A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 07

Story Info
Destiny Puts Her New Size To The Test.
10.3k words
4.47
7.8k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep, this story still isn't finished! Destiny finally joins in on the fun, and puts Chastity's supernatural body to the test. Coming close to the end tho, so enjoy the debauchery while it lasts!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Lords Below!" Chastity managed to scream out through a mouthful of semen, jolting to attention, "FUCK!"

This was not the way she expected to regain consciousness! It felt like someone stuffed a hot-iron poker up her ass! Her eyes bulged as they opened, her legs attempting to kick out under Clarissa's impeding hold, her arms flailing aimlessly in the air. What the fuck was going on? Head spinning, she noticed Emily's smirking face and tight grip first, before she looked below her for the source of this unexpected, brutal spearing. Clarissa! The Lamaze instructor shoved her cock in her rear without any preparation or warning, and was still urgently pulling her deeper onto her gigantic pole. How did she end up here!?

Chastity grunted as another section of stupendous shaft shimmied into her starfish, sensation in her body reignited. Still squirming, the Succubus grabbed onto something - anything - for balance, afraid if she didn't try to control her backdoor brutalization that she'd be speared right through her mouth! Her tits ended up being what her cum-covered fingers latched onto, her arms stretched out across her front to reach the end of her humongous bust; during this desperate act, she recalled the events that had occurred before she was knocked unconscious by her own brain, the feeling of her can-thick nipples an immediate reminder.

She had been fucked by Emily while she blew Destiny, titfucked Jolene, and jerked off Clarissa all at the same time. Then... then Emily orgasmed inside of her, filling her womb and causing her to go through a second series of alterations, but then what happened? There was something that she wasn't able to recollect, something that had caused her to black out the way she did - which was unusual in itself. Eyes darting around, she saw Jolene walking around her and the futa involved with her fucking, Emily's cock strangely outside of her cunt and resting against the side of her thigh. But someone was missing. Turning her head again, she screamed once more as she noticed the not-so-proverbial elephant in the room.

Destiny, and Destiny's cock!

The last person to notice the older futanari's growth was the cause of it, and it all came flooding back to her when she did. Even though Chastity didn't see it happen, she had sensed it all the same, and it hit her like a ton of bricks why she'd passed out in first place; if it wasn't for the searing pain and pleasure coursing through her from the monstrosity splitting her valley of ass-cleavage, she surely would have went comatose once more. It was simultaneously mind-numbing while also making some sort of sense - at least to the Succubus - that Destiny's genitalia had grown to such an extreme extent: it was usually related to their natural size. Considering that the futa was so incredibly hung already, only surpassed by Jolene after her own transformation, it wasn't out of the question that she was so unnaturally monolithic now.

That didn't stop it from being astonishing, however! Hell, Destiny's cock looked as big as Chastity's entire body! And she knew without a doubt that eventually the dark-skinned futa would try and fuck her with that monumental mass of meat. Just studying it and her engorged sperm sack sent shudders of ecstasy down Chastity's spine, the log of cock barreling into her bowels nearly forgotten - nearly. That was an impossibility though, Clarissa's second-smallest yet still ridiculously proportioned rod pushing further and further into her depths, Chastity's pain fading into something she could enjoy.

"Just a bit lower now Clarissa," Jolene suddenly spoke up, taking Emily's place in front of the Succubus, the muscular futa moving out of her way, "and then like, I'll be able to join and that'll be sooo fun!"

"I-I'm trying, she's really fucking tight," Clarissa grunted back, jerking Chastity lower down her fuck stick, "Not that I'm complaining!"

"Mmmm and she'll get even tighter when I fuck her too!"

Chastity couldn't help but moan at the blonde's exclamation. Of course she was planning on fucking her, why else would Clarissa be in her ass!? Pulling at her bloated nipples, Chastity wasn't able to do much else but continue to receive the brutal anal gaping, finding that the only change occurring as she got closer to the futa was that her feet were finally touching the ground again. Shaking, she was amazed that she could already feel a new orgasm building up in her cunt, Clarissa's colossus massive enough to stimulate her through the thin barrier of flesh separating her two holes. She closed her eyes again, knowing that the ride that was in store for her was another one that she would have no control over.

Clarissa was absolutely reveling in finally getting to fuck the voluptuous intruder! Having the perfect vantage point to watch Chastity's absurd figure jiggle and bounce every time she gave a shallow thrust into her only made her libido skyrocket, the sight of that incredibly fat ass bringing out her most base, primal instincts. There was just so much of it! Even with her girthy monster cleaving those massive cheeks, every inch she buried into her was instantly swallowed up, her semen-glazed mounds cushioning over half a foot of her unsheathed shaft! It was like her endowment was getting a massage at the same time it was penetrating, a definite first for the futanari.

If it wasn't for the somewhat awkward position and her pregnant stomach weighing her down, Clarissa would have pounded into Chastity with all the strength she could muster. Her thrusts were short but picking up speed, her bloated cum factories smacking up and down between her legs and sending droplets of Destiny's deluge flying into the air. She let go of Chastity's legs and moved her hands to the Succubus's waist, Emily removing her own to let her friend take the reins; Clarissa brought Chastity's torso towards her own, arching the Succubus's back until they were nearly parallel with each other, Chastity's tail laying limply over her baby-filled belly. While this made her angle of anal assault a bit awkward, it helped protect her midsection and use the slut's body in an easier manner.

A cock bulge immediately appeared in Chastity's stomach, tenting her cum-diluted skin, outlining the very veins ribbing Clarissa's member; this was enough to bring the Succubus to an orgasm, another scream erupting from her lips as cunt juice erupted from between her legs. This torrent of cream splashed onto Jolene monumental member, the blonde futa moaning as the hot liquid rained down onto her, using Chastity's ejaculate to lube her throbbing spear. She took another step forward as she greased her shaft, lining up her fat glans with Chastity's pulsing melon-slice-sized pussy lips - the position Clarissa had her in was just perfect!

"Okay Clarissa, I'm gonna like, fuck her now!" Jolene warned the other futa, "Hold her still for a second so I can get in."

"Hurry up!" Clarissa barked out uncharacteristically, gritting her teeth, "I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to stop for!"

Nodding in understanding, Jolene pressed her head-sized cockhead against Chastity's semen-trickling, massively-gaped hole, prodding her tip into it. With both hands wrapped as much and as far down her shaft as she could reach, she pushed her hips forward, forcing her meaty glans into the Succubus's cratered cunt; this was made much easier by Emily's previous wrecking - though that didn't mean it was a smooth insertion! Jolene strained herself to cram her cock inside of Chastity's pussy, jerking her member shallowly, slowly stretching the brutalized opening just to get more than half of her fleshy crown inside, the rest of her royal scepter multiple feet away from fitting fully.

Losing her patience as she often did, Jolene roared and barreled herself forward, ripping into Chastity's cunt all at once; with this violent movement, she managed to get the entirety of her glans and several inches of venous, savage shaft into the Succubus, another bulge appearing in her stomach. Jolene squealed as how fucking tight she was despite being already gaped, Clarissa's cock spreading Chastity's inner-walls paper thin. The blonde futanari could feel her instructor's member through the narrow membrane, their colossal bitch breakers immediately grinding against each other. Not wasting another second, Jolene began walking forward, re-tenderizing Chastity's depths with her meat hammer, distorting her flesh further.

"Oh God, I've never double-penetrated anyone before!" Clarissa admitted with a moan, resuming her pistons into the Succubus's bowels, "It feels so good!"

"Y-Yeah, it's amazing," Jolene agreed, watching the twin-bulges in Chastity's body undulate up and down, "and she's so tight!"

"Really fucking tight!"

Even if Chastity wasn't supernaturally tight, she would have been regardless considering the size of the appendages she was currently speared on! It was like every sexual experience with the group of futanari was brand new for her, something she had never dreamed could ever happen. She now had the two biggest cocks splitting in her half at the crotch, gaping her permanently presumably as they fought for space in her body - and more just kept coming! There was no time for adjustment either, Clarissa and Jolene shoving inch after inch of their hole-rippers in her with each passing second, putting her magical-endurance to the test, breaking her for their own pleasure - and hers.

The pain she was feeling was violent and unforgiving in its own right, but the ecstasy crashing through her was something else entirely. Being stimulated in so many places at once, Jolene and Clarissa's cocks touching every spot within her possible, was actively cracking Chastity's consciousness, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, the black orbs spinning, her body going limp in Clarissa's hands. She could do nothing, absolutely nothing but take the dual-reaming, her extensively-long tongue hanging from the corner of her puffy lips, her heeled-feet skating across the semen-soaked ground like someone losing their balance on ice.

It was just so much! There was at least a few feet worth of cock impaling her, with even more length sticking from her holes! Her tits bounced wildly as Clarissa and Jolene began alternating their thrusts, slapping her blissed-out features and the distension of the futa's members over and over again, their heft nearly enough to knock her out again. Chastity's cunt squirted every few seconds, a constant outpouring of her juices jetting onto Jolene's shaft and pregnant stomach, drips of it falling down onto Clarissa's legs and balls; if the same thing could happen from her ass it undoubtedly would have sprayed with her arousal as well!

She wasn't the only one rapidly shooting her cream either!

The longer Clarissa and Jolene fucked the curvaceous slut, the more precum - or whatever passed for it now - spritzed from their members, steadily reinflating Chastity through her womb and stomach. Splashes of off-white paste leaked from her battered holes onto the floor and Clarissa's own body, soaking all three of them in potent excess. Their rates of ejaculation increased as their sacks began to press into one another, Jolene short enough that her balls nearly reached the ground, Clarissa's so swollen with seed they were high enough to meet the blonde's; they both moaned and pistoned into Chastity harder when their bloated cum factories first touched, the blazing hot, rumbling orbs adding another layer of pleasure to wrack their bodies with.

Clarissa was sweating now as she held up Chastity and fucked her at the same time - though her and Jolene's cocks were helping in this matter. It was probably unneeded by this point, their steely-hard, insanely long endowments massive enough to keep her aloft on their own, but Clarissa didn't want to risk it; the Succubus was hovering right over her stomach, and as much fun as this was, she never forgot about her unborn child. It was pretty much impossible to forget about it, her belly swaying with her thrusts and constantly stroked by Chastity's tail, her engorged, veiny breasts leaking milk down her neck. She'd be back to normal in just a couple more months, whatever that meant for her now!

Jolene was having an easier time of it, even if she was more over-proportioned than her instructor was. Though her tits were bigger than her head, her ass wider than her torso, her cock and balls combined as tall and weighty as she was from head to toe, they were surprisingly easy to deal with! She actually enjoyed the feeling of all the extra weight on her body, her figure considerably more alluring and sexual than it had been, her package terrifyingly sexy; Jolene always loved being so hot and having all eyes on her wherever she went, and now that was sure to increase ten-fold! In her opinion her fetus-filled stomach only added to her draw, giving her the appearance of some kind of fertility Goddess!

Emily and Destiny were enjoying the show as well.

As much as they would prefer to be a part of it themselves, the onlooking futa took pleasure in their friends' pleasure, both of them stroking their cocks at the lurid displays being put on for them; well, Emily was stroking her cock at least. Destiny was doing something to her own mythological monster that was more akin to groping it, her beast far, far too wide and lengthy to master with only one pair of hands. Instead she rubbed and fondled the incredible expanse of shaft she could reach, massaging the dense layers of skin and blood-swollen arteries, doing whatever possible in order to stimulate herself. Emily's cock poured out the excess from her second orgasm in front of her, Destiny's spraying it to the side of the room.

Though she wasn't engaged in any sexual debauchery herself, her cock was certainly unloading like it was! Gallons of frothing ball syrup flung from her torso-wide glans, her cumslit distended horribly to release it - and this was much was just an afterthought for the terribly hung futanari. It paled in comparison - both in quantity and density - to her real climactic amount, her boulder-sized testicles simply pushing out all the extra sperm they produced that they couldn't hope to contain. She was releasing enough to fill up a bathtub every minute or so, only the open door to the studio and all the seed she'd shoveled out with her insane endowment keeping the room from flooding once more.

Destiny and Emily each studied the scene in front of them with one thing in mind: how could they join in? Emily had many more options than her dark-skinned companion did owing to the fact that her appendage was less than half the size as hers, comparatively; because of this, she had her eye on Chastity's mouth. The Succubus's head was hanging limply past Clarissa's, at a perfect height for a third cock to stuff her last, unclaimed orifice - something Emily would be happy to do for the slut! She licked her lips as she contemplated her next course of action, Chastity's overly-plump lips looking more and more appealing the longer she watched the threesome.

The threesome was intense, to put it lightly. Jolene and Clarissa's alternating, back and forth thrusts were savage, brutal motions, each of the hyper hung futanari solely focused on reaching their peaks. Chastity's flesh was being dented out in every direction, the two gigantic cocks within her fighting for dominance in her inadequate depths, one noticeably larger bulge overshadowing the other; Jolene's powerful member actually changed the angle of Clarissa's vicious pumps, forcing her cock to ride up straight towards Chastity's face. Neither seemed to mind this dick-duel however, the constant grinding of their goliaths a good thing for the insatiable futa.

"Like, doing okay down there Clarissa?" Jolene grunted, nearly close enough now to join Clarissa's hands around Chastity's waist, "We can switch positions if you need to!"

"I-I'm good! This is a good workout for me!"

"Don't strain yourself too much," Emily finally stepped forward, having made up her mind to add herself to the mix, "you are pregnant after all."

She lined up her cock with Chastity's face, the act barely noticed by the orgasm-destroyed Demoness.

"So let me help you hold her up!"

Sneering, Emily drove her lengthy endowment forward straight at the permanent-opening between Chastity's lips. Aim true, her girthy glans penetrated the 'O' at the bottom of the Succubus's visage, filling her mouth immediately with her unnatural width. Chastity's body immediately jerked towards the muscular futa, her hands automatically reaching out for the massive monster and holding onto it, her eyes shooting open; another cock was stuffing her full! Her back arched further until she was nearly bent in half, her feet kicking out, no longer needed to hold herself up, her whole figure triple-spit-roasted by a trio of magnificently oversized members, no room left inside of her for anything else.

Emily instantly began driving her cock into Chastity's gullet. She battered through the Succubus's grip of her pulsing shaft, crashing her cockhead straight through the slut's neck, bulging it like her abdomen was, her ginormous glans soon to meet the cocks doing the same thing to her other holes. Chastity retched and gagged as her air supply was cut off, tears forming in her eyes, her neck distended incredibly by the clogging-colossus coring it out. Precum sprayed from Emily's dick, joining Clarissa's own leaking excess and member in Chastity's stomach, rivulets of it pouring from her gaped lips and soaking into her face.

It took another few minutes, but the three futa quickly found a good rhythm that supported all three of them, Emily timing her thrusts with Jolene's so that their pistons pushed against each other. Like an accordion, Chastity's body contracted, forced to smash inward, managing to relax for less than a second before Clarissa's fucked into her again; now that there was an extra cock deforming her being, Chastity looked like she was more cock than person! Each of the trio of bulges pressed together - Emily using Destiny's previous throat-fucking to gain ground quickly in the Succubus's throat - bouncing off of each other like bumper cars.

"Wooh this is wild!" Emily gasped as she pounded Chastity's face, "All of us in her at the same time - well, almost all of us!"

She glanced over at Destiny.

"Sorry you can't join in, girl!"

"Don't worry about it, I'll just go next. You guys are getting her nice and ready for me."

"I like, fucking hope its enough!" Jolene moaned, imagining what it would like when Destiny got her chance to fuck the Succubus, "I really want to you see fuck this bitch. It's gonna be really fuckin' hot!"

"If y'all get her stretched enough, there might be room for you to join too!"