A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 03

Story Info
Growth? In My Succubus Story?
8.3k words
4.64
9.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3rd chapter! The smut starts here and pretty much doesn't stop throughout the story, and it's a long story haha. Plenty of hyper and cum excessiveness, along with a lot of growth and expansion. It gets pretty wild!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"You've been pretty quiet Destiny," Clarissa brought up the fourth futa as if she was reading Chastity's mind, "everything okay?"

"Oh I'm fine, don't worry about me!" The dark-skinned futanari smirked, "Just watching, enjoying the show. I want to see how well she handles you guys before I join."

"Mmm I, like, can't wait!" Jolene moaned, "I've been wanting to see what you're packing since we met! You like, don't even shower with us after class."

"Don't worry cutie, I'll show you soon!"

As she had been doing, Chastity mostly ignored the discussion of the ladies around her, sucking Emily off voraciously instead. Taking nearly half of the hung futa's member into her mouth, it deeply penetrated her throat, swelling her neck for the rest of the audience to observe. Slobber coated her inflated, purple lips, bubbling around the seal they made around Emily's shaft and running down her chin in slimy rivulets, hanging in long, unbroken cords down to her bottomless cleavage. Emily was practically yanking the Succubus's head back and forth on her rod as well, pushing her hips forward at the same time, fucking the woman's face, member pulsating violently in Chastity's maw the entire time.

Having been sucking the futa for a handful of minutes at least by this point, Chastity felt what she thought was a familiar engorgement of the girthy organ, a sign that Emily was going to orgasm soon; she was incredibly excited by the prospect of seeing the futanari unload and what it would do to her own body. She jerked her head back and forth rapidly along the multitude of inches that she could, Emily's leaking glans shooting ropes of pre directly into her stomach, wanting her current lover to gush her real load straight into her - but her climax wasn't coming. Not yet. Emily's cock continued to subtly change for another moment like it had been, and then Chastity realized what was really going on.

Lords of the Dark Dimension, it was happening, wasn't it!?

"Uh guys, I feel kinda weird." Emily winced, her hands flying to her stomach, "Something is happening to me..."

"Oh my God, is she like, going into labor?" Jolene asked, features lighting up, forgetting about the woman jerking her off, "Is she gonna give birth right now?"

Clarissa suddenly looked alarmed.

"Shit, okay. Emily, do you feel a wetness between your legs or a sudden pressure releasing in your vagina?"

"N-No!" The futa moaned, her body beginning to shake, "It's something else. I-I-"

She looked down at Chastity.

"It's my cock- no, my whole body!"

All the rest of the futa looked at their friend in concern, confused about what she meant - but Chastity wasn't. Her eyes widened and crossed as she looked straight down the barrel of the futanari's cum cannon, her bobbing halting, her stroking of Jolene's and Clarissa's cocks pausing simultaneously; she knew what was coming, and in her mind-numbing arousal she'd forgotten all about it until now. Her powers were taking effect on the young futanari! The whole room went silent except for the voluminous moans coming from Emily, time frozen in place as the futa transformed. And it wasn't just her cock that was changing, it was every aspect of her physique as well!

In a frenzy Emily suddenly grabbed at her sports-bra-clad chest and tore at the garment which was slowly tenting away from her chest. Frantically pulling it over her small breasts, she ripped it over her face and tossed it to the floor, hyperventilating and groping herself once more. Before five sets of eyes the muscular futa's tits grew! Like they were being pumped full of air they expanded in Emily's fingers, maintaining the same shape as they ballooned above her pregnant stomach, her tiny, brown hard nipples staying the same size despite this, blue veins appearing across the porcelain mounds. Emily's bust got bigger and bigger until it was larger than anyone's there but Jolene's and, obviously, Chastity's, filling out until she had a pair that anyone would consider huge!

Her growth didn't stop there, either.

Already buff by anyone's standards, Emily's musculature exploded to another level entirely. Her biceps went from strong to insane, bowling balls of tightened, striated bulk stretched her alabaster flesh outward, blue veins popping out across her arms. The muscles around her neck grew at the same time, turning from hardened hills to concrete mountains that rose towards her ears; her thighs and calves followed suit, any fat that had been present on them melting into ridges and valleys of power, widening until they were as round as any of the other futa's waists and shredded her spats into colored tissue. Along with her legs bulking, her hips and ass mirrored them, expanding and growing firmer, giving her an actual set of curves. Like her body couldn't contain her new, excessive brawn, she got taller as she widened, half a foot added onto her height, making her the undisputedly tallest and strongest amongst the futanari, her new form the definition of statuesque.

But the real draw was between her marble pillar-esque thighs. It was like her body was saving the best for last, and Emily half-screamed as all the energy flowing through her figure suddenly zapped to her crotch. Immediately her cock thickened, Emily's tube of fuckmeat's girth nearly doubling in a single second, distorting Chastity's features; her jaw was forced to her further-distended neck, her lips gaping as far apart as possible - the bottom one covering her chin, the top folding over her nose - her face pulled forward into a whorish, extreme version of how she'd appeared previously, her mouth ridiculously stretched across the futa's growing member. A series of engorging veins popped up across her shaft, receiving the same treatment the rest of her cock did, criss-crossing and webbing under her dick skin.

What was also visible - albeit less so - was how much Emily's cock lengthened at the same time. Already stuck on the mass-accumulating member and raised up by the futa's jump in height, Chastity was suddenly pushed back as the swelling monster fought for room in her gullet and stomach; Emily's cock somehow extended inside and outside of her at the same time, inch after inch added onto its already-incredible extensiveness. The super-sized appendage shot out from her hairless groin straight into the Succubus's stomach, forcing her back on her knees, Chastity unable to handle the still growing length. It seemed to never stop, outclassing the other futa in the room, over a ruler's worth of extra length dilating its form.

Below it Emily's balls let out a deafening gurgle. Her softball-comparable-cum-containers inflated with her cock, not immune from Chastity's sexual magic either, forcing her scrotum to expand with them. They drooped lower and lower as they rounded out, the futa's sperm-sack bordering on covering her thighs with its expansiveness, the wrinkles across it disappearing as it turned taut. Both of her immense testicles filled with rapid swimmers until they looked like they were going to burst, eclipsing even Jolene's massive melons, ending up as a pair dribble-able, obese spheres that bounced around below her knees. The other three futa stared, stunned, unable to quite process what was happening to their friend.

After several minutes, Emily's full-body growth finally finished, her gravid stomach the only part of her below the neck that hadn't changed.

"Holy shit Em," Jolene muttered, stunned at the futa's enhanced figure, "Have you been like, taking steroids or som-"

The blonde was cut off by a howl of ecstasy.

Everyone knew what was coming now. Slamming her hips forward, Emily ripped her hands across her expanded-member, stroking it so wildly her open-fingers bashed against Chastity's lips. Taking her own hands off of Jolene's and Clarissa's shaft, Chastity put them together around Emily's, both needed to encompass it completely. Holding onto it like her immortal life depended on it, Chastity shuddered, bracing herself for what was coming - cum. Whenever she changed a person the first thing they usually did was orgasm, the magical alteration overwhelmingly pleasurable for the recipient; and, judging by how plain enormous Emily's full package was now, it was going to be something like Chastity had never experienced before. What in the Deepest Pits had she gotten herself into!?

Emily could barely think she was so consumed by the unnatural euphoria burning her body! She had no idea what was happening to her but she liked it, feeling stronger and more powerful than she ever had in her young life, supercharged by unknown means - though it probably had something to do with the strange woman who'd barged in on them. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Emily let nature take its course, giving herself to what was undoubtedly going to be her most intense orgasm ever. Not that she had a choice! Unable to fight it even if she wanted to, every nerve-ending in the futa's anatomy was stimulated at once, and they all sent those signals directly to her junk.

Eyes rolling into the back of their sockets, Emily groaned as her shaft swelled further - though this time around it was from cum and not magic! Dense, glue-like semen raced up her member, her cum tunnel inflating, the burning-hot liquid bubbling from her bloated balls up through her cock; it was almost painful it was so thick, Emily having to strain her new mass of muscles to force it up her extended length. She could feel her piss slit dilating to an insane degree just to make room for her coming load, yawning wider than ever before, stretching out the rest of her gigantic glans. With a last pump of her hips the futa managed to orgasm.

Neither her nor Chastity were prepared for it.

A torrent of pearly ball brew gushed into the Succubus's stomach, flooding it instantly. Her formerly flat abdomen ballooned outward, pushing her tits up to her chin, taking the place of the enormous mounds on her thighs. Chastity gurgled and writhed immediately under the fluid assault on her bowels, correct in her assumption that it would be an entirely new experience compared to the countless loads she'd swallowed before - because Emily's orgasm didn't simply come out in weak ropes. A massive stream of semen pumped into her depths, the amount and pressure equivalent to a hose instead of anything that should have come from a mortal member. Her grip on Emily's shaft tightened as she was nearly rocketed off of it from the power of the climax alone.

Chastity could feel the rush of semen attempt to come back out of her throat to make room for the rest of its insane volume, only to be blocked by the Herculean girth plugging up her orifice; it couldn't even eject from her nostrils she was so corked! She ended up having her own most powerful orgasm of the night as the futa unloaded directly into her, her cunt squirting an elongated jet of girl cream against the floor, adding to the puddle of her juices covering the mats. When Emily's first stream ended Chastity thought she might have a moment of respite from the liquid onslaught but this quickly proved to be a foolish assumption - another took its place seconds after. The futa still wasn't finished!

Fighting her own battle, Emily struggled to maintain consciousness as her climax wracked her body. It felt like her whole being was being forced out of her member - her thoughts, her nerves, her actual self. All of it was put into this single orgasm that wasn't stopping! Being a futa, Emily's loads were always huge in comparison to a normal man's, usually lasting nearly a minute in length, but this one was already going to eclipse that and she didn't even feel close to done! It was like her balls were churning up more sperm faster than her cock could expel, the gravid orbs as swollen as heavy as when she started unloading. Was it ever going to end?

To the other three futanari, it didn't seem likely either.

None of the trio could take their eyes off of the lurid scene in front of them, each one as amazed as next at what their friend was now capable of. Not only did Chastity's face look ready to tear apart, but her stomach was expanding more and more, engulfing her pillowy thighs and nearly sagging to the floor, growing larger than their own pregnant bellies; cum had also started to leak from the corners of her strained lips, despite that having seemed like an impossibility. Arousals grew, cocks hardened, and everyone of the other futanari found themselves feeling hot, each of them wanting a piece of the action - but that would have to wait. For now it was Emily's turn in the spotlight, and what a show she was putting on!

Only able to gurgle around the mass of extra meat in her mouth and the cum clogging her very existence, Chastity knew that something else was about to occur - though this time it would be happening to her. And like before, she had no idea how much she'd be affected by the futa's unending load, entirely unready for what the other magical aspect of her being would entail. Abdomen continuing to puff out, she could feel the semen sloshing within her begin to change her being, and not just in the obvious way that everyone watching could see. Her body rose in temperature - and not just from the steaming load shooting into her - a light glow covering her figure. Closing her eyes, Chastity did the only thing she could and waited, her own transformation imminent.

Human semen did more than just revitalize her life energies.

As part of their racial-makeup, Succubi had another power designed to entice mortals and empower their own selves. Growth. Just like her own fluids worked on other species, other species' fluids worked in a similar manner on her; it was usually manageable, however, the size of the regular loads she took and ingested needing several to even begin to work - but the futa cumming in her stomach was anything but regular! Chastity's skin started to tingle, a euphoric feeling overtaking her senses, the first sign that she was about to undergo her alterations. She couldn't help but shudder at the thought of what she'd look like in just a few short minutes!

The first thing that occurred to the Succubus was that her top felt tight, even more so than it already had. Of course it would be her tits first! Chastity's thin chest-covering stretched out in front of her, pushing farther and farther away from her torso as her breasts fought for room under it, the already-massive-mounds jiggling wildly atop her inflated stomach; the tightness was reaching an uncomfortable level, to the point that Chastity would have struggled to breathe had she needed to - or if she wasn't already suffocated by a couple feet of futa cock! Finally it gave in and snapped, shooting from her bust like it was launched from a slingshot and hitting the floor at Emily's feet, releasing her ridiculous endowments for her onlookers to ogle.

All of the futa gasped at once.

Initially this was due to now being able to see the sheer expanse of the Succubus's voluptuousness, none of the futanari in the room having ever seen tits that came even close to the ones Chastity possessed; but the gasps quickly changed in direction as they all realized her tits were growing. The massive purple pillows flopped out onto her engorged midsection with an echoing slap, nearly covering it completely. They were massively round in every way, extending out from the sides of Chastity's ribs with enough excess breast-meat that it matched Jolene's full bust, the upper curve of the fatty orbs pressing into the Demoness's own chin. Obviously incredibly squishy and soft, they undulated back and forth, the fist-sized nipples topping them pointing forward, nearly too big to suck they were so wide.

"Holy shit is she like...?"

Jolene didn't need to finish her thought for her companions to start nodding, all of them thinking the same thing. There was no mistake: Chastity's breasts were getting bigger. Despite their apparently-naturally insane size, it was clear they were expanding in a way similar to how Emily had, only in an even more pronounced way. The obese, fleshy globes wobbled outward, quickly overtaking Chastity's distended gut, Emily stopping her agonizing pleasure to look at the Succubus's transformation as well, shooting cum into her all the while. They encompassed and blocked the entirety of Chastity's torso, drooping off the sides of her stomach, rising high enough to cover her shoulders, and squishing into the sides of her arms. And still they grew.

There were other, less attention-catching alterations to Chastity's body happening concurrently. Matching her tits, her ass inflated behind her, maintaining its firmness as pound after pound of extra mass was added onto it. Her skirt was lifted in the back - smushed downward in the front by her stomach, breasts, and thighs - becoming nothing more than a too-small belt, every inch of the Succubus's fat, wriggling cheeks exposed; her hips expanded outward too, giving her an even more outlandish set of curves. Like her now-ruined-top, Chastity's skirt tore, ending up in a pile at her side, her thong holding on for dear life as it clung to her growing rear, the strings of it completely lost in her fleshy figure, the base of her tail meeting the same, engulfed fate.

More mass appeared from seemingly nowhere on Chastity's body in all the right places. Thighs thickened, her calves and biceps expanded with new muscles needed to keep her upright, and even her stomach and waist flattened and firmed - or they would have if not for her gluttonous cum gut. Chastity's lips plumped up to another ridiculous degree, nearly taking up all the space on the bottom half of her face, now permanently gaped into the sluttiest of perversions of human appearance. There wasn't a single part of her form that was spared from her own magical, cum-induced transformation, the ageless woman molded into the perfect living fuck doll.

Emily's orgasm finished at the same time as Chastity's transformation.

"Holy Hell that was incredible!" The physically-altered futa groaned, placing a hand on her expanded chest to catch her breath, "I've never felt anything like that before!"

"Yeah but what the fuck happened?" Destiny questioned, glancing between Emily and Chastity, "To you and her!?"

"Fuck, I don't know, but it was amazing!"

"Uh, Emily?" Clarissa uttered quietly, focused on the Succubus, "You might want to pull out. Chastity looks like she's about to pass out."

She was right, albeit it wasn't from anything as simple as a lack of oxygen.