All Comments on 'A Summer of Submission Pt. 03'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very hot an sensual. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy it, perhaps a little too slow.

What about some humiliation also. Being observed while pissing seems to turn her on.

Submisky35Submisky35about 1 year ago

MY THOUGHTS, YOU ASK?

My main thought about this story is that I can't wait until the next chapter comes. Very well written both in content and the telling. Please let the Summer go on, and on, and maybe into the Fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The moment that got the most reaction from her was being watched while peeing... I hope that they figured this out, that she's shy about her bodily functions, and really use this as part of the erotic embarrassment and exhibitionism. Maybe they make her hydrate and drink continously, and leeringly watch and comment every time her pee comes out of her, until she starts getting over her embarrassment. Like in the highly recommended classic BDSM novel and film "The Image" aka "The Punishment of Anne" where one of the young lady's "humilations" is being ordered to expose herself and pee with others watching. Marika did mention pet play, would like to see that get explored too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A wholesome tale of a few enthousiastic and eager kinksters. Just what I needed.

5 stars till now.

Thank you very much for sharing this gem with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...