A Summer of Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl Julie, you're doing great. Try to take him as deep as you can but don't worry about taking him into your throat, at least not tonight. We'll work on that some other time." Oh my! I wouldn't have to deep throat tonight but I would be trained in doing so later. I guess a good submissive should be able to take her master's cock until its completely in her mouth.

When I came up for air Marika leaned over and took Sam into her mouth. I had a ring side seat watching a master at sucking her husband's cock. She really was enthusiastic. She opened her mouth at the head of his dick and demonstrated massaging Sam's super sensitive spot just under the head. A shudder went through Sam and his groans got louder. Marika then backed off.

"Julie sweetheart, try massaging there with your tongue like I was doing but not for too long. We want Sam to hold on for a short while longer while you practice.

And practice I did. Finally Sam pulled away and sat up. He said, "Pet, that was wonderful. We would like you to assume your rest position while Mistress and I get another drink in the kitchen. We'll bring you back something." And like a good little sub I sat back on my heels and with back straight and hands on my thighs I watched the two naked dominants walk out of the room.

****

Returning about 15 minutes later they handed me a fizzy fruit drink, which I was grateful for. It was warm in the room and I was sweaty. Marika had me straighten my back a bit more but basically I had the position down okay. They both climbed onto the bed with me and Julie then said, "Pet, we want you to present now." Oh, was I to get off the bed? Were we finished for the night? Sam helped me out by pointing to a spot on the floor where I dutifully placed my feet and assumed the 'present' position. I supposed I would get used to this very exposed position at some point but even after having been naked for the better part of an hour it still felt... brazen. With my breasts pushing out I was blushing under their gaze.

My masters sipped their drinks while watching me and holding hands. My god they were beautiful. Sam then said, "Julie, you are so cute. We're so happy that we have you to ourselves. Now I would like to fuck you." Oh god, my knees began shaking and I started to sway. Marika got off the bed and came over to steady me.

"Pet, we want you to get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed." She helped me up onto the bed and into position. Sam moved behind me and began caressing my ass and thighs. His hands felt soothing and.... erotic. Marika then ran her fingers up my slit. I was still moist but I wasn't sure I was wet enough for Sam to mount me.

However, I need not have worried. Marika anticipated my concern and said re-assuredly, "Baby, Sam is big and you are so young that we're going to use some lube to help Sam enter you. Are you okay with us trying that?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I think that's a good idea," I huffed out, still a bit anxious.

"Julie, here, put this pillow under your shoulders, put your head on it and lean forward and open your legs." I then felt a slippery finger go up my cunt. "Julie I'm going to put lube inside you and on Sam's cock." I felt the finger go up my canal a couple more times.

Sam then moved up behind me and I felt his thighs on my inner thighs as he positioned himself. Oh boy, here it comes I thought. But not yet it seems. I could feel his cock glide back and forth through my nether lips at the same time as he massaged my ass and back. Hmmm... this felt really gentle and loving. They really were going easy on me. However I was eagerly awaiting his cock. Just for the record, the three of us had had 'the talk' and we all agreed that a condom would not be necessary. They were long time monogamous and I hadn't had sex for quite some time. And I was on the pill which they were very happy to hear. Neither of them were big fans of condoms.

This gentle probing and caressing went on for some minutes and then Julie said, "Ready sweetheart, I'm going to put Sam's cock at your cunt and he will push it in." WOW! For a wife to be helping her guy fuck a young woman she sure was relaxed about it. I made a mental note to ask her how she really felt about this later.

"OH OH OHHH," I gasped as Sam's cock pushed into my womanhood. Oh how I had missed this and now a big beautiful penis was entering me.

"Push back on Sam Julie. You control the speed and depth." I took my cue and pushed back a little on Sam's rigid shaft while he waited motionless, his hands holding my ass. Yes, this was better. I began a gentle rocking motion taking his tool a little deeper each time. Julie moved beside us and started to make gentle massaging circles on my back. Looking back at her I saw her lean up to kiss Sam. Their tongues were dancing on each others. I suspected that this was a significant step in their plans for me. Finally I felt my bum push into Sam's thighs and I knew I had done the first part of my job. I was excited to have him fully sheathed in my cunt. I felt totally full but there was no discomfort.

Sam then took over. I guess the long stimulation of two naked girls having sex and then entering a new vagina for the first time was having its effect. He now grabbed my hip with his left hand and my right ass cheek with the other and began to pound into me. I looked back at his face to see his eyes staring at my ass and back and his mouth wide open in pleasure. Marika had moved behind him and leaned onto his back with her hands around his chest as he thrust into me. It was like she was trying to share in the conquest of me.

The depths he was reaching I had never felt before. The head of his cock was definitely poking my cervix but despite the slight pain the friction of his tool on my sensitive spots inside were bringing my arousal to a boil.

Marika then surprised me. She moved around in front and slid her legs down beside my arms and lifted my head up until my face was being pushed into her gorgeous breasts with the force of Sam's thrusts. Not being sure what to do I just went with it and tried to lick her nipples. This wasn't very successful because Sam's motions picked up speed as he no doubt enjoyed the sight of his slave licking his woman's chest. Julie just wrapped her arms around my head and held me close to her chest as Sam fucked me hard. At the same time I felt a bit violated and comforted all at once. With a shout Sam slammed into me and held my hips tight as his seed spurted into me. Oh god, I could feel the warmth spread through my core. I didn't come but I was thrilled to have this beautiful man take his pleasure from me. With this act both Marika and Sam had taken me and I now felt I was theirs.

****

I was still naked sitting in between them as we sipped some after sex wine. They had both put on robes after the three of us had showered together. As the slave it seemed I would be naked most of the time.

The shower was fun and I don't think I had been so carefully cleaned ever. They both worked over me with great care. Partway through I had taken Sam into my mouth and with Marika kissing him and massaging his balls I got the experience of swallowing a man's semen for the first time. It would never be one of my favourite tastes but I found I could easily swallow it.

After a friendly chat for some time Marika placed her glass down and said, "Julie, we have some things we would like to show you. These aren't for tonight but we hope to experiment with them soon." I was intrigued by this and waited eagerly while Marika fetched a box. Putting it on the coffee table she opened it up.

The first thing that came out was a set of padded wrist cuffs. "Here Julie, feel how soft they are on the inside. You should feel quite comfortable wearing them."

"Umm... I see some rings on them?" I asked the leading question.

"Yes, Pet, we will attach rope or chains to them so that we can have you held upright. Sam will install hooks in the ceiling." I think I knew what would happen then but I had to ask, "Okay, what might happen when I'm suspended from the hook?"

Marika smiled as Sam reached into the box and pulled out a leather handle with all sorts of stands hanging down from the handle. I gulped and my eyes got wide. They both laughed at my obvious discomfiture. I wasn't so full of mirth.

"Don't worry sweetheart. Sam and I will be gentle at first as we find out how much pain you can absorb. We hope that being whipped with this will be erotic pain but we'll explore this together. Don't worry for now. That is for another night."

Oh great, I was to be their submissive test dummy on pain administration and management. I was a fan of the scientific method but I never wanted to be the guinea pig.

"And besides Julie. We will likely spank you with our hands or maybe with this," she said pulling out another instrument with a handle and a long piece of stiff leather attached. Oh great, they would break me in to this by stages, lucky me.

Sensing I wasn't fully on board with their enthusiasm for beating me Sam spoke up. "Julie, I think you know we would never seriously hurt you but you agreed to submit to us and we want to test out the limits of Domination and submission. We feel its important to experience inflicting pain and knowing when to stop. If as our submissive you fail in something or annoy us or get bratty we have to be able to discipline you. We need to be confident that we can inflict punishment and pain without damaging you. Do you understand?"

"Masters, I won't lie to you. I'm a bit afraid but if I still have my safe word then I will try to take what you want to do to me." I then laughed loudly as a thought passed my mind. Sam raised his eyebrow questioning my outburst. "Master, if you show me the whip or paddle I am sure to be the best girl imaginable. Just the sight of them will put me in my place."

Marika piped up, "Then a gentle whipping will only be for all our pleasure, not for punishment."

For now I put aside my fears but I couldn't see how the pleasure would be for all of us. Whipping me might be fun for Sam and Marika but my back and ass weren't so sure about that. I guess I would have to wait for a future session to find out.

*****

Dear readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for more chapters in the not to far distant future. Leave a comment and please vote.

12