A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repeating her previous motions, Destiny fucked into Chastity, plain and simple. With each piston of her powerful pole she disturbed the Succubus's depths, rearranging her internal structure, her cock and precum altering her in unnatural ways. The distension in Chastity's body lengthened, the outline of the futa's cockhead stretching further and further away from her, her blissed-out, brain-melted features now resting on Destiny's shaft, the bumps of the incredible arteries lacing it grinding in her cheek. Her tits slapped against the floor wetly with every thrust, her enormous ass bouncing in a circular motion and flinging cum in every direction; her limbs were basically floating now, her engorged gut raised enough that they could barely touch the ground.

Loud, carnal, cacophonic noises reverberated through the room. Destiny's balls smashed brutally against the mats, shaking the studio space with trembling quakes. Her cock squelched through Chastity's inner walls, the combined mixture of their sexual fluids gushing around their genitalia's meeting point. Chastity herself howled and moaned with increasing volume, her nerve-endings fried with ecstasy, only able to take the pounding and nothing else; Destiny gasped and panted as well, both from pleasure and from the exertion of rampaging her ramrod into the Succubus. There were even noises coming from their audiences, the other three futanari in a similar state, their dicks trickling semen onto the ground.

"You guys don't have to just watch," Destiny glanced over at her friend's as she spoke, aroused at the sight of them being aroused by her, "one of you guys can use her mouth."

She looked over to the bulge of her cock against Chastity's face.

"Just um, just be careful!"

Emily, Clarissa, and Jolene all shared a certain look. Were any of them really going to risk trying to facefuck Chastity while Destiny was fucking her? Her cock already went past the Succubus head, and that bulge would only presumably grow the longer she had sex. Would it even be possible to stand over it and get a blowjob at the same time? What if they got knocked over or punched by Destiny's brutal bludgeon and possibly endangered their pregnancies? The same thoughts raced through all of their minds, each one questioning the reality of the offer their fellow futa had made.

Letting her words linger in the air, Destiny returned to her wrecking of Chastity. She threw her head back as she pummeled her meaty spear through the Succubus, her sweat-matted, curly locks bouncing against her face. Allowing her pleasure to take hold of her, she thrust quicker and more fiercely into her prey, growing closer and closer to her; that didn't mean much when she still had more than a meter of shaft to go before she was sheathed fully! The world went ignored around her, the only thing that mattered being her and her orgasm, whenever that may come - not that she was in a rush to reach it. She'd cum when she'd cum!

Of all her onlookers, Clarissa was most tempted by the prospect of joining her student. Her libido was raging, and watching the extreme example of the most ludicrous sex in the world happening just a few feet away was getting to her. While a rational part of her brain was telling her not to, her pregnancy hormones and incredibly hard cock was pointing in her a different direction, screaming at her to join - and these were hard to ignore, to put it lightly. Her balls rumbled below her, her tits leaked milk in twin streams, and her shaft constantly throbbed in her hands, all with the desire to use another one of Chastity's holes. Clarissa bit her bottom lip as she tried to make a decision.

Ultimately, however, her libido won out over logic.