A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because she was climaxing as well!

At the same instant her enhanced-load began trudging up her exaggerated pillar of fuckmeat, Clarissa's balls underwent their own process of alteration. The formerly-tight scrotum dropped in a rush towards the floor, stopping halfway down her calves as it created space for her gravid sperm factories to reshape themselves in - and they definitely needed the extra space! Like someone was blowing up a basketball they inflated rapidly, gurgling against her thighs and then her knees as they sagged lower and lower with liquid weight. Rounding out completely, the massive spheres ballooned until her sack was near-featureless, only wiry hairs still sticking out from its expanse, her now pumpkin-comparable cum-containers pulling the skin restraining them taut.

With such obese, abundant seed-brewers, there was no question that Clarissa's load would be a Biblical event in itself. Ridiculous cockhead currently stuck right in the middle of Chastity's stomach, the futa's mouth-wide urethra gaped open obscenely, the entire fleshy helmet pulsing like it had its own heartbeat. There was a pause as Clarissa's super thick load gushed up her super thick shaft - distending Chastity's features further - the tube on the underside of it nearly as large as her unchanged cock had been, requiring ample amounts of time to reach her opening. Clarissa's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her lips opened in a silent scream as the initial burst of cock cream rushed into the Succubus's depths.

Chastity was not prepared.

"Woah, is that... can I hear her orgasm!?" Emily asked the others loudly, jaw dropping, "Like I'm not the only one right?"

"No, I can too." Destiny agreed, "That's definitely what that sound is."

"Holy fuck..."

What they were referring to was a two-fold set of sounds, one of which was the noises coming from Clarissa's balls. With the same cadence as a bubbling stew, there was a distinct splashing coming from the instructor's titanic testicles, the churning within them loud enough to be heard from the other side of the room; they were also visibly shaking violently, like the cum inside of them was trying to pop through them before it could be released. The other raucous being created came from Chastity's body: it was like someone pouring a bucket of oatmeal into a pool of water, but from a bucket that was bottomless. Not even the Succubus's weighty body could muffle the sound!

It couldn't muffle it and could hardly contain it at that! Chastity nearly lost consciousness as she was filled with more dense semen than she ever had previously for the second time that night. Her already-inflated stomach projected out from her body even farther, not even her vast bust able to hide it anymore. Skin tight, her midsection wobbled as it rolled away from her torso, eclipsing the width and length of her thighs and starting to droop towards the floor; Chastity felt like she might actually burst this time around, her Demonic-abilities being put to the test as gallon after gallon of cum was pumped into her. She kept her eyes shut, though it was now for fear of what she'd see if she opened them!

Breathing labored, Clarissa thrust her hips at Chastity's face, ignorant to the status of the woman; it was a struggle just to stay standing, much less care about anyone else during her orgasm. The sensation of her climax was greater than anything she'd felt before, and it made her legs jiggle more with each successive stream of semen she dumped into the living sex toy. Her cockhead and the numerous inches of shaft inserted into Chastity's stomach and throat were stimulated further by her own load, her genitalia bathed in a sauna of their own creation. She moaned and moaned, each gush of sperm from her pants-tearing testicles as euphoric as the last. Nothing else mattered to the futa but her own pleasure!

But a small inkling in the back of her mind brought her back to reality for a moment.

Remembering what Chastity was like when Emily came inside of her, Clarissa peeled her eyes open to check the state of her lover. Fuck. She looked far past pregnant! Though she was used to her partners inflating when she came inside of them, Clarissa had never seen one this distended, the Succubus's front almost completely taken up by her expanding stomach, her gigantic tits nearly level with the futa's cock. Using all the strength she could muster, Clarissa let go of Chastity's hair and grabbed her cock with both hands, wrenching it from the gaped pair of lips around them while walking backward; the rest of her orgasm would just have to be finished outside of the women!

"F-Fuck..." Clarissa groaned, both from the feeling of her cock sliding out of Chastity's orifice and from being able to see how insanely she'd grown. Her shaft just kept coming and coming as she removed it from the Succubus's maw, the futa reminded of a magician pulling lengths colored-cloth from a hat. The shaft that was freed was stained white, streaked and dripping with her own semen, the dregs falling right back onto Chastity's incredible bust. Eyes getting wider at the sheer amount of endowment she now possessed, Clarissa had to keep reminding herself that she still had sections of her member to pull out before she stopped moving.

Cum sprayed from the corners of Chastity's lips as it was slowly unplugged. Spritzes of pearlescent goop flew from her face, launching in every direction, most of it landing on herself, and there was still more blasting into her overfilled bowels! It felt like she was throwing up as Clarissa unsheathed her member, cock and semen coming out in equal measures, her throat plugged by them at the same time. No longer able to hold onto the futa's grandiose appendage, Chastity cradled her bloated belly instead, her fingers unable to sink into her smooth flesh from how tight it was stretched. And Clarissa still hadn't finished cumming!

After what seemed like multiple minutes had passed, Clarissa's mushroom-crown tore out of Chastity's pumped-up lips.

"Shit Em', you were right - she is bigger than you!"

"Fuck, and here I was hoping I'd be the biggest for once..."

"Hey, what you have is nothing to complain about!"

Some people referred to well-endowed men as having a third leg but when it came to what the Lamaze instructor just unveiled it would make that simile an understatement! Clarissa's cock was noticeably longer than one of her long limbs in addition to being thicker! She had to stand several feet away from the Succubus just to un-prison her member and was now separated from the rest of the group; while it didn't look like her growth had been as extensive as Emily's, Clarissa was indeed larger in both length and girth, its immensity unarguable. Half-covered in cum, it only stayed upright by its owner's own handling, the tip standing taller than her head if it was pointed towards the ceiling. The group only had a second to admire it before Clarissa's orgasm resumed.

Unfortunately for Chastity she opened her eyes as a fresh eruption hit her face. Only able to see the blast for a single second, the conal-shape of the spray was larger than her own head and engulfed it all at once; it wasn't just that one splattering impact either! Clarissa's cock shot out its load in an uninterrupted geyser that hosed down the Succubus's front and arced around her head to nearly hit Emily behind her. Moaning all the while, Clarissa pumped her expanded shaft with her insufficient hands, splashing her virile goo all over Chastity. When one massive stream ended another took its place, a shower of hot slime battering the Demoness's body over and over and over again.

Chastity came herself from this cum bath.

She'd been having consecutive orgasms since Clarissa's began, but this one was especially powerful. Still completely untouched, her cunt convulsed around their thin covering as she was drenched in the futa's fuck fluid, gushing her own cream onto the floor; this didn't receive much attention, every part of her climax overshadowed the futanari's. Basking in the baptization of ball brew, Chastity didn't need to be able to see to understand the state of her figure. Every inch of her from head to toe was positively coated in cum, her purple-hued flesh painted white, her thick thighs, torso-wide tits, and engorged stomach all covered simultaneously, layer after layer blanketing her.

It didn't end. Heaps of semen piled around the Succubus, snowy hills forming around her legs that grew higher with each blast from the one-eyed monster in front of her. Clarissa's virile beach balls wobbled and gurgled as they pushed out more of their potent product, the bottoms bouncing off of the tops of her feet. Cock recoiling from the power of its consecutive shots, many of its salvos fired askew, hitting the mirrors on the opposite side of the room and splattering on the ceiling, the multiple messes of semen no longer centered around the group; Emily added to the stains, ropes of liquid somewhere in between pre and actual cum leaking from her tip. Chastity was lashed with white goop until she was unrecognizable under all of it.

Everyone was happy to keep watching the one-person bukkake except one.

Patience at its end, Jolene had finally had enough. She'd been pretty much completely ignored compared to Clariss and Emily. She hadn't gotten to grow yet. And she hadn't even cum once! A throaty growl escaped her lips as she lunged for the pleasure-paralyzed Succubus, grabbing onto her head and twisting it around to face her, uncaring of the jets of Clarissa's load whipping at her hands. Jolene shoved her meat towards Chastity's lips hard, taking advantage of the fact that her mouth was permanently agape from her sexual transformations and barrelling her cock into the overinflated cushions; having seen her take Clarissa's monstrosity gave her the confidence to know Chastity would be able to handle her own impressive specimen.

"Damn girl, couldn't wait anymore or what?" Destiny chastised the younger futanari, "Clarissa wasn't even finished yet!"

That was true - while Jolene resumed the facefucking, the Lamaze instructor's cum was still splattering across Chastity's body. The Demoness was being forcibly rammed onto another ridiculous rod while baby batter splashed over her, double-teamed by the hung futanari once again; Chastity couldn't even see the cock pounding her throat at this point, her countenance completely masked with cum. This only added to her euphoria however, nearly anything the futa did to her able to stimulate her very being now. She was in fact glad that Jolene had taken the reins once more, her own autonomy and ability to move on her own put into question with all the orgasms engorging her lower lips and dehydrating her.

"She sucked me off first!" Jolene grunted, sliding more and more inches of her member into the slut's gullet, "So I like, should have grown first!"

"It probably just affects people differently," Clarissa tried to reassure the blonde, able to speak now that her orgasm was petering out, "Emily and I didn't change in the same way."

She glanced over at the muscular futa's ginormous genitalia.

"Well, mostly."

"Yeah! It might just take longer for it to work on you," Emily agreed, joining in helping calm their friend down, "I'm sure you'll grow soon!"

"I better!"