A Summer Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were done riding around, when he helped me off, his grin was devilish as he let me slide down over his body. Then he tipped up my chin and kissed me. He was just so affectionate, and I was so glad, since it had been a long time since I'd even been touched, never mind kissed.

After the ride, when we got back to shore, we walked hand in hand along the beach to my sister's place so I could clean up and put some clothes on.

As I always did, I was careful to clean every speck of sand off my feet before I stepped inside. And Ewan did the same.

And luckily I didn't need a key. I just punched the code into the keypad at the door, disarmed the security system when we got inside, and we were in.

Then I grinned as I watched his eyes go big, like everyone's did when they first stepped inside. It really was a showplace, and looked like something out of a movie, and no surprise, they'd used it to film a few TV shows and movies, too. It was just so beautiful; a huge, imposing open concept with twenty foot vaulted ceilings and tasteful brass accent lights. And of course the brown leather furniture was top of the line, like everything else in the place. "Wow," he said, "it's gorgeous. But it's so nice that I'd almost be afraid to stay in here and mess it up."

"I know, right?"

His eyes going everywhere at once, he said, "If you don't mind my asking, what does your sister's family do for a living, that they can afford a place like this?"

"Well, my brother-in-law is an engineer with his own firm, and he has projects all around the world, so he does okay. And my sister has an employment agency that does well, too. Which reminds me, I should check to see if I've got any messages." I went and grabbed my phone from the charger in the kitchen, and took a look. But since there wasn't anything I had to worry about I put it back down and explained, "I work for her remotely, pre-screening candidates. So, I can do it from anywhere. It was the perfect job for me when the kids were little. I could keep an eye on them while I called people and interviewed them from home."

Ewan nodded and followed me around the centre island into the state of the art cherry wood kitchen, complete with gray granite counter tops and all the other bells and whistles you'd expect. As he ran his hand over the cool, sleek countertop he said, "You're right, this really doesn't feel much like a cottage, does it?"

"No, it sure doesn't. It's nice enough, but it feels like like I'm staying in a show home, so I never really feel relaxed. And I don't think it has half the warmth of your place."

I handed him a bottle of water from the fridge, and as he screwed off the top, he wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a grin. "Then why don't you come and stay with me?"

I could feel my eyes pop, not sure that I heard him right. "You want me to stay with you, as in -- move in with you?"

He shrugged. "Why not? I'm just up the beach, so you can check in here whenever you want, make sure everything's okay. And if we're going to be spending a lot time together, at least I hope, we might as well stay in one place. And you just said you can't really relax in here."

I looked at him for a minute, not really sure what I should do. It was a pretty big step agreeing to shack up with him, even for the summer. But oh, I was so tempted.

I guess sensing my indecision, he put down his water bottle, and with his gaze locked on mine he brushed back the hair from my eyes, pulled me in for a hug, and then he kissed me, really kissed me. And of course I just melted in his arms, and got so lost in his kiss, I almost forgot where I was, and whatever it was we'd been talking about. And the feel of hands sliding down to my butt, drawing me even closer to let me have a feel of him was all I needed. No fair, though. Not when it felt this good, to finally feel him and touch him and taste him, and to know that I could have this all the time, if I just said yes. Once we finally came up for air, Ewan smiled into my eyes, with those sexy dimples on full display, and as though it was a done deal, the rascal said, "So, you want to pack some clothes?"

I laughed and shook my head at him. How could I say no, when I couldn't deny even to myself how much I wanted to be with him.

Except now I really felt like I'd taken the express train to crazy town, because not only had I hooked up with him less than a day after we'd bumped into each other, but now I was agreeing to stay with him -- and share his bed.

"I was going to get a shower before I change, and it's plenty big enough that we could both fit, if you wanted to join me," I told him, tracing a finger around his lips.

EWAN

Like she even had to ask.

I could feel myself getting hard, just thinking about how good it was going to feel to run my hands over that body of hers as we got all wet and soapy together, especially with the way she was already teasing me.

With my hand in hers, I followed her into the master bedroom, and looked around wide-eyed, impressed by how luxurious everything was. "Wow, nice bedroom." All white, with big billowy white curtains hanging from the edges of the massive wall of windows, it was stunning. Every inch of the place looked like a high-end five star hotel. But she was right, as beautiful as it was, it didn't have much warmth. Then I noticed the bed, and wiggled my eyebrows. "And they've got a nice California King size, too."

Carly grinned at me, since she had to know that I'd love to see her naked in the middle of that big, roomy bed, already imagining the stuff we could get up to. "I know it's huge, isn't it? I only slept in it once, the first night I got here. It just felt so big with me in it alone, that I've been sleeping in one of the kid's rooms instead. I feel a little like Goldilocks in here, with big beds and little beds and all this space to choose from." Then she crooked her finger. "But now you've got see the shower."

When I followed sexy Goldilocks into the ensuite bathroom, I was blown away; I felt like I was walking into a spread from a design magazine. Classic white with two sinks set up side by side on classic white antique vanities, and a huge Jacuzzi soaker tub sitting under a floor to ceiling window, with a sheer half blind at the bottom to let daylight into the room and still give some privacy. And the white tiled shower took up a whole wall, all glass with a big rain-shower head. Then I noticed the built-in bench at one end and the way I smiled at Carly, cocking an eyebrow, had her laughing. I could really imagine us getting busy on that.

As she started the water, I brushed aside her hair, slipped my arms around her from behind, slid the shirt up her back, and pressed a kiss between her shoulder blades, and then smiled at the way she shivered against my lips.

For a guy who hadn't had sex in too long to remember, I was getting back into the swing of things prick quick, probably because I'd fantasized about being with her for what felt like forever. And now that it was really happening, and I had her in my arms, I was starting to think when the time came, that I was going to have a really hard time letting her go.

Once she'd got the water temperature just right, she turned, took hold of me by the chin and really planted one on me, as I tugged at the little silk boxers she was wearing till they were pooling around her ankles. Then keeping her eyes on mine, she lifted the jersey over her head, and as I watched her magnificent breasts bouncing as she tossed it aside, till she wasn't wearing a thing, I don't think I'd ever felt as hard. She had such a beautiful body.

Then with a sexy little smirk on her lips, and a tug at my bottom lip with her teeth, making me growl, she slid her hands into the sides my board shorts, and pushed them all the way down to the floor. Looking down, the sight of her on her knees with me fully erect, just inches from her mouth, looked so insanely hot, that suddenly I forgot how to breathe. But when she wrapped her hand around me, giving me a coy little grin as she slid her tongue out and lapped all around the tip, I thought my legs would give out from under me, just from the feel of that hot little tongue of hers sliding over my pulsing flesh.

I don't think I'd enjoyed this kind of pleasure with a woman since my college days, because I know it never happened while I was married. And even back then having a busty cheerleader happily going to town on me, hadn't felt nearly as hot as seeing gorgeous Carly with her lips wrapped around me, softly moaning as she slid me over her tongue, deep into her mouth.

"Oh, god that feels good," I groaned, letting her know how much I appreciated what she was doing to me.

My hands slid into her hair, and as I started to flex my hips, all I knew was, as good as it felt, I didn't want to come in her mouth. Because I wanted to be inside her when I came, so I could feel that explosive rush again when I painted her insides.

Feeling I was getting close, I pulled her off me and told her, "Let's finish this in the shower."

She didn't object, especially once we got in and I soaped up my hands, and started sliding them over every last inch of her warm, slick skin. Of course paying special attention to her pretty breasts and her hard pink nipples, that I sucked into my mouth, and teased with my tongue and little tugs of my teeth.

I don't know how I got so lucky to find myself with her, but I knew one thing, I fully intended to enjoy of every last second that we'd have together.

I was behind her soaping up her back, nipping at her ear lobes, making her laugh, with my hands dropping down to caress her ass. Then I bent my knees and slid my cock between her legs, and really got her moaning as I caressed her sex with long, hard strokes against her clit. "Ooh, that feels so good," she whimpered, thrusting her ass back for more.

If I kept it up, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, with how good it felt to be sliding through the warmth of her, so I walked us to the bench, sat down, and patted my lap and she grinned as she parted her thighs and straddled me.

Then both of us groaned as she took hold of me and sank her body down till she had me pushing inside her, with our eyes locked as we connected as close as two people possibly could be.

I knew I'd never felt anything even to close to what I was feeling for her right now. The way her body enveloped me, inside and out as she sunk her tongue into my mouth, sliding her hands through my hair, was like she was making love to every inch of me at once. I reached for her breasts and cupped them in my hands, tugging at her nipples, as I flexed my hips and pushed up to meet each of her downward thrusts, totally lost in the feel of her.

I had a feeling as I was getting off on the feel of her riding me, that what we sharing was turning out to be a lot more than just sex. Especially with the way my heart was clenching in my chest, as she took her time and really kissed me, teasing my tongue with hers, as she slid herself up and down on me, faster and harder, till I swear I was starting to see stars flashing before my eyes.

And I wondered then, just how long it took to fall in love with someone. Because I had feeling that I was already in with her pretty deep.

Reaching between us I worked her clit as she slid her sweet body down on mine, and soon she was throwing back her head and crying out my name, with her hair ticking my legs, as I felt the rush of my own climax shooting straight through me. Clutching her hips tight in my hands, I thrust up and let go, groaning as I felt the rush of my release racing through my veins, pulsing over and over deep inside her, till I'd given her everything I had to give.

Carly collapsed in my arms, still slightly shivering, as I stroked my hand over her back, nursing her through her climax. Finally, blowing out a breath, she looked at me and smiled. "Now that's what I call a fun way to shower."

Chuckling, I kissed her lips and held her close, because she was right, I couldn't remember ever enjoying a shower more.

Once she wiggled her way off me, I got up and stood under the showerhead and she took the time to wash me, and even took a few excruciating moments to lick me clean. But when I started to feel myself getting hard again, I pulled her up, kissed her and told her, "I think it's time you packed your clothes, and we can finish this at my place." Otherwise I had a feeling we'd never leave -- and not just the cottage, but especially the amazing shower.

Disappointed that I didn't let her finish, Carly wrapped her arms around me, squeezed my butt with both hands, wrinkled her cute little nose and muttered, "Spoil sport." Of course I just laughed and squeezed her right back.

Later, once we got settled at my place, we had dinner in the porch looking out at the calm waters of the bay. With most of the beach goers gone for the day it felt so quiet and peaceful with nothing but the gentle lapping of the waves. I had a feeling that I could get use to sharing my life with her, even just sitting quietly like we were now. She was just so easy to be with, and it didn't hurt that she was pretty easy on the eyes, as well as being sexy as hell, with a terrific sense of humor.

And to top it all off, she really knew how let go when we were together in bed, which was something I was really enjoying with her, like we were discovering the joy of sex all over again, now that we were both free to explore. But more than the fact that I was enjoying the best sex of my life with her, I also really liked her as a person. She had such a good heart, and I was really of hoping that she might have a little place in it for me.

The more time we spent together, the closer we seemed to get. And already I was dreading the end of summer, when we'd have to decide where that left us.

Back at home we lived in the same neighborhood, not far from the school. One cold day in December, when the school let out early due to a snow storm, I'd dropped her boys off at their house while I was driving my own kids home, so I knew we only lived a few blocks apart.

But as close as we lived, I wondered if things would change once the summer was over and we were forced to get back to the real world, where we'd have more to do than just make love all day and tease each other out in the water.

I got my answer a couple of days later. When we were curled up in bed together and as she traced a fingernail around my nipple, she whispered, "I really like being with you."

I kissed the top of her head and smiled. "I was just thinking the same thing." I just felt so relaxed with her, like nothing I'd ever known.

But then I blinked when she said, "But as much as I'm enjoying this time with you, I was also thinking that it might be best once the summer's over and we have to leave and head back home, that maybe we should just go back to being friends -- without benefits."

She had to be kidding. I tipped my head and looked at her. "And why would we want to do that?"

She bit into her lip, looking a little anxious before she explained. "Well, partly for our boys. They've all had to endure the trauma of having their parents go through a divorce and upending their lives when each of us split up and went our separate ways. And now they've also had the added complication of our two exes starting to date other people, introducing strangers into their lives, and expecting them to get along with them. So it's a lot for them to handle.

"And I think seeing as you used to teach my sons, that they'd find it pretty weird that the two of us are seeing each other. And I know your sons would probably think it was odd, too. Since the four of them have been friends since they were little having gone to the same school. And my boys might even wonder if were hooking up when they were still in your class, since we were always pretty friendly. Of course our exes would wonder the same thing, and so would your school, if anyone discovered that we were seeing each other. And you know how gossip spreads. And I wouldn't want you to have any problems when you get back to school, with everyone whispering about you behind your back. Or for either of us to have any concerns about how our son's feelings might change about us, if we were openly dating."

Once she'd given me a laundry list of reasons why -- what we were sharing had to end once the summer was over -- I realized there two things I could do. Either I could accept the fact that we'd have these last few weeks together and that would be it. Or, I'd have to work at trying to convince her, in the time we had left, that what we had was something special enough to want to hang on to. And that it was a lot more than just a summer fling, at least for me.

To be honest, I think whatever was going on between us was no one else's business but ours, not even our sons. Though I knew we'd have to tread carefully once we got home. Of course we wouldn't be sharing a bed anymore, at least for a while, but I didn't see why we couldn't keep seeing each other.

But instead of trying to change her mind with words, with my eyes on hers, I tipped up her chin and kissed her, and then I slowly slid down her body, picked up her legs and sat them on my shoulders, and as I ran a finger over her sex, I said, "Then I think we'd better try and enjoy each other for as long as we can."

I thought she looked a little disappointed, though she nodded in agreement, maybe hoping that I'd put up a bit of a fight. But what I planned to show her was that we were just too good together to let it end, because I couldn't see us splitting up, so that everyone would be happy, but us.

Even after that conversation, it was a great few weeks at the end. We spent all our time together, doing our morning runs and cooking and eating and laughing together, and of course going in for some fun in the water. And Carly seemed to be enjoying our time together, too. Especially the time we spent in bed together.

But one afternoon I wasn't so sure, when she gathered a bunch of our dirty clothes in a garbage bag and said she was going to back to her sister's cottage to do some laundry, since they had a washer and dryer, while I normally went into the laundromat in town to do mine.

And when I said, "Well, then I'll come and give you a hand."

When she just shook her head and said, "It's okay I can handle it." I had a feeling that maybe she needed some alone time.

So, I pressed a kissed to her cheek. "Well, if you change your mind, just call me. And I'll come and carry it back for you when you're done."

I planned a surprise for her for dinner that I hoped she'd like. And since she seemed to be taking forever getting the clothes washed, I decided to walk over and see if everything was okay.

On the way, I smiled when I spied another large patch of wildflowers growing above the sand dunes, and decided I'd pick a few for her. She seemed happy with them last time, I think even happier than if I'd given her a dozen roses.

So, I bent and picked a pretty handful of white petaled daisies with bright yellow centres, and another bunch of the heartier black-eyed susans with bright orange-yellowish petals, with dark brown centres. When I got it assembled, I nodded at the little bouquet I'd created, thinking they looked good together as I tied them into a bunch with a long blade of wild grass.

I was walking past the boys whose ball almost hit Carly that first day we swam together. They smiled and waved and I waved back.

Then I looked up and froze.

Carly was on the deck with another man, and he had her in his arms and it looked like he was about to kiss her.

I slammed my eyes shut, feeling like I was going to be sick. Now I knew what she up to. She had someone else in her life and just didn't want to tell me.