A Summer of Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
The play gets more intense.
5.9k words
4.75
9.5k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika and I moved down to the end of my parent's dock and settled into loungers facing the water. I was anxious to talk to her, not having the chance since my parents arrived for a five day visit to the family cottage. Sam and mom and dad were hanging out around the BBQ.

My parents had me invite Sam and Marika, our neighbours on the lake, over for dinner. They had asked me if I had spent any time with the couple next door. I replied only occasionally. If they only knew! The last time I had been with Sam and Marika, my masters, Sam had mounted me from the rear and fucked me like I had never been fucked before. And his gorgeous wife had my face buried in her amazing breasts while Sam was pounding me. I was their submissive and I couldn't believe this beautiful couple wanted me as their sex toy. But that was what I was and they had given me my first orgasm ever.

But there were several things on my mind and I needed to talk.

"Ma'am, I have a question," I started tentatively, looking over at Marika.

Marika smiled and said, "Julie, while we're at your parents please just use my name, but go ahead, please ask."

I took a deep breath and asked, "When we were on your bed last week, and Sam was.... was in me from behind.... were you really okay with your husband... umm... mounting me?" Even saying it made me blush deeply.

Marika nodded her head a few times and then began, "Truthfully Julie, I had a moment of almost panic. I thought it would be easy as Sam and I had talked a lot about what we would do with a submissive if we ever found one. And then you came along and agreed to be our playmate. And then the moment came and I could see the look of intense lust and desire in Sam's eyes. He was about to have sex and lets not be coy about this. He was about to push his cock, that had up until that point been all mine to enjoy, into you, a beautiful sweet young woman. I almost screamed NO. But I bit my tongue."

"WOW! I thought you were so calm and collected. It just seemed like another day at the office... well, the sex office so to speak. You and Sam seemed to be so much on the same wavelength."

"We are. But still it was a moment of truth for me. Could I really handle seeing him make love to another woman."

"And what made it okay then? Or was it really okay?"

"It was. I watched in awe as his cock slowly sunk into you and I loved the sighs and moans that came out of your mouth. I knew how much you were enjoying his penis buried in you. I've never watch sex before - well other than porn actors in videos - but never real people having sex right in front of my eyes."

I sucked in a breath and asked, "Me neither. And what was it like?"

"Its so raw and powerful and incredibly hot to see a man like Sam use his strength and muscles to fuck a woman. Seeing it close up but not being a direct participant was an incredible turn on. He was doing what we both agreed we would do and we were doing it together so in the end I was excited and very very horny watching the two of you."

"Wow! I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Yes, I did, but how did you enjoy Sam?"

"Well as you know I'm not really that experienced but Sam was the best I've ever had, by a lot."

"So you would be up for it again?" Marika asked, a big smile on her face.

"Ma'm, I am your submissive. I'll do what ever you want to do to me including Sam fucking my brains out."

Marika laughed at my enthusiasm but then cocked her head and asked quietly, "Even some bondage and discipline? You looked a little wide eyed when we showed you our toys for our next session."

I looked out over the lake as I contemplated my answer. I did want to talk about this aspect because I had been rattled by what they had shown me. I couldn't lie. I responded with, "I guess I'm not sure why we have to do that. You know, the whips and belts and ropes. Couldn't we just stick to sex? Why do people do this sort of thing?"

Marika chuckled at that. She then replied, "As you know, this is new for Sam and I too. I have a sense of why dominants and submissives play these games and I think it has to do with two things. One is the demonstration of total power exchange. Whipping another person is a total transfer of power to the person holding the implement. It has to be a heady experience to see someone absorb pain because of their willingness to please you." She stopped there and took a sip of her drink.

I prompted, "And the second reason?"

"I believe it has to do with enhancing and intensifying the sexual experience. I understand that many but maybe not all submissives want the pain because it arouses them greatly and the climaxes that they eventually experience are incredibly intense."

"Is it just Sam that wants to do this or would you like to whip me as well?"

"Julie, first please remember that we would never seriously hurt you and you always have your safe word that will end the session immediately. Having said that I would like to experience dominance over another person in those ways as well. So, yes, I want to see where it goes."

"Thanks for being honest with me about that."

"Okay, but would it scare you away from Sam and I? We don't want to jeopardize our arrangement. You and your body are such a delight to us."

I laughed at that. I wanted more sex from these beautiful people so bad that there was little chance I would run. I replied, "As long as you and Sam do the sex thing to my body I will try to absorb everything I can. You may have to beat me out of your life."

Marika beamed at me and reached over to squeeze my hand. She said, "Julie, we're so happy to have you. We're going to have so much fun together, you'll see."

Yeah, I thought, I just have to manage a little bit of whipping to get to the fun.

****

With my parents now heading home I made my way over to Sam and Marika's, both excitement and apprehension duelling for my mind. They had invited me over for dinner and play. I think I was too excited to be concerned about eating and, yes, a bit apprehensive about what play would involve.

Sam was on the lakeside deck of their cottage attending to the grill. He greeted me with a big smile and a hello. Marika came out of the cottage with a big salad bowl in her arms. She smiled and greeted me with, "Hello sweetheart, thank you for coming over." As if I would ever refuse their offer. "Come here and kiss me," Marika said after placing the bowl on the table. She enveloped me in her arms and kissed me full on the lips, running her tongue around mine. OH GOD, can we skip dinner and just get to the sex I thought.

Marika seemed to sense my state and hugged me again saying, "Pet we are going to have so much fun with you tonight. You'll enjoy it I know." I wasn't quite so sure about enjoying it all but I smiled. Sam then grabbed me with the arm that wasn't holding the spatula and pulled me into him for a searing kiss as well.

"Pet, would you like a drink? Perhaps a glass of wine," Marika asked.

"Yes please Ma'am." Marika smiled at me using our play name for her. I decided to address Sam in the same way, commenting, "Master, that smells really good on the BBQ." I loved the wolfish grin he gave me when I said 'Master'.

*****

Dinner was great despite the butterflies in my stomach. My masters had a way of relaxing me. They really knew how to read my thoughts and make me feel comfortable in their control.

We were relaxing after the meal, still sipping red wine, when Marika looked at Sam and then back to me. She then directed, "Pet, go into our bedroom and take off your clothes. You may kneel in your rest position until we join you." Oh dear, here we go. I got up and went up the stairs to their bedroom. After stripping I knelt on the rug beside their bed, placing my hands on my thighs and keeping a straight back and a bowed head. I was now totally naked and my nipples sensing what was coming were hardened. I seemed serene in this pose but underneath I was trembling in both fear and anticipation.

Many minutes later they both came in together. Wordlessly, they shed their shorts and tops. From the corner of my eye I could see that they were both completely naked when they removed their shorts. Marika took Sam's hand and led him to stand in front of me. As natural as two lovers can be they faced each other and moved into a close embrace. Marika's hands were around Sam's neck. He held her close with a hand splayed across her ass. The other hand was massaging one of her breasts. They locked in a deep long kiss and this display was driving me into a fit of arousal but I held my serene pose even as I was burning up inside.

Sam offered me his hand and stood me up. Respectfully, still with downcast eyes, I awaited patiently for my masters to have their way with me, whatever that meant tonight. Once up, Marika embraced and kissed me while Sam pressed his naked body into my back or as closely as he could get with a raging hard on. 'I guess the two naked girls thing was something that got Sam going,' I thought to myself facetiously. I wanted so bad to grab his cock but I had been instructed on pain of punishment to let them lead. My knees just about buckled when Sam squatted down enough to slide his cock between my legs and up against my cunt. My GOD I was seething with need.

I shuddered as Sam moved his lips around my neck and shoulders. Marika approached me from the front and held out a scarf in both hands. I nodded and she wrapped it around my eyes, tying it off in the back. I was now blindfolded.

As Sam continued to nuzzle my neck and caress my back and rear I felt Marika's hands on my breasts. She massaged them and pulled and pinched my hard and extended nipples. My legs were shaking from the stimulation.

Marika commanded, "Kneel pet." I went down on the soft carpet and awaited further instructions not knowing if this is when the whipping or whatever they had planned for tonight would start. I had resolved to try to take whatever they would lay on me but I had butterflies in my stomach still. Marika continued, "Julie, I want you to take Sam's cock into your mouth and pleasure him. Are you okay to do that now?"

I replied, "Yes ma'am, pleasure my master." Marika smoothed my hair from my face and held it from behind as she knelt down as well. I could feel her breasts on my back as she readied me to suck off Sam. Soon I felt Sam's cock brushing my lips and I opened my mouth to take him in.

I started to move my hands up to hold his member when Marika said, "No hands Pet, just your lovely mouth." I dropped my hand back to my thighs and resumed lavishing attention on Sam's beautiful cock. When I took him deep I felt Marika's fingers on his shaft, helping keep him in position and stimulated with a gentle massage of his member. I could tell it was working by how hard his cock was and the moans and sighs coming from him. Marika leaned into my ear, nipping at my lobe and saying, "Beautiful girl, will you swallow his seed?"

I pulled back, releasing his penis, and replied dutifully, "Yes Ma'am," even though I wasn't a big fan of eating a guy's spunk. I was their submissive and I would do whatever they wanted. After several more minutes of licking and sucking his cock Sam's groans increased and he grabbed my head as he thrust shallowly into my mouth and then with a shout of pleasure he unloaded into my throat. I could barely keep swallowing all of it, he was coming so hard. I felt a glow of satisfaction that I got him off and swallowed everything. I felt my blowjob was a job well done. Who knew, maybe he would go easier on me after that.

Marika enthused, "Well done baby! That was beautiful to watch. Here, have a sip of wine while Sam and I get some of our toys ready." She placed a glass in my hand and left me kneeling. Afterwards Sam came over and stood me up wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. He kissed me deeply despite the taste of his semen on my lips. I sensed he really enjoyed the blowjob.

Several minutes later Marika removed the blindfold to show me a set of wrist cuffs. 'Okay, here we go,' I thought. She snapped them closed on my wrists and then attached a short chain between. My hands were now locked about 12 inches apart. Next Marika fastened a collar around my neck and then to my surprise and concern she attached a leash to the collar. 'Whoa,' I thought, 'am I going to be led around on all fours?' I looked curiously at Marika and she said, sensing my question, "Pet, I have a fantasy about owning a pet girl. but we'll leave that for another time." She then replaced the blind fold and led me over to the bed. "Julie, crawl up to the upper end and stay on all fours." I did so and they placed pillows under my stomach and pushed me down.

I waited for what was to come next. I sensed them positioning themselves on either side of me. Next, I felt soothing hands on my bum, both feminine and masculine hands cupping my ass and rubbing my skin. This gentle caressing stopped and then the first slap landed on my ass. I jumped and squealed in surprise and mild pain. Sam said, "Julie, use you safe words if need be." I was determined to take the pain as the spanks continued, alternating between softer feminine hands and firmer masculine hands striking my ass. After many increasingly harder and stinging slaps Marika nuzzled my ear on one side and Sam on the other. She said, "You're taking it so well babe. Your ass is so pretty and pink. Just a few more and then we'll take a break."

'Pretty and pink? How about sore?' I thought. But there was something else going on that was frankly... unsettling. My sex was throbbing and feeling a bit needy. WTF! Was Marika right about the sexual component of pain for a submissive. Was I really a submissive, for real, and not just for fun in the summer?

True to her word both she and Sam spanked me again and again for many more minutes. Suddenly it stopped. "Just relax for now Julie. I want Sam to fuck me."

Well that was direct! I guess I'm not the only one turned on by the spanking. With that they removed my blindfold. I was re-positioned at the head of the bed with my back resting on some comfy pillows. They looped the leash around the post of the headboard. Not really necessary I thought. I wasn't going anywhere.

'Wow,' I thought seeing the arousal and lust in their eyes, 'Beating me is really turning them on.' I didn't understand how or why but Sam pulled Marika onto his lap as he laid back onto the pillow on the other side of the bed. Lifting her up she held his cock at her entrance and then he slowly settled Marika, his gorgeous wife, down onto his rod. They both sighed and smiled at each other as they joined. Being a spectator to this wildly erotic spectacle was amazing.

My eyes widened in wonder as I watched them closely, It was clear that I was momentarily forgotten as husband and wife looked deeply into each others eyes. I knew I was watching an expression of love and lust that for the moment transcended the sexual play we were engaged in. Marika grabbed Sam's hands and they interlaced fingers. She began a slow rise and fall while sighing and giggling at Sam. Their looks were joyful and serene at the same time.

Watching the two so engrossed in each other I suddenly had a feeling of disconnecting from our threesome. Was I really just a prop to get things rolling between the beautiful lovers? 'But no,' I thought. The lovemaking going on between my masters was natural but it had to be enhanced by their play with me. I was fulfilling their dream of having a submissive playmate.

I had to admit to myself that I was a bit confused by my own response to the spanking. The experience had been painful, not terribly so but also a bit humiliating. I was a grown woman that was being beaten by two other adults and I should have felt some upset, even anger perhaps. And now I was being moved aside while they satisfied their lust. My hands were chained together and I was leashed to the bed, awaiting my next punishment perhaps. What I really wanted and needed desperately was relief between my own legs. My sex was throbbing with need. No wonder I felt confused. I was beaten, stimulated, wildly aroused and miffed at being set aside while the two bodies were making passionate love beside me. Was this all part of the script?

Marika was kissing Sam wildly, more nipping him than kissing as her breasts rubbed his chest and her ass was flexing and moving on his cock, the one that had been in my mouth just a short while ago. Sam grabbed her rear and together they drove her motions, her cries and moans of pleasure building to a crescendo as she finally wailed in release. As if on their own will my bound hands reached down for my sex as the throbbing in my cunt became incredibly intense. I had to come, I thought or I would explode. The chains and cuffs made masturbating awkward but I had to get off.

Gasping for breath, Marika lay fully on top of Sam with her glazed unfocused eyes regarded me. All of a sudden her look sharpened as she realized what I was attempting to do. She reached over, almost falling off Sam and grabbed the chain, exclaiming, "NO NO Pet. You don't have permission to do that. Put your hands over your head."

I almost cried at that. I whimpered, "Ma'am, I'm so horny I could burst. Do you have any idea how crazy you and Sam doing that has made me?"

"I know, I know sweet thing but we're not finished playing with you. And its very good to know you're turned on and not otherwise. Now just lie there while we rest a bit." With that Marika made her way to the bathroom and on her return crawled up beside me, stroking my hair and lightly kissing me. I still felt overstimulated in my sex but her ministrations were bringing me back into their consciousness.

Sam still had a raging erection as he clearly hadn't come. He made his way out of the room to return with fresh wine for himself and Marika and a fruit juice for me. Kneeling beside me, one on either side I couldn't take my eyes of Sam's cock which was now only at half mast but still looking dangerous. Oh my, did I ever want that inside me.

****

After some moments lying in bed drinking my juice, holding the cup with two chained together hands, with my masters caressing my body, Marika nodded to Sam and they put their glasses down. Wordlessly, they guided me onto my feet and into the centre of their bedroom. Not knowing what was coming next I regarded them quizzically. Sam then lifted my bound arms above my head and to my surprise hooked the chain over a small hook that dropped down from the ceiling that I had not noticed before now. Marika had wrapped her arms around me, lifting me up for Sam to help him reach the hook and when they stepped back my arms were stretched above my head and my toes were touching the ground but my heels were in the air.

Sensing the rising panic in my eyes Marika ran a soothing hand down my back and flank. Sam gently squeezed and caressed my breasts. Marika, once again the leader in all this, said in a reassuring tone, "Julie dear, Sam and I want to play with our new flogger. Would you rather be blindfolded or do you want to see us whip you?"

I blubbered out, now totally scared of what a flogger could do, "Master, Ma'am I'm scared. I've never been whipped before."

"Well, neither Sam nor I have ever whipped someone before so lets see how this goes as a learning experience for all of us. Don't hesitate to use your safe word Julie. We want all of us to enjoy this." Really! Enjoy being whipped? I almost screamed my safe word but gritted my teeth and waited. Marika then blindfolded me, not waiting to hear my preference.

The suspense was agony but finally Marika said calmly, "Sam could you run the falls over Julie's body so she can feel how soft they are." Next I felt what seemed like soft leather braids running all around my shoulders, back and breasts. The feeling was.... almost sensuous... and erotic. Sam then drove me further up the arousal ladder by drawing the many tailed whip through my legs and pressing the strands against my clit. 'Lets just forget the whipping part,' I thought, as my legs grasped the soft leather, squeezing them against my sex. They both chuckled at my attempts to stimulate myself.

12