A Summer of Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam and Marika step up the intensity.
5.9k words
4.63
10k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guys this dinner is wonderful. I've always wanted to try this restaurant but.. well, never really had the chance," I gushed as I took another bite of my pad Thai entree. "Or I've never had the money," I added with a giggle. Sam and Marika simply looked at me with their beautiful smiles.

Marika reached out and placed a hand over mine saying, "We wanted to make this a celebration." I still wasn't quite sure why we were in this beautiful restaurant but I was enjoying it thoroughly. With my parents away from the cottage I was stuck with my own cooking which was getting monotonous. But I had to ask.

"Umm... I'm loving this but curious as to what you're celebrating? Is this a wedding anniversary or something?" I asked between bites.

"We're celebrating you sweetheart," Marika said with a chuckle.

"Moi, vraiment?" I gasped in my bad French holding my hand over my heart in disbelief. They both laughed at my dramatics.

Sam picked up his wine glass and smiling, said in a low voice just for us, "A toast to our lovely pet Julie, who has given her submission and her lovely body to Marika and myself." They held their glasses out to me and I did the same, still not sure if I should be toasting myself. I decided to reciprocate.

"And to two of the most kind and beautiful masters a slave could ever want," I said with a laugh. I don't know where 'slave' came from but I hoped my levity would excuse the slip. They both looked at each other and I believed a silent communication went between them. Or was it my imagination?

Sam cleared his throat and looking intently at me said, "Julie you know you are delightful and we would never hurt you but yes, we want to own your pleasure and everything about your body while we are playing." I looked from Sam to Marika and they were both smiling intently at me. I squirmed in my seat, my body heating at the lust and want I could see in their eyes.

I played along. "This slave wants to serve her masters in every way they desire," I said looking up at them through my eye lashes while sipping my fruity cocktail. Sam's eyes burned at me and Marika sat back running her hand through her hair as she gasped.

Sam immediately looked for our server and the check. I didn't need to see the desert menu apparently. It was clear I would be desert. And I couldn't wait.

****

I was asked to stand in the middle of the room, still fully clothed. I shifted from foot to foot feeling a bit awkward. I thought maybe I should take my clothes off but I remembered what Marika had said about thinking what I should do. She had been clear that they would tell me what to do and when. So I waited, nervously I might add.

Marika spoke first, "Pet we want to teach you several positions we would like you to take when we command it. But first please come here and kiss me." Butterflies erupted in my stomach at her command as I stepped over to her. Marika moved her body close to mine and placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled my lips to hers. These two had thoroughly worked me over the first night I had submitted to them but for most of it I was blindfolded. This was only the second time I had kissed a woman. The first time had been a revelation, a wonderful revelation as to how sensuous a woman's lips on mine could feel. And this time was no different. Marika's lips brushed over mine and then her tongue wet my lips. Slowly she slipped her tongue into my mouth touching mine and an electric current shot through my body. I couldn't believe how electric it felt to be kissed by this woman.

My knees felt shaky with the overwhelming arousal her kisses were surfacing in me. I started to frantically clutch at her hips and ass, pulling her closer until she broke the kiss and stepped back. She admonished, "Sam, our little slave girl is getting ahead of herself. She has things to learn tonight don't you agree." I couldn't believe how cool she was when I was turning into a desperate ball of arousal. I staggered back and into the arms of Sam.

"Patience little pet. We will take care of your needs soon enough. Now I want to kiss you as well." Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and began kissing under my ear and down my neck. OH GOD, did he have any idea what that would do to me in my present state! I gasped and mewled for more, turning my head to try to catch his tongue. He played with me, just nibbling at the corner of my mouth. I tried to turn around but he held me firm, pressing his body to my back. In my haze of lust I could feel his cock pressing into my lower back.

Marika continued, "Pet, next you will take off all your clothes and then you will assume and practice the positions we wish you to learn. After that, if you perform well, Sam will take you." Oh God, my lust addled brain screamed, can we just get to part three now! I couldn't believe how unaffected they seemed by the sexual tension that I thought could be cut with a knife.

And then it hit me what that would mean: he was going to take me! Did Marika really want that? Sam would fuck me! Wasn't that something people did when they were married or in a relationship or even just dating? Would Marika just watch her man put his cock into another woman and not feel some emotion? I already liked Sam and truth be told, lusted after him but wouldn't it be too weird having this gorgeous man mating with me in front of his wife. I couldn't keep the alarm out of my eyes.

Marika snapped me out of this strange reverie. "Pet, we want you to to take your clothes off... NOW." I quickly began to disrobe, my eyes wild I sensed. "Julie, place your dress and underthings neatly on the chair and come over here in front of us." I had done this before so why was I trembling so much? I did manage to unzip and slip out of my dress leaving me only in my matching bra and pantie set, which by the way were the best I had, expecting, no hoping, that I would be taking my dress off.

Standing in front of my beautiful masters, now completely naked, I held my eyes downcast. "Look at us," Sam demanded. I quickly raised them to him and immediately had the urge to leap into his arms. I didn't think this would go over well so I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for the next command.

They gazed at me for a few minutes just smiling and then Marika said, "Julie, you're so beautiful but you look uncomfortable. We want you to be proud of your body. Firstly, stand up very straight, move your feet shoulder width apart. Good, now raise your arms and link your fingers behind your head." I did so but the blush on my face must have been beet red for I was now pushing my breasts out shamelessly. They caught on to my embarrassment. Sam admonished, "Julie, your breasts are gorgeous, an absolute delight to us. Don't be shy, be proud of what you have. We will call this 'present' and when we ask for it you will assume this position. Is that clear?

Oh God, I really was a slave now, just a sex toy for them to play with and my arousal was killing me. I needed relief or I was going to scream. Who knew that standing stark naked in front of two dressed people could make a person so horny. Was I simply a slut or just a normal 22 yr old? No, there was nothing normal about this scene. Whatever this was I wanted it badly because I knew this was the opportunity of my short lifetime to experience sex at its most intense. I was in for wherever this took me.

While my mind was reeling, Sam and Marika seemed so calm. Maybe being in such a strong sexual union allowed them to pace themselves and control their desires unlike myself.

Marika moved me to the next position. "Julie we want you to assume a rest position. You will be on your knees with them apart about 10 inches. Your back will be straight with your hands on your thighs and your eyes looking forward." Marika placed a thin pillow on the floor and I sunk to my knees, straitened my posture, rested my hands on my thighs as directed. I gazed ahead not focusing on either one. Marika exclaimed, "Very good Pet. This is the "rest" position. Please hold this while Sam and I get ready."

From the movement around me I guessed this meant they were going to get naked and I wasn't disappointed. After a few minutes of rustling of clothing Marika moved in front of me, her beautiful body filling my view. She motioned me to stand and then wrapped her arms around my torso, pulling me in for a kiss. I asked, "May I touch you Ma'am?"

"Julie, you may." I didn't hesitate and I began to run my hands all over her back and down to her rear. I was so enamoured and truth be told, a bit jealous of her gorgeous ass. I clutched at her ass cheeks and pulled her in closer until our thighs and breasts were pressed together. I suddenly had a thought and giggled at it.

"Pet, I love your laugh but could you tell me what made you giggle?"

"I just realized that being with a woman is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I could get used to this," I said, and then ran my lips over her neck and ears and lips. "Do you think I could kiss your breasts Ma'am?"

"Yeah," Marika replied a bit breathlessly. She led me over to the bed and then laid down on her back pulling me with her. I knelt on the bed and placed my hands on her breasts. Her chest was heaving slightly and her nipples were hard. I was spellbound looking at and feeling her perfect boobs. I leaned down and ran my tongue underneath her nipples and then all around the areola of her right and then left breast. They were perfect and I was enthralled by their warmth and firmness. I felt a hand making slow circles on my back: Sam. I moved my right knee over Marika's leg and placed it between her thighs I could feel the heat and moisture of her core on my thigh as I pressed it against her womanly parts.

I was behaving shamelessly but I knew that my masters would redirect me if necessary. Finally I couldn't help my self and I laid fully out on top of her. I was all in. We were breasts to breasts and thigh to thigh and I just squirmed and thrust my hips into her. My lust was controlling my brain totally and the sensuousness of her body under me was driving me crazy. Trying to regain some control I felt her roll me to my side but she continued kissing me passionately.

She then rolled me onto my back and leaned over my breasts and began to lick, nip and kiss all around them. I was moaning with pleasure. Marika grabbed one of my hands and moved it to her opening and began a massaging motion of her opening, labia and clit with my fingers. I got the message and she took her hand away

Her hand re-appeared on my labia and clit and I sighed with pleasure. I remembered the amazing orgasm from the first night and I squeezed her fingers with my thighs. I didn't want her to stop.

Sam curled up near the top of the bed and gently stroked our hair and shoulders, participating but not getting in the way of the two naked girls driving each other crazy, or at least I was going crazy trying to reach that peak. I barely sensed Sam leaning over and kissing my forehead as I continued my assault on Marika's shoulders, neck and lips.

I came first. I thrust my leg over her thigh and pressed my core into her body as I clutched and grabbed at her shoulders, burying my face into her neck. Oh fuck was that good! My legs wrapped around her leg and I held her up against my body as I shuddered and moaned through an amazing orgasm.

Rolling off I gasped for breath as Marika curled up beside me, kissing my cheek and sweeping the sweaty hair out of my face. And then I remembered that she hadn't come. Wasn't I the slave who was supposed to please her? Was I doing my job or had I failed Slave 101. I then had an idea, something that had passed through my thoughts about what I wanted to do with her.

"Marika Ma'am, may I taste you please?" I implored her with wide eyes. I had never done this before and I wasn't sure what it would be like. But I wanted to try. After all, what was a sub for if not to use her mouth in all her Dominant's favourite places.

Marika looked at Sam who simply nodded. She looked back to me and said, "Sweetheart, you may." She moved onto her back and smiled at me. I leaned over her and kissed all around her tummy while my hands ran up and down her legs. My kisses ran over her hip and down her right leg. Marika had long toned and gorgeous legs that ended in delicate small feet. I moved one knee between them and then nudged the other one in. Her pussy was now open in front of me.

Sam was still curled around her head and then he lifted her shoulders and head so that she was resting on his chest. They were watching me with slow smiles on their faces. I suddenly felt anxious. I had never eaten out a woman before and didn't quite know how to proceed. I admitted to them, "Masters, I've never pleasured a woman before. I not sure how to do it."

"Pet, just do what you think you would like or what guys have done to you." I remembered the way Marika and Sam had licked and kissed me there when I had the blindfold on and thought I could try that. Sam helped me out by placing a small pillow under Marika's hips as she lifted up. I slid my arms under her thighs and leaned down until my lips brushed her lower lips. I lightly kissed up and down her swollen labia. My first pleasant surprise was how lovely she smelled. I sensed a subtle perfume or it might have been her natural scent. Either way I wanted more.

Wrapping my arms around her thighs I could pull her lips apart and gaze into her inner sex. I had a thought. Could I actually get my tongue into her vagina? I circled around her entrance with my lips making small licking motions. As I moved to her centre I pushed the tip of my tongue into my beautiful mistress. Marika rewarded me with a gasp and a flexing of her thighs. I took this as a good sign.

I probed around with my tongue only an inch or so deep as she was squirming. Looking up I could see her head was pressing back onto Sam's chest and her eyes were shut tight, hopefully in pleasure. I decided to up the game. My licking and kissing moved up to where I thought I could find her clit. Nudging her hood I ran my tongue over a hard nub. I found the hood interesting as I didn't really have a hood or much of one. My clit was exposed more than Marika's but I knew I had the right place based on her sighs and squeals. Sam reached down and ran his hands through my hair as if to signal I was doing okay.

I wanted to feel inside her passage just to see how it compared to mine. I brought my right hand around to her pussy and gently slid a finger into her channel. Wow! I was inside another woman and it felt... interesting, and warm and moist, really quite good. I then tried slipping in another finger at which time I began to explore inside her channel. There was a rough patch on the top that seemed to get a rise in the volume of her mewling. Yeah! This was fun having the beautiful experienced woman squirming and gasping under me.

After some careful exploration of my Mistress's most private place she encouraged me to move it along by lightly gripping my head and gently pushing it down into her sex. I guess it was time for the final act. I curled my tongue around her clit and massaged all surfaces. She rewarded my efforts with a loud gasp and I pushed on. A funny thing then happened. I still had two fingers in Marika's cunt when a free finger just naturally found its way to the entrance of her back hole. Almost on its own the finger pushed in. Marika's back arched up and she squealed loudly, so, thinking I was onto a good if not strange thing, I pushed the finger into her ass. And she let me do it, no pushing my hand away. This was yet another first for me in my quest to be a good submissive lover of a female.

It was certainly a challenge to keep all actions coordinated: my lips on her clit, two fingers up her vagina and one now deep into her ass. I chided myself to concentrate, intending on driving her wild with pleasure, which was part of my job description as I understood it. Somehow I thought my performance review was going to be a good one if I could keep it up. Finally, with a shout, my mistress came loud and hard. Pushing my head away as she thrashed on the bed I looked at Sam with a big smile on my face. He was smiling as well and now I couldn't wait to do the same to him.

The other reason to smile was the feeling of power I had in getting Marika off in such a big way. I suspected I had to contain this feeling of power or I might get into trouble with my masters. Oh well, but still, as the lowly slave the power of controlling the self confident, beautiful and experience mistress had been exhilarating.

****

Sam returned into the bedroom with three wine glasses in his hands. Marika and I were propped up on the pillows, resting up from the exertions of earlier. As we snuggled together she would occasionally kiss me lightly on the shoulder and neck. I was relaxed but had a few butterflies for what might be ahead. There was the promise out there that if I was a good slave Sam would 'take me'. Ever since I had first agreed to be their submissive I wondered what Sam would feel like inside me. His cock was beautiful but larger than any I had experienced. But, as my masters said, I didn't need to think about that. They would take care of me when the time came. Being a submissive was pretty easy so far. However I had yet to experience any punishment. I hoped if I was a good girl they would skip that part of the program.

Sam handed us our glasses and then he crawled into bed on the other side of me. I could feel the warmth of his body pressing into my side. I could also feel the end of his cock touching my thigh. It felt warm. So did I.

We chatted for awhile just like three buddies sharing a bottle of wine. Except that I was their toy and a large beautiful man was going to fuck me, or so I hoped... well, sort of. And his wife would be there too which had me a bit apprehensive. What if she hated the sight of her husband fucking another woman? This little adventure could go badly off the rails!

Sam wrapped his arm around me and his fingers began playing with my boobs. He was lightly pinching my nipples and at the same time I could feel his cock stiffening and sliding across my thigh. I had to touch it! "Sir, may I please hold your penis?" I asked, hopefully. He smiled and replied, "Yes you may Julie." I quickly wrapped my fingers around the now rigid shaft. How could it not be I giggled to myself. He had watched two young women, one certifiably gorgeous and myself, not so shabby I gathered, have wild passionate sex and big orgasms. I was amazed at his restraint through it all but perhaps his long experience allowed him to control his responses.

But now it was his turn. Marika took my wine glass and placed it beside hers on the bedside table. She moved around the bed and crawled in beside Sam. He was now between us. Her hand joined mine in caressing Sam's impressive cock. We slowly stroked his member with Marika moving her hand down to cup his balls and give them a slow massage. I slid down so my head was resting on his hip as I ogled the beautiful dick. Marika did the same and she said, almost in a whisper, "Julie, kiss his cock."

I needed no second invitation and I moved my head on his lap and began to press light kisses up and down the shaft. Marika stroked my hair and watched me carefully as I did this. I really was their pet! After I kissed and licked the length of his cock for a few minutes I looked up at Marika questioningly, seeking approval that I was doing the right thing. She smiled and came down to my level and began kissing and licking Sam as well. Our lips met sometimes in our ministrations and we rubbed tongues together. Sam now had his hands gently stroking our hair. How privileged could a guy get to have two women doing this to him?

Marika took a hold of Sam's shaft and aimed it at me. Okay here goes I thought. Would they want me to take it down my throat? Yikes! I had never done that even on smaller cocks. My mistress said, "Julie, take Sam into your mouth and suck on him. Careful with the teeth please." Sam grunted at that. His dick was now super rigid and thicker than I'd ever seen a penis before. Still, I could get it into my mouth if I opened wide and I began a careful up and down motion while trying to breathe through my nose.

12