A Succubus Hunts Ch. 00 - Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, he felt as if he'd reached his peak, and another orgasm was imminent. But it eluded him. Stolen away at the last second. He redoubled his efforts. Again and again, he was denied release, each time growing more desperate. Suddenly, he became aware that the girls were both watching him. Laura's lingerie had been torn nearly to shreds, she was covered in sweat and gasping for air. Her fingers were intertwined with Gwen's.

Between breaths she spoke, "You. Need. Permission."

He looked to Gwen, still pristine and untired. This was effortless for her.

"Can I please come?"

She cocked an eyebrow. Laura mouthed a word at him, giving him the answer. If he had any pride left, it was swept away as the word left his lips.

"...Mistress."

The climax was even more powerful than the first. Jason gasped as he sent ropes of semen across the couch. It fell warm against his hand as he stroked along, coaxing each burst out with a shuddering convulsion of bliss. Each surge threatened to shatter him. The fog pressed into the cracks left behind driving away the last traces of his rationality. Beside him Laura let out a raspy scream of pleasure as she experienced an orgasm of her own. Her hand took his and she squeezed. He couldn't find the strength to squeeze back, but he watched in stupefied awe as she wriggled and writhed under her mistress, their mistress, until their shared climax finally, mercifully, faded.

Gwen slowly stood. She was all he could focus on. Everything else grew blurry. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, and bent down to give Laura a tender kiss. She gave him a single unreadable glance before collecting her clothing.

"I'm going to bed. You two have fun. I'll let you have one last night together."

Jason barely managed to gasp his reply, "Thank you mistress."

*****

Gwen lay in Laura's bed gazing up at the ceiling as pleasure ebbed and flowed along her connection with the couple in the other room. She lazily wagged her tail along with it, as if conducting a symphony. Poor Jason. He couldn't take much more, but Laura wasn't nearly satisfied yet and seemed determined to get what she wanted from him regardless. Apparently her thrall had become nearly as insatiable as her. It made sense. Laura's aura was a part of her own now. That was bound to have consequences. Unfortunately it also made it difficult to stay angry with her. What point was there in being mad at a part of yourself? Especially when Laura wouldn't, couldn't, get in the way again.

Tonight had initially been planned as a punishment for Laura, but it had become more of a test. A chance to see how effective Gwen could be when she wasn't holding herself back. Other than some initial resistance, Jason had been far too easy to break. Laura had been fun. A challenge. Gwen wondered if all men were that easy. She'd been even less gentle than she'd been with Laura over the past weeks, and Jason's aura was in tatters. Doubtless she'd done some permanent damage to his psyche and pushed him far beyond the point needed for thralling, but she had no interest in that. She'd send him away tomorrow. He wasn't interesting enough to keep around.

The night had been a test for Laura too. Thrall or not, Laura was still an individual with her own wants and desires. She would do anything she was commanded to without question, but what would she do when given the freedom to weigh those wants against those of her mistress? Laura still genuinely cared for Jason, but when Gwen had asked her to choose, there hadn't been much hesitation. Laura knew what Gwen wanted without being told, and acted accordingly. In fact, Gwen suspected Laura had even played up her resistance in an effort to make the night more enjoyable for her. Laura always was clever.

But she was also ambitious. The smart move would be to stamp that out, but oddly, Gwen found that she admired it. Perhaps the bond between a demon and their thrall worked both ways. Now that Laura was her thrall, she had been elevated above other humans. After all, Laura was a part of her, and she couldn't deny that becoming a succubus had made a narcissist of her. There were few things Gwen loved more than Gwen. Just one thing, really.

For the hundredth time, she closed her eyes and searched within herself for the last trace of her humanity. Like every time before, she found it easily. Her love for Amy was there. It was real, and it was as bright as ever. Her guiding star. Her compass. Would becoming a thrall change her the same way? Gwen pictured Amy with the same detached ambivalence that she now felt for humanity. The same intimate connection she now shared with Laura. As a part of her. Elevated.

With great effort, she pushed the thought aside. There was no time for fantasies. Now that she'd finally embraced herself as a succubus there was so much to learn. So much room to grow. Apparently Amy knew more about demons than she did. She'd been holding Gwen back and forcing her to play human and all the while secretly learning... something. Somehow she'd broken the threads. The betrayal was still painful. The absence of their connection still stung.

Amy would have to wait, but she wouldn't be waiting idly. Gwen no longer had the luxury of doubting that Amy could change her back. She'd never seen Amy give up at anything. Eventually, Amy would come up with some kind of plan and come for her. But that could work to her advantage. All Gwen had to do was bide her time, and make sure that when Amy arrived, she was the one setting the trap.