A Summer of Humiliation

Story Info
A young man agrees to a meeting with a woman he met online.
3.1k words
4.03
17.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously made my way closer to the small local coffee shop a few blocks from my home. Waiting inside, hopefully, was the woman I had been spending the last three months talking with online. Nina was an extremely dominant woman, and was having difficulty finding a true slave to devote themselves to her. It took a lot of convincing, proving, and discussion, but she had finally agreed to meet me to evaluate me in person and give me a chance. Part of me was excited, but the other was very afraid. Nina was adamant that this was not your everyday domme/sub relationship, and that she expected obedience and devotion beyond what virtually anyone could handle. Multiple slaves had fled from serving her on the first weekend, and she was truly sick of dealing with that.

Steeling myself, I approached the door, took a deep breath, and entered the coffee shop. It took only a few moments to identify Nina sitting alone at a table in the corner. Her appearance matched her online description essentially perfectly. Her height was hard to determine sitting down, but she was likely nearly six feet tall, and over 300 pounds. Her wide body dwarfed the chair she sat in, and her curves partially enveloped the back, with her blouse partially exposing the ivory white skin of her back as she leaned forward. Long, wavy black hair made its way down her shoulders while she sipped on an iced coffee. I slowly approached her, and she turned, likely hearing me, giving me a glance at her large breasts, resting atop her even bigger stomach.

Nina scowled as she faced me.

"You're late," she spoke.

"I-I'm sorry Nina. I was a bit nervous..." I managed to stammer out.

"As we agreed to in our online discussions, you address me only as 'Goddess'. If you can't even handle this simple task..." she continued.

My face turned bright red with embarrassment, and I leaned forward to quietly whisper to her. "Even here in public?" I asked, knowing the answer as I spoke.

"Of course!" she barked, loud enough for anyone to hear. "Your role is not a secret, and never will be if you choose to serve me."

"Yes...Goddess," I spoke aloud, feeling my face grow hotter by the moment.

"That's better," she replied, her hands now folded just below her bosom. "So, you think you have what it takes to serve me?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Goddess. I know you're demanding, but I'll do my best."

Nina rolled her eyes. "I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. Do you truly have no limits, and are you willing to pledge yourself to me entirely?"

"Yes, Goddess. With every fiber of my being," I replied, fully aware of the awkward side-glances from people around the shop.

"We'll see about that," Nina said. "Come."

Nina rose, her massive body and huge ass on display as she slowly made her way out of the shop. I scurried after her, not knowing what to expect. Without turning back, she beckoned me to follow her through the parking lot until we approached a blue minivan with tinted rear windows. The door slid open, and Nina gestured for me to enter. Against my better judgment, I complied, already intoxicated by her commanding nature and stature. The door slid shut behind me, and my eyes quickly began to adjust to the dim light of the van.

Nina unceremoniously sat in one of the four seats on the right, the minivan briefly lurching under the weight shift. In the driver's seat was a small skinny woman, perhaps five feet at best. In two of the other seats were large women, similar in size to Nina. One was short, had olive-colored skin, and wore her hair short and straight. Another was tall, white, and had long red hair, and breasts to rival Nina's. The woman in the front paid me no mind, but the other two looked at me and smirked. As they did so, I realized there were no seats remaining for me in the van, as the other front passenger seat was full of luggage and various items.

"These are my two good friends, Sarah and Amanda," Nina said. Sarah, the olive-skilled woman next to Nina, laughed, while Amanda remained silent. "While I own you, anything they request of you should be done as if I myself demanded it. Is that clear?" she continued.

I nodded. "Yes, Goddess."

Sarah pointed at the woman in the driver's seat. "That's my submissive little pet, Nicole," she stated. "She's not a pathetic slave like you, so consider her still above you in any hierarchy your silly little mind conjures."

Nicole waved, and started the car.

Perhaps foolishly, I spoke. "Where...where are we going?" I asked, fear clear in my shaking voice. My behavior was quickly rewarded with a strong slap across the face from Nina, my Goddess. Tears welled up in my eyes as I knelt to the floor of the now-moving minivan.

"You only speak when spoken to, slave," she barked. "I thought you knew how to serve your betters appropriately?" Amanda tutted, a look of disappointment on her face.

Nina sighed and reached into a compartment next to her seat. "I guess it can't be helped now, we'll just have to punish you when we arrive at our cabin in the woods."

My face went white, but I remained silent. Not only was I agreeing to be a literal slave to this massive woman, but I was also being taken away from civilization? This did not bode well.

Nina yanked me by the hair, interrupting my thoughts as she slapped a metal collar around my neck, and locked it with a large golden key. She then nodded to Sarah, who pushed me flat to the floor of the minivan and stripped my clothes. I made sure not to resist, not wishing to upset them further.

"Well, at least you fully shaved your body hair like I demanded," Nina spoke. "Glad to see you did something right."

Before I could react, Sarah was shoving my unerect cock into a metal-ringed chastity cage, which she locked with the same golden key Nina used on my neck, before handing the key back to Nina. After taking it, Nina placed the key on her necklace, smiling knowing now that I couldn't reasonably leave without her permission, unless I wanted to be stuck caged and collared for the rest of my life.

"You now belong to me until I release you, which very well could be never," Nina continued. "This is not some sex game between two bored married people. You do not earn a release from chastity or this collar, they are there to permanently keep you contained. The collar also has a few other fun features, but we'll get into that once we reach the cabin."

I nodded, still on the dirty minivan floor. Sarah returned to her seat and sighed. I felt the minivan turn onto a highway, meaning we had left the coffee shop and my nearby home in the dust. I lay there on the floor as we continued to drive, daring not do a thing without the permission of one of these truly dominant women. My neck felt uncomfortable, and my caged cock already ached for freedom. I could hardly imagine spending a day like this, let alone an indeterminate period of time.

Amanda broke the silence. "I need to stop at the next rest stop, do you mind if we take a quick break once we reach one?"

Nina shook her head. "There's no need for that now. It also serves as a decent test for this new slave."

I looked up at both of them with confusion, but Nina simply pretended I wasn't there, and Amanda scowled.

"Fine," she replied. "But if he makes a mess of my van..."

"He won't," Nina continued. "He knows what will happen if he does."

My eyes widened as the implication dawned on me, but it was too late. Amanda unceremoniously rose from her seat, turned 90 degrees, and squatted over me while pulling down her tights. Her glorious ass was sweaty and unshaven, but still a beautiful sight to behold. I was only granted a momentary glimpse though, as my vision was soon blocked out by her cheeks enveloping my eyes and nose, her soft hair rubbing against my face as my nose pressed against her asshole. Amanda then leaned forward slightly, her soft hairy pussy pressing itself against my lips.

"Open your mouth," she stated, a surprising amount of indifference in her voice.

I complied, knowing now what fate was in store for me. The taste of sweat brushed against my lips as I did my best to create a seal with my mouth. I felt Amanda's pelvic muscles tense, and moments later a hot, bitter stream shot straight into the back of my mouth. I sputtered a bit, surprised at the force of it, as my mouth began to fill. The flavor was salty and oddly nutty, but I didn't have long to think about it before I needed to swallow.

My body and its natural instincts cried out. I had never done anything like this before, and it went against millenia of evolution to drink waste like this. My mouth began to fill dangerously to its limit, and I knew I couldn't risk making a mess. I held my breath, and took a big gulp. I nearly gagged as the hot liquid poured down my throat into my empty stomach, and I gagged again in response. Amanda's bladder had no intention of letting up however, and my mouth nearly filled again as I took another big gulp of her piss. Before long, I was chugging urine like a college freshman with a funnel full of beer, my eyes tearing up and every fiber of my being wanting to scream.

Still Amanda continued, and my stomach felt like it was nearly going to burst, and my tongue was burning from the heavy dose of salt. She had no care for me or my feelings, I was simply something to be used. After another thirty or forty gulps, I lost count due to the suffering and pain, the stream finally began to subside. I was no longer struggling to keep up, and before long Amanda stopped entirely. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Excuse me," Amanda spoke, clearly annoyed. "What kind of personal toilet doesn't wipe?"

My eyes widened.

"Lick her clean, slave." Goddess Nina barked, clearly furious and slightly embarrassed at my lack of training.

I quickly went to work, lapping at the dripping hair around her pussy, making sure to consume every salty drop before she rose. Without a word of thanks or admiration, Amanda simply sat back down in her seat and strapped in, leaving me panting on the floor, the taste of salt and urine strong in my mouth. My stomach was so full of liquid I could barely move, or even think about doing so. I wasn't given the opportunity to rest for even a moment, however.

"On your hands and knees," Goddess Nina commanded. "Now!"

I groaned and rolled over, feeling Amanda's golden gift sloshing around inside of me as I tried to balance on my hands and knees, like a dog in a moving car. Without any further warning, a swift painful sting of what felt like a crop hit my backside.

"You embarrassed me, your Goddess, slave," Nina shouted. "If you ever do that again, a mouthful of piss will be a wonderful vacation compared to what you'll be forced to endure!"

"Yes Goddess, I'm sorry Goddess," I replied, meekly, as another swing hit my backside.

Nina grunted, and Sarah laughed. Another swing hit my small tender ass, and yet another. Before long, Nina was relentlessly whipping me, and tears were pouring down my cheeks. The other women simply stared at me, and there was no chance they'd even consider intervening on behalf of a mere slave like myself. My ass was sore, broken, and literally on fire as my stomach continually cried out from its previous task. Still, nothing could be done, and I did my best to endure my suffering.

After nearly one hundred whippings per cheek, Nina was panting and done. I was openly sobbing at this point, and collapsed onto the floor. Without waiting more than a few seconds, however, Nina casually kicked me onto my back and rose over me, her glorious body obscuring her head as her legs straddled me, just like Amanda did. I could see Nina's belly rising and falling as she dripped with sweat as she dropped her shorts and lowered herself onto me.

Nina's massive ass dropped onto my face, her sweat-matted hair sliding against my cheeks as the smell of sweaty ass nearly overwhelmed me. Her scent was far more powerful than Amanda's, perhaps due to all of the whipping.

Sarah laughed. "You're cruel, Nina. Didn't you tell me you hadn't showered yet this morning?"

My nose wrinkled, realizing what I was actually dealing with. Still, I knew better than to speak, and silently lay there as my nose slid slightly into my Goddess' sweaty asshole. Same as before, Nina leaned slightly forward, her aromatic and sweaty, hairy pussy pressing against my open mouth. I could feel her belly resting on my chin as I became fully enveloped.

I felt Nina's muscles tense, just as Amanda's did before, and steeled myself for a painful few minutes. I was already at my limit, and here I was, being used as a travel toilet mere minutes later. I kept my tongue out and braced myself, but something happened that I certainly did not expect. Instead of the salty stream of hot liquid on my tongue, a blast of warm damp air shot up my nose. My face turned pale as the rippling sound followed, and Sarah nearly bowled over in laughter.

The smell hit moments later, hot, foul, and musty. My nose burned, and I could taste it in my mouth as well. This was no brief blast of air, Nina farted for a good twenty seconds before the awful noise echoing between her cheeks finally stopped. Bile rose in my throat, and I could taste Amanda's stale piss coming with it as Nina's stench overwhelmed my senses. I coughed, gagged, and squirmed, trying to escape the noxious prison of her ass, but she was far too big to even care. I was nothing to her, I doubt she even felt my struggle. Sarah noticed, however, and her uproarious laughter continued, adding humiliation to my pain.

I was truly humbled by this. I guess people fart all the time while pissing in a standard porcelain toilet, so why should I be any different? I was a slave after all, certainly not a human in their eyes. Still, the thought brought me to tears. Was this going to be my life going forward? Why did I sign up for this? As if answering my questions, my caged cock twitched and reminded me. This was who I am, and what I was wired to do.

I wasn't offered much time to philosophize further, however. I had completely forgotten about my mouth, which was suddenly and rapidly filling. The coffee must have dehydrated my Goddess quite a bit, as her piss was far more potent than Amanda's. My stomach wanted to rebel, but my only choices were to swallow or choke. With Nina's full weight bearing down on me, it's unlikely she'd even notice if I started to drown in her urine. I closed my eyes and began to chug, the endless stream nearly burning my throat with how salty it was. The lingering odor of Nina's gas didn't help either, and the sensations seemed to mix in my throat, making me feel truly like a toilet slave.

Gulp after gulp I swallowed, doing my best to ignore the complaints of my body. Each one brought me closer to the brink, but Nina simply kept unloading. My face was soaked with sweat and tears inside her foul-smelling ass, and I could barely keep conscious, let alone keep swallowing, but somehow I continued. I couldn't imagine how I must have looked to Amanda and Sarah, looking down at me like this. My only solace was that most of my body was likely enveloped in Nina's hiding some of my shame.

After minutes passed, Nina's stream began to abate. As soon as it stopped, I dutifully began to lick her hairy matted pussy clean, the mix of piss and sweat strongly overwhelming me with each lick. Just as I was finishing, Nina, without a word, slid her ass forward onto my mouth.

"It's unlady-like to have a sweaty ass," Nina continued. "As a toilet slave, you'll often be required to clean me or my guests up at a whim."

I wanted to scream, but there was nothing I could do. I wondered if anyone would even hear it, inside of that monstrous ass of hers. I apprehensively stuck out my tongue and began to lick the sweaty, hairy area around her asshole. I could taste the fart lingering, and it made for a truly humiliating and debasing experience. With each lick I fell deeper into the despair of true slavery, embracing that this was my fate.

Nina sighed and leaned back, crushing me further. "Do any of the rest of you have to go?" she asked. The women shook their heads. "Good. This feels nice, I think I'll relax here for a bit. Slave, lock your lips around my asshole for a moment. It's rude of a Goddess like myself to expose my fellow women to anything unbecoming."

I shuddered, but did as I was told. Moments later, a hot silent blast fired into my mouth.

"Keep your mouth there and absorb any smells," Nina commanded. "But keep licking, it feels wonderful. Make sure to probe your tongue inside a bit too."

I could barely hear her, but managed to pick up enough to comply. This task was truly horrendous, but even this was better than being beaten for the rest of the trip. The hot air filled my mouth and my lungs, and my eyes watered as the smell and taste of stale coffee overwhelmed me. I stuck my tongue out, the taste strengthening by the moment, as I began to probe at my Goddess' asshole. The salty taste grew worse by the moment, but there was nothing I could do.

I don't know how long I endured this torture on the floor of the minivan. Nina was relentless, and without being able to see anything but the inside of her cheeks, my sense of time simply stopped functioning. Eventually, however, the minivan stopped, and I heard Sarah, Amanda, and Nicole exit.

We had arrived at the cabin.