A Life of Slavery Pt. 01

Story Info
A slave prepares himself for his morning ritual.
2.1k words
3.86
29.4k
30

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a yawn as the bright morning sun warmed my face. I rolled onto my back, shivering as my naked skin touched the cold hardwood floor. As my eyes slowly opened, I could hear my owner, my Queen, breathing softly on the bed above. She always insisted on having the bed to herself, and her comfort came far before mine in our relationship, so I found myself permanently banished to the floor below. As I stretched, I smiled in spite of my unpleasant predicament. Serving her was truly an honor, no matter the cost.

I sat up slowly and quietly, not wanting to wake my Queen prematurely. She was never a morning person, and inviting her wrath early in the day was generally a bad idea. As I slowly rose to my feet and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up, I stole a glance over at the bed. My Queen was a large woman, pushing somewhere between 250 and 300 lbs, while standing around 5'7". Her round hips formed the peak of the blanket mound piled on top of her as she laid on her side, and her straight dark hair lay messily across her pillow.

Not wanting to linger, I made my way silently to the bathroom before long. I quickly showered, cleaned up, and brushed my teeth before beginning to shave myself. My Queen insisted on me being hairless beneath my neck, so this soon became a morning ritual for me. I moved especially tenderly around my waist, shaving carefully around the locked metal cage imprisoning my cock. Every part of me was owned by her, and she used the cage as a continual, and rather uncomfortable, reminder of this fact. Before long, my morning ritual was complete, and it was time to begin my service.

I quietly crept back into the bedroom, dropping to my hands and knees as I approached the bed. My Queen still slept silently and comfortably in the soft morning light, her body rising and falling slowly. I carefully knelt before her on the side of the bed, my knees resting on the cold floor. I carefully reached over to the night stand next to me, placing my collar and leash around my neck before grabbing the leather arm and leg cuffs and placing them around my wrists and ankles. This left me in my standard home service outfit, still primarily naked, with just enough on my body for my Queen to display her ownership of me. With this complete, I waited in silence for her to rouse on her own.

After nearly a half an hour of struggling with cold aching knees, my Queen finally began to stir. Her large beautiful body rolled over to face me, and she opened her wonderful eyes slowly, with a flutter. She smiled at the sight of me, her servant, doing exactly as he was told. Her hand lazily grabbed my leash, and she tugged slightly, almost affectionately, as she rose from her bed.I shuffled back, giving her room to rise. Her large naked form towered over me, as I looked up in awe at her wide hips, large stomach, and ample bosom. She truly possessed the body of a goddess. She scowled suddenly, and I averted my gaze.

"Servant, you did not have permission to stare at me like that," she spoke, sleepily.

I simply nodded. "Yes, my Queen, my apologies."

Fortunately, she seemed well rested, and simply snorted at my reply and began to walk towards the bathroom, tugging on my leash as she went. I followed silently on all fours, my knees still aching from the long kneel earlier. As I crawled, I silently hoped we wouldn't stop before we reached the door, knowing what it would mean if we did. The door came ever closer, and much to my chagrin, we did indeed stop.

To the left of the door was a wide black wooden box with a purple padded top with some pillows lined up on the wall behind it, essentially making for a hollow throne. Unlike most thrones, however, the center was hollow, with a hole in the seat cushion. I gulped.

"My Queen, do...do I have to?" I asked.

No response at all. Instead, she casually sat down on the throne and yanked hard on my leash while letting out a loud uncaring yawn. Not wanting to anger her, I took this as a signal to get in line, and quickly responded by rolling onto my back and sliding my head beneath the throne. Almost immediately afterwards, I felt my Queen roughly grab my wrists and lock them to the sides of the box, and I was enveloped in darkness as she lowered the leather front flap, fully ensconcing me in her little prison.

My breathing echoed in the box as I took in my Queen's scent. Her nude ass completely obscured the opening in the throne above, sealing me, and the air around me, in. For a brief moment, she shifted, and light poured into the box. I dared to hope she was perhaps sparing me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Her hand reached down, holding a simply black funnel.

"Open," she demanded, and I parted my mouth in obedience.

The end of the funnel slipped into my mouth, just wide enough to be uncomfortable. She sat back down, pressing the open end of the device against her wonderful pussy. The pressure of the funnel now pressing against my face made it impossible to move, and I braced myself for the inevitable as the darkness once again enveloped me.

As I lay there waiting, I heard the rhythmic tapping of my Queen casually browsing Instagram on her phone. Something about this was so exquisitely humiliating. I lay there painfully locked inside of a modified throne, surrounded in the smell of ass sweat with a funnel forced in my mouth, while she was relaxing in luxury browsing the internet. It really made the roles in our relationship very clear. I wasn't afforded the time to ponder for long however, as a sudden blast of warm air hit my forehead without as much as an acknowledgement or warning from my Queen. With my mouth fully sealed, all I could do was continue to breathe in through my nose and retain my composure while the hot, stale air filled my nostrils and overwhelmed my senses. The smell wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon either, as the box was nearly completely sealed at this point.

As I struggled, I felt my Queen clench slightly, and my face went cold. Moments later, another rippling hot blast of air escaped her divine ass, and I heard the familiar sound of water hitting the plastic funnel. Moments later, the hot bitter liquid poured into my mouth. I swallowed immediately, but her urine would likely not stop coming for another half a minute. Piss filled my mouth, and the funnel, as I raced to keep gulping it down. My stomach began to fill, and all I wanted to do was cry, gag, and run while the warm foul air continued to assault my senses. My eyes watered from the combined taste and smell as I did my duty.

I could feel the funnel getting heavier with each passing moment, meaning I was falling behind and it would soon spill. If that happened, there would be severe consequences. I took a deep breath, nearly gagging on the warm heavy air, and pushed my tongue to the side of the funnel entrance. Warm urine poured into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed as quickly as possible. It took all of my concentration to keep from being overwhelmed, as my Queen had not emptied herself since before going to bed.

Just as I thought I was going to pass out, I felt the stream weaken, and eventually stop. One final difficult gulp emptied the funnel, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I felt my Queen shift again as she wiped herself and tossed the tissue paper into the box, briefly hitting my forehead before falling to the side for me to clean up later. She then removed the funnel, and resumed sitting. Suddenly, I felt the leather straps beneath my head tighten, and I began to slowly lift upwards. In the dim light I could see my Queen's divine pussy for a moment, but I was not so lucky as to be able to serve it. Instead, the straps took me between her unwashed cheeks.

The aroma of stale sweat and my Queen's prior emissions surrounded me as my face was forced between her large cheeks. The straps stopped moving, and I could hear her clip them into place. She cleared her throat as I sat there, the taste of urine still strong in my mouth.

"What are you waiting for, servant?" my Queen impatiently asked. "Do your duty."

I tried to nod in agreement, but my head was locked in place. I apprehensively stuck out my tongue, and started by cleaning her cheeks. Each lick filled my mouth with the taste of salty sweat, but I was well-trained and knew what I had to do. My tongue circled around, cleaning every inch of her, as I made my way closer to her tight pink asshole. My Queen was very particular about this morning ritual, and she would not accept a single inch of missed cleaning.

As I worked my way in, my cheeks and forehead grew damp, and my breathing more labored due to the lack of fresh air inside the throne. Before long, however, my tongue had reached her hole. I paused only a moment to brace myself, and began to lick. The taste was not much different from the rest of her ass, primarily featuring notes of salt, sweat, and the lingering aftertaste of her morning bubbles. I heard her briefly moan and shift her weight backward, a signal that I was doing my duty effectively.

I felt another tug on the leather, and my mouth was pressed square against my Queen's asshole. I knew what this meant, and began to push my tongue inside for a deep cleaning. The tightness of her hole made this difficult, and my tongue began to cramp. I clenched my jaw and tried to focus on the task instead of the pain. Before long, her hole loosened up a bit and welcomed my tongue in. I began gently probing in and out, simultaneously pleasuring and cleaning her. My Queen's moans and sighs of pleasure increased, and her ass pressed harder against my face. I began to flick my tongue back and forth as I pushed it in and out, effectively tongue fucking her, a truly humiliating task even for one as lowly as myself.

I felt my Queen's lower body rumble slightly, and a blast of hot air assaulted my tongue, mouth, and nose. My face grew hot, somehow this was even more degrading and humiliating than being used as a urinal before. I briefly stopped and tried to recompose myself as my Queen laughed.

"Aw, do you not like being farted on?" she asked, a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Too bad. I find it so incredibly fun. I wonder what others would think of you if they saw you like this?"

Another loud rippling noise filled the box and my mouth with her morning gas as I stuck my tongue back inside of her, determined to bring her to climax before I passed out from this torture. My face was now drenched with sweat and saliva, and my tongue easily made its way in and out of my Queen's asshole. She moaned, quivered, and shifted her weight with each thrust. I could hear her playing with herself as well, and I found myself wishing I was able to pleasure her pussy instead of this humiliating task. Despite my humiliation however, my cock struggled to break free of the cage.

I continued to thrust harder and harder, nearly panting in the hot heavy air of the throne. Just when I thought I had nothing left in me, I felt my Queen's asshole clench and her body shook violently. A series of moans escaped her lips, and she slumped backwards, her ass still pressing on my face. I slowly removed my tongue, and waited to see what my Queen would do next.

My Queen sighed, and let one last gentle ripple of hot air escape her hole before rising from her throne. Without a word, she tossed the blanket onto the seat, leaving me trapped in the hot, wet darkness. I lay there silently, taking in her lingering odor and feel of raw humiliation, my mouth still tasting like a cocktail of her golden urine and her ass. I heard her wander off into the nearby bathroom, and the shower turned on. Oh how I longed to be in there with her, admiring, cleaning, and worshiping her beautiful body. Instead, I was stuck here, bound in darkness and filth, a hell compared to the heaven in that shower.