A Sudden Darkness

Story Info
A loving couple shares a once-in-a-lifetime event. 750 WORDS
753 words
4.43
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

"Is everything in the car?" Cyan asks.

Steve makes one last check.

"As far as I can tell. Cooler, two blankets, bug repellent, and fly swatters are loaded and ready. Are the sandwiches in the cooler?"

"Yes. You need the map book? You said we were going to take farmer roads to avoid the traffic jams."

"Yeah, bring it. I think I know most of 'em, but having a reminder will help. We need to bypass Stadlerville. The big city folk will clog the intersections around the square."

"Why not use your phone?"

"The phone maps are useless for these backroads. Remember when we were almost up to our hubcaps in mud that one time?"

Cyan laughs. "We ready?"

"Uh huh. Saddle up!"

Steve backs the car out of the garage and drive, and they're on their way south.

"You said there's going to be a repeat in 2024," Cyan asks.

"Yep! Amazing coincidence. The path of the next one will cross right about where we're going to stop today."

"It's that park where we've played before, right? Where I got all naked for you on the trail?"

Steve chuckles, "Yeah. You sure surprised that fisherman!"

"Well, Steven, he certainly surprised me when he dropped his pants!"

"You chickened out. I still think you should have called his bluff."

"Now you're being nasty!"

"Hang on. This turn is tricky."

Steve maneuvers the car around the angled intersection across the state highway.

Cyan is concerned. "You think we're going to run into anybody today?"

"I have no idea. The plan is to park in that far corner on the other side of the lake. You know, over that little hill. We've been there before."

"Will they be able to see us from the main road?"

"No. We checked that out last time. Where'd you put the glasses?"

"Right here."

Cyan shows Steve where they're stashed in the dashboard pocket.

"Good. Thank you."

Cyan is surprised. "Oh! I recognize where we are! We're already here!"

"Back entrance to the park. I looked at the satellite map last night and realized we could completely avoid the main highway. See? The outhouses are up there on the left. Need a pitstop?"

"I could. Oo. Sure glad I wore something. There are people here."

Steve laughs. "Your thought of making the entire trip nude was fun, but could get you in trouble in so many ways. I appreciate it, though. I so enjoy looking at your naked body, you know that, you tease!"

Cyan chuckles back, "You are so easy sometimes. Oh, look! This is funny!"

Steve and Cyan laugh at the woman running back to her SUV from the restroom, frantically swatting at the large flies pursuing her. The park has a "little" problem with horse and deer flies in middle to late summer. They bite hard and draw blood. Just ask Steve.

Our couple, however, is prepared. They figure on keeping score of successful kills. Their swatters are heavy-duty, not the cheap trinkets from the grocery store. Fortunately the flies are slow-moving, so aiming reasonably for the hit is nearly a certain score.

Swatter in hand, Cyan climbs out of the car for the restroom. She displays the swatter to the hapless lady in the SUV, who laughs in appreciation and her too-recent understanding of the problem.

"All set?" Steve asks as Cyan jumps back in, business completed.

"Let's go!"

The path to their hidden corner is fairly rutted. Steve is thankful for the car's four-wheel drive. They park, and both disembark with swatters in-hand. They laugh and chuckle as the flies light on the car and are easily dispatched.

"What's your score?" Cyan asks.

"Fourteen so far. It's about time."

"Okay. I'll swat, you lay out the blankets. I think we're finally getting ahead of 'em."

"That's good. Don't want 'em biting my butt. Or other parts!"

"Oh, yeah! How close?"

Steve grabs one of the glasses and hands the other to Cyan. "It's starting! Small bite right now."

"Cool! Should I?"

"Wait until just before. Flies should abate during it."

They stand guard, scoring a few more flies as they stand by for their event.

"One minute to totality!" Steve announces. "Sky is really gray!"

Steve and Cyan drop their swatters, strip naked, and take their places on the stacked blankets.

"Three... two... one!"

Darkness.

"Do me, sweetheart. I'm ready. Think you can cum?"

"I have four minutes. Let's go for it."

It was a most successful eclipse for our loving couple.

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers