A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 04

Story Info
More Growth And Destiny Finally Joins In The Fun.
7k words
4.69
6.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4th part here! Destiny joins in on the fun - something I know a lot of you were waiting for. Not much else to be said, it's just more, more, more and more. Just non-stop debauchery!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Even with the comfort of the other futanari, Jolene was still frustrated. She was rocketing her cock through Chastity's insides, pulling out and pushing in over a foot of monstrous meat with every thrust, using the Succubus's face like her own personal fleshlight; her lips, mouth, throat - all of it felt amazing of course, the velvety-softness caressing her shaft and glans intimately, her inner muscles massaging her member perfectly. Cum dripped in huge dollops onto the floor as Chastity's body was roughly shaken by the oral assault, pouring onto the murky swamp like the thickest kind of pancake batter, droplets flying every which way from her mass of jiggling extremities. Even more of it spilled from her stretched lips, Jolene's pistons forceful enough to cause the mix of futa loads in her stomach to be regurgitated constantly.

It was an interesting feeling to fuck into other futa's cum remnants. Jolene moaned from between grit teeth as her cockhead stirred up the two, liquid meals sitting in the Succubus's guts, the blonde's cock long enough by far to reach that deep within her. Touching Clarissa's and Emily's loads acted as a sore reminder that she hadn't changed yet though, which just made her angrier! She wanted to grow too! Always loving how big her cock was, Jolene figured she would love it even more if it was even more magnificent - and that wasn't even counting the other alterations her body might go through. Maybe she'd finally be taller! Plus her tits would probably swell up too, and her boyfriend would be so shocked at seeing them when she got home!

These thoughts only made the blonde pound faster into Chastity's countenance, enough of her cock sheathed into the voluptuous woman to allow her balls to bash into her insane bust - one pair of huge, voluminous spheres bumping into an even huger pair. Jolene used this new closeness between them to bully the Succubus's tits that shamed everyone else's in existence, beating them hard enough to surely leave bruises across their soft expanse; her own stomach also shook and bounced with her rapid movements, and Jolene put a hand on it to steady its jouncing, having not lost any of her protective, maternal instincts for her unborn child. Fucking someone's throat while pregnant wasn't easy!

While Clarissa and Emily were content to stroke and keep watching, Destiny was having a harder time containing her lust. As the only futa who hadn't undressed or had their first turn with the intruder of their Lamaze class - which was a calculated choice - the older futanari was growing uncomfortably aroused. Her cock had begun erecting itself despite being untouched, snaking farther down her leg past her knee towards her ankle, small rips appearing across her spats. Her massive cum factories rumbled between her thighs in turn, screaming at her to be freed. But she was patient. Older and wiser than her companions, Destiny knew there was a time and place for everything, and that everything would be her sooner than later!

And it looked like she wouldn't have to wait for much longer.

"I-I think it's happening!" Jolene squealed, her thrusts growing erratic as her balls tightened below her shaft, "Like, fucking finally!"

"Oh shit, Jolene's about to show all of us up!" Emily grinned, moving closer to the blonde to get a front row seat, "Just wait ladies, none of us will compare to her!"

"Looking forward to it," Destiny nodded, "I want to see how big blondie here gets."

"Take some deep breaths like we've been practicing," Clarissa instructed her student, putting a hand on her shoulder, "it'll help."

But Jolene barely heard them. Like the others she was instantly consumed by the molding of her body into a new, better form, jolts of pleasure electrifying her. She let out a cry, her grip tightening on the sides of Chastity's head like she was trying to crush it; Chastity tried not to let fear overtake her brain, positively horrified at the thought of what the blonde would become -and she wouldn't even be able to see it happen! Clarissa continued to rub Jolene's shoulder in a comforting manner, though her, like Emily and Destiny, eyes were glued to the short futanari's already-tremendous package.

Jolene's alteration unraveled differently than the other two futa's had. There was no change in her bust or height or muscle mass initially - no, it all went straight to her crotch right away like it wanted to get to the main course before the appetizers. To separate her from Emily and Clarissa even further, it was her balls that changed before anything else! The obese orbs vibrated like a sex toy - like they were charging up for a special attack in an anime - massive veins stretching across her hairless, leg-hiding scrotum; the gurgling from within them raised until it felt like, for Chastity and the trio of watching futa, that they had one of the cum factories pressed right up against their ears!

It was as if her balls had combined but stayed separate together simultaneously. Jolene's baby-batter brewers more than doubled in size, plummeting straight to the floor, smacking down on her own dainty feet, her expanded scrotum draping over them; she didn't react as her own weighty boulders hit her, the ecstasy she felt from them growing in the first place too overwhelming for her to care. Once they landed on the cum-mucked floor they grew again and again until each one was as wide as the blonde's own torso, still quivering violently as they prepared an enhanced load of potent progeny for Jolene's incoming orgasm, which was only moments away.

Following her testicles broadening her cock morphed into something terrible. Naturally, Jolene possessed a member that approached a few feet long in its hardened state, so when it grew it became something completely unnatural. The expansion was quick and sudden, and this time it did force Chastity off of it, exploding from her lips and sending her reeling onto her back, leaving her utterly pummeled by the colossal organ; Chastity let out a strangled gasp as she hit the floor, the combined mass of her massive tits and inflated stomach pinning her down and crushing her torso, her feet kicking out, her bulbous torso pointed towards the sky like several peaks of a mountain. But it was what caused her current predicament that everyone cared about.

Because Jolene had grown.

The gigantic cock had become absolutely elephantine. There'd been no pauses in its growth, no slow, steady inches added onto its length and girth, no powerful throbs that harkened its transformation; it simply did, and it did all at once. So massively thick in its altered form, the top of her incredibly venous shaft - the arteries snaking it not spared the changes either - pressed into the bottom of her pregnant stomach, lifting it higher just to make room for its uncontrolled bulk. Much wider than Jolene's own thigh it wouldn't take just two hands to encompass its circumference fully, it would take two arms, an actual hug needed to get a hold on it. Still uniform in thickness, it looked less like a dick attached to a person and more of the inverse, even Jolene's urethra spacious enough that a flexed bicep wouldn't touch the sides of it!

Accordingly, her length also reached another level of preposterousness. Jolene had passed milestone after milestone, ticking off measured inches like they were an afterthought, her cock now more comparable to her height than ever before! It erected so far from her blonde-pubed groin that as it sagged under its own immensity causing the equally-ridiculous glans to nearly touch the ground! Easily longer than one of Jolene's short legs, it was practically the same height as her toes to her neck, and would essentially block her body from view with its wondrous width when standing up straight. Emily and Clarissa's size and growth were incomparable to her own, Jolene seemingly the apex of what the Succubus's powers could do to a human.

Oddly, only two other parts of Jolene changed. Limbs and height remaining the same, it was her bust and ass that received the rest of the magically-triggered expansion. Her sports bra snapped off her chest and flung across the full length of the room - sticking to a mirror that had been streaked by Clarissa's load - her tits getting the same treatment as her balls. The tanned mounds dropped like meteors onto the top of her stomach, staying surprisingly, relatively firm as they extended from her torso, already eclipsing her head and swiftly matching Chastity's pre-growth size. They jiggled like they were filling rapidly with milk - which wasn't far from the truth; spritzes of the white liquid sprayed from her engorged, pink nipples, soaking her body and prodigious package, the amount enough to fill glass after glass in quick succession.

Had she been wearing her workout bottoms still they would have surely ripped apart from the rapid ballooning of her cheeks. Normally moderately endowed on her backside, Jolene's ass grew until it was worthy of belonging to a stripper or pornstar, appearing even more absurd against the rest of her diminutive stature. They wobbled into existence with expanses of extra flesh - also staying firm and perky like her breasts - giving her an almost as obscene hourglass figure as Chastity. Jolene had transformed from a hung, busty futanari into a person that barely looked human, the vast majority of the space on her body taken up her immeasurable curves, hole-wrecking cock, and planet-impregnating balls.

"Christ alive..." Destiny muttered, almost feeling bad for the young futanari, Clarissa and Emily too stunned to add anything else, "how the fuck is she gonna live with all of that?"

That was the only other confirmation Chastity had that her powers had worked on the blonde futa, besides being knocked away by the cock that had, for just a single moment, enlarged in her mouth and throat. Like a turtle, she was stuck on her back, the heft of her cum-distended stomach and semen-expanded tits keeping her pinned; she could have used her demonic abilities to get up, but in addition to all the weight on her body, her gushing sex continued to sap her strength. Instead, the Succubus wiggled back and forth where she was, almost glad she got a momentary break from all the sexual shenanigans happening to her.

But that break only lasted for that single moment.

With a roar, Jolene's mystically-proliferated orgasm initiated. Persistent in her outdoing of her companions, the cumshot that launched from her arm-swallowing urethra was nothing short of volcanic, spraying out in less of a stream or a rope, and more in an encompassing conal shape like her cock was trying to expel as much of its dense concoction as it could at once. Jolene didn't even need to aim her member to hit Chastity with her load, the sweep of her eruption enough to plaster everything in front of her all the way to the other side of the room and for several feet in every direction. Emily was sure glad she'd moved out of the way before the blonde started cumming!

Given the size of the liquid boom that came from Jolene's cock, it was unquestioning that she would hit her original target - Chastity - but it was still a shock for the other futa to see everything else she managed to coat at the same time. The thickest, sludge-like semen that any of them had ever laid eyes on blasted against the floor, the far wall and even the ceiling, and Jolene wasn't even actively pointing her true monstrosity at anything! Heavy streaks covered it all, washing away Emily and Clarissa's loads and Chastity's puddles of girl cream in a torrential flood, making it appear as though they'd never happened at all. Wherever her baby batter landed it stuck, small cracks appearing in the wall-length mirrors it blasted against, several lights flickering above them as they shook and rattled from the wet impacts.

And then there was Chastity.

What had taken several sprays and hosings for Clarissa to do, Jolene accomplished with half of her first shot: utterly drenching the woman. Chastity felt like someone had just upturned a bathtub of cum onto her that was more like liquid concrete than anything a human should have been able to produce. She gasped as her face somehow managed to get saturated with seed despite her tits and stomach blockading her visage, the tail end of Jolene's cascade enough to cover her completely; it was like a coffin of virility had formed around her before she realized it, gluing her to the floor - and the blonde futanari wasn't finished, not by a long shot.

Each successive load came with matching intensity, volume, and heat, the fuck fluid hotter than Chastity's own Hellish body temperature. She had no idea if Jolene was ejaculating her entire climax in one go, or if the sea-sized surges were just so rapid there was no telling the difference between the separate salvos! It was as if the blonde was pissing on her after holding her bladder for a week straight with nothing but beer in her system, with this act being even more heinous in nature. Raising her arms weakly, Chastity did her best to shield her face with one while scooping the mess masking her visage with the other, lest she drown in the sexual refuse; this didn't stop her from swallowing as much of it as she could, Jolene's semen the most flavorsome she'd ever tasted owing to its virility, her throat constantly gulping down the nearly-solid liquid.

On Jolene's end of her cataclysmic climax, she was just managing to hold on to her sanity. Body wracked with pleasure, mind cracked with sensation, thoughts gone, she could do nothing but stand there and take the ecstasy from her orgasm to the best of her abilities, shifting back and forth like she was drunk; her pressurized spray of ball brew had actually pushed her backwards, causing her to almost trip over her sagging sack and extreme cum factories. Struggling to keep her hands on her stomach, she moaned pitifully as she was overloaded in every way a person could be, eyes totally white, her head drooping with her chin buried in her enhanced canyon of cleavage. Unaided, her cock bucked wildly between her legs and under her gravid belly, completely in control of its owner.

Horror was all that showed on the rest of the futanari's faces.

Not only had their friend's transformation been an entirely different measure of insanity compared to their own, but her orgasm was proving to be no-less brain-breaking. Emily and Clarissa had both taken several steps back from the blonde for the simple reason of not wanting to get caught in her explosion of potency, actually fearing for their safety if they were struck by it; despite the terror they all felt, all of the rest of the group's massive cocks didn't lose a bit of their unwavering hardness. Conversely, they all got hornier, the sexual supremacy displayed before them undeniably alluring, the room once more filled by extra ball-gurgling and breathy pants from the trio.

They watched as Jolene unloaded for minutes straight. Unbroken stream after stream billowed from her body-spanning member, her cum steadily staining everything in its path and filling up the small studio; by now there wasn't a corner of the mat-covered floor untouched by the pearlescent paint, all of the futa now standing in the blonde's carnal refuse. Chastity was essentially gone, replaced by a steaming mountain of white gunk, her preposterously-proportioned figure no longer viewable. Yet, Jolene didn't stop - she couldn't stop, fully a slave to the whims of her gargantuan member, stuck until it decided her orgasm was finished.

When her climax finally did begin to diminish, the quantity she released still put Emily and Clarissa's entire loads to shame, grander than their peaks combined. Her cum managed to continue to land on the pile of sperm that was once Chastity - though it no longer hit the rest of the room behind her. The milky fluid splattered onto the area directly in front of her, creating a trail that led right back to her voluptuous form, her cock beginning to slow its constant lurches and kickbacks. After more time had passed, her release died to a trickle - a ludicrously immense trickle, however - the dense pool of virile paste forming at her balls like it was highlighting the most dominant, living person around.

Jolene choked and gasped as she slowly felt control of her body return.

"Are... Are you okay?" Clarissa was the first to speak after the apocalyptic event, genuinely concerned for her student, "Jolene? Can you hear me?"

She moved towards the blonde and wrapped an arm around her.

"Hey, are you still there? Do you need to sit down?"

Jolene groaned.

"I-I... I don't. I.." She couldn't form proper words, exhausted to her core, "I've never-"

"I know, I know. It's a lot." Clarissa hugged her tighter, "You'll be okay, just take some deep breaths. You're doing great."

Doing as her instructor told her, Jolene inhaled deeply, her new, huger tits jiggling without restraint.

"F-Fuck. That was just, like, the best thing ever!"

Clarissa smiled at the blonde futa as Destiny and Emily shook their heads, the more muscular of the pair chuckling - it was clear their friend was very okay! As she regained her bearings under the comforting touch of Clarissa, Destiny surveyed the situation. Clarissa, Emily, and Jolene had all received this weird-but-hot blessing from the woman who'd barged in on their class, and she was now the odd futanari out; her hidden reason for waiting was to not make the others feel bad about their own endowments compared to hers, but now they were all in the same range as she was after pregnancy had already enhanced her size. Well, except Jolene, who appeared far larger than she was, but who knows how much bigger she'd get when she had her way with Chastity!?

Glancing over at the ignored Succubus, Destiny decided that the pause in sexual thrills was as good a time as any to start on her own journey towards relief. Removing her shirt and bra while Emily and Clarissa took care of Jolene, the older futanari groaned and stretched, happy to be free of the sweat-drenched clothing. Her handful-sized breast drooped onto her protruding stomach, her chocolatey-nipples pointing straight forward, leaking a bit of milk like the other futa were. Waving her arms around, she aired out her torso, the slight amount of flab hanging off her underarms jiggling; she'd been a bit embarrassed about her weight gain from her pregnancy, but always tried to remind herself it was normal.

Looking down at her spats, she winced a bit at seeing their ruined state. Already stretched to the limits before the class began, her burgeoning member had insured that they wouldn't be wearable again, half of one pant-leg torn in several places. Bending over slowly, taking care due to her bloated belly, she grabbed the waist of her bottoms and pulled them down, having to shake and hop a little to get them, first and foremost, over her ass; her backside was naturally gigantic, and the extra mass she'd accumulated had only made it increasingly rotund. Having to yank her workout pants back and forth of her well-endowed front and rear, she eventually got them to her feet, where they were kicked off unceremoniously, leaving her in nothing but her semen-stained sneakers.