A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it felt good to be naked!

Once her bottoms were off and she was standing up straight again, her cock came to life; the restraint it'd been under had stopped it from growing as much as it'd wanted to, her spats acting as a tourniquet halting its blood flow - but now that was no longer an issue! Destiny's unveiled beast was even darker than her mocha-complexion, nearly black in color, and her incredibly long member bounced against her calves before it started to rise. Only half erect it came close to matching Emily's enhanced organ - both in length and girth - and it would only grow bigger now that nothing was holding it back. Letting out a low moan of relief, Destiny grabbed the base of her shaft and stroked herself.

Little by little it expanded, throbbing in its owner's fists. It came close to touching the cum-soaked floor before it jumped up, saving itself from being stained by Jolene's creamy sauce for the moment. Wider and increasingly extensive it became, erupting from Destiny's curly, brown-haired groin, sticking out from the jungle of untamed pubes. Destiny's balls reacted to their freeing in turn, gurgling happily like newborns as they were allowed to droop unchecked; like her cock, her testicles were positively massive, hanging between her legs like blue-ribbon-winning watermelons. Sack equally as hairy as her groin, it was wrinkled and loose from age, sticking against her thighs from confined sweat.

The longer Destiny jerked herself the quicker she erected. Before her cock was completely stiff it had surpassed Emily's in her current form, and by the time it had reached its apex it was only a bit smaller than Clarissa's; Jolene's was still a league ahead, but Destiny had no doubts in her mind she'd catch up once she got her hands on the Succubus. Coated in gnarled veins that webbed over each other, the nearly meter-spanning member jutted magnificently from Destiny's body like it was daring anyone to compete with it, the lurid, extra appendage half as tall as the futanari was. Undeniably girthy as well, the shaft was the same thickness all the way to the menacingly purple glans which flared out from the rest of the cock it topped, nearly half as wide again as the rest of the monster, and already leaking a large amount of pre.

Happily hard, Destiny slowly made her way to Chastity.

"Hot damn guys, look," Emily pointed towards the older amongst them, having been the first to notice her, "Destiny is fucking huge!"

"Did you accidentally swallow some cum or something Destiny?" Clarissa called over to her student, "I didn't see you change!"

"Nope, this is all me!" The dark-skinned futa gloated, pausing to flex her cock, allowing it to bounce upwards and reach higher than her curly-haired head, "Mostly, at least. Pregnancy made me grow a lot."

"Ugh, you look even bigger than me..."

"Are you gonna, like, join in now?" Jolene asked hopefully, ignoring Emily's disdainful observation, "Cause I've always wanted to see you in action!"

She blushed at her admittance.

"I know you have, blondie. Don't worry, I'm not gonna hold back anymore. I'm excited to let loose for a night!"

Destiny winked at Jolene before she continued strutting towards Chastity.

If Chastity was anymore dead to the world, she would have actually crossed over to the Spirit Realm. Minutes, hours, days could have passed and she wouldn't have known, her entire existence consumed by what had happened to her. She should have felt energized from all the cum she'd taken in so far, but instead she was weakened, swamped by the ecstasy that wouldn't depart her existence. It had never been like this before! Even in her days of hundred-person orgies she'd always been in control, sucking and fucking hordes of men with practiced ease, using them up until she was satisfied - but none of them matched up the futa pre-growth, even after her abilities had worked on the virile males.

It was getting difficult to recall why she'd even come to the Human World in the first place! The fact that she was here to find Grace, a lost Sister of their race, was scarcely something she was aware of anymore, her mind muddled by the carnal excess forced onto her; though she was starting to understand that the other Succubus had probably ended up in a similar situation as the one she was facing. Was this the fate of her species? To be bound to Earth, chained to the lustful whims of the hyper-hung, dual-sexed members of humanity? Used as Demonic batteries to fuel the outrageous libidos of futanari? Chastity wasn't sure about much at this point, but there was one thing she did know:

There were worse destinies out there, like the one heading right for her.

Having all but forgotten about the fourth futanari, the thought that Destiny might be next to use her hadn't crossed her mind for a second. How could it? She was still reeling from the calamitous occurrence that was Jolene's climax! Literally pasted to the floor under uncountable gallons of gonad gunk, her ballooned bits keeping her off balance and suffocating her, her senses dulled by the liquid storm she'd only just endured - there really wasn't anything she could do but bask in it all. So the sound of approaching footsteps splashing through the sea of semen didn't register to her, Chastity's eyes and pointed ears clogged completely by cum, her throat working overtime to swallow the leftover sludge still coating her mouth.

She wasn't initially grabbed this time when something hot, heavy, and familiar plopped down onto her muck-masked features. Awoken from her stupor, Chastity instantly recognized what it was: cock. More specifically it was a fleshy crown as big as her face, one that had been unceremoniously smacked against her visage; without being able to see it, she tried to guess whose it was. It was a bit too large to be Emily's but too small to belong to the blonde futanari. Clarissa then? Was she already eager for seconds? Were the rest of the pregnant dual-sexed ladies converging on her also? Her fingers groped blindly for it, bashing into its hot flesh several times before she managed to get a hold on what felt like an incredibly wide shaft and... an even bigger head!?

Wait, was it Destiny!?

"That's right Chastity, it's my turn," the dark-skinned futa smirked, shaking her hips, pushing her cock down with her hands, "hope you didn't forget about me! I've been waiting for the right time to introduce myself, and that time is now."

Flashes of what the futanari looked like ran through Chastity's brain. Older than the rest of the group for sure, bottom-heavy, tall - it was all coming back to her. Curly-haired, pregnant of course, and... oh right, fucking hung! Chastity could picture Destiny as she saw her while blowing the other futa, her arms crossed, just watching her; but that wasn't what had had the Succubus constantly checking her out. It was what was obviously bulging her pants that was. Compared to her companions Destiny looked a good deal more massive while flaccid, and even if that wasn't always an indicator of a person's erect size, it still made her desire burn bright. But from what she was feeling rub across the entirety of her face at once, Destiny was just as humongous as expected!

"Open up your mouth slut," her opponent's tone suddenly changed, taking on a dangerous edge, "or I'll open it for you!"

Just because Destiny had been patient before didn't mean she still was! She'd played the role of the elder, of the more experienced, calm futanari, but that was over. Now it was her chance to get her rocks off, and there was no way she'd been denied after seeing what Chastity had done for the others! It was time for her to feel the pleasure and growth the others had - the latter being what she was most curious about; if the trio behind her had all cum as soon as they finished changing, then it had to be an amazing experience, one Destiny wanted for herself! Perhaps it was the pregnancy hormones getting to her, or maybe it was simply from seeing the hottest sexual acts played out right in front of her - probably a mix of the two - but she felt unstoppable.

Using her womb-wrecking weapon, she beat the Succubus's face over and over again, bouncing her glans against the layer of cum hiding Chastity's features. Destiny grinned to herself as she watched the rest of Chastity's bits jiggle from being skull-slapped, her enormous tits shaking wildly, her triple-inflated stomach wobbling enough to rock her figure fully. Eventually the slut got the message and opened her mouth, taking a ragged breath as she did, more semen sliding between her lips; taking this opportunity by the horns - though not literally in this case - Destiny planted her obscene glans at the gap in Chastity's visage.

"Let's see what all the fuss is about!"

Truthfully, just the Succubus's overinflated lips rubbing against her member was enough to make the futanari want to moan, but she wasn't about to show any signs of weakness. Adjusting her stance, having to hunch over Chastity while also standing far away due to the sheer expansiveness of her extra appendage, Destiny poked her cockhead at the Demoness's maw; it was very clearly going to be tight fit no matter how she approached it, so Destiny went ahead with her lurid, forward march. She appreciated that Chastity didn't try to resist, instead gaping her mouth as much as she could, her fingers struggling to stroke the massive monster as she did. Forcing her hips down, Destiny began the oral insertion that should have been impossible.

This time she did moan as the first half of her bloated cock-topper drilled its way into Chastity's maw. God damn her mouth was nice! She definitely understood why Emily, Clarissa, and Jolene all couldn't get enough of the whore's blowjobs; her lips were like plush pillows, her tongue was long and skilled, and even her cheeks were soft as Hell. It was those velvety cheeks that Destiny's cock immediately bulged, the angle of her penetration sending her cock straight into one, the side of Chastity's face protruding from its considerable girth. Chastity's cock-cushions already looked like they were about to tear, and she hadn't even taken any of the futa's shaft yet!

As conscious as Clarissa has been, not wanting to really hurt the Succubus, Destiny prodded with her bulbous bludgeon carefully like she was using a stick to test the depths of a river. Chastity gurgled under her, her ability to do much of anything else with her mouth so plugged lacking. Destiny began panting as she felt the slut's prehensile-like tongue lash against the corona of her glans, digging into the rough skin around the flared rim, clearly savoring the musty flavor of her massive meat; she was spot on with her assumption, the Demoness actively enjoying the combined taste of salty sweat and precum slathered across the futa's fuck stick. Lust heightening, Destiny pushed her cockhead deeper, now doing what her companions had and jabbing at Chastity's throat.

"I-I can see why you guys enjoyed this much!" She exclaimed, chuckling, "Her mouth is fucking amazing!"

"Damn right it is and she's really fucking hot!" Emily replied, studying the pair, aware of something else because of it, "In fact, I think I might join you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah before any of you guys get a chance to wreck her I'm gonna get a piece of that pussy first!"

Grinning, Emily plodded over to Chastity, hands on her cock once more, her shoes squelching through the pearlescent mud; Jolene and Clarissa smiled at each other as she moved away from them, understanding what this meant for the rest of the night. The muscular futa's eyes were zeroed-in on the Succubus's wide-open legs and what lay in between them, her bloated belly hanging over her groin and blocking her view. But that could easily be changed! She admired more of Chastity's enhanced figure the closer she got, imagining what her different assets would feel like against her. There were just so many to choose from!

Undoubtedly, Emily would have those strong calves and plump thighs wrapped around her waist when she fucked the overdeveloped slut - with skin that soft and pliable, they'd feel amazing against her hardened body! Then there was Chastity's humongous ass, which squashed outward from around the lake of lurid liquid surrounding her, lifting her quite a few inches off the ground, jiggling without aid, her tail squashed between the gigantic mounds; Emily just wanted to slap her balls against those incredible cheeks as hard as she could! Her chest-balloons would make great handles as well, her huge nipples perfectly-sized to hold onto and squeeze during sex. Emily was twitching and leaking an increased quantity of pre before she even arrived at her destination.

When she got close enough she looked from Chastity's cum-engorged stomach to Destiny.

"What's up 'hon? Want to change positions or something?"

"Nah, I was thinking of something else." Emily bent over and put her hands on Chastity's stomach, "Can you pull out for a second and let me empty this slut first?"

"Oh absolutely, I definitely want to see this!"

Showing cheeky smiles, the two futanari moved in sync with each other. Destiny lifted her cock from Chastity's mouth and held it to the side so her view wouldn't be blocked, towering over the Succubus as she leered down at her. Emily flexed her new musculature, her bulk growing from everywhere it could on her pale body; biceps formed into veiny, iron-hard bowling balls, thighs bulged out like stone pillars, and her chest pushed out farther from her torso, her tits nearly turned into pure pectorals. With a grunt, she used her strength to drive her hands into Chastity's midsection, her fingers depressing into the fluid-filled flesh, sinking into her center until they were completely hidden.

Chastity grunted and hunched as much as she could - which wasn't much considering the barrier her tits created - her body attempting to curl in on itself in an act of self-preservation. Immediately cum exploded out of her from two places. A geyser of thick cream jetted from her mouth, the rush of liquid using the size of her expanded oral orifice to its full extent; the first blast shot out so high it hit the underside of Destiny's cock, speckling the older futa in white. The dense explosion didn't stop there either, continuously fountaining from her lips and landing right back onto her, replastering her visage and soaking the floor around her. Semen shot out in every direction from her face, raining back down onto the Succubus's own figure like she was taking a fourth orgasm at point-blank range.

Shamefully, this wasn't the only place that the mix of futa cum ejected from.

There was a wet, flatulent sound as a rocket of ball goo sprayed from under her. It was also coming out of her ass! Chastity had been so packed with progeny, and Emily had slammed down on her with such power that the ventilating virility needed another exit to escape from. Though no one could see it, Chastity could feel her asshole open wide as the liquid onslaught battered its way through her bowels. Turned into nothing more than a cum sieve, she was forced to endure this double-release of gushing heat, as much semen flooding from her backdoor as her face, the ocean of sperm's level rising with every passing second. She had never been treated in such a degrading manner in her entire, timeless existence, and she loved it.

After she was drained enough, Emily lifted herself up, leaving the Succubus only slightly less pregnant-looking than the group of futanari actually were.

"God damn what a show!" Destiny guffawed, rubbing the other futanari's semen into her shaft, "And you managed to make more room for me. I was afraid if I came in her she might've actually exploded!"

"Heh, and it's a good thing too, cause with both of us using her at the same time who knows what would've happened!"

"Like, that was a lot of cum," Jolene observed, her and Clarissa having moved closer to the gushing Succubus to get a better look, "I can't believe that all came from us!"

"Yeah and it was mostly you!" Emily pointed out, eyeing the blonde's ridiculous member, "You and Clarissa anyway."

"It makes sense, all things considered," Clarissa looked down at her expanded genitalia, "that we'd cum more after growing."

"I can't wait!" Destiny smiled and moved back into place over Chastity, "Shall we get back to it?"

"Hell yeah!"

Cum was still leaking out in slimy rivulets from every corner of Chastity's lips, her own magic taking away her ability to close her mouth, something Destiny was once more going to use to her advantage. Less patient this time, the dark-skinned futa picked up where she'd left off, dipping her glans into the slimy pool of ball brew bubbling at the Succubus's oral opening; it was like taking the first plunge into a hot bath, Destiny's skin tingling when her outstanding organ touched the white puddle. More semen flowed from Chastity's mouth in the second before it was completely plugged, the rest of it forced back down her throat into her stomach. Destiny's moans resumed as she swirled cockhead around the Succubus's maw.

While she was busying herself with Chastity's face, Emily moved on with her own plans. Kneeling between the slut's legs, she pried them open - Chastity having closed them to try and stem the flow of seed from her ass - revealing what she'd been after the whole time: the Succubus's cunt. Thong translucent from all the liquid soaking into it, Chastity's pussy was essentially on full display, and what a pussy it was! Plumper than any other Emily had ever seen, the lips were engorged with blood, opening and closing on their own, throbbing as her feminine fluid leaked out unabated. Chastity's clit was predictably hard, several inches long and sticking out above her underwear, grinding into the the bottom of her still-inflated stomach. Emily licked her lips as she ogled in the hairless mound.

Not bothering to remove it properly, the thin garment already ruined like Chastity's top, Emily grabbed the front of the thong; her knuckles dug into the Succubus's swollen lower lips as she did, causing her to squirm and squirt. A smirk crossed Emily's lips as her hand was drenched with girl cream, and, using it as a go-ahead to continue, she tore the underwear from Chastity's sex. It wasn't terribly hard to do, Emily's enhanced physique and the strained-state of the flimsy cloth making it as easy as ripping apart gift wrapping - which it basically was! Now that Chastity was completely nude, the statuesque futanari had full claim on the prize she'd sought.

"Shit, you girls should see this!" Emily commented crassly, waving Chastity's thong in the air, "This slut has a nice pussy!"

"Oooh I bet she does!" Jolene peered around her companion to cop a look, "I'm like, sooo jealous you're going first."

Clarissa was just as excited, actively masturbating herself once more.

"We'll all get a chance with her I'm sure."

"Maybe more than once, or like, all at the same time!"

"Now that would be fun!"

Grin widening, Emily adjusted herself to line up her glans with Chastity's slit, her enlarged member giving her some difficulty. She hadn't even considered what it would be like to fuck someone at her enhanced size! Not only was that its own issue but she was bulkier and taller than she had been only an hour ago, and those new aspects of her body were a hurdle to overcome in themselves. Shuffling, bending over, twisting and turning - it took Emily a good few minutes to position herself correctly, the cum swirling around her knees not helping in the slightest; her swollen sperm-stack was another thing she had to contend with, the gigantic, rumbling globes constantly pushing against her thighs, causing her to almost sit on them several times.