A Summer of Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Our main character arrives at the cabin in the woods.
2.2k words
4.16
10.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess Nina slowly stood up, leaving me a drenched pile of embarrassment on the van floor. I panted and coughed, my body doing its best to recover from the suffering it just endured. Each breath of fresh air seemed like a divine gift granted to me by my Goddess, a short reprieve from my eternal torment. As I lay there, Nina pulled up her shorts without a word, and reached into one of the seatback pockets and pulled out a leash, which she quickly latched to my metal collar. With a single yank, I was on my hands and knees crawling out of the van behind her.

As I exited the minivan into the sunlit forest, I felt a familiar painful slap across my face as I tried to rise, followed by a firm hand pushing me to the forest floor. As my face hit the dirt, Nina's heavy foot stood upon the back of my head.

"You do not have permission to walk, slave," she ordered. "You belong in the dirt with the rest of your kind."

"Yes Goddess," I replied, trying to keep the dried leaves on the ground from getting into my mouth as tears streamed down my cheeks for at least the fifth time today.

Without a word, Nina yanked on the leash again, and I began to crawl behind her, naked and dirty. As we moved, I took in my surroundings. The grounds were beautiful, if a bit rustic. There was a lake to my left at the bottom of a hill, and trees were practically everywhere. I could hear the wind rustling peacefully as I scanned the rest of the area, noting an outhouse, a generator, and a large cabin. Nina pulled me towards the house as the rest of the women walked with her, Nicole carrying most of the luggage as I crawled in the dirt behind them, sneaking peeks at their massive divine asses whenever I could. Nicole glanced at me accusingly, which I knew would likely spell trouble later.

The women entered the house, and I moved to crawl behind them, before Amanda stopped me.

"Nina, this thing tried to enter our home!" she exclaimed, blocking my way.

"Slave," Nina spoke, "you can enter only once you've fully graduated to being my personal slave. You'll be tried in that regard tonight, but for now you're staying out here."

Much like a badly-behaved dog, Nina tied my leash to a post outside the house, leaving me naked and shivering while they all went inside, leaving me there. Nicole giggled as she entered, reminding me of my place as well. I stayed kneeling on the porch for a good thirty minutes, hoping someone would eventually come get me, but nobody came. As the sun began to set, and my stomach rumbled for something other than another person's urine, I heard some cars driving up the remote dirt road leading to the cabin.

I began to panic. Were these neighbors or someone else? Wouldn't they see me naked with nothing but a collar, leash, and cock cage? My anxiety worsened as the cars drew closer, and their occupants parked and exited. I counted at least five cars, filled with both men and women. They began to approach the cabin in groups, but most simply ignored me. A few men smirked as they walked by, and one even rubbed his crotch in my face. Clearly these people were used to slaves at the cabin, and I was nothing new to them. I wasn't sure if that was actually a good thing or not.

As time passed, the people inside grew louder, and it sounded like they were having fun. Soon, the cabin door opened, and Nicole stepped outside.

"Goddess Nina says I need to walk you before this evening's festivities," she said, boredom clear in her voice.

"Walk me...?" I replied, confused.

Nicole rolled her eyes, grabbed my leash, and yanked on it to follow her, her slender form making its way towards the woods. I crawled behind her, cursing the pointy sticks, rocks, and leaves with each movement. Just as the cabin was out of sight, Nicole pulled out a smartphone and pointed the camera at me.

"Ok," she began, clearly still bored. "Squat and pee."

"Wait, are you filming?" I asked.

"Of course. Goddess Nina wants to make sure you realize what you really are to all of us," Nicole continued. "Now hurry up, it's chilly out here."

Admittedly, I did really have to go. I had never done so in one of these metal cages, and I really didn't want any video evidence of it to exist. However, my bladder was about to explode, so what else could I do? I squatted as directed, the heavy metal cage hanging below me as Nicole filmed me, still holding the leash. I grimaced and closed my eyes as I let my bladder loose, the urine shooting through a hole in the front of the cage and hitting the pile of leaves below. Nicole laughed as the force of the event caused urine to splash onto my legs.

I blushed as I tried to look away from the camera, but Nicole was having none of that.

"Stare directly into the lens," she commanded. "Goddess Nina wants visual confirmation of your humiliation."

I did as I was told, doing my best to not break down and cry for a sixth time today. My bladder continued to empty, and finally I had finished. Nicole put the phone away, and stepped towards me.

"Now, this one's off the books. If you speak to anyone of what happens next, I'll tell all three of the women that you were lusting over their asses earlier," she stated. "You really, really don't want to know what happens if I do that."

I gulped, and nodded. "What do you want?"

Nicole lifted her skirt, revealing a strap-on harness with a thick purple cock attached. My eyes widened as she stepped behind me before quickly pushing my face into the mess I had made in the leaves below. The urine was quickly turning the ground to mud, and the leaves stuck to my face as she forcefully rubbed me in it.

"You may belong to Goddess Nina, but you're still nothing to me, slave," she stated, her voice suddenly severe. "I'm no longer the bottom rung around here, and it's time for me to enjoy that."

Nina slapped my ass, and spread my cheeks apart. I tried to cry out, but she shoved my face into the mud again. Without any consideration or lube, she forced the hard purple cock into my ass. I yelped in pain, but it only landed me a mouthful of mud. I felt Nicole's foot press on my neck as she anchored herself with her other leg and began to ravage me.

Nicole was not a gentle lover. She did not start slow and ease me into this, and my discomfort certainly meant nothing to her. Her powerful leg kept my face down, and she began to straight up pound me into the dirt. My tight asshole burned as she made sure to thrust full and deep each time, my metal cock cage jingling in response to each impact. My ass cheeks smacked against Nicole's thighs as the slapping sound echoed through the forest, and the taste of mud and urine overcame me. There was no pleasure in this for me, only pain and humiliation.

Nicole's panting grew more intense with her thrusts, and it truly felt like she was going to split me in half. My ass, face, back, and neck all ached as the intensity seemed to relentlessly increase. I could feel her strap-on cock almost exit me every time, adding to the pain of each thrust.

"Did you know I had to endure things like this every damn day?" she asked, clearly rhetorically. "What you went through in the van was nothing, this is just the beginning."

I sobbed.

"And when they're done with you each day, I'm going to fuck you raw like this, and you'll thank me for it, do you understand?"

"Yes Nicole," I cried out, inviting another mouthful of mud.

Nicole laughed, grabbed my neck, and thrust fully one more time. "This is your life now, slave, get used to it."

Nicole tossed me into the dirt on my back, and straddled over me, her hands on her hips. The purple cock glistened with my juices beneath her skirt as she smirked and grabbed my leash and dropped to her knees, pinning me to the ground. She then yanked my face towards the strap-on, which smelled of my ass juices.

"Wouldn't want Goddess Nina to find out about this, would we?" Nina asked, her voice playfully sinister.

I shook my head.

"I'm glad we agree. Now clean."

"Wait, no!" I cried out, but it was too late. Nicole grabbed my head and forced the cock into my mouth.

The taste of my ass joined that of the urine and mud, creating a truly degrading cocktail. Much like when she fucked my ass, Nicole was relentless here too. She slid the cock down my throat, forcing me to cough and gag as she began to thrust. I couldn't breathe, and all I could see was her sadistic smile above me as she slid the cock in and out of my mouth.

"Don't worry, around here you'll come to accept the taste of ass. Something this easy will be a welcome treat compared to what you'll go through tonight," she said, between gaps and pants as she thrusted. "Now, use your tongue!"

I complied, not wanting to draw further ire. I cleaned the cock like my well-being depended on it, because it likely did. Nicole laughed the entire time, relishing in the moment. Before too long, it was glistening and clean, and she slid it out of my mouth.

"Good enough," Nicole said, tucking the cock back under her skirt. "You're a mess though, let me clean you up."

Nicole stood, straddled over me, and parted her legs to piss on me.

"Move your face around and make sure to get all the mud off!" she said, unable to hold back her laughter as she did.

My ass and throat ached, but I did as I was told. Before long the hot stream had washed me clean, and Nicole was tugging on my leash to get me back to the cabin. When we arrived, she tied me back to the post, leaving me shivering in the now dark woods. I could hear the video of my "walk" playing inside, and the patrons of the party laughing uproariously at it. I couldn't believe my shame at this point, and could hardly imagine how this could actually get worse.

As if responding to my thoughts, the door opened again and Goddess Nina stepped out into the darkness. She grabbed my leash, and started to drag me away from the cabin.

"Come," Nina commanded. "It's time for your first evening of training to begin."

I silently complied, not daring to invoke her wrath yet again. I had suffered enough for one day. We walked briefly across the yard, and in the dim light I realized we were moving towards what I had assumed was the outhouse. Nina opened the door and turned on the light.

The small room was far more modern than a regular outhouse. It had electric lighting, a regular toilet, and a nice modern finish to it. Next to the toilet, however, was a terrifying contraption. It looked like a metal box with a toilet seat on top, and a door in front. Without a word, Nicole opened the door and pushed me inside.

The inside of the box was small, just large enough to fit me kneeling with my head sticking through the toilet seat. Nicole placed me on what looked like a rotating disc, and used four shackles attached to the disc to chain me in place. A fifth chain attached to my collar, preventing me from moving at all. Nicole then locked the door shut, leaving only my head visible.

Without saying anything, she then tested a few features. One spun me around, one tilted my head back and forward, and a final one raised and lowered me a bit. This device appeared to be designed to position me in any way to serve guests of a variety of shapes and sizes for a number of activities.

"This is where you'll spend the rest of the night," Nicole said. "You do anything anyone demands, and it is forbidden to complain or ask for help. The guests also know not to help you anyways, and they're instructed to punish you if you even think of asking. You told me you were a true slave with no limits, make it through this and I'll fully induct you into my service."

"Yes...Goddess," I spoke, my shaking voice betraying my abject terror.

"Good," she replied, before exiting and turning off the lights. The door shut behind her, leaving me chained in a box in the darkness with nothing but the sound of the woods, crickets, and a party in the distance.