A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit you're right! Hold on..."

Somewhat reluctantly, Emily walked backwards, yanking her cock out of Chastity's disfigured face as she did. It took her several steps - much longer than it ever had before - inch after inch of venous, incredibly girthy shaft sliding from the Succubus's speared, overinflated lips; Chastity didn't move the entire time, paralyzed by her own pleasure from her body's alteration. It was the same for her as it was for the people she changed, more orgasms rocking her sex because of it - her cunt lips hadn't been immune for her abilities either, engorging more than they had been already until it looked like she had two, dripping melon slices sandwiched between her thighs.

"Christ hon'," Destiny whistled at Emily once all of her cock was revealed, impressed, "how much did you grow!?"

While her cock hadn't quite doubled in size, it looked damn close to it! Easily over a ruler's-worth of length enhanced the ultra-muscular futa's massive monster, its girth having received the same treatment. It jutted out very far from her groin, slanted downward as its immense weight caused it to succumb to gravity's effects. Relatively the same aesthetically, Emily's endowment was however now even veinier than before, scarcely any of the tough, pale skin not etched with humongous arteries, her member matching her muscles in vascularity. Her glans were as large as one of Jolene's testicles, leaking a superb amount of seed onto the floor in front of her, her testicles as wide as her own head, audible in their rumbling, letting everyone know she was still brewing up more cum.

In the same millisecond her glans ripped themselves from Chastity's lips, it belched remnants of her orgasm onto the Succubus's upturned face. A steaming heap of dense semen piled directly over the lavender-skinned woman's visage, stray ribbons falling down her cheeks and soaking into her hair, giving her a face-mask of off-white sludge. Emily chuckled at the sight of her enormous member staining the intruder further, giving her cock several strokes to sieve out the rest of her trapped gunk, her liquid potency covering Chastity's countenance completely; the leftover cum was still more than Chastity had ever seen in her life! Emily took another step back and turned towards Destiny.

"Who the Hell knows? But I fuckin' love it, let me tell you!"

"And like, look at Chastity!" Jolene pointed out, fisting her fully hard cock, "She changed too!"

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed," The group's instructor nodded while mirroring Jolene's actions, "I thought I was going crazy or something."

"No, she definitely grew."

The surrounding group of futa all watched the nearly-comatose Succubus, admiring and ogling her supersized figure. Tits wobbling back and forth atop her taut, semen-distended stomach, they were somehow firm and saggy at the same time, the enormity of them capable of covering her chin to groin, the purple mounds abundant in their encompassment of her figure. Her ass bounced instinctively against the floor behind her, clapping against the rubbery mats in a display of uncontrolled arousal, her tail whipping back and forth rapidly. Nipples hard as precious gems, they visibly throbbed in the open air, aching with need like horny dicks, clearly wanting nothing more than for one of the futanari to stimulate them. She didn't move much at all in her current state, but that didn't mean it wasn't plain as day that she was as turned on as anyone else there!

She stayed kneeled before them, panting and moaning, seemingly dead to the world, scarcely aware of where she was. As she breathed heavily - her arms limp at her sides - cum bubbled from between her grotesquely inflated cock-cushions, slimy rivulets of Emily's seed dripping onto her neck and truly cavernous cleavage, smears of the virile sludge caked across her visage like she'd been bukkaked by a hundred men. They could all hear her cunt continue to release its liquid desire, drips and splatters reverberating from under her, letting the futanari know that she had very much enjoyed what had happened to her; Emily gave a gloating smile at her comrades, basking in what she had done to the strange woman.

Clarissa took a step forward, bending over to look at the Succubus's face.

"Chastity, are you, erm, okay?" She questioned, once more unsure of how to process the events of the night, "Are you there?"

"Where- What happened?" Chastity mumbled, blinking several times and looking towards the futa, "Did I...?"

She glanced down at her body, finding the answer to her question before she was able to ask it.

Lords of the Other Realms what happened to her!? Her eyes widened as she took in her altered figure, having never seen it be so... so much before! Though she could normally only see her tits when she looked towards her feet now it was all she could see for feet in every direction. She was more breast than Demoness! Chastity could also feel that her ass was providing an adequate counterweight to her top-heaviness, her legs suffocated under her enormous rear; it was the same in front of her, her cum-gravid stomach keeping her thighs pinned to the floor. Drool dripped from her wide, 'O' shaped lips, the realization that she couldn't close them fully hitting her like a ton of bricks. All of this happened from one load!?

"I need MORE!" Chastity suddenly yelled, startling Clarissa, her arousal tripling with her transformation, "Please, cock, I-I-"

Her outburst went unfinished. Chastity had quickly found herself euphoric about her new body instead of horrified, her own image the most erotic thing she'd ever seen - except for maybe the hyper cocks in front of her! This was it, what her race lived for: pure, carnal, sexual excess. She was on the receiving end of a formerly-unknown source of life energy for her people; life energy, and, more importantly, endless orgasms! Mind clouding over once again, the growing fog of musk now secondhand to the entanglement of giant fucking cocks in front of her, Chastity panted slovenly, her tongue hanging out, letting the cum filling her guts slide from her perpetually-opened mouth.

"Like, looks like we get to have some more fun!" Jolene suddenly bounced in front of the Succubus, sticking her massive member out, "Come on Clarissa, come stand next to me!"

"Alright!" Clarissa moved to stand next to the blonde, hips touching, "Wanna join us Destiny?"

"No, but I will soon. I'm really enjoying watching you guys for now."

Jolene grinned at the dark-skinned futa before turning her attention to Chastity.

"We're waiting!"

A pair of elephantine members were held out in front of the Succubus's drooling, pear-stained visage, waving next to each other, both of them fully erect. Chastity looked to Clarissa's awesome appendage first, appreciating its already-enormous mass. Noticeably bigger than Emily's was pre-transformation, it easily had a place in Chastity's pantheon of most delectable endowments, and it hadn't even reached its full potential yet! Fairly smooth, the few veins that did lace its extensive form stretched across the entirety of it, pulsing angrily. Her balls were so massive that the engorged spheres jostled against her knees, solidly the size of human-farmed grapefruits, packed with sperm waiting to be unloaded directly inside of her.

To Clarissa's side was the blonde, Jolene, who was swinging around a frankly astonishing log of cockmeat. Somehow the smallest of the four - in stature, at least - turned out to be the most hung so far, her cock actually frightening to the Succubus. It nearly matched Emily's enhanced size, comparable in both length and girth; it looked to be almost half as tall as the blonde's short height, and as thick as one of her thighs as well! Bronze colored, the shaft was marbled with violent veins, her harsh, red glans throbbing as it trickled creamy pre onto the floor, her fist-wide urethra pulsating over and over again. Chastity would definitely need both hands to encompass it completely, and taking it between her swollen lips was going to be another challenge entirely! Jolene's balls were equally as grandiose, having bloated further with her growing arousal, the head-sized globs pulling her immense scrotum taut.

Just how big would the blonde be after her magic changed her!?

Reaching out, Chastity took a cock in each hand, moving her head towards the smaller of the duo first. Opening her mouth wide, she inhaled Clarissa's brown, fleshy crown first, letting out muffled moans as the burning hot member touched her tongue. Stroking both of them rapidly, the size difference between the two more readily apparent against her fingers, she began bobbing on the instructor's member, letting her saliva soak into its enormity. Clarissa ran a hand through Chastity's cum-moistened hair and between her twisted horns, not yet grabbing the short black locks, just appreciating what the Succubus was doing to her; Jolene watched jealously, waiting for her turn to feel those succulent lips on her monstrosity.

While Destiny continued to wait and watch - her spats nearing their breaking point - Emily busied herself by walking around the Succubus. Her freshly-empowered member bobbed in front of her, her massive-er balls bouncing against her calves; she was taking this time to get used to her strengthened body, flexing and posing as she moved, basking in her mysterious growth. She hoped that whatever Chastity had done to her was permanent! Emily spent nearly as much time checking herself out as she did Chastity's superbly-curvaceous figure, touching her musculature and her incredible appendage over and over again. It was still leaking as much cum as she normally unloaded during a climax, leaving a sticky trail of white wherever she went.

But the main focus of the room was on the lurid acts occurring at its center.

Chastity was still actively bulging her cheeks with Clarissa's colossus, taking about a quarter of it into her mouth with each jounce of her head; this was more than enough to have the futa's spurting glans punch at her throat, drawing constant heaves from her gullet. Clarissa allowed the Demoness to do as she pleased, enjoying the attention her member was finally receiving. Jolene on the other hand, was growing impatient once again, and was now pushing her cockhead against Chastity's distorted features. The blonde was unhappy that she was seemingly ignored for another cock for a second time, and wanted her piece of the action!

Getting the message loud and clear, Chastity slorped off of Clarissa's member and turned her attention to Jolene's intimidating pillar. She gulped as she observed the barbaric weapon, unsure of how to proceed with something so grand. Extending her lengthy tongue, she lapped at the humongous glans first, running her mouth-muscle around the ridge of the fleshy helmet, tasting the precum smudging it; Jolene finally smiled, a wicked glint in her eye now that she was the center of the slut's focus. Hesitantly, Chastity dropped her jaw as much as she could, trying to remember how wide it'd gotten when Emily's member had ballooned in it, and carefully took Jolene's cockhead into her maw.

"Like, about time!" The blonde announced triumphantly, wasting no time in grabbing a handful of the Succubus's hair, "I've been waiting for like, forever!"

The other futa gave knowing smirks at their companions exclamation, understanding exactly how the short futanari was; Chastity, however, didn't. Her pitch-black eyes shot open through their coating of cum as Jolene immediately began pulling her forward, sinking multiple inches of her bulbous bludgeon into her body without hesitation. Chastity attempted to fight against the blonde's yanking, tightening her grip on the bloated shaft and whipping her tongue back and forth across it - anything she could think to do to appease the ultra-hung futa. But Jolene didn't relent. After Chastity had taken more of her member than she had Clarissa's, she began forcing the woman's head back and forth on her terrifying length.

"Oh fuck, you weren't lying Emily! Her mouth feels amazing!"

"Told ya!" The muscular futa cheered back from behind Chastity, "And just wait - it'll get better!"

Jolene continued to roughly facefuck the Succubus, barreling her hips forward as she controlled the movement of Chastity's skull. Her enormous cum factories swung around wildly, nearly chin-tapping the voluptuous woman with each undulation, bloating further as they filled with incredible quantities of sperm; Clarissa eyed her student's boldness, wishing she was courageous enough to manhandle a stranger like Jolene was. Saliva frothed across Jolene's shaft, dripping back down onto Chastity's cleavage, pooling with the cum and pre already messing it, turning her into nothing more than a soggy whore. Suddenly, Jolene released her hold.

"You should do the same thing with her, Clarissa," the blonde encouraged over Chastity's hacking and coughing, "it's really fun!"

"I really want to..."

"Do it!" Emily agreed, circling them once more, "She doesn't seem to mind at all."

Clarissa looked back to Chastity; Emily was right, the brutal treatment only seemed to arouse the slut further. A fierce blush coated her countenance, and Clarissa could clearly hear her cunt audibly trickle with juices, adding to the puddle spreading out from her kneeled position. Trying to be as confident as her students, she mimicked Jolene and tangled her fingers in Chastity's hair, hauling the Succubus straight to her member. More ravenously than before, Chastity sucked Clarissa's cock between her ridiculous lips, staring back up at the futa, waiting for the uncaring usage of her body, the clear desire to please the futanari the only thing present across her features.

Clarissa happily gave it to her.

With the same force that Jolene used, Clarissa rocketed Chastity down her member, coring out her throat with her tremendous sexual bulk. Chastity didn't hesitate to resume her stroking of both cocks in front of her, spreading her spit and their precum across their shafts, lubing them up for what they all knew was coming. Choking commenced once more, Chastity's body once more pushed into lurid motion as she was thundered up and down Clarissa's throbbing length, arousal increasing as she was used as nothing more than a sex toy. Moaning, the fit futa relished in the feeling of being blown like she never had in her life, abusing the insanely voluptuous woman's mouth over and over again.

This was how things continued for several minutes. Jolene and Clarissa would trade off who got to fuck Chastity's face, happily switching with each other, brutalizing the Succubus's face with their ferocious jackhammering, gravid bellies bouncing. Emily paused her constant wandering to stroke herself, the feeling of jerking her powerful pole almost as pleasurable as the obscene sight in front of her, her cock shooting off ropes of cum onto the ground. And Destiny didn't change, biding her time, waiting for her own reveal, one that would certainly be something to behold. After both futa had gotten their fills of Chastity's oral orifice - not that either were eager to stop anytime soon - they were forced to halt as the now expected effects finally struck one of them.

"Why isn't it, like, working already?" Jolene complained, staring at her unchanged-member while Clarissa stopped skull-fucking the Succubus, "Emily had already changed a bunch by now!"

"W-Well I think it's happening to- to me!" Clarissa grunted, her own body feeling strange, "I can feel- feel something!"

So could Chastity.

She had Clarissa's exaggerated cock stuffing her cheeks when it started to change, the Lamaze instructor holding her face in place on her fleshy crown. Closing her eyes this time, Chastity put all her focus into feeling the futa's growth, having some amount of understanding of just how extreme its alteration would be after witnessing Emily's first hand; she was glad it wasn't Jolene's member in her mouth at least, the blonde futanari's girth already pushing the integrity of her facial structure to its limits. The others in the group observed Clarissa intently, wanting to see how the Succubus's powers would affect her, and if they'd be comparable to what happened to Emily.

Above Chastity, Clarissa groaned and quickly pulled off her shirt and sports bra like Emily had, doing it before she had a chance to change; her moderately-sized breasts flopped into view onto her heavily-pregnant abdomen, as tanned as the rest of her, her wide, matching areola and thick brown nipples standing tall atop her mounds. With one hand she reached towards her chest as mystical energy flowed through it, trying to keep her eyes on her body as well even as intense amounts of pleasure burned her being - as expected, her tits grew first. Moaning, Clarissa watched as extra fat unraveled on her chest, her bust inflating rapidly. The dark veins lacing them spread out as they engorged, beads of milk forming at the tips of her nipples, her bust immediately doubling in size with no end in sight. They enlarged more and more until they rested halfway down her obese-looking stomach, overtaking Jolene's pair in heft, the new weight causing her to hunch over ever so slightly.

The rest of the alterations proceed as normal. A few inches - not as much as Emily, notably - were added to her height, bringing her to well above average in that department and matching Destiny's stature. Where the strongest amongst them had ballooned with more muscle, Clarissa physique changed in a way that matched her natural shape; instead of bulging with massive musculature she became even more toned, her limbs both thinning and bulking at the same time until she looked like she was the leanest, fittest runner in the world. Clarissa's hips widened as well, her ass cheeks hardening, sure to stretch out any spats that would attempt to cover them. Then the power within her directed itself towards her crotch.

"Oh here's the best part!" Emily noticed, eyes drawn to her instructor's genitalia, "I bet she's gonna get fucking huge. Even bigger than me!"

"I want to get huge too!" Jolene cried out without a hint of irony, "What the fuck!?"

Chastity winced slightly at the futa's comments.

Unable to keep her eyes open any longer, Clarissa threw her head back and let out her loudest moan so far, her brown hair brushing back against her hardened shoulders. Opposite of Emily this time, the currently-transforming futa's cock lengthened before it thickened - and lengthen it did! Chastity's skull was instantly ripped from her fingers, forced backwards as her appendage extended extensively, exploding out of her body with the power of a professional boxer's right hook; if Chastity wasn't gripping it as tightly as she could she would have been knocked to the floor. The skin tightened around Clarissa's growing shaft as it elongated, a few more veins added onto its relatively sleek-topography.

The other futa watched in awe as the brown-hair futa's cock inflated, going from a knee-knocker to an ankle-tapper, Clarissa's shaft out in the open air the same size as she originally possessed in total, an unknown amount spearing into Chastity's stomach. Once it was done with that stage of growth it predictably widened like an overfed snake, shaming a two-liter in circumference in a manner of seconds; now the Succubus's lips were really gaped, her jaw unhinging as her mouth was filled beyond the brim. Clarissa's dark-colored cockflesh expanded over and over again until there was nearly no more room on her lightly-furred groin, a loud rumbling vibrating through the trunk of her mighty oak down to her balls.