A Summer of Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet pet, but soon." With that the whipping began. At first the strands landing on my back felt like mild pinpricks or like a whole lot of bumblebees landing on my back. The whip then moved down to my already beaten ass and then to my thighs. I could take this I knew and I resolved to bear whatever they could dish out. My pride was awoken.

Slowly though, the stings of the whip intensified and I began to twitch and turn and twist on my arms. The whipping was at least taking my mind off my increasingly painful stretch. I startled and yelped when the whip moved to land on my breasts. In my imagination a whipping was administered to the victim's back and rear end, not on breasts.

Marika, responding to my yelps asked, "Julie are you okay? What's your colour?"

I snivelled, screwing up my courage saying, "Please Ma'am, mostly green but a little bit of yellow when you whipped my breasts."

The whipping stopped as soft feminine hands gently massaged my boobs.

"Julie, do you know how beautiful your breasts are now? Your nipples are hard and there are lovely pink lines around them." I could feel her tongue run around my boobs and she then sucked on my nipples. Pain and pleasure were warring in my body. She stopped and asked, "Are you okay to continue?"

"Okay," I shakily replied, gritting my teeth for what was to come. They now concentrated on my thighs, both front and back, the intensity increasing. Surprisingly to myself, there was a clarity of mind that almost detached from the bizarre scene unfolding. The increasing pain, while still at the manageable stage, was sharpening my focus. The couple flogging my suspended body and myself had a deal. They were indulging in all their fantasies involving a submissive girl and many deviant acts performed on her. In return they were giving me sexual experiences that I had never had before. They were in fact, very well versed in the sexual realm, something I had not had from previously inexperienced lovers. As the blows returned to my back and ass I debated as to who was getting the better of this odd arrangement.

I wasn't sure who was doing most of the whipping until Sam removed the blindfold and I saw my naked mistress holding the flogger.

Marika, the director of this deviance - who knew the woman in the couple would exhibit the more sadistic streak - continued the flogging. My clarity of mind surmised that perhaps Sam, being merely a simple horny male, was simply happy to have a free pass to fuck a young woman. What guy wouldn't be happy with just that. But for Marika, she seemed to revel in the power she had over me. It would be hard for me to describe the look of intense wonder and excitement on her face as she slashed at me with the flogger.

Marika paused and asked, "Julie sweetheart, you're being very brave." Lifting a breast in one hand and looking closely at it she continued, "I would like to whip your breasts and tummy just a bit more if you're okay?" I nodded, setting aside my thoughts on the craziness of the question, and she continued a slow slashing of the flogger across my chest.

"Look at me," she demanded. My eyes snapped to hers and the full extent of her excitement became clear. Her eyes were intense and glistening. Rearing back her arm but never breaking eye contact she swung the whip fully onto my breasts again and again. These were the most severe blows yet and I yelped in pain, the word red on my lips, but left unsaid. My competitive streak was asserting itself. I looked defiantly at her.

She exclaimed, "Julie, you have no idea how gorgeous you look now, your body turning an amazing pink colour." Rearing back she landed yet another blow, this one on my tummy. The next one slashed up at my mound and labia. I was near the end now but I still didn't say the word.

I looked over at Sam, his mouth agape, looking concerned at what his wife was doing. One more blow to my breasts and he called an end saying, "Love, we need to take the stress of her arms. Now! I'm going to unhook her."

"Yes, but just one second please." Marika dropped the flogger and knelt in front of me. She ran a finger up from my perineum across my vaginal opening to my clit. She held up her wet finger for both of us to see. Oh my god, I was almost dripping below. The tingle in my sex she evoked made any coherent thought impossible at the moment but I stored the question away for later; had the whipping aroused me even more than I already was? Was I the greater deviant?

Quickly I was freed from the hook and the cuffs and chains removed. Laid out on the bed on my tingling back my tormentors began a new round of erotic torture. Sam laved his tongue all over my red and mildly irritated breasts. Marika spread my legs and began to kiss and lick all around my mound, labia and then down to my hole and up to my clit. With her mouth fully covering my cunt, she drove me mercilessly until I shot off screaming in orgasm. My body and mind became almost unhinged at the nearly painful pleasure. My legs thrashed from side to side as I moaned and cried at the intensity of the orgasm.

Minutes later with the two of them gently caressing my body, bringing me down from the high I had just experienced Sam then handed me a glass of water. I gulped it down greedily. Looking carefully at me he moved his knees between my spread legs. I glanced down to see his cock standing stiffly between his legs. Looking back up I nodded my assent. Sam placed his hands on either side of my body and moved his cock to my entrance. I sensed he was going easy on me, no wonder given the events of the last hour. They clearly didn't want to break their play toy but in reality, I was eager to feel his cock in me. Maybe I was delusional from the whipping or just a horny girl but I wanted him to fuck me badly. I wanted my end of the deal.

But he clearly wasn't going to go hard on me as his cock ever so gently slid back and forth, a little deeper each time until I was full of his member, deep inside my channel, an incredible full feeling overwhelming all other senses. YES! This was why I was here.

He was manfully holding himself back, I sensed as he began a rhythmic in and out of the basic mating ritual. I was loving it. Gentle now was good as long as he kept doing it.

While the sex was straight forward and wonderful the basic unreality of the situation was still there. Marika was kissing my neck, throat and shoulders while holding a nipple between her fingers, rolling it gently. She was whispering in my ear how beautiful I was, how strong I was, how much they valued my submission and then, how much they liked me. The surreal nature was the fact that the husband of this gorgeous woman was fucking me with increasing enthusiasm. Sam's thrusts were increasing and I think that Marika sensing he was about to climax, slid her finger down to my clit and began a sliding motion all around my engorged nubbin.

That did the trick and I went off again screaming even louder than before as white hot pleasure ripped through my body. My vocalizations were joined by Sam who literally howled his pleasure as he also came deep inside me.

I felt him withdraw and saw him reach down to Marika, kissing her tenderly just before I must have drifted off to sleep. I was totally spent.

****

I don't know how long I was asleep when I woke up to Sam and Marika beside me. They were chatting quietly and sipping wine while propped up on pillows on the fortunately king size bed. I caught their attention when I giggled, thinking that they had bought such a big bed hoping to fill it with a young submissive. They smiled at me and Marika smoothed the hair from my face. I giggled again at the tenderness of her touch that had so recently being applying pain to my body.

"You seem to be in good spirits Pet?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm feeling good. Did I sleep long?"

"Forty five minutes or so. You were out so fast. But now we have to clean you up and check you over." I was led to the bathroom and oddly, perhaps the most humiliating moment, was when they sat me on the toilet and instructed me to pee, both of them watching closely. I must have gone many shades of red before I could will myself to let go of a steady stream.

In the shower that followed my masters cleaned me gently but thoroughly. There was no sex which disappointed me a little but they were on a mission.

Once back in their bedroom, they had me lie, first face down on a towel as they surveyed my whipped and spanked back, ass and thighs. Marika produced a jar of very soothing cream that they applied to the red marks on my body. I could feel the irritation of the whipping on my skin but in truth it wasn't that bad. I could also feel Sam's tongue laving my rear before the cream was applied. His tongue tickled as I squirmed and sighed.

Turning me over they checked my thighs, belly and breasts carefully. I giggled asking, "Do I pass inspection?"

Sam replied, "So far so good. My partner in whipping was possibly getting over enthusiastic. We want to make sure you're okay."

I knew exactly what he was referring too and looking at Marika, who looked a little sheepish I said teasingly, "Ma'am, you seemed to take great delight in disciplining your wayward slave." Marika shrugged, looking more discomfited than I had ever seen her during one of our sessions.

"Tell us really how you feel about what we just did?" she asked. In a way the power had shifted back to me. I sensed they had really enjoyed the session. And why not, I had just fulfilled their crazy fantasies. I was sure they wanted more and I was the key. I had to agree to more.

I smirked and said, "Do you mean the sex or the punishment or both."

"Both," the said together and laughed nervously at that.

"Well, let me see," I drawled out slowly, keeping them in suspense. "You know I love the sex. Your man Marika is amazing and you are amazing when you do that thing between my legs. But..." and then I let it hang there.

I waited for one of them to ask, holding them further in suspense. Finally, Sam bit first, "But what?" I really had them now.

"Well, first the spanking: I could probably handle that some more but I'm afraid I won't be able to sit down on anything hard for a day or two. And then..."

Marika prompted, "And the flogger? I'm really sorry if I got into that too much."

I giggled at that. Marika had totally enjoyed beating me.

I decided to let them off the hook, "Well, it was painful, particularly on the breasts but...." I looked up at the ceiling and settled my eyes on the hook and continued, "But I think it may take a few more sessions for me to really know how I feel about that."

Marika shot a glance over at Sam and they both broke out in a laugh, clearly relieved. We all knew at that point that there was no going back on our arrangement. We all wanted to see where this would go.

A very happy Marika then said, "Julie sweetheart, Sam and I can certainly do that. We want you to be sure." We all then laughed and they both hugged me.

'Yes,' I thought, "This is going to be an interesting summer."

****

I hope you enjoyed our heroine Julie's bdsm adventure. Please vote and drop me a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

12