A Succubus Hunts Ch. 00 - Introduction

Story Info
Gwen stops holding back.
8.1k words
4.82
16.7k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the introductory chapter to a sequel story to A Succubus Awakens, so please read that series first if you haven't already. This story contains themes of corruption, non-consent, mind control, and erotic horror. As always I'm happy for any feedback you'd like to leave.

Cool air drifted up from the plastic bag and wafted against the knuckles of Jason's right hand as he marched down the pristine hallway. Light beer, and the most expensive bottle of wine he could afford. Hopefully it was fancy enough to pass muster. He reached out with his free hand and slapped a frond of one of the plants that lined the hall as he passed, counting down until the gold embossed numbers read 714. Before knocking, he whipped out his phone and checked his appearance. Freshly trimmed goatee, pressed shorts and a brand new dress shirt. Teal. Laura liked teal on him. Apparently it was his color.

Dating Laura was like winning the jackpot. The perfect combination of smart, sexy, and rich. Unfortunately, she was also ambitious as hell. Everything she did was a calculated move to further some end goal. Jason was an athlete. He knew how to give a hundred and ten percent, but when he stepped off the field he could turn it off and relax. Live a little. Not Laura though. Life was her field, and she always played to win. Despite that though, she'd chosen him. A jock from a mediocre school. A towel runner at her father's country club. She obviously loved him, but if she didn't approve of something he did, if he wasn't fashionable or witty enough, if a hair was out of place, she never hesitated to let him know. Oh well, it came with the territory. At least the sex was good. Jason cleared his throat and knocked on the door as confidently as he could.

When the door swung open, however, it wasn't Laura that greeted him, but a short, blonde woman. Her shirt was unbuttoned low enough to reveal the top of her perfectly rounded breasts, and transparent enough to make out the black pushup bra cupping them. She leaned against the frame and cocked her hips. The pose lifted her shirt enough to expose the tantalizing curve of her abdomen trailing down into low-rise jeans that hugged her slender thighs. This girl was unreal. Like a photoshopped picture of a model, airbrushed and filtered until every shadow, every angle was perfect. An idol of impossible beauty that no woman could live up to. Yet here she was, standing in the doorway of his fiancée's apartment.

The model looked him up and down in a way that made him shiver. God damn she was cute. Her eyes were enormous. So dark they were nearly black, and sharp enough to cut right through him. Jason wasn't sure he'd ever seen anyone this beautiful. Her lips curved into a playful smile and arousal stirred to life within him. Jason shifted his legs a little to hide the growing evidence. When he opened his mouth to speak, only a dry gasp escaped.

He cleared his throat and tried again, "I- I think I have the wrong apartment?"

Stupid thing to say. It was obviously Laura's room. The model snickered and turned, disappearing inside.

"Laura's getting ready, come on in." Her voice called back from the shadows like a siren song.

Jason found himself following her inside without thinking. He shut the door, and stood for a moment, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. The apartment was like a showroom. Meticulously arranged as always, not a hair out of place. The curtains were drawn, and the firelight gave everything an eerie orange glow. He'd been here a million times, but now it felt like uncharted territory. The mysterious woman sat lounging on the couch like a queen, watching him. Her eyes followed as he moved to the counter and set the drinks down.

"Bring me a beer?" His skin tingled as her voice washed over him.

"Uh, sure."

Jason grabbed two bottles, strutted with forced confidence until he stood over her. He began to lower one of the beers toward his crotch before realizing he wasn't wearing his usual belt with the buckle that doubled as a bottle opener. Laura said it was tacky. The model raised one eyebrow. He forced an awkward laugh and explained, "Forgot I don't have an opener."

In an effort to save face he shrugged dramatically, and brought the bottles together, hooking a finger around the rim and prying the cap off one with the other. A neat trick he'd learned a while back. He offered the beer to the woman who took it with a snort. Not impressed then. He returned to the kitchen and used an opener for his own drink.

"So, uh. Who are you?"

"Gwen. Laura's roommate. I've heard a lot about you, Jason." The way she lingered on his name caused a fluttering heat to race through him. He reached for something to say.

"All good, I hope."

A lame joke he'd heard a thousand times from members at the country club. Why was he so nervous? Why did he care so much what this woman thought of him?

"Very good." She said with a wink. "And Laura can be hard to please."

"That's the truth."

The model, Gwen, patted the space beside her on the couch. Laura would want him to use one of the chairs instead, she wouldn't approve of him sitting right next to another woman. It was fine, though. There was plenty of space between them. Besides, what was going to happen with Laura one room away? He flopped himself down with enough force to slam the back of the couch against the wall and winced. Laura was always nagging him about being too rowdy, but Gwen only laughed as she rocked with the motion.

"So, how did you two meet?"

"I worked at her dad's country club as a towel attendant back in high school. He brought her with him one day and we hit it off."

"Aww, that's so sweet." There was a patronizing edge to her tone. But her next question put it out of his mind. "And how long have you been engaged?"

Their engagement was a secret. How many times had Laura drilled it into him not to tell anyone? Not his family, not his friends, not even the brothers in his fraternity. Gwen smiled knowingly at him. Who was this woman?

"A couple years."

"That's a long time."

"We're waiting until Laura is done with school." Appearing single also gave her family leverage when dealing with other influential families with unwed sons, but he left that out. Jason hated that she treated him like a liability. Even if it was difficult to argue otherwise.

"She's pre-med. That'll be a long wait." Gwen gasped and covered her mouth with a hand. "You're not waiting until marriage to have sex are you?!"

"Uh, no."

"Oh thank god. That would be torture." Her hand fell away. Firelight glinted in her eyes. "I doubt anyone could keep their hands off someone as pretty as Laura for that long."

"Heh, yeah..." He was already horny, and sitting on a couch talking about sex with a hottie like Gwen wasn't helping. He needed to change the subject before Laura came out and caught him with a hard-on.

"I'm surprised Laura got a roommate. She always told me she enjoyed living alone." To be honest, it bothered him a little that she would choose to live with someone else when she'd turned him down on multiple occasions. She'd claimed she needed her own space.

Gwen shrugged. "It's a mutually beneficial relationship."

"And what does Laura get out of it?"

"Someone she can be herself around."

"She already has me."

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that." Gwen leaned toward him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I know she has you too. I just meant that she doesn't have to pretend with me."

He didn't like the way she used the word too. As if he was an afterthought. But her touch was distracting. It was all he could focus on. He pressed on, refusing to let go of his jealousy.

"Pretend what?"

"Pretend to be so... perfect."

"I've never seen her be anything else."

He meant it too. No one could compare to Laura. Whenever the other guys would talk about their girls, Jason always had a story or a picture to trump them. Everyone was jealous of Laura. They would all kill to be in Jason's position. But would he do if one of his fraternity brothers showed him a picture of Gwen? How would he top that?

"Well, the night is young." Gwen's hand fell away, and it suddenly felt like a part of him was missing. She stayed close though. Before he could ask what she meant she continued, "Laura will probably be a while, so in the meantime, tell me more about yourself. I want to know everything."

Once again, Jason found himself automatically doing what she asked. They fell into casual conversation, Gwen's provocations completely forgotten. She nodded and smiled. Gasped and laughed. Every expression revealed some new aspect of her beauty. She seemed to hang on his every word, enraptured. He grew more confident. He told her about his secret dates with Laura, about playing varsity lacrosse, pledging Nu Tau, and the day he'd finally proposed. With a pair of diamond earrings instead of a ring, to avoid drawing the suspicion of Laura's family.

"Wait!" Gwen shook her head. "You bought her those? No wonder she wore them every day."

"Yup, all me." He left out the fact that he was still paying off the credit card he'd used.

"Well it must be true love then." Again with the mocking tone. For some reason it didn't bother him. Maybe this is just how she was. He decided to play along.

"You're mocking me."

"A little." She flashed an apologetic smile.

Everything Gwen did was flirtatious. Even now, she casually stretched, knitting her fingers together and raising her arms. A cute, high pitched sigh escaped her as she arched her back and pressed her knees together lifting them off the couch. Jason couldn't look away. Every move this woman made was dripping with playful sexuality. Fuck she was cute. He glanced down to ensure his erection was properly hidden.

Gwen finished her stretch and shifted closer, sitting with her knees together to her side a few inches away. She met his eyes and a moment of silence passed between them. Without breaking her gaze she shifted slightly and he felt the touch of her leg against his. His heart skipped a beat. Gwen blinked, fluttering her dark lashes. She swallowed and he watched the shifting muscles in her neck. She leaned forward, slowly closing the distance between them. Jason did the same, until he could feel her breath on his skin. She stopped, and time stood still. The fire crackled, and her scent filled his lungs. He was frozen, filled with desperate yearning, but unable to move. He raised a hand to caress Gwen's cheek. To pull her closer. Laura stepped into the room.

Jason panicked. He sat up rigidly and leaned as far away from Gwen as he could, pressing himself against the couch's opposite arm. He crossed his legs uncomfortably, squeezing his traitorous manhood and bracing for Laura's fury. He'd cheated on her once in high school, shortly after they began dating. He still remembered her cold, silent fury. How she'd simply glared at him from across the room as he sat with some slut on his lap at a party. Laura had said she was busy and couldn't make it, and he'd had too much to drink. The girl had come on to him and he couldn't resist. He'd stood, letting the girl fall to the ground cursing, intending to apologize, but before he could, Laura calmly turned and walked away. What followed were the worst months of his life. Spent desperately trying to win back her trust. Laura still wouldn't let that go, and here he was, about to make the same mistake again.

Over the course of his conversation with Gwen, some kind of fog had filled his mind, making it hard to think. Pushing aside rationality and leaving him desperate. Damn this girl. He'd completely forgotten his fiancée a room away. Fuck, they'd nearly kissed! Did Laura realize? Had it been obvious? Jason tried to picture the scene from her point of view. He braced for that bone-chilling glare. Instead, Laura smiled.

"Hey. I see you've met Gwen."

"Yeah, uh, there's wine on the counter." His fear had cut through the fog and he was beginning to think clearly.

Laura gave the plastic bag a glance then looked back at him. Her smile was gone. "Am I supposed to open it myself?"

He moved to stand, but Gwen put a hand on his thigh and he froze. What the fuck was she doing? She was going to get them both killed! Gwen hadn't reacted to Laura's entrance at all and still sat serenely by his side. Laura's eyes flicked to the hand, then back to Jason. For a moment, time stood still. Without a word, Laura uncrossed her arms and went about opening the wine. Jason blinked.

"Jason was just telling me how you two met."

"Oh, and?" Laura withdrew two wine glasses and began to fill them.

"What's a towel attendant?"

"They keep things tidy and bring towels to the members." She returned to the couch, handed Gwen one of the glasses, and continued, "Jason tossed one to my father instead of handing it to him like he was supposed to. It hit him in the face. He was livid. I thought it was funny."

"Nice, stick it to the man!" Gwen gave his leg a pat.

"They fired him, of course. Daddy's one of the top donors." Laura gestured for him to scoot over and make room. With trepidation, he moved closer to Gwen, until their legs were pressed together, and Laura sat on his other side. She didn't bat an eye at her roommate casually touching her fiancé. She was usually so possessive. What the hell was happening?

"Wait. You call your dad 'daddy'?!" Gwen laughed. "You're such a little princess."

Jason glanced at Laura and was surprised to see her silently blushing. Since when did she tolerate mockery? Certainly not anytime it came from him. She took a sip of wine and shifted her legs as Gwen continued speaking.

"Honestly, I wouldn't have pictured you with a guy like this."

Laura shrugged. Whatever was happening, she certainly didn't seem angry. He felt the fog begin to return now that his adrenaline was coming down, and he realized for the first time that Laura was wearing a robe. Fancy red silk, a few shades darker than her hair. The dim light of the fire cast shadows that pooled in its folds and contrasted darkly against her exposed skin. Jason couldn't see any other clothing besides white socks. Was she not wearing anything else beneath?! How comfortable was she with Gwen? They continued talking past him.

"It started as a fling to irritate daddy, but he grows on you."

Gwen looked him up and down again, reassessing. "I don't see it."

Ouch. The dismissal stung. There was no trace of Gwen's earlier affection for him now that Laura was here. He'd only met this woman half an hour ago. Why did he care so much what she thought? Irritation at being ignored began to build. Luckily, Laura came to his defense.

"He's sweet, and loyal." She frowned. "Usually."

"Admit it, you just like being with someone you have power over."

That was over the line. Not to mention it hit a little too close to his own fears. "Hey, hold on-" Gwen interrupted him with a finger to his lips. He instantly fell silent, blinking in surprise.

"Shhhh." She gave Laura a look devoid of playfulness. "Admit it."

"...I love him." Her voice was quiet. Weak.

"Well, if it's true love."

"It is..."

Laura sounded like she was convincing herself. She took another sip of wine. The silence grew heavy. Jason felt like he should say something. Somehow this moment was pivotal, but he couldn't bring himself to speak. Instead, he wordlessly wrapped an arm around Laura's shoulders. She leaned into it, but refused to look at him. Something was very wrong. The feeling cut through the growing fog and he managed to open his mouth. Gwen's hand drifted along his thigh and he clamped it shut, swallowing his plea.

"I want him."

"I know."

"But you don't want to give him to me."

"No, that's not it! I-"

"If you want me to stop, just say so. We can end this here."

Laura took a breath and composed herself. When she spoke, her voice was warm with love.

"Everything that's mine is yours. Mistress."

"Good girl."

Mistress? Gwen leaned into him, pressing her weight against him and placing her other hand beneath his chin. Her grip was surprisingly strong, and her nails were sharp. They dug into the skin of his jaw. She turned his head and tilted it downward to face her. Heavy lidded eyes twinkled with excitement. The hand on his thigh moved inward. Gwen tugged his chin closer, pulling him in. Laura's weight left his arm but he barely noticed as his lips met Gwen's. In some sane corner of his mind he knew he should stop this, but he let the thought go. His focus was on Gwen. Her tender lips against his. Her hand now resting atop the bulge in his shorts. Her soft flesh pressed against him. Gwen's lips parted, welcoming his tongue. The fog had returned. He felt hands begin to work his belt and turned, breaking the kiss, to see Laura kneeling in front of him.

"What are you doing?"

When had she moved? He tried desperately to focus his thoughts. Looking away from Gwen felt like coming up for air. Soon though, she would pull him back under. A primal part of him took over. He needed to escape. They both did. He moved to stand, but Gwen took his arm and yanked him back down with an iron grip.

"Don't go. You've always wanted to have a threesome. You told me once."

Laura was looking up at him, eyes full of hunger. Was she serious?

"Calm down, it's okay." Gwen. He didn't want to look at her.

Laura added, "We planned this. It's a surprise."

His heart was pounding. He glanced at Gwen, pouting at him, then at his fiancée, kneeling between his legs. Was it true? Was he just overreacting? His resistance broke, and he lifted his legs off the couch to allow Laura to continue her work. With a glance to Gwen and a loving smile, Laura continued to slide his shorts and boxers downward until his freed member swung upwards, aching for attention. Laura held up his boxers, revealing a large dark spot.

"Looks like you've been having some dirty thoughts out here without me."

"Jason! How scandalous. We were only talking."

Gwen laughed, and Laura joined her. Before Jason could think of something to say Gwen trailed the tip of her nail along the underside of his shaft, causing him to moan instead. She braced herself against him and rose up to her knees. With one arm wrapped behind his neck, she pulled him into another kiss and began to stroke him. Slowly, with a soft touch, she ran her hand up and down, coating him with the precum that betrayed his anticipation. Her hand was so warm. This time, she didn't wait for him. Her tongue aggressively pushed his aside and forced its way into his mouth. He bucked his hips desperately, wanting her to grip harder. She obliged, squeezing as he fucked her hand. She brought him closer and closer to the edge. He tried to pull away, to tell her that he was about to cum, but she held him locked in the embrace. Her tongue filled his mouth, preventing him from speaking, and all he could do was groan as he felt the climax build.

At the precipice, just as the waves of pleasure sat poised to crash through him, she let go. The groan turned into a whimper. Without breaking the kiss, Gwen moved to straddle him, leaving his erection to throb uselessly against his stomach. God he has been so close. It was probably good that he didn't embarrass himself by cumming two minutes into a threesome, but he was already so desperate that it was hard not to be disappointed. Gwen raised her arms, and he obligingly lifted her shirt, pulling it off and casting it aside. He opened his eyes trying to get a glimpse of her, but silver-blonde hair filled his vision. He fumbled with her bra until another hand slapped him away. The bra fell a moment later with a tiny snick. Gwen pulled away to look behind her.

"He's terrible with bras. I have to take mine off every time."