thompson, The Demonic Archive

Disubstituted Cyclohexane struggled to hold Amy's attention as the professor droned on. Last night had left her drained. More accurately, her succubus girlfriend had. Gwen had apologized this morning, claiming that Amy's display of dominance sent her over the edge, but that didn't do much good as far as Amy's studies were concerned. She covered a wide yawn with a hand, and wiped away the moisture in her eyes. Organic Chem was in an auditorium style classroom, and today she'd chosen a seat in the back rather than her usual place in the front row. Someone more capable of paying attention would put it to better use. The professor seemed so far away. His words faded as her thoughts wandered.

Yesterday had been... amazing. She lacked the vocabulary to describe how it felt. They'd continued their escapades late into the night. Amy felt that she'd lost the initiative at some point, and Gwen had taken control, but she couldn't care less. Gwen had brought her to orgasm over and over as they played. Feeling sleepy in class was a small price to pay for the privilege of bedding a succubus. Not that she would let Gwen know that. Her schoolwork was already slipping. The last thing she needed was Gwen thinking they could have sex whenever she wanted. Somehow, she'd managed to complete her work just before class, but she'd need to be more diligent in the future and prepare for more ...unexpected events.

"You look like you had a late night."

Amy's eyes snapped open. At some point she'd drifted to sleep. Students were filing out of the classroom, and the professor was putting away his things. Standing over her with a leather bag hanging from one shoulder, was Laura Fitzroy. Laura looked nearly as sleepy as she was, but still held herself with the same poise and grace she always did. Smokey mascara and meticulous winged eyeliner gave her a fierce look despite her freckled cheeks and short stature. Amy hadn't bothered with makeup, and must have looked a mess in comparison. She sat up straighter and began to put away her blank notes.

"Something like that." She stood, towering over Laura, somehow still feeling smaller.

"Too much time with your girlfriend?" Laura taunted.

Amy froze. Did Laura know? No, how could she. Amy remembered that Gwen said Laura had been referring to them as girlfriends to taunt her for a while now. It was the first time she'd used the term to Amy's face though. Affecting calm, she began walking toward the door. Laura fell in step beside her, hurrying to keep up.

"Sorry I've taken up so much of her time lately. That must be difficult for you."

"It's fine. How's the ball coming along?"

"The ball? Oh, fine. We've been spending our time very ...effectively."

Amy came to a halt in the middle of the hallway and stared down at Laura. Laura stopped as well and looked back at her. Pure innocence. Amy was afraid to ask her anything, lest she give herself away.

"What do you want?" Could Laura hear how nervous she was?

"Oh nothing, just to give you some advice." Clearly, Laura wanted her to ask for more information. She considered leaving, but as always, curiosity got the better of her.

"What advice?"

"That you don't know Gwen as well as you think you do."

Laura held up a hand, a small black square between two fingers. An SD card. Amy glanced back and forth between Laura's smiling face and the card before cautiously reaching out. She half expected Laura to pull it away at the last second, but she let it go easily when Amy took hold. Laura's face seemed a bit flushed, though.

"What is this?"

"Just watch it when you're alone. Got it? Alone."

"Wha-"

Laura had already turned and was scurrying down the hall, both hands on her bag's shoulder strap. Amy looked down at the card in her hand. What just happened? Nervous churning filled her stomach. Whatever it was, it would have to wait until she got home. She tucked away the SD card and pushed it from her mind, along with a bizarre mix of fear, anger, and jealousy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of burning fish nearly bowled her over as she walked in the door. All the open windows were open and the apartment was freezing. Gwen stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter in a seductive pose somewhat spoiled by the stains covering her apron, and the lingering haze of smoke throughout the room.

"Welcome home, honey." Gwen batted her eyes.

"Oh no."

"I made you dinner. It's uh, not my best work. But I wanted to apologize for last night. I went a little overboard."

Amy dropped her bag and purse off in the armchair and began closing windows. "I'll say, I fell asleep in class."

"Yeah, you looked like death this morning."

"Thanks."

"Still beautiful though."

Gwen gestured for her to sit at the counter and brought over a plate of overcooked salmon. It was a sweet gesture, so Amy did her best to keep a straight face as she sat. Gwen watched her intently as she brought the first bite to her lips. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Not when you considered that Gwen probably couldn't taste it, and hadn't been much of a chef to begin with.

"I forgot to wrap it properly so a bunch of grease dripped in the oven."

"Hence the smoke."

"Hence the smoke..." She confirmed with a grimace.

"Well it's better than your usual cooking."

"Thanks, I guess?"

When Amy finished, Gwen took her plate and deposited it in the sink. She returned and exclaimed in a cheesy voice, "Now, for my dinner." and began to kneel.

"Gwen, no."

Amy kicked halfheartedly at her as Gwen tried to position herself in the narrow space between the stool and the counter. She caught Amy's leg, but it threw her off balance and she fell the remaining distance to the ground.

"Ow!"

"Not tonight, I'm exhausted."

"Fine, fine. I was mostly kidding anyway. We really need a table."

When she tried to stand, however, her head slammed into the bottom of the counter. It made a sound like two rocks striking together and a chip of plaster fell from the bottom surface.

"Gwen! Ugh... your stupid horns just broke the counter."

"Ow..." Gwen moved sideways and stood to full height rubbing the air a few inches from her head.

"I'm going to have to pay for that..." She sighed. It was an accident, no point being mad. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

They spent the evening watching movies. Gwen sat in her lap, and they shared a blanket. To Amy's surprise, and to her credit, Gwen never tried to initiate any sexual activity. Amy could feel a horn digging into her shoulder as Gwen rested her head on her chest. She ignored it, and absently stroked a hand up and down the side of Gwen's thigh. After an hour or so, Amy suddenly remembered the SD card, and her strange encounter with Laura. She knew she needed to ask Gwen about it, but found it difficult. Amy grew more and more nervous, and stopped paying attention as the movie played out. Eventually the credits rolled. White text on a black screen. The room grew dark.

"Gwen?"

"Yeah?"

"I talked to Laura today."

Gwen's body tensed in her lap. When she responded her tone was flat and cold. "Oh? What did she say?"

"She told me I don't know you as well as I think I do." She decided to leave out the SD card.

Gwen was silent for a moment, and when she spoke her voice was soft and sweet, her words dripping with affection. "Don't worry about Laura, she's just jealous of us."

"But does she know about us?"

"A little bit, but it's okay. It's not a big deal."

Maybe Gwen was right. Why was she so afraid of Laura knowing they were dating? But all the time Gwen had been spending with her...

"You haven't ...done anything with her. Have you?"

Gwen leaned back and looked up at her with a warm smile. Amy's heart melted and butterflies filled her stomach.

"You're the only one I love, Amy."

An urge to lean down and kiss Gwen overtook her and she gave in. In the back of her mind, it registered that Gwen hadn't answered the question, but it didn't seem important. This was all she needed. Too soon, Gwen broke the kiss.

"I forgot though, I do have to go to Laura's and pick up some paperwork. It won't be long though. Stay here and wait for me?"

It was a question, but somehow felt like an order.

"Okay." Amy found herself responding.

"Thank you." A warm glow filled her as Gwen continued. "Don't worry about Laura, I'll tell her to stop being weird."

"Okay, thanks."

Gwen got up. Without her warmth or weight something felt like it was missing. Amy pulled the blanket tighter while Gwen threw on a jacket and shoes. Gwen pulled open the door, turned to smile back at her, then stepped out into the cold night air leaving Amy alone to wait. She pouted on the sofa for nearly half an hour before regaining some clarity and remembering the SD card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For once, Laura didn't seem scared of her. Which was surprising since Gwen had kicked in her door and stormed into her apartment with a snarl. Laura sat at her small kitchen table, waiting. She wore yoga pants and a cropped hoodie that revealed several inches of her toned midriff. Gwen could feel the lust behind those smokey eyes. Fear was there, but tinged with a thrilled anticipation.

"Mistress."

"What did you say to Amy?"

"Not much. I just asked if she enjoyed her time with you."

Gwen moved behind Laura and rested her hands on her shoulders.

"And why did you do that?"

"Because I was jealous."

The honesty surprised her. Gwen had expected Laura to be her usual defiant self. At least until she applied some "pressure." The surprise did nothing to abate her anger though. She slid one hand to the front of Laura's throat, gripped her hair with the other and craned her head back, forcing Laura to look her in the eyes. Eyes that she knew were filled with a fiery wrath. Excited fear rippled through Laura's aura. She applied pressure with the hand on Laura's neck.

"What did you think would happen when I found out?"

"That you would punish me," Laura gasped. Gwen tightened her grip.

"You want to be punished?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you broke me, and now all I want is for you to use me. I want you all to myself."

The words were barely a whisper and left Laura out of breath. Gwen squeezed harder.

"You don't get to decide when or if I use you. And you don't get to talk to Amy," she growled.

In response Laura smiled. Her face was growing red, and drool leaked from the corner of her mouth when her lips parted. She tried to say something, but it came out in a confused gurgle. Gwen silently stared down at her. If she tightened her grip any more she was liable to crush the girl's windpipe. She considered doing it anyway. Laura had knowingly crossed her. Breaking her hadn't changed her scheming nature, it seemed. Just what her motivations were. Her jealousy of Amy was still there, but it was no longer focused on their academic performance. She let go and Laura collapsed forward onto the table.

Laura took deep heaving breaths, turning her head sideways on the wooden surface so she could see Gwen. She mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"You..." Laura sucked in air. "You don't need her."

"And why is that?"

"She doesn't understand you."

"What does that mean?"

"She's too innocent. You can't treat her the way you treat me. You can't be yourself."

Laura's eyes flitted upward. To her horns. She could see them. Even though Amy still couldn't. Gwen had suspected during their last encounter, but hadn't tried to confirm whether it was true. Maybe she hadn't wanted to. Laura could see her for what she was.

"Of course I don't treat her like you. You're a toy. A pet. I love her, and soon you'll serve us both."

Gwen expected that to hit home. Laura would hate the thought of being forced to serve Amy. Instead she laughed.

"We'll see."

Gwen glared at her, narrowing her eyes and baring her teeth. She snatched the collar of the hoodie with enough force that she felt her claws pierce it and break skin beneath. She pulled Laura up to eye level.

"What did you do?"

"I gave her a present."

The video.

She dropped Laura unceremoniously. Anger was replaced by panic. It was too soon. Amy wasn't ready yet. She'd overestimated her control on Laura. She leaned against the table. No, she needed to calm down. Deep breaths. She could fix this, but she needed to get home. Fast.

"Where are your car keys?" She yanked the threads.

Laura pointed to a small basket on the kitchen counter. Gwen snatched them and sprinted out of the apartment. Laura's punishment could wait. The doorman gasped as she threw the glass door open with enough force to send a crack through it, and raced to the building's garage. Luckily the spaces corresponded to the apartment numbers, and it was easy to find space 707. A white BMW, polished to a spotless shine. She threw the door open, and looked inside. Fuck.

On her way back upstairs she gave the doorman a hurried "sorry!" and promised Laura would pay for the door. Upstairs, she found Laura leaning back in the same chair with her hand down her pants. Her eyes went wide and she froze, blushing.

"Wha-"

"I can't drive a stick." Gwen grabbed Laura's arm and began pulling her out of the apartment. As they passed, Laura snatched a brown paper bag off the counter. Gwen barely noticed. All she cared about was getting to Amy before she lost her.

Amy flinched when she heard the lock turn. She sat on the floor, in the corner of the apartment, crying and hugging her knees to her chest. On the floor next to her was a suitcase and a backpack with her laptop and schoolwork inside. Pointless. Gwen had ordered her to stay here, and she'd been unable to cross the threshold and flee. The door opened and Gwen stepped in, disheveled and panicked. Gwen scanned the room, stopping and locking eyes when she found her.

The glamour was gone. In the room's dim light her eyes shone an unsettling shade of pink. The horns were different than Amy had pictured. Smoother, the ridges less pronounced than they felt. The claws just looked like sharpened black fingernails, curved slightly. After Gwen had left her alone, she'd watched as those claws tore open Laura's shirt. Exposed and tortured her. She'd watched those glowing pink eyes shine with cruelty as Gwen used her powers to reduce Laura to a plaything. Now they were focused on her.

Like Laura, Amy had been warped too, and the video had driven home just how far. As she had watched her best friend, her girlfriend, her lover betray her, and torment another human being, horror hadn't been the only thing she felt. Part of her enjoyed it. Part of her wished she had been there. The part of her Gwen had changed.

"Amy..." Gwen took a step toward her and she pulled herself tighter. Gwen stopped, frowning. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"You already have."

"No. I only lost control that once..."

Amy shook her head. "You've been changing me this whole time. I thought you couldn't control it, but you can, can't you."

"Not the whole time. But recently, ...yes." She already knew it was true, but the words still broke her heart.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to be happy, and I don't want you to leave me."

"I thought you wanted to go back to being human."

Gwen tried to hide a smile. "No. That's what you wanted. I'm happier now than I've ever been."

"Gwen. You're hurting people."

"I know. I'm a demon, Amy. It's what I'm supposed to do."

"It's wrong."

"Then why does it feel so good? Why should I follow human rules when I have this power?"

"I'm so stupid for believing you." Jim and Xavier were right. About everything.

Gwen shook her head. "No you're not. You're happy aren't you? Why ruin this? I still love you, Amy. I want you by my side. No more pretending."

"You want to thrall me."

"Yes."

Anger crept into her voice. "Why bother with all this? The romance, the dates, cooking dinner. Just use the threads. Force me to be your slave. Don't toy with me."

"That's not what I want."

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to come willingly."

The door swung open again and another figure stepped inside. Laura, holding a brown paper bag. The concern faded from Gwen's face as she turned to give Laura a venomous glare. Amy couldn't help picturing the redhead seated, legs spread, in Gwen's lap. Moaning. Climaxing. The crippling satisfaction in her face.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"It's freezing out there, and you have the keys."

Gwen looked her up and down. "Why aren't you wearing something warmer?"

Laura glanced in Amy's direction and smiled at Gwen. "I thought you were going to fuck me again. You always ruin my clothes so I wore something cheap and easy to take off."

Seditious jealousy pulled Amy's face into a frown. Gwen glanced at her. She could feel it too.

"Just shut up and stand there."

"Yes, mistress."

Mistress. Amy struggled to hide her feelings. Pointless when Gwen could feel them all through their bond. The bond...

"Amy," She began walking closer. That seductive saunter that came so naturally. Even amidst her anger and hurt, Amy couldn't help watching the sway of those perfect hips. "I'm sorry. I meant for it to be slow, and gradual. Painless." She knelt. Those glowing eyes were less than a foot away. "You were supposed to choose this yourself. You still can. Please, be my thrall." Gwen held out her clawed hand, palm up.

Amy's mind reeled as conflicting urges fought against each other. She wanted to take Gwen's hand, to be with her like earlier today. To slap it away. To run. To be a slave. To fight. To cry. She didn't know what was Gwen's influence, and what was her own. Remarkably, though, she seemed to be able to make her own decision. She'd expected Gwen to use the threads. Force her to take her hand. Say the words. But it seemed like Gwen really did want her to make her own decision. She knew what the right decision was. She just wished it was easier.

"Fuck you." She slapped Gwen's hand away.

For a moment, the same anger and hurt that Amy felt was reflected in those inhuman features. Then Gwen regained her composure and sighed. She stood, and returned to Laura.

"Then sit there and watch." Gwen turned and flashed a wicked smile at her. "Maybe you'll change your mind. She snapped her fingers. "Laura."

Laura perked up and smiled as she skipped over to Gwen. "I thought we might need these." She held up the bag.

Gwen's eyes went wide as she peered inside. "Good girl."

"I was just following orders."

Gwen reached inside and withdrew her hand clutching a rounded plug made of a polished silvery material. "Don't look so happy. I'm still angry with you."

"I know." Laura's voice was trembling with excitement.

"I'm going to leave you even more broken than you are now. There won't be any chance of going back to your old life. You'll spend the rest of your life serving me. Is that what you want?"

Gwen and Laura both turned to watch Amy.

"Yes, mistress."

Amy gulped as Gwen began unzipping Laura's ripped undersized hoodie. It swung open, revealing the inner curvature of her breasts. She shrugged it off and bared herself proudly. Scratches marred the pale skin of her chest, and her throat was angry and red. She smiled triumphantly at Amy. Why did Laura want this? And why was she so jealous? Amy knew that what was about to happen would leave her aroused beyond reason. Gwen would make sure of it. She was in complete control, and though it pained her to admit it, Amy knew that if she was pushed too far she would submit to Gwen's desires. She needed to hold out. To stay strong until an opportunity presented itself.