A Summer Memory

Story Info
A shy woman going naked.
1.3k words
4.07
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

This is a very short story, and a lovely memory.

I was alone in my place in southern Sweden for several weeks last summer. I had searched for contacts who wanted to go skinny dipping. It is nice not to have to wear clothes in the water, and especially when you get out of the water. There is nothing worse than having to sit with wet swimming trunks. In addition, it is a nice feeling to see others naked around.

I live quite secluded with my own beach, so swimming naked there is no problem. I had contacted a man online who thought it would be fun to go swimming naked together. He had seen pictures of me and how big my cock is. I think he was interested in seeing it a little closer. In particular, he thought his girlfriend would find it arousing.

After several contacts, they both arrived one afternoon. I was already naked but had put on a bathrobe. I didn't want to meet them completely naked. After a while when we greeted each other, I took off my robe and then the man also undressed.

There we both stood naked in front of Sara, as the woman was called. She was maybe 165 cm tall, a nice figure. However, she was not willing to undress and stood there with her sunglasses on, watching us. We went down to the beach and took a swim. Then we sat naked on the beach and talked. Sara looked at us and said maybe next time. Neither of us wanted to pressure her. When they left, I got an intimate hug from Sara, I could feel her whole body against mine. I wanted to see more of her.

There was no next time, however, the weather changed, and other things happened. That is until I was in the nearby town, for shopping. Then I saw Sara. I went up to her. She recognized me too. We hugged each other and I asked her if she wanted coffee.

"Thank you, that would be nice," said Sara. She had finished work for the day and was in no hurry.

We found a café and sat down. After a short break, I asked if she had been to a nude beach.

"Yes, Janne took me. It was fun, many old men were looking at me. I think they would have liked to stand and jerk off at the same time," she said. "I was probably a bit too shy when we met, maybe because it was just the three of us. It's easier when there are many, I think."

"Do you want to try again?" I asked.

"Maybe, I thought you looked nice, and you didn't seem shy at all and didn't want to show off so directly. I think that was nice," Sara replied.

"Do you want to come along now, so we can see how it goes? If you dare?" I asked.

"I don't have any swimwear with me, of course not, how stupid I am. That's not necessary. Yes, let's try it," Sara said. I never thought she wanted to come with me, an old man, and skinny-dip alone.

We arrived at my place. Got out of the car and into the house. Now Sara seemed a little more hesitant. I undressed, stood there completely naked. I saw her looking at me, looking down at what I had between my legs. Her hesitation was evident, but also her interest. I came up to her.

"I know it's a bit strange the first time like this," I said, "let me help you."

I grabbed her top and slowly pulled it up. She followed and stretched her arms up. I hugged her lightly and at the same time unbuttoned her bra behind her back. Let it fall to the floor.

She had a pair of rather small, but so delicate tits that I had to caress them. They were very nice in my hands. Sara just looked at me, didn't do anything, but I heard a little almost imperceptible sigh, breathing, as I caressed her breasts.

I put my hands on her hips, looked at her. She nodded. I took it as permission to pull her shorts off. She was wearing a very cute lace panty, not hiding much. Was there a little wet spot in the crotch? I looked at her again and slowly pulled down her panties. At the same time, I saw that she was completely shaved, not a single hair.

Now we were both naked. Undressing Sara was very exciting, I had a real hard-on, couldn't help it. Sara took a step forward, raised her arms and came into my arms. For a long time, we just stood there. Holding each other. A little uncomfortable with my hard-on, but after a while it settled between her legs, and we got closer.

"Kiss me!" Sara ordered.

I leaned forward and let my lips touch hers. First a light kiss. Then more and more with open lips. We made out, let our tongues play, tasted each other. I felt Sara bring her hand down and grab my cock. At the same time, my hands were exploring her body. She moved my penis lightly over her vagina opening. It felt good, slippery, she must be wet. As horny as I was.

Close together we moved into the bedroom. Sara lied down, spread her legs.

"Come, come inside me. I want your pole in me, I want you to fill me. I'm so wet, come inside me!"

I crawled up between her legs, aligned myself with her enticing opening. She looked very tight, was I going to be able to fit?

Slowly my glans entered between her willing lips, divides them and then they closed around my cock. Slowly, not wanting to go too fast, I entered Sara. Deep inside, we both rested for a while, until Sara started to move.

"Want to be fucked, want to be taken, now, want you to drive in and out hard in me. Need to feel your big cock in me, how you fill me with your cock and then with your cum. Make love to me, fuck me, squeeze my tits."

Sara was a talker when she makes love. The dirtier words the better.

Her pussy was divine. Imagine this little shy creature becoming such a crazy horny woman! Absolutely wonderful. I drove in and out of her, couldn't last long, had to cum. I felt the contraction in my scrotum, the whole apparatus was getting ready to release my load into her fertile pussy. I cum in several spurts deep inside her.

Sara didn't get an orgasm, so I got down and started licking her. I felt that she responded so wonderfully to my treatment. Probably not far away. And then, with a roar:

"YES, NOWW, lick me, squeeze my warts, beat me, want to feel your hands on me, lick, lick. Yess,, Yess..." she screams out her orgasm.

For a long time, we just were close. Caressing each other lightly. She had fantastic fingers and hands. When she started to lick my cock, the glans, I got hard again. Then she put me down and sat on top, wanted to ride. First slowly, pleasurably, then more like a gallop.

She rubbed her clit in the meantime, and I played with her small, firm breasts. After an eon, it felt like neither of us could contain ourselves, she rode at a wild pace, blasting across the prairie, and we came. Almost at the same time. I think Sara was first and when I felt her cramps, heard her roar, I came too.

"Ahhh, Yesss, Ohhhh," she roared straight out.

We said we'd see each other again, but the summer came to an end, and we didn't. Let's see if we meet this summer. Sara was an amazing woman, especially when she let go of her shyness.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers