I'm Your Ride

Story Info
Older man with younger woman before the ride to the airport.
2.1k words
4.44
24.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you'd like the background for this one, please read "Filling in Janice."

Knowing I had a plane to catch, I woke early. As I packed, I draped clean pants over the back of the desk chair and left one shirt hanging in the closet. After a quick shower and shave, I packed my toilet kit and business papers before zipping up the bag. I checked the desk clock. 8:00. Plenty of time for breakfast in the hotel coffee shop.

Still naked with wet hair, I heard a soft knock. Looking through the peephole, I saw Janice's daughter Jordan, smiling and waving. I quickly grabbed my pants off the floor, pulling them on without any underwear.

I opened the door.

"Good morning." Jordan gave me a big hug. "I'm your ride."

She walked in, taking off her coat. She was wearing a tight, black leotard with a short, black, wrap-around skirt.

Jordan was not strictly "goth" in terms of her attitude, but her choices did run to black clothes, black hair, and black eyeliner under her large, dark eyes. It complemented the pale skin she got from her mother.

"Thought I'd save you the money for the rideshare."

"That's very nice and I appreciate it, but how did you know where I was?"

I opened the mini-fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. I offered one to Jordan, but she shook her head.

"I heard you mention the hotel to Mom. By the way, how many nuns are in a bevy?"

"You weren't there when we said that."

Jordan walked across the room, looking out the window into the parking lot.

"Well, actually, see, I got a notification on my phone that all our security cameras had been turned off. I was worried about Mom, so I came home to check. I used the side door because that's where the alarm box is. I heard you in the other room and snuck in to watch."

"Janice must have turned off the cameras when I told her I was coming over."

"Makes sense." Jordan pulled the thick hotel curtains closed, leaving the room in partial darkness. "My Dad being my Dad."

"You watched your mother and I have sex."

Jordan shrugged. "Rude, I know. But it was pretty hot."

"How long were you there?"

She tilted her head back, as if trying to remember. "Let's see. 'I decided to give him the best blowjob of his life,' I think you said."

I took a long drink of cold orange juice.

"By the way, there is nothing sexier than a straight man enjoying sex with another man for a woman's benefit."

"I'm beginning to understand that."

Jordan said, "Look, I've always known my mom is sexy as hell. She and her friends get up to all sorts of shit: kissing, sucking, groping, swapping, fucking, mouth, cunt, ass... you name it, they've tried it. But, as my Godmother reminded me, it was the '70s. It's how you showed you were cool."

"My wife told you that?"

Jordan nodded. "Right after she demonstrated the best way to eat pussy." She sighed. "God, I never would have survived Notre Dame University without that woman's advice."

She reached to her waist and unwrapped the skirt. I watched as she unveiled her perfect figure.

"So, there I was, watching you and Mom ruin our loveseat. You were telling her about sucking Mitch's cock."

She reached between her legs to unclip the leotard. Peeling it over her head, Jordan showed me her young body, with only black panties to preserve any modesty. Though thin overall, her shoulders were square and tan, proudly displaying small breasts with a firmness that comes with youth. Her nipples were the size of a five-cent piece and a deep pink color.

"Nice breasts. From your father's side of the family, I'm guessing?"

Jordan tweaked her nipples, which began to harden. "You think Mom was born with those tits? I've seen photos. She wasn't much bigger than me. Bought and paid for, stud."

My dick was stretching the front of my pants.

"So, as I was saying, my hand was down my pants, torturing my naked clit. You both climaxed, then Mom stood up and there you were. So hard. So perfect." Jordan stood very close. I could feel the heat from her skin. "I knew I wanted you. I'm only sorry I didn't get to suck you while you were still covered in Mom's cum."

Pausing to make sure she had my attention, Jordan lowered her panties. Her narrow waist and slightly wider hips framed a pussy completely free of any hair.

She kissed me, guiding my hand between her legs.

"What do you think of her? Nice, huh?"

"Gorgeous. Perfectly smooth."

"Yes, gramps. This is 2023, after all. My butt hole is the same way. You really should keep up."

I leaned in to kiss her. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I tasted her lip gloss. I brought my free hand up to caress her cheek while the other explored her soft mons.

She gasped, from either my fingers on her pussy or because I softly broke the kiss. "So, this is how the kids do it, these days?" I kissed her again, moving my hand behind her head to pull her to me as I slid my tongue between her teeth.

"Well," said with a deep exhale, "the cool girls only do anal to keep from getting pregnant. Mom's had me on the pill for years, so..."

My fingers spread her lower lips, pushing down toward her hot pussy. I pressed my palm up and down across the soft, thick flesh. Jordan's hips began to swivel slowly.

This time she broke the kiss.

"Jesus," was all she said before running her fingers through my salt-and-pepper chest hair. I smiled into her eyes as my fingers slid into her wet center. Not in any hurry, I reached deep to enjoy rubbing the soft flesh of her vagina.

She grabbed at the button of my pants, frantically opening the zipper and letting them drop. My cock fell forward, then stood up hard between us. Jordan looked at it. "Jesus god." She smiled up at me.

"May I touch it?"

My response was to run my slick fingers under her clitoral hood to find her sweet button in its hiding place. I flicked it with my fingertip.

"JESUS!" Her stomach tightened, flinching at my touch.

Wrapping both hands around my shaft and head, Jordan began to stroke me with a long, firm, grasp.

I hugged her close, pressing her tits into my chest. Two of my fingers were massaging in and out of her pussy as my thumb caressed her clit.

She was watching the swollen head of my cock slide up and down in her grasp. She pulled the skin tight on the down stroke, emphasizing the length and girth of what showed above.

Her voice was a whisper. "Jesus."

She let go with one hand long enough to lick her palm and continue wrapping the fingers around the head with a twisting motion.

"Oh, Jordan, that feels amazing."

As I pressed my fingers deeper into her, I lowered my head to kiss, then suck her delicate nipple. She groaned and started stroking me faster. I matched her speed with my fingers in her cunt as I moved to the other nipple. The tiny flesh swelled into my mouth.

"Jesus, baby. I need you to fuck me."

She gasped as I picked her up, carrying her the few steps to the unmade bed. Placing her down gently, I laid on top of her, propping myself above her on my arms.

"You're sure, Jordan? I am more than twice your age. Not to mention almost being your Godfather."

She looked between us where my dick lay throbbing on her stomach; waiting, wanting.

"Fuck me, Godfather. Put that big cock in my tiny cunt. Make me cum like Godmother did." Bending her knees on either side of my hips, she grabbed my dick, lifting it toward her heat. "My pussy may be bare, but I'm not a baby. Fuck me hard. I want to make you cum."

The fragrance of her arousal took over my senses. I moved forward, letting her slim fingers guide me into her. Her head dropped back on the pillow and her eyes closed as I entered.

"Yes, Jesus," she groaned. "Deeper. Keep going."

My hips arched forward as I sucked on one of her tits. Her cunt was tight around me, but parted as I pushed further in.

"You ok, baby?"

"So full. Don't stop."

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my ass to pull me deeper.

"Oh, Jesus. Oh God."

Her hips were rocking up and down. I started sliding forward and back to match her timing. My mouth moved to the other nipple, biting it gently before covering it with my tongue.

"I'm fucking you, Jordan. Just like I fucked your mother."

"Jesus. Harder."

I started to speed up. I moved my mouth near her ear to whisper.

"You're so much tighter than your mother. Your young cunt gripping my cock. Making me crazy."

"Oh, God, yes. I feel you stretching me. Filling me."

I flexed my cock.

"JESUS, that's it. Do that again."

I flexed several times as I started pounding into her, my cock dragging across her clit.

"Oh, fuck. OH FUCK. OHJESUSFUCKMEFUCKMEGOD!"

I cringed as her fingernails dug into my back.

"I'M CUMMING BABY! JESUS! CUMMING. OH GOD YES!"

I gave her a moment to catch her breath, but my balls were boiling. "I'm going to cum, Jordan."

"No! No, wait."

She pushed me off of her, then swung around to cover my cock with her mouth. All the way down, then back up.

"I want to share with you, stud."

Grinding her cunt into my face, she sucked my cock deep into her throat. I felt her palate drag across the ridge as she swallowed.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

She lifted her face long enough to smirk at me. "You're not the only one who can deep throat." She dove back down on my pulsing cock.

My muscles tightened and I shoved myself deeper. She swallowed again. Again, raking the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed again. My balls constricted as my shaft grew. "JORDAN!"

She lifted her mouth just enough to cover the swollen head of my cock. Her fist jerked my shaft.

"CUMMING!"

Load after load shot into her mouth. She groaned in deep satisfaction. She kept sucking until my supply was empty.

Giggling through her nose, she again flipped around, her face right above mine. Her mouth was in a tightly closed smile. Her eyes spoke volumes as she looked from my eyes to my mouth, then my eyes, then mouth again.

I opened my mouth and she sealed a hard kiss around my lips. Her tongue plowed into my throat, pouring a giant mouthful of my cum. I hummed enthusiastically.

Jordan hummed back in the affirmative.

We hugged and kissed and licked and swallowed.

Finally, she pulled away, sighing. "Jesus."

"You know," I caught my breath, "for a Jewish girl, you have quite a fascination with Jesus."

She licked her lips. "Notre Dame."

"Hey, wait. Jews don't have godparents."

"Honorary title."

"Of course."

"Oh, baby. That was so fucking hot. I think I came twice before the big one. I'm so glad you let me share. How was it?"

I kissed her, running my tongue all around inside her mouth. "Surprisingly sweet. Not as salty as Mitch."

Jordan stood up, reaching for her leotard. "Every guy's cum tastes different, yet a bit the same."

"Same with women." I pulled on my boxer-briefs and got my pants off the chair.

She held my eyes for a moment. "I should have known you were a pussy eater."

"Maybe next time," I replied with a wink.

"Well, you," she kissed me again. "taste perfect." A longer kiss with both hands on my chest. "Godfather."

I chuckled as I went to the closet for my shirt. She wrapped the skirt around her waist and picked up the desk clock. "Plenty of time."

I put my shoes on, and grabbed my coat and suitcase. One more quick look around the room before I opened the door.

I stood to one side, allowing Jordan to walk by. Instead, she stopped very close in front of me. She held up her black panties.

"Give these to my mom, the next time you see her."

She shoved them in my front pocket and headed to the elevator.

I followed, smiling.