All Comments on 'A Summer of Submission Pt. 02'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

So far, The Summer of Submission is a wonderful story. Well told, tittilating, and realistic. Unlike many BDSM stories, the thoughts and actions of the characters in this could easily occur in the real world today. Please keep writing. I, for one, shall be anxiously awaiting the next part to see where this relationship will lead.

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago

Excellent. Unique. Waiting for more.

joan_the_bonejoan_the_bone10 months ago

Extremely erotic. Would love to explore my submissive side. When I was spanked previously, I was made to remove my pants, then panties, and on command position myself over his knee to receive my punishment. It’s something deeply imprinted in my psyche that bubbles to the surface on occasions…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the way the progression of this story. Not a quick, Wham, Bam, its over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...