A Summer of Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika, sensing my state of mind, took my chin in her hand and said, "Look at me baby. Don't overthink this. I'm loving the feel of your body and I hope you feel the same about mine." She then leaned in and bending down a bit she pressed her breasts into mine. Oh My God this was a wonderful feeling. Her breasts were warm, soft but firm at the same time. I could feel her hard nipples dragging over my smaller breasts. I sighed in pleasure.

"You like that don't you Pet? I think you and I are going to enjoy each other just fine. Don't you think so?" Marika brought her hands to my chest and began squeezing and caressing my breasts. Her soft touch felt like nothing I had ever felt on my boobs. My trepidation of being with a woman was changing to a tingle in my womanhood. Desire was replacing apprehension.

I swallowed and croaked out, "Yes Ma'am, your body is so so beautiful and warm and soft. I like the feel a lot."

Marika pulled back and looked at Sam saying, "Sam, dear, could you get Julie a glass of water. She seems dry. Julie, come over here and sit on the bed.'

Sam brought me a glass of fizzy water which I drank down gratefully. "Thank you Sir. I was feeling really dry." Marika was sitting beside me on the edge of the bed while stroking my hair and back. It felt soothing. Still, I was a mess of conflicting emotions and emerging from all of them was desire.

Marissa stood up and brought Sam to stand in front of me. She said, "Beautiful, is it time to undress Sam? Would you like to see his body and his cock?"

Sam was smiling down at me as I nodded my head. Marika pulled me up and put my hands on his chest. I had for so long wanted to feel his body. Still smiling he asked, "Pet, will you take my clothes off?" Sam was wearing a colourful short sleeve summer shirt which I began to unbutton. My hands were shaking but I managed to undo them all and I slipped his shirt off his arms. I brought my hands up to his shoulders and then ran them down over his smooth pectorals. I ran my hands over his nipples and was rewarded with a soft groan.

Marika whispered in my ear, "Julie take his bathing suit off now." She was clearly in control of the show, like a seasoned director while Sam was saying little. In truth, I was intimidated by this large gorgeous man in front of me and I welcomed the direction. I went down on my knees in front of Sam and placed my fingers into the waistband of his swim suit. As I started to pull it down I realized that he was very erect and the suit caught on his penis. Marika reached down and pulled his cock up and I successfully pulled the suit down.

OH MY GOD! I was now looking at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Admittedly, I haven't seen many in real life but this one was lovely, something I never expected to say about a guy's dick. It was long and slightly curved up with soft looking uniform skin of a beautiful flesh tone. I've never liked big bulging veiny penises. I think they look a bit grotesque but not this one. I smiled at the bobbing appendage in front of me and I thought I knew one of the secrets Marika and Sam shared. Who could not like this body in front of me.

Marika gazed at me smiling as she commanded, "Julie, take a hold of Sam's penis and feel how soft and smooth the skin is." I needed no additional prompting as I wrapped my fingers around his manhood with both hands and reverently ran my hands all around it and up and down. It grew even harder and I could feel Sam swaying back and forth as I caressed his cock. He gave a small groan.

"Julie, it will feel even better when inside you. I love it in me and you will too. But not now. Today is for Sam and I to get to know your body." She held out a eye mask to me and added, "We would like you to wear this and then lay back on the bed. This will help you relax and just enjoy our exploration of your body."

Marika placed it over my eyes and pulled me back to the pillows. Fluffing them up she had me lie down. I was ready for whatever might come next.

What came next was the most sensuous moments of my life so far. I don't know how long it lasted but for however long I was in pure bliss like I never thought possible. Hands massaged my shoulders. Soft lips pressed into my neck. Firmer lips with a scratchy stubble licked and sucked my breasts. The firmer lips moved to graze my lips and neck and then my cheeks and nose while the soft lips tugged at my nipples while soft hands massaged my breasts. Firm strong manly hands then moved down to my calves and feet. I squeaked when a toe was dragged into a hot mouth which then sucked on it sending a jolt to my sex. The hands moved up to massage my thighs as they were pulled apart. Soft lips ran up and down the inside of my inner thighs and I began panting in anticipation. First the firm lips ran up my slit, bottom to top while soft lips went back to licking my breasts. OH GOD! There was a brief reprieve from the blissful torture and then I felt a soft body settle between my thighs followed by soft lips on my spread cunt. A firm male finger slipped under me to touch my anus and I cried out at the sensation. Sweet Jesus I had no idea how long this kept on until out of sheer lust I pumped my cunt into the soft lips and then screamed and thrashed as an orgasm, my first ever, crashed through my body.

I was dripping with sweat and still convulsing with aftershocks as I slowly came down. Marika removed the blind fold and wiped my face and chest with a damp cloth as Sam lay beside me. His cock was lying on my thigh and I giggled as I reached down to hold it. I loved the feel of it growing and hardening in my hand.

I asked, "Would you like me to do something with this Master?" Master, really? But I knew I was in their hands come what may. I was in totally and for whatever they wanted. I only hoped there were many more orgasms like the one that had so recently rocked my world.

Marika took my hand away and chuckled saying, "Not tonight Sweetheart, but soon. I need that now but just relax while we do it, okay?" She looked over at Sam who just nodded his head up and down. I shifted over as Sam moved beside Marika and they began to make love. These two bodies were mesmerizing as they joined. Sam moved between Marika's legs and he smiled down at her as he lifted her up with two hands under her gorgeous rear. I had a front row seat as he slid his cock into the stunning woman.

For some time they thrust gently together working as a perfect team. Sam had bent over and was kissing all around Marika's mouth, face, neck and into her hair. Marika's groans and cries built into a frantic noise as she began humping up almost violently onto Sam's cock. With a final whine she reached around and grabbed Sam's balls and squeezed and he pumped crazily into her body. Sam yelled and Marika shrieked as they came together in a frantic orgasm. I was spellbound at their incredible display of carnality.

****

As I stood at the door, ready to leave, I had to ask, "Are you sure you really need me. You two were so incredibly hot making love - and then fucking like crazy."

Marika smile and said, "Julie, having you there and enjoying your body and watching you orgasm like that was a huge turn on for us. Sam do you not agree that Julie was lighting us up?"

Sam hugged me and said, "Julie, we want you as our pet. We want to do so much more with you and have so much more fun. You be good and we will set up our next session. Are you okay with that Pet?"

I grabbed him and whispered "YES, YES, YES into his ear. Marika pinched my ass and laughed. I leapt into her arms and hugged her so tightly she groaned.

I ran down the trail and turned to blow them a kiss. I was so in I couldn't wait until my masters called for me again.

****

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think. Would you like more of Julie, Sam and Marika's story?

12