A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After struggling as much as she had, the last bastions of Emily's self-restraint were broken. She grabbed Chastity's ankles, holding them tightly enough to leave bruises across her tender flesh, and separated them until the Succubus was nearly forced into a split. Now with enough room to work with, Emily realigned herself, having to rely on her senses to do so, her cock now far too long for her to use her own hands to aim accurately; when it looked like her meaty, reddened glans were pointed directly at her target she nudged her hips forward until her cockhead was nestled right up against Chastity's dripping hole, the tip of her tip swallowed up by a pair of massively turgid labia.

"Looks like you were having some trouble down there Em'," Destiny commented, watching her friend, "not used to working with something so big?"

"Shut it you, I'm doing just fine."

She glanced up at Chastity's cock-distended face.

"Hope you're ready slut," she snarled, poking her glans at Chastity's sex several times so she knew exactly what was about to happen, "cause I'm going in!"

Chastity wanted to scream, but the battering ram trying to drill its way into her throat stopped any sound from escaping her body - and it wasn't from pain. It wasn't from horror or fear or anything of the sort. Not at all. The cry was one created from the most intense pleasure Chastity had ever felt. She'd been aware of what the futa between her legs was about to do - having even anticipated that it was coming the moment her legs were forcibly spread - and while it made her shake with excitement, nothing could have prepared her for how it would actually feel. Nothing. Amongst her thousands upon thousands of years of life, there wasn't a single thing she'd ever been through that amounted to the first millisecond of what had happened.

Penetration.