Under the Castle

Story Info
The lord's mother saves a young thief.
3.9k words
4.04
9.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, Thank you for the encouragement you have given to my first story. This is a new series with a great theme and story, which is set in a mediaeval fantasy world. I hope you guys enjoy it.

=========

Heart drumming like a war-beat against his ribs, Peter tore through the dark alleys of Bryxton town, the scent of fresh bread clinging to his fingertips and the howls of the guards echoing close behind. Cobblestones slick with morning rain threatened to betray his every step, but fear spurred him onward. One misstep, one stumble, and he'd be caught. And for a hungry young man in a big town, capture meant far worse.

Peter was a 19 year old orphan living in Bryxton town. He was 5'9 and quiet fit. Handsome and clever he lived peacefully until the family who took care of him dumped him in the streets. All because he let his foster mother play a tune on his 7.5 inch flute. Walking in on his wife stroking and sucking young Peter's shaft, William the man who took care of Peter kicked him to the curb. William and his wife Elizabeth really loved Peter, but Elizabeth loved Peter even more that she screamed his name every night while he buried his long corn deep inside her honeypot.

After getting kicked out of the house, Peter started to do some simple works, so he can earn enough to eat and sleep somewhere in streets. But the money he earned wasn't enough to quench his thirst and fill his stomach. Young Peter turned into a thief, he stole bread and grains from rich merchants house and sold some in the market. But one day he was caught in the act, a rich merchant saw Peter jumping out of his house through a window with a loaf of bread.

Then started, the chase that made all of Bryxton amazed.

Peter knew, if he get caught the guards would take him to lord Henry for trail. Lord henry was a cruel noble who hated everybody, literally everybody. The only people he respected was the King, other fellow nobles, his friends and his family. Peter ran as fast as he can, finally he made it out of Bryxton. But the guards were still chasing him like hunting dogs chase a rabbit. Peter ran towards a hill hoping the guards would stop chasing him, but it didn't helped.

After reaching the top, he saw a ledge, below the ledge flowing the great river that connects the great kingdom of Larkhin with it's towns and villages. Peter had no choice other than jump into the river, for a moment he thought about his life, his past and his quality time with his foster mother Elizabeth and how smoothly she played his flute. Without any hesitation Peter the 19 year old orphan leaped into the river. The guard's stoped for a moment and thought Peter deleted himself, they walked back to the town taking about how hard was it to keep up with Peter.

Peter went with the flow of the river hoping it will take him to somewhere far away from Bryxton, but little did he know the river only took him closer to the castle of lord Henry. After seeing the castle Peter grabbed on a piece of log and made it to the shore. His pants and shirt were wet and his heart beating faster than he used to pound his foster mother's ass, Peter took a seat on a tree log thinking about everything that happened. Peter thought the river would take him to somewhere far, but it only took him closer to his death. Peter sat their thinking about his peaceful life with William and Elizabeth.

As Peter was getting ready for his final moments before getting caught by the guards, he heard a stranger noise coming from the woods nearby. He got up from there and walked towards the sound, he took each step carefully and walked calmly towards the noise. The noise became more clearer as he walked, it's the sound of moaning, Peter quickly understood. He prepared himself for witnessing some noble lady cheating on her husband or some guard pleasuring the servent. But when he finally saw the scene his jaw dropped, he couldn't believe his eyes, lord Henry's mother Agatha laying on top of a big boulder, completely naked, pleasured herself by rubbing and slapping her pussy, while her dress was hanging on a small tree branch.

Agatha was a 55 year old widow and the mother of lord Henry. She was a beautiful woman, even at this age she surprised the whole town with her voluptuous body and her long blonde hair. She was best known for her huge behind. Whenever she came to the town, every men looked at her ass and talked dirty about her in the taverns. She was about 5'6 with big round breasts and areolas. She has a thing for mastrubating in the woods and river shores, and also she was not cruel like her son Henry.

Peter hid behind a bush and looked down, only to see his huge hard erection. His wet plants made it uncomfortable, so he took off his pants and stroked his shaft watching Agatha. He moved his hand back and forth watching the old voluptuous woman rubbing, slapping and fingering her womanhood. Peter increased the speed and stroked his cock harder watching the lord's mother. For a moment he forgot about everything and pleasured himself.

Agatha rubbing her pussy noticed something moving behind the bush, she slapped her pussy few more times and got up, she covered her breasts with her left hand and covered her womanhood with her right hand. She then slowly walked towards the bush.

"Is anybody here," Agatha exclaimed as she walked towards the bush.

Peter snapped back into reality and understood the mess he has gotten into. He thought about running but that will only cause more trouble, without hesitation he revealed himself to Agatha.

"M'lady I'm sorry for interrupting your good time," Peter somehow managed to say while breathing heavily.

Agatha got scared watching Peter revealing himself from the bush, but when she saw his long flute, her mind ventured back into her young ages when she got pleasured by many noble men. At first, Agatha wanted to scream and call for help but after seeing Peter's long cock and seeing his scared face, she stood their without doing anything.

"M'lady, Don't call the guards. I'll go," Peter said as he slowly took few steps back, "I'm really sorry M'lady."

Agatha really wanted that young cock inside her, it's been years since she rode a man with a big shaft. Her pussy cried for the young, strong rod. Agatha really wanted to feel alive again, her mind filled with Ideas about how she can get used by the young man standing in front of her.

"Wait!" Agatha said to Peter, "Come here young man," she called him with a soft smile.

Peter got confused hearing it, why would the lord's mother call him, why would she do it while she is completely naked, thoughts filled his mind. Slowly Peter walked towards Agatha, covering his cock with both hands.

"Yes, M'lady," peter said as he walked towards her, "What can I do for you M'lady?"

Peter was really scared inside, he thought Agatha would call the guards on him. He didn't trusted Agatha, because how can a young man like Peter trust the mother of a cruel lord.

"What is your name young man?" Agatha asked Peter while looking at his cock covered by his hands. Agatha was really turned on by the size of Peter's member, she wanted it deep inside her.

"Peter, M'lady" he said, "I live in Bryxton". Peter was also turned on by the voluptuous figure of the lord's mother. Deep inside, he wanted to shove his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, Peter, why you look so sad," She said as she walked towards him. She could read from Peter's face that he was sad and lost.

"M'lady, I stole a piece of bread, and the guards were cashing me," Peter said with tears rolled down his cheeks. But he was a bit afraid about revealing it, because he thought it will change her mind and make her call the guards. But to his surprise, she didn't do anything other than look at his eyes.

"Oh, you poor thing, you were hungry, weren't you?" She asked calmly, showing a bit of sympathy towards him.

"Yes, M'lady," Peter replied "I was hungry and I had no place to stay, I did it only to fill my stomach"

Agatha felt sorry for Peter, she moved her hands from her breast and pussy, revealing it to him. Peter also felt safe so he too moved his hands from his cock, revealing the size of that homewrecking beast.

"Oh, Peter, the guards will capture you if they see you," Agatha said with a sigh, " you need to hide somewhere safe."

Peter understood that the lord's mother is actually trying to help him, he felt a safe felling. His heart beats became normal.

"I'm planning to leave this town, and run away to somewhere far away," Peter said with tears still rolling down his cheeks.

Agatha sat on a small round boulder and motioned with her hand to Peter to take a seat next to her. Peter hesitated at first, but he felt that safe feeling again and took a seat next to her. Agatha wasted no time, locked her eyes on to his manhood.

"Young man, tell me your story," Agatha asked Peter, "tell me how you ended up here?"

Peter took a deep breath and started to tell his story to Agatha. He told her about his parent's death, how William and Elizabeth looked after him, how he cucked the same William with his wife Elizabeth and how he became a thief.

"Oh my God, that's so horrible to happen in a young man's life," Agatha said with an amazed face.

"Yes, M'lady," Peter replied with a sigh.

"Peter I can't believe that you had sex with your foster mother," Agatha asked with curiosity.

Peter thought about Elizabeth and William for a moment and remembered the happy times with them.

"She is the one who showed interest in me, M'lady" he said "Elizabeth told me that William is not active in bed and she needed a man's touch".

"Oh, let's leave that topic for now " Agatha said as she grabbed Peter's cock with her left hand. and slowly stroked it up and down. Peter felt a tingle down his spine.

Peter didn't said anything, he closed his eye's and felt the noble woman's hand on his shaft. he couldn't believe it, the lord's mother pleasuring his cock while sitting next to him naked.

Peter enjoyed the noble hand job for minutes, he wanted to grab ger breasts and finger her pussy, but he was afraid of how she would react. Minutes went by the noble woman entertained young Peter with her hand while enjoying the views around them. After a long session Peter reached climax, Agatha pointed his cock towards her face and stroked even Faster. finally Peter groaned and sprayed his thick hot cum all over her face, she even swallowed some that entered her mouth.

After the hand job Agatha and Peter washed their body in the river and got back to the shore. Agatha had a masterplan in her mind, she grabbed her frock like dress from the tree branch and got dressed up. Peter also got dressed, his clothes became dry by that time.

"Young man, you can come with me to the castle" Agatha said to Peter

Peter looked at Agatha with fear, he thought she is going to turn him in. Peter stood their without saying anything.

"I'm not going to turn you in young man" Agatha laughed and said "I'm just trying to help you"

Peter didn't understand what she was saying. How can going to the lord's castle save his life, he thought about all the possible outcomes of doing it.

"M'lady, I can't, the guards will kill me" Peter said with fear in his eyes.

"No one will do anything to you if you are with the lord's mother" Agatha said to Peter to regain his trust. She knew convincing a scared young man is a hard task. But Peter trusted her and he agreed to go with Agatha to the castle.

"M'lady," Peter said "are you sure that the guards will not capture me?"

"Yes young man you are safe with me" Agatha laughed and said. Agatha had a plan to save Peter from the guards. She didn't revealed plan to peter, instead she took peter to the castle.

On the way to the castle Agatha asked a lot about Peter's life and his quality times with his foster mother. Peter shared the stories of his adventurous life with the lord's mother, they talked and laughed while walking towards the castle. Peter never took his eyes of Agatha's huge behind. Her widowed buttocks swayed enticingly making young Peter unbelievably horny.

"M'lady," Peter exclaimed. "are you sure about this?, I'm scared"

Deep inside Peter was scared about his future, will the guards capture him? or punish him brutally. Peter's mind flooded with question.

"Don't worry young man, everything will be alright" Agatha said as she tried her best to make him calm.

"What is your plan, M'lady?" Peter asked curiously. He couldn't understand how a thief like himself can get a safe place in the castle of lord Henry.

"You will see soon young man" Agatha said with a teasing smile.

Soon Agatha and Peter reached the castle. Suddenly two guards approached Peter and told him to stay back and started to inspect him. Agatha interrupted them by telling that he is with her so the guards let the them in. Walking into the castle Peter felt a tingle down his spine, he had never been to a castle in his entire life and he really liked the interior of that huge castle.

Suddenly they were approached by a guard and unfortunately he knew Peter and his robbery. He suddenly grabbed Peter's hand and called for help. Peter panicked and tried to break free but he couldn't do anything against the strong muscular guard. Agatha shouted at the guard to let go off him but by then few more guards came to the scene. Peter accepted the truth that he is going to die and closed his eyes and thought about his life.

The guards then took Peter to a hall were lord Henry was having a serious conversation with his fellow nobles. After seeing his guards approaching him with a young peasant, he rose from his chair and moved towards them. But stopped when he saw his mother Agatha walking towards him behind the guards with a panicked face, he felt uncomfortable.

"Who is this boy" Lord Henry asked his soldiers with a loud voice, he wanted to show off a bit to the nobles siting behind him.

"He is the thief who steal food from merchants house M'lord". One guard said to him. While holding Peter's hand making him struggle.

"Then punish him, why are you bringing him to me, hang him or throw him off the ledge, I'm here having a serious conversation" Lord Henry said to the guards angrily, he never liked the responsibilities instead he wanted to run away from everything, that's the reason why he became so cold hearted.

Agatha quickly interfered and walked towards lord Henry. her hips swayed like the sea, the guards and Peter looked at it with wide eyes.

"Oh Henry, dear, this young man here saved me from drowning" she said to lord Henry. "I was taking a bath in the river and the current was so strong, he saved my life"

"Mother, I told you many times not to bathe in the river, and this man who saved your life is a thief" lord Henry said to his mother with a patriarchal tone.

"I know dear, but I would have been dead by now if he was not there to help" Agatha tried to convince Henry to give Peter some simple punishment.

"Mother, it's impossible to let this thief walk out of here without facing the consequences for his crimes" Lord Henry said to his mother with a loud voice, his words were sharp like a sword. Soon he lowered his voice when he saw the other nobles started to look at the scene.

"Henry, dear, can you do a favor for me" Agatha said to lord Henry while tears rolled down her cheeks. It was actually a part of her plan. Agatha was plotting this plan from the very moment she saw Peter's huge companion.

"What mother?" lord Henry asked Agatha with a less interested face while looking at the fellow nobles and gesturing he will get back to them soon as possible.

"Can you put him in the dungeon situated under the northern side of the castle, no chaining and he will get food" Agatha told Henry about her demands, she knew all of these demands are impossible for Henry to allow for a thief like Peter, but still she asked it. The guards who were holding Peter looked at each other with a laugh because they knew lord Henry will never allow something like this.

Lord Henry thought for a moment, he saw the nobles waiting for him. For a moment he is lost his mind and said "Yes". He told the guards to do as his mother said.

"Fine, take him to the northern dungeon and please leave me and my friends alone" he shouted at everybody and got back to his serious discussion.

Peter's heart sank, the betrayal of Agatha was so hard for Peter to accept. He felt like his heart breaking into pieces, his vision slowly fading. He saw Agatha walking away from the scene while her big ass cheeks swayed. Peter belived that all Agatha did at the river was to trick him into this disgusting trap.

The guards took Peter to the dungeon, it was situated under the northern side of the castle, unlike the southern dungeon the northern one was empty. They walked him down through a narrow corridor with steps, after reaching the dungeon they stood their for a moment. Peter was amazed that these jail cells don't have bars instead they have a wooden door with a hole for food and water and most of the cells had broken doors. The guards tossed him into the only cell with an undamaged door. and closed the door. The room was not that bright the only light available there was a torch fixed on the entrance of the dungeon. The guards got out of the dungeon and closed the door between the dungeon and the corridor. The guards then went to the top, there were no guards or criminals, the place was completely silent.

Young Peter then looked around his room and saw a bucket for his basic human needs, some old dusty rugs, a clay bowl with water which is unchanged for years and a wooden board that is the size of a door on the wall. Peter sat on the dusty rug and cried, he cried his lungs out.

"Oh god, why are punishing me like this" Peter said to himself while crying, tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt like his life is completely ruined. "Is this the punishment for sleeping with Elizabeth?, answer me god" He said thinking about his past mistakes and how he betrayed William with his wife. hours went by and it finally became dark outside, a guard bought him some bread and water which received through the hole on the door. After that the guard left him, Peter again sat their alone thinking about his future.

Meanwhile, Agatha had her dinner and walked back to her room situated in the northern side of the castle. She looked around and made sure nobody is there, after that she entered her room and closed the door. Her room was quite big with a luxury bed, table and chair. Her room also had expensive and beautiful curtains and carpets. Agatha sat on her bed thinking about Peter, it was so dark outside. After an hour she got up from her bed and walked towards the table, there was an empty chest next to the table. Agatha tried to move the chest by pushing it from one side, after struggling a bit the old noble woman moved the chest to aside. After that she removed the carpet from the floor revealing the wooden floor, without wasting anytime she got on her knees and carefully removed some planks revealing a corridor below and a ladder to get down.

Agatha the noble widow, the mother of lord Henry took off her dress except the headwear she was wearing, completely naked, Agatha tossed few candles into the corridor underground. After that she took a lamp and went down into the underground corridor using the ladder. Agatha carefully took the candles she threw in their earlier and looked at the other end of the corridor.

The corridor was about a metre wide and 5 metre long, it was quite narrow and dark. Agatha slowly walked towards the end, but she stopped when she reached the Middle of the corridor, to her right side there was a door. She walked through the door into a dark room. The room was quite spacious, there was a dusty table on the centre of the room, some rugs on the floor, some wooden planks and a dusty chair. She put the candles on the table and got out of the room and continued walking towards the end. There she saw a wooden board covering something like an entrance.

12