A Summer Job, the Second Year Pt. 02

Story Info
Wes and Kenny answer an urgent call about a flooded basement.
1.9k words
4.63
3.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers

This is a continuation of the events that occurred during those summers while I was in college. Everyone is over age 18 and there is no abuse discussed or implied.

Working for public works has had its benefits and being able to pay for an entire semester of college was one of them, but the other was the sex education that I had gained while out reading water meters. I never knew that so many women might be home alone as well as being oversexed and undersupplied. The job, however, was far more varied than that and there were other opportunities that just sort of appeared. This is just one more of them.

This particular summer had alternating weeks of dry spells and torrential rains. On one Tuesday morning the foreman greeted us with a Cheshire-like grin and immediately I had bad feelings about what was to ensue.

"We have a problem out in the Woodland Drive area where the catch basins couldn't deal with the heavy rains. I want Wes and Kenny to head out there and see what's going on. We've had complaints from some homeowners that they were getting water in their basements. Here are the addresses and it might be a good idea to check with the residents before doing anything major.

Kenny and I took one of the panel trucks and drove out to the neighborhood. Like the foreman had said, the catch basins were not working and there were huge puddles everywhere we looked. We donned our DPW hardhats and yellow knee-high overshoes and went exploring the neighborhood sloshing through countless puddles as we did so. Upon reaching one of the addresses that the foreman had given us we went up and knocked on the door. One thing I learned in this job is that when you knock on a door, particularly early in the morning and this day was just slightly after 8:00 a.m., you never know what you are going to find.

We were not disappointed when an attractive girl who was not much older than us answered wearing an odd combination of a tee shirt, gym shorts, and black rubber boots. It was apparent that she was also braless as her nipples protruded nicely through the thin material of the tee shirt.

"Mrs. Cummings?" I asked.

"No, that's my mom. She and my dad went to our lake cottage for two weeks. It's just my sister and me here. I'm Amanda and my sister Becca is downstairs in the basement."

"You reported a water problem to the town?"

"Yes, we did. Thanks for coming right over. With all the rain the drains have been backing up and there is some water in our basement. Come on in and take a look." We entered the house and followed Amanda down the steps to the basement where Becca, who appeared to be Amanda's identical twin, was sloshing around in ankle deep water. Becca was dressed even more unusual wearing her pajamas and oversize camo hipwaders, but even at that I could tell that her body was as enticing as Amanda's.

Neither Kenny nor I could keep our eyes off the girls, but assessed the situation being that there was too much ground water and it was finding its way into the basement. We also knew that once we could easily clear the faulty basin that the ground pressure would cause no more water to enter the house. Moreover, we had a small pump on the truck and could clear the basement in no time. We set to work and about an hour or so later had most of the water gone.

"You guys were amazing. How can we ever repay you?" said Becca as we trudged upstairs following Amanda. I was fortunate enough to be following her meaning that my face was about level with her cute butt and my mind wandered leaving me wondering if she was wearing any panties under those gym shorts. I would not be long in finding out because when she bent over to take off one her boots there was no panty line in evidence.

"The rubber boots made a nice outfit," I said jokingly.

"Yeah, I know. They're my mom's boots. Becca is wearing daddy's waders and they are a few sizes too big. Still they did the job. This problem is what we woke up to this morning so you are seeing the two of us straight out of bed." That explanation now made sense and it was a confirmation that Amanda had nothing on under the tee shirt and shorts.

Kenny then told Amanda that he could show her outside where their problem was and soon the two were gone. At that same moment Becca came upstairs and decided that she needed to take the hipwaders off. She began by turning each of the tops down to her knees, but when kicking off the left one managed to take her pajama bottoms with it and was soon standing before me naked from the waist down.

Funny thing is that she did not seem to be the least bit embarrassed about that mishap and all she said was "whoops!" When she bent over to extricate the pajama bottoms she had her back to me offering an amazing view of her pussy.

"Nice view from here!" I teased.

"Oh, sorry about that. These waders are daddy's and I've never worn them before. At that she turned around and afforded me a full frontal view. "We learned about the water in the basement and Amanda and I were so panicked that we didn't even bother getting dressed, but found whatever boots were in the house and went down to investigate."

As Becca was going through that explanation I couldn't take my eyes off of her pussy and that had the effect of giving me a major hardon.

"Come with me and I'll fully explain what's what," said Becca leading me to the back of the house and her bedroom. I still was wearing my rubber overshoes, which was not good form since if I did that at home my mom would have had an absolute fit.

"I like your boots. Yellow is my favorite color. Can I try them on?" came a most curious question.

"Sure, why not?" I said taking the boots off.

Becca pulled the two boots on and turned to me asking, "So what do you think?"

"Well, a pretty half naked girl wearing my rubber boots is a bit odd, I do have to confess. They are a little large on you plus you are wearing them barefoot."

"Maybe you should get a closer look at them, so come a little closer," she replied lying down on her bed and drawing the booted legs up. Now all I could think about was certainly not the boots, but the sweetest 20-year old pussy that I had ever seen.

"That looks really nice!" I said.

"The boots or my pussy?"

"Now that you put it that way, your pussy, of course," I said noting how it was now glistening from Becca's wetness.

"I know you want it. You cannot hide that erection in your pants too well. Any chance that you have a rubber?"

"It must be your lucky day because I just happen to have one."

"Or maybe it is your lucky day! Now hurry up because I haven't had any sex since the end of the semester."

I opened the packet, removed the rubber and rolled it down over my shaft. Becca was growing hornier by the minute in anticipation and was rubbing herself with increasing effort. Not wanting to keep her waiting any further I positioned myself between her legs and slowly entered her taking my time but making certain to get in as far as I could. She was loving every minute and was soon thrusting her hips wildly.

I opened her pajama top intent on suckling her tits and as I did so drove her crazier yet. She so much wanted me to cum that she wrapped her legs around me and hung on tight. I have had a woman do that before, but not while wearing rubber boots that were several sizes too big for her.

Being held in so firmly I still felt that I was ready to cum and soon let loose filling the rubber with multiple spasms.

"Oh, but it feels wonderful. Just the same I'm glad you had a rubber and weren't risking knocking me up."

Becca was right on that count because I had to have really filled that rubber to near capacity. I withdrew from her. She was right because that rubber was really full.

"Let me see it, please," asked Becca. I held the rubber up to show her.

"Oh wow. Nice!" she said taking it from me and holding it up for a better view. Then Becca surprised me by taking it, sticking out her tongue, and inverting the rubber allowing its contents to ooze out into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she swallowed some.

"I just thought I'd taste it. A little salty, but other than that it has a nice mellow taste." At that she went back for some more.

"So where would you rather have my cum? In your pussy or in your tummy?" I asked.

"Do I have to chose?" replied Becca licking her lips. "You do produce some really good stuff. I really like it."

"I wonder what Kenny and your sister are doing?"

"If Amanda is having any luck at all she's getting laid. This would have been such a boring morning if you guys hadn't shown up," she said finally taking off my boots and pulling on the bottoms to a sweatsuit not bothering with any panties either. "Amanda and I were wondering what we were planning to do for some excitement."

Becca had no sooner said that when Kenny and Amanda showed up at the door to Becca's bedroom. "What have you guys been doing?" asked Kenny.

I looked at Becca and she looked back at me and both of us had the cat that ate the canary look on our faces. I'm not one for kissing and telling so I said, "Becca admired my work boots and wanted to try them on. How about you?"

"I showed Amanda what work we had done to ease their flooding problem and then she and I did a careful inspection of the rest of the house. Things seem pretty good so I guess our work here might be finished."

"You are probably right, besides our foreman may be out looking for us. We don't need that problem. Becca, if you and Amanda have any other problems that you need us to solve, here is my number," I said writing down my phone number on a scrap of paper. "In an emergency we can be here in no time at all."

Kenny then added, "It doesn't matter what the problem is, but that's what we're here for."

Becca looked up at me with a naughty smirk on her face and said, "I should also thank you for that nice tasty little snack that we shared." The comment just hung in the air as Kenny and I left the house, however, back in the truck Kenny said to me, "Little snack? You guys had a chance to enjoy a little snack?"

"Well, yeah. What were you doing?"

"After we looked over the house to make certain everything was OK, we had finished the tour in her dad's study where there is a big old comfortable leather sofa. Soon we were naked and getting laid. You know, Wes, there are some things that I think I still need to teach you."

"Could be. Actually, our rubber boots came in handy this morning."

"Don't you ever take your mind off work?"

"Sometimes!"

doctorwes
doctorwes
127 Followers