A Succubus Hunts Ch. 00 - Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen laughed and lightly patted his cheek. "We'll have to work on that."

He didn't hear her. His focus was entirely on her perfect, beautiful, tits. Perky and cute, like everything else about her. On her tiny frame they looked big, but they were the perfect size for him to take a handful in each hand. She moaned, and shared a knowing smile with Laura as he fondled her. The women drew closer, and anticipation filled him as Laura tilted her head to adjust to Gwen. Finally, their lips connected in a passionate kiss.

This had to be a dream. He was feeling up the hottest chick he'd ever seen while she made out with his fiancée. He rubbed a thumb across one of Gwen's pink nipples, feeling it stiffen at his touch. He crunched forward, straining to bring his mouth to her breast. She cupped a hand behind his head, supporting him with her surprising strength as he began to suckle.

Laura let out a moan of her own. Gwen must have been using her other hand to pleasure her. His cock gave an involuntary twitch at the thought. Gwen broke their kiss and smiled. Laura's mouth hung open, tongue still out and dripping saliva. She panted, face scarlet, and watched Gwen with a rapturous look that he'd never seen. He didn't have time to linger on the thought though. Gwen released him suddenly, and without her support he fell slouched on the sofa.

Jason continued to stare up at Gwen as she stood. He watched, transfixed, as the topless woman offered Laura a hand up before sauntering around to stand behind Laura as she faced Jason and nervously brushed her hair behind her ear. No earrings. Gwen put a hand on each of Laura's shoulders, and peaked around to meet his eyes. She wore a mischievous grin.

"Would you like to see what Laura prepared for you?"

Laura crossed her arms, gripping her elbows and staring at the floor. Jason knew something was wrong, but the fog was thick enough to drown everything else out. Concern for Laura. Fear of what was coming. The knowledge that their relationship had been fundamentally changed somehow. Everything besides this overwhelming lust, this desperate need, was background noise. Jason nodded.

"Then tell her."

Laura looked up. Her eyes found his, they were glistening. Gwen whispered something in her ear and she bit her lip. The fire, and Jason's own ragged breaths were the only sounds. The women waited for him to say something. What did Laura want? Should he stop this? Could he? Jason swallowed, and spoke in a raspy voice, "Show me."

Laura closed her eyes and exhaled. When she opened them again, they were clear and focused. Tension faded from her body and she smiled at him as she pulled the sash loose. Silk whispered against silk as it slid free and floated to the floor. The robe hung loose, revealing a hint of white fabric against ivory skin. Laura shrugged her shoulders free, letting the fabric fall to catch on her elbows. She wore a delicate white bustier, leaving her shoulders exposed, and pushing her modest breasts up, making them seem larger.

She slowly lowered her arms, bringing the robe with her. Jason's eyes followed its edge until it fell free to pool on the floor behind her. She bared herself proudly, tilting her head and smiling in an imitation of Gwen. She wore stockings clipped to a garter belt, all white, and patterned with lace netting. A transparent skirt hung around her waist like a veil. It reminded him of a wedding dress, but the thought slipped away as he focused on her exposed midriff, between the corset and the garter. A tattoo. Some kind of flower, imposed over a winged circle.

Laura seemed to notice where he was looking and reverently placed a hand atop the tattoo. "Do you like it?"

Never in a million years had he imagined Laura Fitzroy with a tattoo. What the hell had happened in the month since he'd last seen her? The confusion was almost enough to push aside the fog. Almost. At least until Gwen cupped Laura's breasts from behind.

"Ah!" Laura yelped, and brought a hand to her mouth.

"She looks good right?"

She looked incredible. She'd worn lingerie for him before, always flattering, always expensive. But not like this. Blushing shyly, chest heaving, and all in white like some kind of lewd bride. He'd never seen her like this. Without composure. Ravenous hunger filled him. He wanted to go to her, to take her in his arms. Tear off the lingerie and ravage her. He sat up.

"Not yet."

Gwen's words pierced the fog and rooted him to the couch. She strutted over, standing between him and Laura, as she passed he thought he saw the fabric of the skirt brushed aside as if by an invisible hand. Laura shuddered. Gwen bent over, arching her back and wagging her hips seductively at Laura. She wrapped her arms around his neck and crooned at him.

"First, you satisfy me. Then, if you do a good job, you can have Laura as a reward."

"She's my fiancée."

"I know, I know. Don't be so serious. This will be fun. Besides, you want to fuck me right?"

He glanced at Laura, looking for permission only to find her biting a nail and staring at Gwen's ass. Again, a sudden realization at how bizarre this situation was struck him. Almost immediately though, his arousal flared. What was he doing? Who cared? He was going to get to fuck a smoking hot, flirtatious little slut right in front of his fiancée. Laura clearly wasn't worrying, so why should he?

In answer, he grabbed Gwen by her hair and pulled her to his mouth. He was tired of her playing with him. Emasculating him. He would show her who was in charge. Gwen braced herself against his chest and squealed in delight. He grabbed one of her tits and began to knead as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He slid his other hand down over her ass as pulled her harder against him. One of her arms left his shoulders and Gwen snapped in the air. He watched over her shoulders as Laura moved behind her, responding to the wordless command, and began to slide Gwen's jeans down her legs, followed by the thong she wore beneath.

Gwen kicked the clothing aside and straddled him, hovering mere inches above his dick, rock-hard and desperate for attention. Laura knelt, disappearing behind Gwen, and a moment later he felt her hand on his shaft as she positioned him against Gwen's entrance. He throbbed against the waiting flesh. Gwen's eyes were open and locked to his. She was waiting. Even when he was taking the lead it felt like she was in control.

He wanted to bury himself inside her. To watch her eyes as they registered the shock. Laura always complained that he moved too quickly. That he needed to ease in slowly or else he would hurt her. But this wasn't Laura. Gwen had spent the whole evening toying with him. With both of them. Now it was his turn.

He thrust upward, pushing past the initial resistance until her entrance welcomed him inside. She was ready and eager. Her warm flesh enveloped him effortlessly until she took him completely. Her eyelids fluttered as she let out a satisfied moan. Oddly, Laura moaned in tandem. Gwen's weight settled onto him, and she began to gyrate against him. Fuck, she was so tight. Tighter than Laura. Each time she rolled her hips, her body clenched down, squeezing his cock.

Gwen placed her hands against his pecs, dragging her nails and leaving behind furrows of red. Jason barely registered the pain. They fell into a rhythm, perfectly timed with the throbbing heat pulsing through him. Gwen pushed forward, arched her back, breasts heaving with the motion. He gripped her tight little ass and pulled her against him. She tensed before sliding back down. Again and again. A little faster each time. Driving him another step closer to the edge.

Laura stood watching them, cheeks flushed and mouth open. Panting with her eyes locked to where he and Gwen were connected. He'd never seen her this horny. This mysterious woman, Gwen, had unlocked something in Laura. Some deeply hidden desires. It worried him. But god it was hot. He wanted both of them.

"Laura..." The word was nearly a gasp. He held out his hand and continued, "Come here."

She blinked as her focus slowly returned. Gwen paused, chest pressed against his, and turned her head to watch. Laura's attention moved to Gwen, clearly looking for permission. The hierarchy in their relationship was obvious, but why would Laura submit herself to the whims of another woman? Since when did she submit to anyone? When had it happened? Anger and jealousy stirred.

"Laura, what's your problem? I'm your fiancé."

Laura took a single step toward him before lurching to a halt. Her eyes darted between him and Gwen, conflicted. Before he could continue his plea, Gwen lifted herself off him until just the tip of his cock remained within her. The air was cool against the wet skin of his shaft. It throbbed, eager to return to her embrace. She turned her attention back to him and began slowly lowering herself. He bit back a moan.

"How about this? If you can make me cum first, then she's all yours. But if you cum first, then you have to watch while I take her."

Jason barely heard her. All he could do was nod as inch after as inch after maddening inch, he sank back into her. The pleasure was excruciating. As if each nerve was being overloaded at Gwen's touch. When he was sheathed completely within her, she lifted herself again, quicker this time, and fell into a steady rhythm. Rising and falling in time with his gasping breaths.

"Laura, does that sound fair?"

"Of course, mistress."

Soon. He could feel it building. An orgasm that would be like nothing he'd ever felt before. He was ravenous for it. Desperate. But if he came now, then he'd lose his chance to make Gwen come, and with it his chance to fuck Laura. Since when did he need to earn the chance to have sex with his own fiancé?

"By the way, I like it rough. You'll have to try harder than this if you want to win."

She whispered the words against his lips. They became a shuddering warmth that spread through his body like a poison. He almost came right then and there. Only frustration kept him from losing control. The fog made it difficult to fixate on anything besides this driving lust. Gwen had some kind of hold over Laura, and now, over him too. That much was clear. All he could do was play Gwen's game. She wanted him to play rough? He could do that.

Jason swept his arms under her legs, and in one motion rolled her off of him, over onto her back. She yelped as he pinned her down. Before she had a chance to somehow turn the tables, he wrapped a hand around her throat and squeezed. Not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to make it clear who was in control. Gwen gave a satisfied hum as he positioned himself and drove back into her. He picked up the pace, pumping into her with all the ferocity he could bring to bear.

"You like that?"

"Mmmmmm"

He leaned in, and continued to taunt her. "You want me to fuck you like the slut you are?"

"Mmmhmm," she purred back.

The sound rippled through him. Gwen wrapped both her legs around him and matched his pace. He thrust forward, burying himself deep within her again and again. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room as their bodies collided. Sweat dripped down his back. His movements became desperate. Raging lust filled him completely, threatening to spill over each time he impaled the writhing nymph beneath him. If this didn't end soon it would drive him insane. No. He refused to lose.

"I'm going to make you cum."

Jason tightened his grip on her neck. Gwen gave a passionate groan that vibrated in his grip. He leaned in closer, letting his weight press her against the couch as he ravaged her.

"You think you're hot shit? That you're better than me? That you can just walk in here and do whatever you want?"

He'd placed enough weight on his arm that Gwen could no longer speak. Maybe she couldn't breathe. He didn't care.

"I'll show you where your place is."

His voice was a low growl. Jason let out all his jealousy and his frustration. Something inside him longed to punish Gwen. For humiliating him, for taking Laura from him, or perhaps because he was enjoying all of it. Jason wasn't sure, but he was long past thinking clearly. Gwen clutched at his arm, squeezing while he frantically pounded into her. He was so tired. How long could he keep up this pace? Gwen's smoldering eyes watched him, held him captive. He continued his frenzied attack. He needed her to come.

"Tell me what you want."

He released her throat and she gulped down air. Between gasps she keened, "Fuck me harder!"

She really did like it rough. Jason pried her legs off him and forced them up to her sides, allowing him to drive himself even deeper.

"God, yes!"

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a slut!" She sounded giddy.

Jason's lust sat balanced on a knife's edge, and her voice was like a hurricane. Every word that passed her lips threatened to send him tipping into blissful climax, but he could tell she was close too. Jesus he was tired though. Sweat rolled down his body, firm and toned from years of athletics. Yet Gwen's, soft and delicate, was as fresh and pristine as when they'd begun. It didn't matter. Clearly she was just as desperate as him. He would make her admit defeat. He leaned closer, until their faces were nearly touching.

He drove into her, letting his full weight fall on her and burrowing as deeply within her as he could. She was pinned down, crushed against the couch, legs spread. Her eyes finally let him go, rolling back and fluttering as she gave a satisfied hum. Was that it? No, but she was close. She had to be. He pulled back, letting her feel his absence. Time to finish this. He let himself smile at her as he pushed his advantage.

"Tell me who's in control."

Faster than he could react, she wrapped a hand behind his neck, pulled him close, and whispered into his ear, "I am."

As if the words were a command his body had been trained to obey, he came. Collapsing onto her as wave after wave of searing bliss overtook him. Gwen cradled him, holding his head against her chest as he erupted inside her. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had. The room dissolved into a spinning blur. All he could focus on was the dizzying high of pleasure as his body convulsed and he pumped his seed into Gwen's depths. Her body drank it greedily. She writhed along with him, coaxing out each surge. Again and again, until he was sure he'd been milked dry. Until he feared he would die from the euphoric pain of it. Finally though, she let him go. Wriggling out from under him and leaving him face down on the couch.

Exhausted and shaking, he searched for Laura. She wouldn't be pleased that he just came inside another woman. He blinked away the fog to find her kneeling by Gwen's side, gazing up at her and holding her hand tightly with a look that was equal parts jealousy and reverence. Laura glanced at him and her face fell into one of familiar disappointment. He tried to push himself up but he couldn't muster the strength.

"Well Laura, I guess you're all mine."

"I guess so."

Gwen turned to address him, "You can watch from there." Without looking away she called, "Laura?"

"Yes, mistress?" Laura was so eager she was nearly vibrating.

Gwen slowly spread her legs and flashed him a wicked smile as her hand took hold of Laura's bun, and yanked her forward between her thighs.

"Clean me."

Laura's response was muffled, but judging by Gwen's contented moan she was following orders. Jason panted, still trying to catch his breath as he watched his fiancée lick his cum from her lover. Lingering aftershocks from his climax still pulsed through him, and he found none of the clarity that usually followed release. He was already growing horny again as he watched the girls. The fog wouldn't let him go.

"Mmmmm, she's good at this."

Jason opened his mouth, but wasn't sure how to respond. It was difficult to focus his anger. Besides, he was too tired to fight back. All he could do was glare, and listen as Gwen continued her taunts.

"Aww you look upset. I thought you wanted to have a threesome?"

"How is this a threesome?"

"Well you had sex with me, and now I'm fucking your fiancée so... by the transitive property?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh calm down. You- Oh!" Gwen cooed as Laura hit some sensitive spot. "Good girl. Anyways, you agreed to the rules. It's just a game. When you recover we can go for round two. All you have to do is make me cum and she's all yours."

Jason thought he might die if he had sex with Gwen again. Despite that, despite his anger, jealousy, and considerable confusion, he considered it. Obviously the game was rigged. He would lose, as long as that was what Gwen wanted. But there were worse ways to die. No. What was he thinking?! This woman had strolled into his life, seduced him, and taken Laura. Now he was considering sleeping with her again?

"What are you?"

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "Good question. Laura, what am I?"

"Hmm?" Laura pulled away, face covered in glistening fluid and panting. Her hair was disheveled and her skin red from her exertion.

"Tell Jason what I am."

"She's..." Laura glanced between them, clearly unsure what to say. "My mistress."

"I'm her mistress." Gwen repeated with a tone that implied the answer was somehow funny.

That word again. He'd tried to ignore it. To put it out of his mind and avoid the obvious implication. But Laura had been using it all night. She was in some kind of subservient relationship with Gwen. She was cheating on him. It had been obvious from the start, but it only now hit him.

"Laura... why?"

"Oh fuck off Jason. You were about to kiss her just an hour ago. Don't play the victim."

So she had noticed. "I'm sorry, I-"

"It's okay." Laura sighed and continued without any trace of anger. "Gwen is... difficult to resist."

Behind Laura, Gwen pretended to be flattered. "Awwwww!"

"How long?"

"Only a few weeks."

"What about our marriage?"

Gwen smirked and commanded, "Tell him."

Laura bit her lip. "Do I have to?"

"I'll let you cum if you do."

"I... I belong to Gwen now." She wouldn't look at him.

Gwen wrapped her arms possessively around her. Laura shivered as one hand drifted down and began playing between her legs.

"Tell him what you are."

Gwen leaned forward and began nibbling her way along Laura's bare shoulder. Laura reached behind her and wrapped an arm over the back of Gwen's neck as she announced in a shaking voice, "I'm Gwen's pet."

Despite the betrayal, or perhaps because of it, Jason felt himself begin to grow hard. Everything happening was surreal. Anger, hurt, and arousal were all tangled up. Blended together by that dizzying fog. All he could do was watch as Gwen directed her expertise at Laura, working her up into a desperate heat.

"And?"

Gwen bent Laura over at the waist, forcing her to reach out and grip the couch for support right in front of him. Behind her, Gwen's hand worked furiously and Laura began to let out little gasps. Jason was now fully erect despite cumming just moments ago. He'd never recovered this quickly.

"I'm her slut!" The hesitation was gone. She looked him right in the eye. "I exist for her to use me."

Gwen stood over both of them. Laura bent over with shaking knees. Him prostrated on the couch. Firelight cast her in a wicked glow. He understood now. That Gwen had been in control from the beginning. That Laura had been playing a part all evening. That he had a part too. His hand drifted to his cock and he began stroking.

"Good boy."

The compliment filled him with a warm affection. Laura gave him a knowing smile.

"Now. Time for your reward."

Laura yelped as Gwen flipped her onto her back, and buried her face between her thighs. Laura's back arched, her eyes closed and she began frantically moaning. Her legs locked around Gwen's head and she undulated, eagerly pressing herself into Gwen's mouth. His hand matched their pace. Laura's eyes came open and watched him. Eventually, Gwen pulled away, and joined Laura on the couch, pouncing on her. He sat forgotten, stroking himself as the girls beside him became a tangle of groping limbs. It was the sexiest thing he'd seen in his life.