A Summer Job at The Fireworks Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Mary said, seeing me watch Mama. "She's our hero."

"Enough titties! Now the next!" Mama got off Tony and Susan and the two girls stood up from their kneeling pillows. "Girls have a seat, und boys, on der knees!" Mama snapped and we switched places with the sisters, and I found myself staring straight into Mary's sweet little pussy that had a tuft of red hair shaved into a small landing strip.

"Boys, bend down, and make my daughters cum!"

I resisted the temptation to dive right into Mary's sweet snatch, instead, I took my time and kissed her thighs, knees and legs, touched her pussy lips with my lips, and gently pressed my fingers around and on her pussy. I was trying to keep my cool, because I fucking love to eat out a woman, and I was drooling like a dog in heat as I started to lap at her box. I kissed her deeper, and faster and then easily found her clit, which meant I was in business! I leaned in and started to work the little nub, alternating with slit and clit, slit and clit, and listening to her moans and groans to tell me what she liked and didn't like. Her hands grabbed my head and her fingers yanked on my hair, pulling me closer to her clit, and pressing my face harder and harder on her mons. I grabbed her ass and lifted her slightly off the counter to push my tongue as deep as I could into Mary's pussy. That's what she needed. She shrieked and came on my face while almost pulling my hair out of my head. I lapped up the sweet juices that flowed from her cunt, as Mama clucked her approval.

"Ja, Ja, you do well on ze pussy." Mama slurred, her fingers dancing in her own cunt.

Lifting my face out from between Mary's legs for the first time in a while, I heard a grunting and turned to see Tony lapping away on Susan's pussy, with his hands reaching up and caressing and playing with her tits, but not pinching them at all. Susan was openmouthed and silent, and her body was tensed up like a spring. Her hands were gripping the counter's edge like an eagle's talons. And then suddenly she let out a deep gutteral moan, bucked her hips repeatedly into Tony's face, and shuddered as all the tension leaked out of her body through her pussy.

"Susan also has always had difficult time mit der orgasm. Tony is a talented fellow.", Mama said, while she helped Susan up and over to another spot. "One more next, and then we know. You, come here and fuck Mama, and cum in me, I'm fixed, so, no babies." She leaned over the counter and stuck out her thick white ass, which though not a 21 year old's ass, was still a hell of an ass. I rose to my feet and stumbled over a small pile of Hen Laying Eggs to stand right behind Mama's broad hips. She backed up toward me, urging me to stick it in, and then I grabbed that MILF backside and slid my cock into the sweetest pussy I had ever fucked!

Of course, I had only fucked three women in my whole life by that point.

The Stand started to shake as I fucked the McCluskey Sisters' German Mom on the Fireworks Stand counter. This was a real woman, a MILF, and the harder I fucked her the more she wanted! Her ass rippled with every thrust of my hips, and she began to coo little phrases in German. She was fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her, neither dominate, neither submissive, and it was great! She wiggled and slid her pussy in all directions, like she was using my cock as a spoon to stir her womb. Then she leaned up a bit and looked over her shoulder at me. "If you cum when I tell you, you will have the best fuck of your life, and 2000 dollars. Ja? Das is gut?"

"Oh, uh, yah, uh yes." I stammered, having difficulty with anything logical while in the middle of fucking this big assed Hausfrau. She got back down and let me fuck her for about a minute more and then shouted, "Cum, boy! Cum in me!!" In three pumps, I shot my load deep inside her. I then pulled out and staggered back, to collect myself. Mama got up and flipped herself over, and spread her legs, her huge tits creating a mountain range of boobs that obscured her face. Tony leaped into the breech and shoved his cock into the woman while yelling out. "I have ALWAYS wanted to fuck you!" Tony slammed away at her, her legs curling around Tony's back to pull him closer as they fucked her harder and harder. Finally she yelled, "Cum boy!, cum in ME!" Tony gave a shill little snarl as he gave two last thrusts and then shivered out an orgasm that set Mama's whole body to shaking for about thirty seconds. When they had calmed down we all got cleaned up, and then Mama pronounced the verdict.

"Ok." She looked at all four of us. "You get the bonus." The girls squealed with delight and jumped up and down. "Go home, get cleaned up, rest, come back. Big day tomorrow. Big day."

JULY 4th

INDEPENDENCE DAY

So, on this Day of Days for a Fireworks Stand, we were busy non stop from 8 AM until 10PM, and then a little beyond. But finally we closed down, counted the money, locked up the safe, shut all the windows and then waited for the girls. But tonight Mama took us out of the Stand and locked it behind her. We followed her as she walked into the field that was just to the side of the highway. When we were a hundred yards away from the Stand, she lit a huge joint and handed it to us. We passed it back and forth as we walked through the high grass in the field. The Forth of July Summer night began to be filled with fireworks from the neighborhoods all around us, and as they did the fireflies came up from the earth to compete. The day had been just as hot as yesterday, and the cool grass of the field and the the cool grass we just smoked mellowed us out mentally and physically. Mama smiled, "Happy Independence day, boys. Thank you for you hard work.", and then pointed to our destination.

It was a small clearing that had been set up like a Sheik's tent from a silent movie, except it was open to starry sky. There was a twenty square foot area of cushions, pillows and silken sheets and perched on top of it all, Sisters Susan and Mary. They were in red white and blue lingerie, including garters and hose, and as if to announce our arrival, a Saturn Six FirePowerBang Rocket, one of our best sellers, shot up from a nearby site into the sky and lit up the bizarre scene beneath it. It was then I noticed that there was a video camera at each corner of the cushions area. That was for the live feed, Mama told us, as three more rockets launched from various spots in the surrounding field. As she took off our clothes, she explained the McCluskey's have many side hacks to make money, temporary hacks like the Fireworks stand. And one of them was an amateur porn business. They didn't do it often, but as the family were sex freaks anyway, it would be stupid not to cash in somehow. Mama by now had stripped us nude and was on her knees, sucking my dick and Tony's intermittently, serving as a fluffer for her girls. As her practiced MILF tongue wrapped itself around our shafts, she told us between slurps that the girls had a fireworks fetish, and they weren't alone. A one hour live sex show with fireworks was what we had to do. Papa McCluskey had set up the fireworks, Mama explained while titty fucking my dick. A hundred subscribers from the Internet had paid big bucks to see the girls get fucked under the 'Rockets Red Glare', she added after replacing my cock with Tony's between her huge tits. After getting us hard as rocks, she stood, grabbed our cocks with her hands, and pulled us to the cushions, the cameras and her naked daughters.

The fireworks display began.

With a press from Papa McCluskey's control pad, three VulcanNinePlanetPoppers and battery of ClassicRedRat Bottle rockets exploded in the air!

The FLASH! showed Sarah, Mary and Mama all sucking on Tony's cock, licking his shiny dick from every angle while I ate out Mama's pussy from behind, grabbing her ass and pressing my tongue deep into her to her like a man starved!

Another button, and Five HolyHamburgHoppingHornkers Screamed into the sky.

BANG!FLASH! ZING KA-BANG!, showed Tony on top of Mary, missionary style and me fucking Sarah in the same way right beside them, both of us holding their hands down and grinding our hips in to theirs, their faces contorted in passion and crying out over the never ending crackle of Black Cats firecrackers all around us!

A press of a button, Six MegaPossumTubeNuggets are sent up.

CRASH! KA POW! Green, red and blue sparkling flares light up me fucking Sarah doggy style, with Tony fucking Mary from behind as well, while Mama lay right between the two girls' faces that were busy sucking and licking Mama's huge tits, and as we pounded those Sisters from behind their moans were suffocated in the mounds of Mama's bounteous tit-flesh.

A Button. Four TitanDarktimeBlaster Grabbers and three PoundingFrackKnackers shake the very firmament!

BA-BA-BA-BOOOM!- Blue and white streaks of color fall across the scene of Tony having Mama ride him cowgirl style while Mary sits on his pussy-juice-covered face, as I stand next to them both, getting a double blowjob from Mama and Sarah who is kneeling beside me.

Button! Six CrescentDragonHammers and One MegaUberGigantorMulti Rocket explodes!

CRRRAAAASSSHHHHH!- The falling sparks scatter luminescence over a chain of fucking with Mary at the head, splayed out with Tony eating her pussy, and then with his pelvis to the side Sarah as sucks his cock, as I fuck her from behind, side saddle style, holding her leg high in the air, while a kneeling Mama feeds me one of her tits that I am suckling and slobbering all over like a angry, hungry baby!

Then finally, exactly 60 minutes since the first shot, Pop McCluskey pressed ALL THE BUTTONS! A series of twenty XerxesPerksyNerksyJerksyLongShots, and SevenSuperMegaBlasterAtomicNeutronFireDestructor Rockets and a back ground screen of GargoyleYellowRain Clusters turned the night into . . .well, just a brighter night, actually.

SSSSHAAAKKKOOOOOOOM! PA BLANKETYBANGBANG! The Colors of the American flag fluttered across our naked skin to reveal Susan on top of me and gently rocking back and forth as Mary lay across my body sideways, her tits hanging down in my face while Tony fucked her from behind and massaged Susan's breasts, his suckling sounds almost as loud as mine.

"Boys! You will cum! Now!" Shouted Mama!

VOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH BLANG! Our cum arced through the air, catching the glare of the last firework of the night, and then landing across Sarah's and Mary's tits, as they held them up and out, their smiles brightening up the darkness more anything made with gunpowder!

We all slept there overnight, like a camp-out, and the next day we packed up and closed down the Fireworks stand for the season. That day, the McCluskey's were formal and polite, but kept a distance from me and Tony, making it clear they were moving on, and like they said, the physical relationship was over. That is, until the Summertime comes again.

So, next year, on July 4th, you know exactly where I'll be.

12