All Comments on 'A Summer Affair'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

Wonderfully hot story! Happy to read something longer, the pace worked really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

A wonderfully romantic story. Thank you.

billybardbillybardover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoy your writing style & description of characters.

Sure hope you continue this type of romantic writing.

This story left me smiling & with a warm & fuzzy feeling.

Keep up the good work!

onetwentysixonetwentysixover 3 years ago
5 stars!

I loved every bit of this story! Just the right combination of sex and romance!

And having grown up in Ottawa and now living in the States, you have me missing butter tarts! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was one of the best stories I’ve read on this venue. You have a few errors but for me they didn’t detract from the story.

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 3 years ago
Great pace and characters

I enjoyed the vignette about the ski trip and how it helped their character development. Some of the avoidance toward the end of the season seemed a little awkward but it held together.

A fun read

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago
Excellent work

Great job presenting two very nice people and their Individual views as they grow together and to love each other over time. I liked the way you left off the relationship at the end of summer and how Ewan and Carly both developed their own ideas about that. The Brady-esque ending was a nice touch, too.

I’ve read about a third of the stories for the summer lovin’ contest at this point and this is easily in the top three or four of those, if not the very top. 5*. Best wishes in the contest.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Perfect for the romance category

Thinking over the story I can't find any major flaws. Thanks

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Absolutely WONDERFUL

This was truly a ROMANTIC story - in fact I shed a few tears along the way.

Wonderfully written and descriptive with lovely eroticism weaved in as well.

Great writing

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

I am a romantic at heart. I also married the girl of my dreams after we both were divorced, so it had a special kinship with my soul. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

GironGironover 3 years ago

Despite the cheesy, I think Wisconsin actually ran out of cheese when those words were written, ending with the X-mas and the boys "Yeah" I really liked the story.

Not the sexiest and not the hottest but I'm a sucker for Romance so... Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Romance

What a beautiful story. Enjoyed it so much I wish there was more. Thanks for sharing this lovely story.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Perfect Love Story

Beautiful love story, brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for this.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
The BEST story

You’ve written by far that I’ve read. As usual, another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story. Also. Finally, thank you for all the time and effort you’ve put in writing these beautiful stories for us.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 3 years ago

I just love a love story 5 stars is not enough. The plot creation and detailed build up made the sex worth waiting for. Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Here's a minority opinion

It was well written and all the good things you want to have happen in a romance did indeed happen, but if you step back and look at what you just read you'll realize that it was completely predictable and, to put it bluntly, nothing really happened. A lot of description of sex and how each of them thought the other was an incredible catch and make sure you don't talk the problem over with your new love. Love at first sight (or second or whatever) is indeed possible and perhaps that could have made this a 2-page story which would have disappointed a lot of readers. I think that a several page story where there really are some bona fide obstacle's to their getting together which they solve by doing something brave or clever makes much better reading. I gave this a 4* rating because it is feel-good story and god knows we need some that now.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Awwwwww! I loved this story!

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

As usual you’re stories have made me weep…!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story, no matter what the wannabe critics say. And I’d say that Ewan guy was a pretty lucky…guy. Oh yeah, just one question. This story was set in Canada. And they got married in January. So what kind of wildflowers do they have in Canada in January? Heck, I live in Texas and we don’t have wildflowers here in January. And I know it’s a hell of a lot colder in January in Canada than it is in Texas. I’m just asking. I still liked the story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

Again. I'm noticing a pattern.

Happy Beginning. Happy Middle. Happy Ending.

Result?

Happy Me!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

What can I say, just awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am reading all your stories. You write well, and your characters and the scenarios have some substance. I was looking for heartwarming romances...and i am sticking to your stories bc you meet my needs. Thank you!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Dang! You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing your imagination. - Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.... but the wiggling eyebrows appeared too often, to the point of being distracting.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Great story, loved the romancing as well as the lovely making love scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very loving, superbly written. On to the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...