All Comments on 'A Summer of Submission Pt. 01'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Red24797Red24797over 1 year ago

This seems like an excellent start. I’d definitely be interested in seeing where this might go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks very good. Please continue. I like the gentle but very firm aspects of BDSM garnished with light but stimulating punishment. Gasps and yelps, not screams and sobs. Thanks, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, definitely more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! More stories of this trio!

Fig451Fig451over 1 year ago

I love this story … as a beginning. Please make this a series.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

This was soooo hot. The introduction of newbies to the D/S world was incredibly well written. There are so many possibilities for this relationship to unfold that I can envision...and look forward to...many chapters to come. My own contribution to Literotica, "Millville", started similarly, and ended up 33 chapters. PLEASE continue.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Just loved reading it and I do hope more is coming. The end was a bit abrupt, I would have needed aftercare - cuddles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot wish it was me

joan_the_bonejoan_the_bone9 months ago

I would have said yes as well…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was a tease and I am looking forward to seeing Julie, Sam & Marika's adventure continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPenny3 months ago

One of my favourite scenerios. Five timid-but-eager stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES