A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've noticed you've been going without a bra quite a bit lately," Bob said to Pam.

"Just around the house. I kind of like the feeling of freedom."

"That's progress. It's good to see you're loosening up a bit."

"Yes, I have loosened up. I'm trying to be more like you want me to be." Pam smiled inwardly, thinking to herself, "You wouldn't believe how much I've loosened up...hell, I can't believe it myself."

"Been giving Charlie any more shows?" Bob inquired.

"The only time I've been in the yard, you've been out there with me. You've seen how I've been dressed. Has it looked like I've been putting on any shows? Why do you ask?" Pam inquired, nervously.

"I just asked. Damn, lighten up, hon. Is anything wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Would it make you feel better if I went out in the yard like this? Maybe I should start flashing my tits for Charlie."

"That would show even more progress, but that's entirely up to you. You know how I feel about it."

Pam got up off her chair and started walking towards the kitchen and said, "I'm going out and entertain our neighbor." She turned around and faced Bob. She placed her hands under her tits and shook them. She was wearing Bermuda shorts, a T-shirt and no bra. She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled, then headed out the door. Bob was laughing loudly as he heard the back door close. He thought she was just teasing and had remained in the kitchen.

Pam grabbed the garden hose and walked over to the narrow strip of flowers she had planted along the fence right next to the boat. It was a new second garden section, planted a week ago. She was watering them lightly when she heard, "Hey there. Are you still semi-avoiding me?"

"I'm sorry. I was embarrassed and kind of ashamed of myself. I'm okay now though."

"Glad to hear that. To be honest, I felt a little uncomfortable myself and didn't know how I should act in your company. Pardon me for saying, but I did thoroughly enjoy giving you an idea of what my boat is like."

Pam thought to herself, "I think you know we both did." She then said, "You do have a lovely boat there," as the corners of her mouth curled up slightly in a naughty smile.

Charlie smiled and said, "Thanks. It's given me a great deal of pleasure. You should think about joining in. You might find it equally pleasurable ... on the water."

"If that's an invite, I may just take you up on that."

"You'll always be welcome. Of course it's an invite."

"It's a done deal then. I accept and am looking forward to it."

Charlie was admiring Pam's luscious breasts under her fitted thin white T-shirt. It formed around her tits nicely, showing their perfect shape and firmness. He couldn't take his eyes off her nipples that were showing through the material. He found himself hoping that he would get to feel and suck them again sometime soon.

After finishing watering the flowers, she said bye to Charlie and went back into the house. Pam had a knowing smile on her face in the knowledge that both she and Charlie were using the boat as a metaphor for his cock. The naughtiness of that, in itself, excited her even more.

Bob asked, "Did you have fun?"

"All the flowers got watered." Pam said, smiling naughtily.

"Oh, you went out there to water the flowers too?"

"Charlie got his share of the view too." As she twisted her upper torso back and forth, causing her tits to sway back and forth, then gave out a naughty giggle.

"I'm sure he did."

"Oh, he invited us to go on his boat when he gets it in the water. That sounds like fun."

"What did you say?"

"I told him we'd like to spend some time on his boat. Actually, I just said that we accept." She walked up and sat beside Bob on the couch and cuddled up to him.

"Bob," she sighed. "I want to ask you something, but I don't want you to get upset. What would you say if I told you that if Charlie tried to touch my breasts that I think I might let him?"

"You serious?"

"Uh huh ... Only if he tried to. I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to. I'm just saying that if he tried, I might let him and want to know what you thought about it."

"Holy shit, Pam! Just two months ago you didn't even want to show him your tits over the fence. Now you're talking about him feeling you up?" Bob paused then said, "If you really want to, I'm okay with it. I told you that and I was serious. However far you want to take this. Do you really want to?"

"I think I do ... if the circumstances are right. And if you didn't mind, of course. I wanted to be sure you meant what you said."

"If the circumstances are right? What are you planning to do? Just walk up to him and open your shirt?"

"Bob, of course not! I mean if we're together and I'm not wearing a bra and he tries to touch them."

"When do you plan on doing this?"

"Bob, you're not listening! I'm not planning to do this. I was just wondering if Charlie tried and I let him, what you would think of it."

"So what you're really saying is that you want to let him touch your tits and are just looking for my permission?"

"I guess so ... yeah, I think I want to see what it's like to have another man feel my tits. I would use the word approval rather than permission though."

"Okay, I approve, go for it! I'm proud of the progress you're making, Pam. I'm getting hard just thinking about all this."

Pam deviously asked, "Charlie really got hard looking at my breasts when I was in the garden, huh?" She, of course knew the answer, remembering her day on Charlie's boat that she'd never told Bob about. She wasn't quite ready to let Bob know that Charlie had already felt her tits, and more.

"Getting a good look at the little piece of heaven that you are, he was like a rock." Bob replied.

Pam groaned and said, "Laying it on really thick now aren't you?" Then gently grabbed Bob's cock and massaged it, then giggled.

"I get very romantic when you make my cock hard and you're doing naughty things."

"You feel so long and hard today," Pam sexually cooed.

Bob placed his hand on one of her breasts and began teasing her nipple. Picking up on Pam's words, he teased further. "You think Charlie's cock is long and hard?"

"Bob?" Pam cooed, again.

"What, honey?"

"Shut up, take me to bed and fuck me."

"Anything you say sweetheart."

The following Saturday, Bob worked with his Dad in the morning and got home around noon. As he got into the house he said to Pam, "Gee, such a nice day and Charlie isn't working on his boat. I wonder if he isn't feeling well."

"He's feeling fine. He's gone to buy some kind of paint for the boat deck." Pam said, somewhat impishly.

"Oh, that's good. How do you know that?" Bob inquired.

Pam knew she couldn't go on like this without telling Bob. He had a right to know and she wanted him to know, about this time anyway. She began, "We had no coffee in the house this morning, so I threw on an oversized T-shirt and ran over to Charlie's to borrow a few scoops. I rang the rear doorbell and waited. When he opened the door he was still drying his hair with a towel and had his robe on. When I told him why I was there, he invited me in and said he was brewing a pot while taking a shower and asked me to join him. I followed him into his kitchen where he grabbed two coffee cups. He gestured to a small round breakfast table and put the cups down. I sat in one chair and as he was pouring our coffee, he slid the other chair closer to me and sat down."

"Were you wearing a bra? Could he see your tits through the shirt?" Bob asked.

"No bra and yes he could. He didn't take his eyes off them, even when he sipped his coffee ... I don't know why but I reached for his hand and put it on one of my breasts."

"Holy fuck, Pam! You really did that?"

"Yes," giggling, with a look of guilt and a blushed face. "I did, he looked so needy and it felt really good Bob. He began massaging it and teasing my nipple. Then he leaned forward with his other hand and lifted my shirt over them and placed his hand back on my bare boob. His hand was so warm. I really liked him doing it Bob and I think I gave out a sigh. He massaged the one and teased my nipple some more before moving over to the other one and doing the same thing. I was getting really turned on, Bob."

"Charlie was getting you horny by playing with your tits?"

"Uh-huh, he was so tender and gentle. He then turned my chair to face his a little and moved his chair even closer and ... put his mouth real close to my nipple. I could feel his hot breath on it when he said he wanted to suck my tit. I'm not sure, I think I moaned ... and ... and he started sucking my nipple."

"Oh fuck," Bob softly groaned.

"I know, my mind was going a mile a minute. He was teasing my nipple with his tongue and began nibbling lightly with his teeth. He then sucked it some more and licked and kissed all around my tit, then did the same thing to the other. He did this a long time and my nipples were sticking out so much and aching. When he stopped sucking, he continued to play with both with his hands. I'm sorry, but I was loving what he was doing to me."

"Damn, I bet you hadn't figured on all that when you were thinking about letting him touch your tits."

"No, I didn't. I bet you didn't either. My head was spinning, I was breathing heavy and tingling all over. Bob, I was soaking wet down there."

"Shit! How could you not be? I mean, that's only normal."

"Yeah I know. Anyway, I took a deep breath and shook my head a little. I looked down and noticed that his knees were on either side of a corner of my chair and his robe was open with his penis showing."

"Oh my God, no!"

"I couldn't take my eyes away. It looked so different from yours. It wasn't any longer than yours, but much fatter. It was kind of strange looking. It had a layer of skin around the shaft and the head! The head was funny shaped, not tapered like yours. It was round like two round balls, the size of quarters, molded together, side by side. It looked almost like a tiny round bum, with the split down the middle and all. He was hard too."

"Damn! He must not be circumcised."

"Yeah, that's what he said. Then he asked if I liked looking at it. I told him it was only the second one I had seen and it was so different from yours. I mentioned the skin and that's when he said that. He told me I could touch it if I wanted to and that I had let him touch my tits, so fair was fair."

"Feeling your boobs is one thing, but touching his cock?"

"Bob, I wanted to. I'm sorry, but I wondered what it felt like and I was so wet. I wasn't thinking straight. I touched the head with my fingertips quickly, then I put all my fingers around the head, like I do yours. Bob, it was so hot and hard, but felt almost like velvet. I moved my fingers around his head slowly, swirling them around it. I didn't even think about what I was doing, my hand was just doing what it wanted, almost. My hand then wrapped around the fat shaft below his head. My fingers couldn't even go all the way around it."

"Pam, I'm so embarrassed to say this, but listening to you tell me all this has had me hard for a while now."

"This was much further than I thought it would go. You too it seems, but it's had the same effect on you that it had on me. Is this what you had in mind when you said you wanted me to loosen up and progress to a freer spirit sexually? Do you want to hear any more?"

"Honey, I don't know what I expected, but I am proud of you. I'm glad that you're curious enough to enjoy this adventure and your keeping an open mind and letting your feelings take over. I guess this is exactly what I meant by loosening up and enjoying it. More? You mean there's more? Of course I want to hear. I want to hear it all."

"Like I said, my hand went as far around his shaft that it could. I'm sorry Bob, but it felt wonderful holding onto his hard, hot cock. I was thinking about getting an old man excited and making him feel special again, like you said. It excited me even more. My hand holding Charlie's cock, free to do as I wanted to, and he, enjoying it as much as he obviously was, was a wonderful and a very erotic feeling. I began slowly pumping it up and down its entire length. I stroked him like that for several minutes. I then kinda came to my senses and realized what I was doing and I stopped. We both stayed like that a little while longer. It felt good, him softly fondling my breasts, while I did the same to his cock."

"Well, sounds like you had quite the morning coffee."

"Sure did, best coffee I've ever had," she giggled naughtily. "We finished our coffee and both stood up. His robe was completely open now, he was still hard and his balls were so big. He came closer, put his arms around me, pulled my body against his and gave me a big wet passionate kiss. He then told me he had to go and buy some deck paint for the boat before it got too late to do any painting today."

"Oh man. How in the world did he not cum all over your hand?

"I don't know ... I was kinda hoping I could make him cum and feel really good."

"Oh, man ... I can't believe it, but I love it."

"So, Robert Taber, what do you think about all of this, and your wife?"

"Don't be mad, but I am so freaking horny. I want to take you to bed and fuck you silly," Bob said.

"She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom and said, "What makes you think I'm not feeling the same way?"

They jumped into bed, nearly tearing their clothes off. Pam climbed on top of Bob and said, "This morning was so outrageously exciting. Telling you all about it almost brought me to an orgasm." She slammed down on his cock violently. They both fucked like two dogs in heat, stricken of all inhibitions. Pam began to convulse and her pussy tightened viciously around Bob's cock. She gave out a loud animalistic scream and had an intense orgasm. Bob's cock could not hold out any longer. He thrust as deep as he could into Pam and exploded in massive squirts of semen deep inside her womb, as he moaned in ecstasy. Pam simply fell on top of Bob and gasped, "That was out-fucking-standing. Are we okay?"

With his cock still throbbing inside her he said, "I love you more than anything in this whole wide world. We are fine and better than ever."

"You're not mad, even a little bit?"

"Not at all. I can't explain it but hearing you tell me what happened made me very horny and excited. You too! All I know is that I love you more every day. I urged you to do this, how could I be mad, even a little bit?"

"I love you too honey," Pam sighed in his ear. "It wasn't just the telling you that had me so horny. I enjoyed Charlie touching me and me touching him. What happens now? Should I put a stop to this or should—"

Bob interrupted Pam. "Whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm okay with all of this. I told you that right from the start. You seem fine with things. Don't stop on my account."

"Okay then, as long as you're sure about all this, I'm going to keep being friendly to Charlie. I just hope this doesn't change anything as far as going out on his boat."

"I doubt this is going to change Charlie's mind. It's not changing mine, I'd love to see you on his boat."

"I hope it doesn't, I'm looking forward to going out on it. He said something about a "Shakedown Cruise," or something like that. What exactly is that?"

"I think that's what they call the first cruise of a boat, when they make sure everything is working as it should." Bob was guessing, but was quite sure he was close to what it exactly was.

"Do you want me to go buy a pound of coffee, or do you want to go and borrow some from Charlie again tomorrow?" Bob laughed.

Pam jumped back on Bob and started wrestling with him yelling, "Don't you dare go to the store. I want my tits massaged and sucked and have that fat old cock back in my hand again tomorrow." Pam laughed and said, "Seriously, we do need coffee. I'll just run over there each morning before I go to work for my morning pick me up," Pam kissed him lightly. "You are too much and so understanding, my husband." Pam giggled loudly and got up and went to the bathroom.

Bob laughingly yelled back, "He'll be on summer vacation in a week or two. You'll have plenty of time for more than morning pick me ups."

12