A Succubus Hunts Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy is homesick.
3.7k words
4.89
5.2k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy gasped awake, seizing from the shock of being plunged back into reality. She squeezed fistfuls of woolen blankets and pressed her thighs together, panting feverishly as the electric heat of the dream fled. She fumbled for her glasses on the bedside table, and brushed away tangled hair as she slid them on with a shaking hand. She stared up at the moonlit beams of the cabin ceiling, and forced herself to breathe normally.

This time she remembered everything. Every kiss, every touch, and every shuddering climax. Every whispered promise, and every betrayal. Gwen had claimed that it was their final night together. If she'd been lying, then Amy was in big trouble. The only rational conclusion was that, until now, Gwen had been holding back.

A surge of warmth rolled through her as she replayed the erotic nightmare. Her hands sank beneath the blankets, and without shame or hesitation, Amy began to pleasure herself as quietly as she could, hissing through her teeth to suppress a moan.

She easily slipped two fingers inside herself, and began to squirm as her other hand drifted upward, to her neck. She rolled over, thrusting into her palm as if it were a lover, and tightened gripped her throat, imagining it was Gwen's. She bit her lip to stifle a laugh as she recalled the things she'd done in the dream. The power she'd wielded. Her nails dug into the skin of her neck like claws. She arched her back, raising her rear and wagged her-

Amy's eyes snapped open. Her glasses were crooked, leaving half the room blurry. Xavier snored gently beside her, facing away. Outside, crickets chirped and leaves rustled in the wind. Jim's snoring echoed down the hall. Embarrassment doused the flames of lust. She released her neck, and sank her hips back into the bed. Her tail. She'd had a tail in the dream.

Gwen had promised to show her what it was like to be a succubus. Feeling like a fool, she reached for her temples. Nothing but smooth skin. A peculiar sadness struck her.

Amy pressed her face into the pillow, wanting to scream, but settled for a heavy sigh. "The power was euphoric," Gwen had said. And if the dream had been half as accurate as reality, then Amy had to admit that she was right.

Just like Gwen's correction of Pyxis, the knowledge remained. The experience of being a succubus, of overpowering Gwen and devouring her lust, was burned into her memories. How much effort had it taken Gwen to accurately manifest the horns, tail, and claws? Or the feelings? A familiar sense of pride and awe struck her. Gwen always picked things up with infuriating ease. If only that didn't mean that she now found herself empathizing with a demon.

Amy rolled to her side and studied Xavier beside her. He always slept without a shirt, unbothered by the cold. One of his arms was free, resting along his side. Without thinking she reached out and ran a finger along it. Hard and muscular, slightly hairy. So different from Gwen's soft skin. The initial shock had faded, but she was still filled with desperate longing.

Before she could stop herself, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself closer. It wasn't what she wanted, but it was as close as she would get.

*****

Goosebumps raised all along his arm in the wake of Amy's touch. Xavier was careful to keep his breathing steady. He'd been awake long enough to hear her tiny gasps, and to feel the small cabin bed shifting beneath him as she moved. He'd instantly realized what she was doing. What must have happened. Another dream.

He hated this succubus he'd never met. The girl he only knew from a handful of pictures Amy had shown him. All of them were from before her transformation. Just a disheveled slip of a girl, clinging to Amy's side. They always looked happy together. Blissfully unaware that one of them would soon become a monster.

Amy's hand lingered near his wrist. She was completely still. He breathed slowly, resisting the urge to roll over. Xavier wanted to comfort her, to tell her that she was safe, and to show her how he felt, but he wasn't her boyfriend. Or even her lover. Not really. He was a treatment for a symptom, he reminded himself. And the only reason he even had that privilege was because of Gwen. He hated the succubus for that too.

Amy had been so fiery and full of life, the first time he met her. Now, all she did was mope, obsessing over her lost friend and complaining. About her lack of sleep, about their lack of progress, about his refusal to enable her paranoia. The complaining didn't bother him, she had every right after what she'd been through. No, what frustrated him was that despite it all, she would suffer no insult to Gwen. Even knowing what she'd become, she was fiercely loyal to the friend who no longer existed. Gwen had made half a thrall of her already.

Without warning, Amy's hands clutched at his sides, and she pressed herself against him. He felt the soft weight of her breasts, separated from him only by the fabric of her pyjamas, flatten against his back. Her hand drifted down his abdomen. Then lower, until she found him, already hard. He inhaled sharply as she grasped him and began to gently stroke. She purred into his ear, and he rolled over, not bothering to pretend to be asleep.

Amy was beyond beautiful. Opening that door in San Francisco had been like seeing the sun for the first time. It had taken all his effort to remain collected and cool. It still did. And once he learned how talented she was, how smart and kind she was. He'd never stood a chance.

He constantly reminded himself that she wasn't interested, that she was in trouble and needed friends, not romance. But with every smile, every laugh, and every tilt of the head as she pondered some question, his resolve weakened. He was in love.

What awaited him when he turned though, was not the kind, shy woman he'd fallen for, but a hungry, lust-driven seductress. Her eyelids were heavy, her cheeks and nose were painted red, and her lips were pulled up in a smile that sent a chill down his spine, but caused him to harden in her grip. She noticed it too and the wicked smile grew, cutting that single dimple into her cheek.

He'd met a succubus before. Back in Bath, when he was still a thrall himself. She'd been his master's prized possession. Held captive, despite being a demon. Erick liked to starve her, then give her a human to feed on and watch while she drained them. Amy wore the same hungry expression. He hated Gwen for corrupting such a brilliant woman, but he knew Amy's desperation was the only reason he'd ever gotten her attention, and he hated himself for his gratitude.

He tried to tell her 'good morning', but she crushed her lips against his, shoving her tongue into his mouth. She swung a leg up and over him, dragging the blankets with her as she straddled him. Her hand on his manhood worked tirelessly, the forms of her breasts swaying, straining against her shirt, with the motion. As he fumbled with her buttons to free them, Amy released him, and began to grind her hips against him. Her panties were already soaked. He could feel their slick warmth gliding up and down his shaft. His hand slipped, and Amy gave a husky laugh, and batted it away. She pulled back, and fixed him with a condescending look as she unbuttoned them herself.

This wasn't Amy. She'd grown increasingly aggressive with each encounter, but this was on another level. With a frustrated sigh, he tried to push her away, but she took his hands and pinned them to the mattress. She'd gotten halfway through her buttons, enough for her cleavage to spill forth as she leaned close, and kissed him again, gentler this time.

"I'm sorry, just... Please let me get this out of my system." Her face was stiff. A mask that failed to hide the lust raging behind her eyes.

Something must have happened in her dreams. Was this what she'd been subjected to by Gwen? Maybe she just wanted to take some power back. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to be under the sway of a succubus. Erick had been a cruel master, but imps didn't warp their victims minds. Not the way succubi did. He nodded, and let himself relax as Amy took the lead.

She rushed through the remaining buttons, baring herself to him without a trace of the shame he'd grown used to. She fell against him, and began to frantically grind, rolling to his side to press her groin against his hip, and gasping into his ear. Nails dug into his skin as she grabbed his chin, and turned him into a kiss. He did his best to keep up with her, but she was an animal. Feral, as she took hold of him again and effortlessly worked him into a frenzy. He tried not to think about how she'd improved so quickly.

Before long he was bucking eagerly into her hand as she whispered encouragement. Xavier had never considered himself particularly assertive, but he'd always been the one controlling the pace with previous partners. Amy was using him, no doubt the way Gwen had used her, and it was both humiliating and exhilarating. Despite him having more experience, she was the expert here. Her teacher had been a succubus, and clearly she'd been paying attention. In an effort to wrest some control back and bolster his flagging masculinity, he rolled over atop her and positioned himself between her legs. Poised to enter her. He felt a hand against his chest.

Amy watched him, chewing her lip. "Ask me... permission." Suddenly shy again, the last word was nearly a whisper.

"Can I?"

"Not like that." She looked away, flushed with equal parts lust and embarrassment and unable to meet his eyes as she said, "Beg me."

Oh. That's what she wanted. "Um.. Can I please fuck you?" It sounded awkward and forced, even to his own ears.

"Go ahead." Her disappointment was palpable, but her hand fell away and she embraced him as he pushed forward.

Xavier sank down to his forearms and gently pushed forward. Amy heaved a sigh as he entered her, and clasped her hands behind his neck. She closed her eyes and moaned, as their bodies met and fell into a comfortable rhythm. He ran a hand through her raven hair. He traced the outline of her lips with his own. God this woman was beautiful. He wanted to protect her. To shield her from Gwen's corruption.

Amy wrapped her legs around him, locking them at the ankles, and began undulating against him. She threw her head back, the motion fanning her hair out behind her. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and her mouth hung open, lips wet and glistening.

He moved faster and faster, and she kept pace. Now she was furiously throwing herself against him, hungrily taking his length each time their bodies slammed together. Her breasts bounced, their ample flesh rippling as the impact rolled through them. She began to chant, "Yes, yes, yes," with every thrust. Xavier was near the end of his endurance, arms shaking and sweat rolling down his back, when she finally came.

He froze, his own climax immediately fleeing as a single word fell from her lips. Gasped like a prayer. "Gwen!"

He rose to his knees, slipping out of her. Amy let go, falling to the bed, and pushed her hair out of her face. Her eyes were open now, staring, unfocused, at the ceiling as she caught her breath. Eventually, she remembered he was there. She blinked a few times before her eyes went wide, finally realizing what she'd done.

He was already rolling out of bed and dressing.

*****

Despite everything, Jim was still snoring away on the sofa with Tattie curled up asleep atop him. Amy crept past as quietly as she could and stepped outside into the frigid air to join Xavier. She'd cleaned up and thrown on new clothes before bundling herself up in the heavy cotton comforter and leaving to do damage control. Why in god's name had she said Gwen's name out loud?

It was early in the morning, and the sun still hid far below the treeline. The darkness was cut only by a single cloudy lantern by the cabin door, and Xavier's phone screen, bathing his face in blue light as he leaned against the wall and poked at the screen. She siddled close, waiting for him to say something. When he didn't, she held out her arm, offering the blanket like a wing.

"No thanks," Was all he said.

He'd taken the time to put on a shirt, but still wore the pair of running pants he'd slept in. He must be freezing, but she didn't press the issue. Instead, she joined him, leaning against the cabin and staring up at the sky. It was dull and lifeless compared to the supernaturally bright starscape of the dream.

She turned to face him. "I'm sorry."

"Do you always think about her?"

"Not always, but..." She owed him the truth. "Sometimes."

"She still has you wrapped around her finger," he scoffed, lowering his arm and slipping the phone into his pocket.

"It's the dreams." Again she was struck by that bizarre sadness. The pain of waking from a dream of being a succubus to recall that she was only a human. Only a human. She'd never been anything else, but her brain remembered what it felt like. The euphoria. Amy wondered if Gwen felt like that all the time. Xavier was watching her, so she added, "She's gotten really good at them."

"Even now, you're praising her."

"I'm not praising her."

"You can't seem to help defending her."

"She's my-"

"She's not your best friend, Amy!" He snapped. "Even if you manage to turn her human, which we've no evidence is even possible, will you just forgive her for everything she's done?"

"It's not her fault. It's just her nature. She didn't ask to be a succubus." Ugh. Now he had her repeating Gwen's arguments. They carried more weight after the dream. After she'd felt what it was like.

He snorted, "So she's not responsible for anything she does? What about Erick?" He looked at her. "Am I not allowed to blame him for what he did to me?"

"That not what-"

"But if he had somehow become human again It would have been water under the bridge, is that it?"

"Don't be so fucking childish!" Amy snarled. Xavier was smart enough not to interrupt her again as she continued her tirade, "Gwen is a grown adult. Of course she's responsible for her own actions. But it's willful ignorance to pretend that she's making decisions under the same conditions that we are. She's fundamentally not a human. You're entitled to feel however you want about your own trauma, but you don't get to tell me how to feel about mine."

A bit harsh, but she was done being caught in the middle of this argument. Pushed to one side or the other by whichever overzealous opponent was shaming her. Gwen was a monster now. Inhuman. But she would never stop loving her. She would always protect Gwen, whether from herself, or from a jealous demon hunter looking to settle a score.

Xavier pulled his phone back out and said, "Go back inside. You're going to catch a cold."

With a huff, Amy did as she was told. If only to get away from him. Jim was awake after their shouting match, but had the good sense not to say anything. He and Tattie watched her as she stormed back into the bedroom and slammed the door.

*****

Later that morning, Jessica brought a gift of freshly baked scones, with her granddaughter Evelyn and that hulking man Connor in tow. If the cabin had been crowded with three people, it was absolutely stuffed with six. Connor loomed in the corner while Jessica flitted about, expertly weaving between them as she tidied up, chastising Jim like a mother. It would have been funny, if Amy wasn't in such a sour mood. She hadn't spoken to Xavier since their argument, and whenever their eyes met he looked away. Fine by her.

She'd fled the main room to get some space, and now sat on the bed, listening to Jim and Jessica catch up in the other room with accents that grew thicker by the word. Why did they have to come today? She'd intended to force Jim to take her to the basement. She was tired of waiting for whatever arbitrary condition he came up with. It was obvious he was just delaying.

Amy had made up her mind. If there was something in the basement that would help her turn Gwen human, Some spellbook, or artifact, or weapon, then she would use it. But otherwise, she'd stop wasting time and go home, to accept Gwen's offer of a tie.

It was probably a lie, but if there was no way to change Gwen back, she couldn't hide forever. And she refused to hurt Gwen. A confrontation was inevitable, so she may as well go home and do her best to keep Gwen on the straight and narrow. Whatever happened after that, happened. Even if that probably meant ending up a thrall.

She laid back, throwing one arm across her face to cover her eyes. Maybe being a thrall wouldn't be so bad, if she got to experience even a fraction of the joy of being a succubus. Gwen had promised as much, but Gwen promised a lot of things. Regardless, it would be nice to move on from this part of her life. To be back with Gwen where she belonged. Surely Gwen would let her re-enroll and continue her studies.

She could still be a doctor. Still live with her best friend. Or her mistress, she supposed. Gwen would probably make her use the same title as Laura. She could practically feel Laura's breath against her ear. I've never been happier. Would it be the same for her? She could just let go of all this doubt and worry. After all, as Gwen had once said, as a thrall she would be blameless for whatever happened. She gave a bitter laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Amy moved her arm, blinking against the light as Evelyn's form came into focus. The girl was leaning over the bed, watching her with a toothy smile. Her golden hair hung beside her in a single long braid.

Amy sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Nothing, I'm just homesick."

"California, yeah"?

"Well, I'm from Chicago, but yeah. Berkeley is home right now."

"Must be nice tae live in such a big city." Evelyn sat next to her. "I've never been anywhere like that. Went to London once though! To fetch supplies for Mamó."

"What kind of supplies does a bakery need all the way from London?"

"Oh this and that."

"Mmm," Amy grunted. Normally she would follow up, but her suspicion of Jessica seemed silly and unimportant after her argument with Xavier, and it was hard to imagine that the doting woman handing out pastries was a demon.

"Tell me what it's like! Do you go to parties and clubs and the like?"

Evelyn didn't seem at all bothered by her prickly attitude, and before long Amy found herself opening up. The girl was fascinated by every little thing. Evelyn had grown up here, in rural Scotland, so Amy supposed her life probably seemed exciting by comparison. Even after assuring Evelyn that she definitely didn't go to parties or clubs.

Amy scooted up the bed to sit against the wall, making room for Evelyn to lay on her side, propped up on a skinny arm. She learned that Evelyn had been homeschooled by Jessica after her mother died in a car accident. That she loved American movies, and dreamed of visiting Hollywood, but that she still intended to follow in her grandmother's footsteps. Her energy was infectious, and Amy found grinning back at Evelyn as she answered a torrent of questions.

"So yer gonna be a doctor?"

"That's the plan."

"So why come up here and study an old haunted castle?"

Amy fumbled for an excuse, but came up empty. Instead, she decided on a version of the truth. "Recently I've been interested in the occult, and I needed to get away for a while."

"All the way out here?"

Amy shrugged, "I was interested in Jim's family."

"The Watchers, nae?" Evelyn turned to her stomach, resting her chin in her palms. "Hunting demons are we?"

"Actually, yes." Amy was tired of secrecy. This whole trip was a wild goose chase. She'd learned nothing here, and there was no point jumping at shadows.

12