A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the slut on her hands and knees, I think that will be the best position for me."

"Sure... Emily, want to help me out?"

"Yeah no problem."

The two rummaged through layers of cum until they found Chastity's limbs, Jolene busy recovering. Pushing the piles of semen off of the Succubus, they freed her as best as they could, her figure slowly becoming recognizable. Before they moved her Emily pressed a hand down on her massively-inflated stomach, all the time that had passed only reducing her swelling by a mere fraction; cum geysered from each of the Succubus's holes at once, shooting out over, under, and away from her. They grew more turned on as they watched Chastity drain, none of their cocks having softened in the slightest, each one growing excited to fuck her again. Once she was at a more manageable size, Emily and Clarissa flipped her over, propping her up on her hands and knees and her massive tits.

"How's that Destiny? Good enough?"

"Perfect," she purred back at Clarissa, walking around them, "now hold her down. I don't want her going anywhere when I try to fuck her!"

Glancing at each, Emily and Clarissa gulped and nodded. Clarissa pinned Chastity's arms down, Emily doing the same to her legs, stretching themselves around her body. Destiny attempted to line herself up with the Succubus's massively cratered cunt, her swollen lips so slack that any of the futanari could have shoved a leg into her with ease. Maneuvering her titanic member around, Destiny had to stand a person's length away to position her gigantic glans properly with Chastity's pussy while using her enhanced strength to push her cock down so it hovered above the floor. Trying to eye the angle, Destiny took a step forward so that her fleshy, enormous crown was primed for insertion.

"Alright, keep her still, I'm gonna try an-"

Chastity suddenly howled.

Her body shook, her torso jerking under the futa keeping her fixed to the floor. Still unconscious, her cum-covered head rose, her lips opening wide like she was sucking one of the engorged cocks around her, the blacks of her eyes showing - not like they had a choice! A tremor ran through her figure, causing her parts to jiggle against the semen-swamped ground, her ass twerking in the air. The group of dual-sexed women watched her, confused at what the slut was doing; had their constant fuckings finally been too much for her!? They quickly received an answer as a glow formed around Chastity.

"What the fu-" Jolene exclaimed before stopping, "Oh shit, is she like, growing again?"

"It definitely feels like it!" Clarissa was staring at Chastity's tits, still unbelieving of what she was seeing, "Look!"

The massive mounds which were already pressed out from around her ribcage from their sheer enormity and from being sandwiched against the floor, wobbled as they suddenly enlarged. Her torso rose of its own accord as her gigantic bust inflated, slipping down her stomach and farther out past her abdomen; her arms were forced to stretch out, Clarissa having to readjust herself to keep them held down. More and more fatty tissue was added to each breast until they cushioned her chin, acting as a pillow for her to rest on, the bottom slopes squishing against the top of her meaty thighs, the sides sticking out a couple of feet from her ribcage.

"Shit, how many times is this gonna happen!?"

It was Emily's turn to cry out in disbelief, Chastity's ass following her chest in growth. Her bubbly behind bounced back and forth as magical pound after pound of girth flowed into it, staying firm throughout the whole endeavor. They rose up her spine until they nearly reached halfway up her back, while also covering more and more of the back of her thighs, expanding outward as well, a good portion of her long tail hidden in her backdoor-cleavage. Emily was practically hugging the enormous cheeks now, her arms pressing into the pliable ass flesh. Chastity's ass - while smaller than her breasts - had transformed into something completely unrealistic, putting even Destiny's enhanced, rear-endowment to shame once more.

There were a few other, expected changes as well that the Succubus went through. Her lips inflated until they did cover the entirety of the lower half of her face, her chin and nostrils overtaken by the puffy, oral cushions. Thighs thickened, arms thinned, and it appeared as though she got taller as well, her limbs gaining another several inches as if they were trying to make up for the rest of her insane voluptuousness; the whole process only lasted a couple of minutes but by the time is finally stopped, Chastity had transformed obscenely once more. She was now really nothing more than a pair of gigantic tits, massive ass, and huge cock-suckers on legs, her own ability to stand up or walk questionable.

"Well damn..." Destiny huffed, her cock belching a new heap of cum onto Chastity's cunt, "Think she'll change more?"

"Christ I don't know if she can!" Clarissa's own cock flexed, battering against the side of the Succubus's face, "It doesn't seem possible!"

"None of this has, but here we are!"

"True, true. Uh, we're still ready when you are Destiny."

"Alright let's do this!"

In her bow-legged stance, Destiny ogled Chastity ravenously. A lurid hunger filled her features, anticipation at getting her turn at the slut's holes energizing her, her monstrosity lurching at the Succubus like it couldn't wait any longer. Taking a deep breath, Destiny adjusted herself again - her positioning off after Chastity's growth - realigning her member with her ruined openings; she was tempted to go for the Demoness's ass just to see if she would fit, but decided against it. Inching forward, she nuzzled her leaking glans against Chastity's birthing canal, preparing herself for her own intrusion into it; despite its gaped state, having formed into the shape of Jolene's member, it still looked woefully undersized compared to what the dark-skinned futanari had to offer!

With a strained grunt, Destiny plowed her hips forward, thrusting as roughly as she could into Chastity's cunt. Against all odds her attempt was a success - at least mostly. Nearly the entirety of her colossal cockhead mashed into the Succubus's swollen, slackened lower lips, splitting them so wide that her asshole closed; this only gave Destiny more room to work with, and she continued the forward march of her magnificent member. She slowly trudged towards Chastity, her hands stabilizing her shaft, slipping further inches of her cockhead alone into the slut. It wasn't easy going in the slightest, but after several long moments Destiny managed to cram all of her mushroom-shaped tip into Chastity, her previously-purple labia turned a taut white, brutally yanked over the corona of the futa's crown.

Chastity screamed again.

This expulsion of agony was accompanied by an awakening, her whole body jolting into alertness as something that shouldn't have been inside of her was. She immediately looked around feverishly, trying to figure out just what in the Hell was going on; she saw Clarissa first, the futa arched over her body and holding her down, the futa's cock rubbing against her face, her eyes peering elsewhere. Chastity attempted to follow her line of sight, craning her neck, only to be met with Emily doing the same thing to her lower half, the muscular futa's eyes also fixated farther down her body. Having to nearly twist her head all the way around, Chastity finally saw what the others did.

"L-Lords of the Other Realm, you- you can't!"

What she was referring to was Destiny, and Destiny trying to fuck her with her insane appendage! Around the two futanari pinning her down it was practically all she could see: that bloated, grandiose spire of fuckmeat pummeling into her. It was also all she could feel! The ripping of her cunt from the far, far too massive member sinking into it, her pussy lips on the edge of tearing completely, her enlarged clitoris - now half a ruler long - forced against the floor under her. Her inner-walls were forced so far apart they felt like they were crushing her other organs, flattening and pushing everything else out of the way to make more space for Destiny's cunt-crusher.

If Chastity could have looked down between her breasts - the mounds so massive they blocked any view below her - she would have seen just how tremendously distended her abdomen was already. The outline of Destiny's cockhead was so pronounced that the very dips and ridges of the enormous expanse of her glans were visible through the Succubus's skin, her flesh nearly translucent from being stretched so thoroughly, even the cum still swirling in her womb and stomach unable to hide it! Chastity's whole body was being deformed by only the crown of Destiny's cock.

"What's wrong, Chastity?" Destiny questioned mockingly, glaring at the Succubus, "You made me this way! Are you telling me you can't handle it?"

"It's... it's too much! You're splitting me in half! Please ju-"

"Too bad! This was your doing so now you have to deal with the consequences!"

Destiny punctuated her anger with another brutal thrust into the Succubus. While a part of her was excited by the fact that she was so insanely, inhumanely endowed now, another part of her was equally as upset about it. How was she supposed to fuck anyone except the slut in front of her!? She barely fit into the Succubus as it was, despite her incredibly stretched holes and magical body! How could she ever fuck her husband again? Or even jerk off without the aid of like ten people!? Life wasn't going to be easy anyway, having to lug her ponderous package around now, and so she was going to use Chastity until one of them dropped!

Letting her rage take hold of her, she took another step forward to force another section of her bitch breaker into Chastity. The Succubus howled into the air as her insides were rearranged to make space for Destiny's awe-inspiring appendage, her head sticking straight out in front of her, no longer looking at her assailant. Destiny didn't even bother to thrust back and forth into Chastity yet, continuing to simply shovel more and more of her incredibly girthy inches and feet through her destroyed fuck sleeve, molding her into an entirely new shape, one that was fit for her cock, and her cock alone.

As her cunt-buster bulged against the back of Chastity's womb, a rumble from her massively engorged cum factories shot through it. Her urethra swelled painfully, a gush of baby batter flying through it, directing itself straight to the Succubus's innermost chamber; but this wasn't an orgasm. No, Destiny wasn't even close to cumming yet! This was just a reminder for Chastity of what was in store for her, a small taste of the futa's ludicrous production, an amount of cum that was otherwise impossible for anyone else to produce but was beyond notice to Destiny. And it all exploded into Chastity with enough pressure to shake her entire body.

Immediately Chastity's stomach rocketed against the ground, knocking her preposterous bust out of the way as it plopped onto the semen-matted floor. Tits further split, her gut engorged like when the previous three futanari had orgasmed inside of her at the same time, spreading out under her, lifting her up higher than her breasts had. The sloshing pre-load just kept coming and coming, already trickling from the corners of Chastity's punished pussy lips, her stomach consuming the area under her; Clarissa and Emily were forced to readjust once more, their own stability threatened by their friend's deluge of sperm.

"N-No, oh f-f-fuuuuck!" Chastity moaned, body going rigid, "I can't, it shouldn't be happ-"

Betraying her sense of self-preservation, Chastity came. There was nothing she could do about it, her body was simply programmed to do so whenever faced with pleasure, and the kind she was enduring at that moment passed overwhelming. Squealing, she bucked her hips backwards, her cunt swallowing another section of Destiny's fleshy skyscraper as ecstasy burned through her being. Though she should have been far beyond dehydrated by this point in the night steaming juices flew out of her cunt all the same, soaking the floor under Destiny's cock, splattering against the underside of her shaft. Chastity wasn't sure how long her orgasm lasted, but it was enough to numb her mind temporarily.

"Ha! So you are enjoying this slut!" Destiny cackled, her mirth shaking her cock and incidentally vibrating Chastity's body, "See this girls? She actually likes it!"

"I-I can't believe it," Jolene shuddered, stunned by seeing Destiny in action, "it's like, fuckin crazy."

"I can! She was made to take cocks!" Emily jeered, eyes glued to the point of preposterous penetration, "I think you can pretty much fuck her as hard as you want now, Destiny."

"Yeah? You guys can let her go then, I don't think she'd be able to get off of my cock even if she wanted to!"

Clarissa and Emily did just that. Like they were being commanded too, the two futa hastily scrambled away from the Succubus like they were afraid they might be somehow caught in the crossfire of her ruining, taking places far away from the coupling pair. Unlike before, none of the three watching made any movements to join in or even considering doing so - how could they? There wasn't any room for them! Just to try and fuck Chastity's asshole - if that was even possible with how tightly squeezed shut it was - they would have to straddle Destiny's tree-sized endowment, and that in itself was a frightening prospect. Instead they stroked themselves and gawked, unsure of how the rest of the sex would go.

Destiny had been right, there was no way for Chastity to detach herself from the ridges of the glans hooking into her cunt. It didn't matter if she squirmed or attempted to drag herself away - not that she was doing either of those - she was utterly and completely stuck. Every inch of her interior was snagged onto Destiny's colossus, her bones, organs and everything in between absolutely grinding against the oversized shaft. Speared, impaled, lanced, whatever one would call it, she was, gouged out and filled simultaneously by an endowment that shouldn't have been possible in any world!

The more comfortable Destiny became in Chastity's clenching confines, the harder she fucked. Her fat ass, humongous breasts, and gravid stomach all jounced and jiggled as she did, her whole body wobbling enticingly; her whole body except for her balls. Gigantic and positively bulging with furious swimmers, they were so bulky and swollen that they barely moved despite the ferocity of their owner's thrusts, only heavily thumping against the floor, beating imprints of their grotesque mass into the layer of cum surrounding them. Pulsing angrily, the veins coating her vast scrotum pumped her package full of more blood, priming her genitalia for the wrecking it was ramping up to.

Pumping her hips back and forth, Destiny managed to take yet another step towards her prey, cramming more of her monstrosity into the Succubus's inadequate depths. The outline of her member drilled deeper and deeper into Chastity's body, stretching her womb out in every direction, pushing between her cleavage towards her face; and still Destiny had copious quantities of length left outside, more than Clarissa, Emily, or even Jolene possessed in total. There was scarcely a quarter of her total enormity embedded inside the Demoness, and Destiny wanted to use all of what she possessed.

"Fuck, you guys stretched her out a lot but she's still so damn tight!"

"Destiny, a fuckin' elephant couldn't stretch her out enough for you!" Emily guffawed, flabbergasted by her friend's comment, "Seriously, I still can't believe you fit at all!"

"Barely! But I'm not gonna stop till I get it all in!"

"God this is so fuckin' hot..." Jolene muttered under her breath, practically drooling at the lurid action, "Destiny is so damn sexy!"

"Yeah she is..."

Grinning at her admirers, Destiny put an extra pep in her next piston, wagging her cock as it plowed through Chastity; this simple motion sent the Succubus's body trembling wildly, her limbs momentarily lifting off the ground, her tits slapping together loudly. Laughing at the absurdity of the situation and her partner's obscene figure, the hyper-hung futanari gleefully thrust again into Chastity, continuing to make progress inside of her, not bothering to pull out before forcing more of her member into her. Chastity gasped and writhed fervently, her brutalized cunt volleying more jets of girl cream onto Destiny's violent shaft.

Destiny's cock rumbled as semen once more trudged up its towering length, distending her urethra so much it nearly touched the floor. It vomited into Chastity's baby chamber, engorging her midsection further, doubling it in size and weighing her down towards the Earth; her tits were completely split apart by her bloated stomach, fully resting on either side of her ribs like two oversized, novelty pillows. This showed off her erect nipples, the purple protrusions more massive after her last transformation, sticking out nearly a foot from her basketball-wide areola. The other futanari's attention were immediately drawn to her massive breasts, each one gigantic enough to use as a beanbag chair!

The more cum Destiny shot into the Succubus, the easier it was for her to fuck her, her semen acting as a secondary series of stretchings, creating new space for her to sexually destroy. Her cock undulated, recoiling under the force of its own excretions, dumping its progeny in Chastity over and over again, the frothing fuck-fluid already leaking out of her obliterated cunt. Splashes of ball gunk stuck to the floor around them, refilling the room and lubricating Destiny's shaft, steaming the air with its molten-hot temperature. Destiny moaned as her massive globes attempted to empty themselves, the amount they released inadequate at putting even a dent in their production.

Tenting Chastity's skin brutally, Destiny's cock continued to gain ground in the Succubus' body. The outline of her member stretched beyond Chastity's tits, poking at her face, eclipsing her skull in size; the flesh under her chin bubbled with each billow of ball brew, slopping her chest away from the rest of her body. Chastity stared at the protrusion as it grew and grew, her attention torn between the pleasure frying her brain and the incredulous sight in front of her, amazed that even her magically-gifted body could handle something so ridiculously ginormous. She was thankful for the previous fuckings she had gone through for sure now!

Satisfied with how deep she'd tunneled through the Succubus, Destiny decided to take their coitus to the next level.

For the first time she pulled back, extracting nearly half of the astonishing length she'd forced into the cumslut, Chastity's cunt yanked out of her groin. Pausing to admire from a distance just how wrecked the Succubus's pussy was, Chastity's lips hugging her shaft like a second skin, Destiny groaned as she shoved herself back in; Chastity's figure rocked forward, sliding on her outlandishly inflated stomach, completely puppetted by the monstrosity inside of her. Squirting at the first true thrust from the final futa, her arms wrapped around the cock-distension bulging her skin, her long tongue lolling from her massive lips and lapping at the protrusion, causing Destiny to moan again.