A Summer Memory

Story Info
Gay Sex With A New Friend.
1.1k words
3.83
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the lawn chair on my balcony, my feet pulled up the the edge of the chair. I was naked on this warm summer morning as I sat alone. I waited for my playmate from last night to wake up after a wonderful night.

We met on the internet, like so many men do today. We chatted, exchanged descriptions and then photographs. We wrote about our likes and dislikes on subjects like sex and relationship topics.

We finally agreed to meet at a restaurant with plans to get acquainted and see if we wished to go farther with our blooming potential friendship. We met at the front door of the restaurant, both casually dressed. I wore blue dress pants and a crisp white shirt. I had on black loafer, no socks no underwear. I'm five seven and one hundred forty-eight pounds. I consider myself fit and reasonably good looking.

My new acquaintance was five eleven or six feet tall, perhaps one hundred seventy pounds and clearly muscular. He had on beige pants, a plaid shirt in beige and gray tones and two tone loafers. He's handsome and clearly fit.

Shaking hands and greeting each other we took a table in the dimly lit restaurant. I'd never been to this restaurant and we went on his suggestion. The restaurant is located in Chicago's "boys town" neighborhood. The restaurant's fare is Italian and after eating we agreed that the meal was great.

Clearly we wanted to continue the evening and I asked him to follow me to my place, giving him my address should we get separated on the drive over. When we arrived I pulled into the garage as he parked in an outside parking space. I met him at his car, opened his door allowing him to exit. As he exited I was admiring his blonde hair and blue eyes.

Taking the elevator to the top floor we walked down the hall to my condominium unit.

As we stepped inside and the door closed, he kissed me, his lips were warm as his tongue entered my willing mouth. We kissed harder and I felt my cock as it stiffened.

Our kisses became more passionate and then he began reaching down to the waistband of my pants and he pulled up my shirt. Unbuttoning my shirt he massaged my nipples while removing my shirt, I reached down and pulled his shirt over his head revealing his tan and muscular chest.

Kicking off our shoes we walked to my large bedroom. I removed the spread leaving only the top sheet and pillows on the bed. With my cock bulging he unfastened my pants revealing my six inch by five inch around cock. Reaching for him I unzipped his pants and they dropped to to floor. Like me he didn't have on underwear. His cock was beautiful. Seven and a half inches or more and at least five inches around. We both have shaved bodies, cocks and balls.

He dropped to his knees as I sat on the edge of the bed. In a matter of seconds he was licking the precum off the tip of my cock. He licked and kissed my balls and shaft, my level of excitement rising with every move. He sucked in my cock head then my shaft and now all six inches were down his throat. He looked up at me with his blue eyes I began to cum.

Each shot of semen into his throat brought me to climax time after time. I couldn't stop pumping semen into to his willing mouth without resistance. Finally I was done.

I withdrew from his mouth and throat and he continued licking every drop into his now smiling mouth.

I was feeling excitement building as my desire to suck his cock increased. We changed places and I got down on my knees. Kissing and licking his cock I thought can I take him to the hilt? Having practiced deep throating with a large dildo I felt I could handle his large cock. With my gag reflex under control I began.

He slipped his cock slowly into my mouth. My excitement increased and I felt my own cock getting hard again. Gently he entered my willing mouth. I licked his precum as he entered. He continued to slide his cock deeper into my mouth using his hip action to pump in and out of me.

Finally, with my mouth stretched open he was all the way in me. His large shaved balls bouncing off my chin. With a powerful thrust forward he came. He froze as his cum raced into me. I felt his powerful body relax. In that moment I felt I stopped breathing as he eased back removing his cock from me.

Clearly satisfied we lay on our backs sweating and resting and both saying how much we enjoyed the exchange of great oral sex. Positioned now face to face he kissed me asking if I enjoyed anal. Saying I do enjoy anal I told him I was a bottom. Seemingly pleased he said he was a top.

I pulled open the bedside drawer and grabbed the anal lube. I also grabbed a condom. I said that anticipating this evening might end up here I asked if he's okay with a condom? Saying he to expected, hopefully to have anal he'd cleaned himself out earlier in the evening.

Tossing the condom back in the drawer I positioned myself behind him. On my knees I spread his muscular ass open and began eating him. His pleasure was obvious as his body yielded to the pleasure he was receiving. He asked that I not be gentle, he said he liked his anal rough.

Placing a small dab of lube only on the very tip of my rock hard cock I positioned my self to enter him. Feeling some immediate resistance I rammed my cock into him. His back flexed as I began pounding his ass. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled as I literally fucked my brain out.

With his body shuttering I came incredibly hard up his ass. The cum kept cumming and we both repeatedly climaxed. Exhausted and covered in sweat we climbed back in bed both breathing heavily. I tossed a top sheet on us and I immediately fell asleep.

Awake early I closed the bedroom door behind me. Naked and warm I made coffee. Taking my cup I went out onto my balcony to watch the sunrise. None of my neighbors are up this early I thought that most likely the have seen me naked here before. Just then Jack walked out onto the balcony. He was dressed saying he needed to get home, clean up and get to work.

I stood, walked him to the door as he turned and faced me. With a gentle kiss we parted. Was this the end or only the beginning?