A Succubus Hunts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn snorted, "A doctor that believes in demons. Get tae!"

Emboldened by Evelyn's dismissal, and eager to discard the rest of her fears, she continued. "Actually, for a second I thought maybe your grandma was a demon."

Evelyn's chirping laughter shook the bed. "Mamó?! Nae, nae." She waved a hand in front of her face. "She can act like it sometimes, but she's right human."

Amy felt her tension begin to fade. Until Evelyn's laughter cut off, and she looked Amy in the eyes to say, "Con con is though."

Amy's heart stopped. "What?"

"Connor is a demon," Evelyn casually elaborated.

It was eerily quiet. Amy realized there was no sound coming from the other room, and hadn't been for a while. She sat up, slowly, as if the girl lounging at the foot of the bed would pounce. Evelyn just watched her, still smiling, as she began to stand and back away.

"Well?" Amy spun to see Jessica filling the doorway. She wore a stern look that belied none of the kindness from earlier.

"Her aura's pretty well fucked, but I think she'll do." Evelyn replied.

Amy turned her attention to the old woman. "What did you do to them?"

"Come." Jessica turned, expecting her to follow. "Let's talk."

12