Some Itches Need Scratching

Story Info
"Straight" man lives out a fantasy.
9.1k words
4.75
10.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alex and I had just moved to a new city. We're in our early 30's and we both worked from home for the most part. Alex had more of a hybrid schedule, and she sometimes traveled. It was spring, we'd only lived here for about a month and hadn't really met anyone aside from some casual greetings around the neighborhood. I'm a runner and I spent a lot of my time when I wasn't working, exploring the city on my runs. One morning, Alex and I were walking out of a coffee shop in our neighborhood and a man coming into it held the door open for us.

"Thank you" said Alex.

"Absolutely." Said the man.

We were standing outside for a few minutes, watching people and their dogs etc, when the man who held the door for us walked out of the shop. He was wearing a t-shirt, some running shorts and running shoes, and looked a bit sweaty like he's just finished a run.

"Hey, I think you guys just moved in across the street from me. Alter St. right?"

"Yea we did!" Alex said excitedly which mad me roll my eyes a little.

I wasn't oblivious to the fact that this guy had it going on. He was a good 6 feet tall, dark skinned, very fit, and just all around put together well. His shorts didn't exactly leave a lot to the imagination either. There was something massive in there and his sweatiness made his shorts cling to it just enough to make out an outline.

"I thought so. I've seen you guys coming and going a bunch I just haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Michael." He reached out his hand.

"Alex" Alex said, and then i noticed her shoot a quick glance down at his shorts. "And this is my husband Mark."

Now, I'm straight (with a secret fantasy or two.). Very secret. While I've only ever been with girls, I've always had a bit of an infatuation with panties and lingerie (like, me, wearing them.) And maybe a secret attraction to men's cocks.. I've had my share of fantasies about sucking cock, swallowing cum, being fucked.. I'm human. Could be too much porn, could be more I don't know. I've never acted on any impulses though. I'm straight, I'm married, end of story...but the porn i jerk off to sometimes is another story entirely...and the sight of the outline of Michael's "situation" most certainly ignited a flame of femininity that burns deep inside me.. I quickly suppressed it.

Michael and I shook hands. His hand was far larger than mine. I'm about 5' 8"-115 lbs. I'm certainly of a slight build. I fought the urge to stare down at his dick which might as well have been dangling out of the bottom of his shorts.

"How long have you lived over on the block?" Alex asked.

"A little over 10 years, my girlfriend Tara and I." Alex hid her disappointment. I smiled.

"Are you a runner?" I asked, nodding my head at his outfit.

"Haha. Yea, how'd you guess?" He laughed.

"Mark is a runner too. He's out there all the time." Said Alex. She was all eyelashes and smiles.

"Ah yea? We should run together." Said Michael.

"Yea that could be cool" I lied. He was friendly, and it would be cool to have a running buddy, but admittedly, the flirting was making me jealous and I felt nervous about how much I was still thinking about his cock. I think he picked up on my lack of enthusiasm.

"Yea, well, we can figure out a time soon. I run most days. Welcome to the neighborhood!" Michael said as he finished his drink and made to jog away.

"Nice to meet you!" Alex said

We walked home and stood on our stoop for a few minutes. Alex was giddy.

"He was so nice! You should go running with him. Maybe he could show you some fun routes."

"Yea maybe". I said

"What's your problem?" Alex complained.

"You just want to see him in those shorts again" I laughed.

"Don't be stupid" she said. I knew she was picturing a cock in her head- and it wasn't mine. It did hurt my pride a bit. But I was also picturing his cock and I felt ashamed and humiliated.. and turned on. What a mess.

Just then we saw a woman step out of Michael's house across the street. Must have been his girlfriend, Tara. Holy moly she was hot. Around 5' 4", short hair, perfect tits, the yoga pants most definitely helped. She waved at us and walked over. She was holding a package.

"Hi, I'm Tara. Is one of you Mark?"

"That's me" I said.

"I think this is yours." Tara held out the package. It was indeed mine.

"Deliveries get mixed up here all the time."

"Thanks. Hey, we just met your boyfriend, Michael a few minutes ago at the coffee shop."

"Oh that's great! Silly, we haven't had a chance to introduce ourselves until now."

"Ah, no big deal, It's nice to meet you now!" I said.

"You too!" Tara waved and went back in her house.

Alex, rolled her eyes at me as we went inside. "Now who's being stupid". I said.

Alex went to the bathroom after we got inside. I kept thinking about Tara across the street. I got a little hard. "Yea, see? I'm totally straight.". Alex got out of the bathroom and noticed my hard on in my pants.

"Haha. Now what's going on in there?".

I was so turned on, imagining Tara.

"What does it look like?" I replied.

"Let's find out...". Tara looked sly. She knelt down in front of me and started pulling my pants down. My cock sprung out like a catapult. I was really surprised! Pleasantly. We'd been together for around ten years. Blowjobs werent exactly frequent. But I wasn't about to complain. I did wonder what had got her so into the mood though. I wondered if she had been thinking about what she (and I) saw outlined in Michael's pants.. Alex started licking my shaft. Damnit now i was thinking about what was in Michael's pants. Alex, played with my balls and started slowly sucking my cock. She was really going for a pornographic vibe which again, NEVER happens. But there I was, having my cock sucked by my wife, and we were picturing Michael's cock. Alex probably imagined it was his cock in her mouth... and I... well I also wished his cock was in my mouth. I needed to get this out of my head. I took my cock out of Alex's mouth and stood her up and turned her around. I yanked her shorts down and stuck my face in her pussy. I passionately kissed her clit and tongued her, getting her as wet as possible. Alex moaned, breathing loudly. I threw her down on the couch and she raised her legs in the air. I proceeded to plow into my wife. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying fucking my wife. But there was a percentage of me trying to PROVE to myself that I was enjoying fucking my wife at the same time. I thought about Michael's cock again. "Fuck.". I said out loud.

"Yea baby, Fuck me. Your dick feels so fucking good baby." Alex said.

I wondered if she was picturing Michael as the one dicking her down, with that undoubtedly huge cock. Oh god. His cock just filled my thoughts. I wanted to see it swollen, pulsing in front of my face. I wanted to feel it fucking me, filling me up.

"Oh fuck, Im gonna cum.."

Alex grabbed my asscheeks as screamed. "YES baby YES cum in me!" I wished she would let me cum on her face.. but she always said it seemed "degrading." Oh well. I'd let Michael cum on my face. Hell I WISHED he would.

I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into Alex. It flowed out of her when I pulled out.

Alex kissed me and went back to the bathroom to clean up. I flopped down onto the couch, panting. "See?". I said to myself. "Nothing to worry about. Totally straight."

Alex left for a work trip the next morning and would be away for a couple nights. I was looking forward to getting some work done, running, maybe a little porn, ya know, normal stuff. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone through the front window walking to the door. I heard a knock and then saw them walking away. A delivery driver. I wondered what Alex ordered. I grabbed the package and brought it inside. It was a large brown envelope addressed to the house across the street. Michael and Tara's house. "Man they really do just fuck up the deliveries all the time." I went to put on my shoes and bring the package to their house when I noticed the sender's label- Victoria's Secret. I instantly got a hard on. Both my "thing" for lingerie and imaging Tara's hot ass body worked together to really turn me on. I really wanted to know what was inside.. No no no. I couldn't. It's dishonest. It's weird. It's illegal probably... but.. maybe no one would find out? Surely i could play dumb if anyone asked if I'd seen the package. "Maybe it was stolen" I could say. Porch pirating is a total thing. I tore the package open.

"Oh Tara you slut." I said to myself

There was a three pack of lace thongs-the kind with the wide band, a couple lacey boyshort styles, a strappy g string (I could cum), and finally a holy grail item- A white satin and lace thong body suit. My head spun. But i was less driven by the thought of Tara wearing these things.. and more driven by my desire to put them on myself. I felt that feminine flame ignite.

I tried everything on. Posing in the mirror, naked other than my new panties, arching my back as girly as i could. The way they felt against my skin was amazing but something wasn't right about my look.. I was a little too hairy. I went to the bathroom and let my panties fall to my ankles. I grabbed a razor and got in the shower. I proceeded to shave my pubes, balls, and the surrounding area. I looked in the mirror. Better.. but my asshole was still too hairy. I was a little scared though. The rest of my shaven area I could explain to Alex.. "I like the way it feels" would be sufficient. But my asshole? Why shave that? It didn't matter. I was too high on whatever sissy fantasy I was living in (and just straight up high), prancing around in my panties, I got back in the shower and shaved my asshole smooth. Wow. I felt and looked so sexy. I'd slipped into the bodysuit at this point and I went to the computer and started surfing porn. Sissy hypno vids, cock lust slideshows, humiliation gifs... you name it. I kept rubbing my dick and smooth balls through my slutty lingerie.

My feminine desire had taken over completely. I started shopping for dildos on Amazon.. big ones. Realistic dildos with balls. I was salivating. I thought if Alex won't be back for a few nights, I could order something for next day delivery and no one would know! I was hesitant though. It felt like crossing a line. Panties and porn are one thing but owning my own dildo? Thats not really what a straight guy does...

I heard a knock at the door. I was so surprised by it that I clicked accidentally clicked "place order."

"Fuck" I said. I hid in my seat by the computer- If i stood up i risked whoever was at the door being able to see me if they looked through the window. I heard the knock again. I looked around the room. I saw my running shorts and running jacket hanging next to the front door. I had't put the stockings on yet, the shorts would suffice. "Maybe they'll just go away" I thought. AGAIN, the knock! So I slinked out of the computer chair and crawled toward the only clothes in sight, praying I wasn't spotted.

I got to the door, on my hands and knees, and grabbed my shorts and jacket. I put them on on the floor and stood up. I looked through the peephole. It was fucking Michael from across the street. "You're fucking kidding me" I whispered.

Feeling very caught, I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Hey, Michael... What's umm, what's up?

"Hey Mark, I was just heading out for a run and thought of you. I wondered if you wanted to come with?"

Mortified, standing there in some slutty clothes under my jacked and shorts that were intended for HIS girlfriend, I stammered "Oh, umm, right, I..."

"No pressure dude. I'm just offering. We'd sorta talked about it the other day and I was just following up. It looks like.. well it looks like you're gearing up to head out there anyway?"

Damn. I remembered the clothes that I had just put on to cover up. I had no excuse. It would be weirder to protest than to just go with it. "Just act cool" I thought. "He hasn't caught you."

"Yea man, I was just about to head out. Let's do it. Lemme just grab my shoes." I glanced at the open Victorias Secret package on the kitchen counter but there wasn't anything I could do. I grabbed my shoes, checked my jacket zipper (the only thing concealing my lace lingerie, and closed the door behind me.

We walked to the end of the block, chatting for a second about which direction to run (I didn't care.. I was so embarrassed and I just wanted to get the run over with so I could get home and get OUT of these clothes.).

Michael faced me for a second. My eyes shot down at his shorts. Sure enough, you could make out something large underneath. Not quite as obvious as the other day but it was definitely there. I felt my previously very scared cock twitch.

"We could run toward the stadiums. It's a few miles and then a few miles back. Grab a coffee at the end? Sound cool?.... Mark?...

I must have still been looking down toward his cock. A couple moments must have passed and I snapped out of it. "Oh yea sorry. Yea whatever you think."

Michael looked at me with a bit of a raised eyebrow but then he said "Ok, Let's go then."

We ran down toward the stadiums like Michael said. Some of the time I ran in front of him, terrified that he could somehow see my thonged ass and lace lingerie. Mostly we chatted about bullshit and I did my best to stay focused. But the way my umm, underthings, felt as I ran were making it difficult to concentrate. At first I was scared that Michael would find out that I was wearing it, but now I was just reveling in my skanky outfit that i wore beneath my clothes. With every stride I felt the fabric on my skin. I felt the thong rubbing against my shaved asshole and I could feel my shaved asscheeks rubbing against one another as I ran. It was a good thing that bodysuit was so tight too.. It kept my cock pressed against my body. Otherwise I would surely have been running around with a visible boner.

We'd made it back to the neighborhood and headed toward the same coffee shop we'd originally met at. We got coffees and stood outside for a minute. I was feeling a bit more relaxed now that I was almost home.

Michael looked as his phone. "I just saw a notification that a package was delivered. Probably while we were out. Wanna head back?"

I must have turned white. He couldn't mean THE package right?

We drank our coffee walking back to our houses. All the while, as we walked I kept darting my eyes toward his crotch. I couldn't help it. He was all sweaty again and you could really just straight up see it...clear as day. Swinging and flopping around as he walked. It's a wonder that no one has ever mentioned it to him, but, that would be an awkward thing to bring up.

We got back to his stoop and much to his surprise (NOT mine) there was no package on his stoop.

"Fucking porch pirates man." Said Michael.

"Maybe Tara brought it inside?" I offered

"Nah, Tara's left earlier for her sister's about an hour away for the weekend. You didn't notice anything earlier did you? Or maybe Alex did?"

I wanted to disappear. "Ah, no I didn't see anything. Alex is actually away for work so she wasn't here either."

"So annoying." Michael said. "Alright well I gotta get back to some work. Good running with you man, let's do it more."

"For sure!" I said. See ya later."

I went inside my house, locked the door, and let out a giant sigh. That was ridiculous. Way too close. I felt so guilty. I'd stolen a package of panties, worn them, shaved my body, went running, secretly in a women's thong bodysuit, bought a dildo...

"Fuck!" I said out loud. I'd totally forgotten about the dildo. I signed into my amazon account and clicked "orders." I was sure i could cancel the order. It had only been a couple hours. But they had to be efficient as hell didn't they. There it was on the screen: "Shipped. Arrives tomorrow." But, I reassured myself. Alex won't be back for a couple more days, no one knows... I can definitely survive this. I took a deep breath. I was actually a bit excited i realized. I wondered what it would look like. I wondered what it would FEEL like. I got hard again. I was still wearing the bodysuit. I took my shorts and jacket off and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty sexy honestly. I was very slim and toned and I thought this slutty look suited me well.

I clicked the link to the dildo that i bought again. "9 inch extra girth realistic dildo cock." What an embarrassing thing to have in my purchasing history. Embarrassed or not, my cock was hard. I imagined Michael's cock. I felt hot and tingly inside. I took out my 6 inch cock. I had a nice dick but I'll bet it would look small next to Michael's. "Ugh" I thought. My wife only left THIS morning and all I've done is think about panties and my neighbor's cock. What's wrong with me? "Eh, it's just a fantasy. Just an itch I need to scratch sometimes." I thought. I thought about Michael's cock. I thought about what it would be like to suck it, what it would feel like in my mouth. I wondered what it would be like to try to deepthroat it, to feel it cum. I fantasized about him cumming in my mouth and on my face. I jerked off and came SO hard.

I spent the next day refreshing the order tracking page in my Amazon account over and over again. I was so distracted I couldn't get any work done. I'd been alternating pairs of different panties every hour or so, constantly checking out my ass and little bulge in the mirror. I forgot to eat, all I'd done is go for a run (wearing panties) go to the coffee shop (wearing a different color panties) and stare at the computer, hoping to see "package delivered" when i refreshed the page. It consumed my whole day. Sometime around 6pm I decided to take another exhibitionist walk in my lingerie. I was out of beer so I walked out to get some. I wore the strappy g string under some running shorts and a t shirt (dark colored so there wasnt a chance anyone could see all the straps from my elaborate thong sticking up out of my shorts.).

When I got home I set a 12 pack down on the counter and went to the computer to click refresh. My heart fluttered. "Package Delivered. Left by front door.". I opened the door but there was nothing there. Hmm... I went back to the computer and looked at the delivery notification. The delivery person had taken a photo of the package on the porch and... that wasn NOT my porch in the photo. Those were brick steps and mine were cement. I looked out the window, across the street, at Michael's stoop... sure enough, brick steps. I wanted to die. What should I do? What if he'd opened it? After all, I'd opened Tara's package. Everything terrible went through my head. I imagined the package said "MARK'S GIANT DILDO BECAUSE HE'S A SISSY BITCH" printed right on the top. I was mortified.

Every panic inducing scenario swirled through my mind. And then, of course, a knock at the door. I didnt have to look to see who it was. I knew. I opened the door and there was Michael... holding my package. Containing a large dildo. That I'd bought. For myself. Ugh how embarrassing. I braced myself.

"Hey Mark! Another mix up, what are the odds?! Maybe if we start typing in each other's addresses our packages will show up at the CORRECT place haha.".

Michael stood on my stoop. He was sweaty again, glistening, shorts and all, he must have got back from running right before I got back with the beer. I HAD to go out for beer didn't I. He was bigger than me. In every way. He wasn't JACKED. He was just muscular. And for the first time, I was attracted to more than just his cock...oh that cock though... the thought of his cock made my insides burn. Dark, thick I'll bet, I wonder just how big it was. My mind went back to the dildo. I looked at the box. It wasn't open and it didn't look like there was any writing on it that would suggest what was inside. Thank fucking GOD.