Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife volunteers husband to help out neighborhood ladies.
9.3k words
4.29
40.5k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18 years old. Any resemblance to anyone alive or dead or in between is forbidden as this is totally fiction and fantasy. Please try to have fun with this, don't try to put too much reality in there. It's a reverse cuckold story. Wife likes to watch husband with other women. If you think that could never happen in real life... you are quite correct: that's why it's a fantasy! Be courteous in your comments please.

I don't think I am oversexed. I tend to believe that I am just an average guy. To hear my wife Alice talk, you would think I was some kind of porn star. I think that's just her way of justifying her plan of action. I don't mind. I guess she is just trying to look out for me, or maybe just wants a day off now and then. I do love the crazy woman that she is, more than anything!

Don't ask me to understand women. It is beyond my feeble male brain. I'd have an easier time understanding nuclear physics than women and their actions and motivations. They are totally and completely beyond my limited male understanding.

On any typical workday, I get up, go for a quick five-mile run down to the twenty-four-hour gym, and get in my daily workout. Typically I will lift weights, sometimes I use the machines, whatever I feel like doing. I grab a quick shower there and run back home to change into my suit and tie quickly. I know, I do get a bit sweated up running back, but a few swipes with a towel and some anti perspirant and I'm good to go. If I get really sweated up again, I just do a quick rinse off.

I eat an "everything" bagel, lovingly toasted by my darling wife Alice, and sometimes she has an egg in the middle! I drink a cup of coffee, and I'm off to battle the nasty, evil corporate dragons and make a few coins for us. My name is Mike.

I have to take the train, but I do like to utilize my time efficiently so that everything is done and fully accomplished by the end of the day. Then it's back on the train, back home, and into my wife's loving arms. We sometimes make love, sometimes we just fuck, and then we eat dinner, partake of each other's company, doing all the mundane and routine tasks in life. I like spending time with my girl.

By the way, we have no children. I got my special sauce tested, and said that I was fine, so I think Alice may have fertility issues, but I haven't brought it up just yet. We have time in our lives. I am looking forward to becoming a dad.

After we spend time together we cuddle and kiss a bit. Then we shower and off to bed, occasionally we have sex again, sometimes if she is tired, Alice just sucks my cock, she does love to do that, especially when I come in her mouth. She swallows all my jizz, and we are off to dreamland. I think my wife is a terrific cocksucker, and she really seems to enjoy it when I spurt lots of jism into her mouth! She always swallows every drop of my seed.

I always want to reciprocate, but Alice rarely lets me give her head, even if I beg to lick her delicious pussy! Occasionally, I just take her and don't give her a choice; I just eat her delicious pussy for all I am worth! She enjoys it, but it does keep her up half the night! The thing is, we wind up having much more sex after I eat at the "Y"! She loves it, but it wipes her out. Alice gets sore down there if we have too much regular sex.

I never give up; I just attack her sometime during the night. I lick her when she is sleeping! Thus frequently, we have a tryst at three or four am, with her big orgasms my primary objective. Sometimes I can make her come like dynamite going off explosively! I have made her come hard seven or eight times in a row. That wipes Alice out pretty good!

Occasionally Alice complains, but with a big damn smile on her face! At six, I'm off to run and work out, and do it all over again. We have sex five or six nights a week. The other night of the week she sucks my cock 'till I fill her mouth. Alice always swallows my cum. What a terrific wife!

There are nights when I leave her alone, after she bitches and complains about her pussy hurting too much. I don't want to hurt her! In the morning Alice always asks me if I am angry with her (!) if I didn't fuck her silly during that night! I remind her that she begged me to let her be, so her fun parts can heal, and have a good night's rest.

Alice always says that never ever stopped me before! She then pouts like a five year old, until I just give her what she needs, right then and there, sore pussy be damned; Alice loves it when I just take her and really pound her! I love it when she comes and comes again and again, screaming every single time! That makes me so happy. I love it when she screams in ecstasy!

Some days like that, I just have to shorten my exercise routine, or I will run a bit late. She is THE most essential part of my life! I manage to make it all work somehow.

There never is enough time in my day, so it's a constant juggling act to get everything accomplished. Alice is more important than my schedule, and I let her know that. I always get nice kisses in return! I love my Alice. She is my life!

I do love to make her come! I think the best I ever accomplished was the day of our last anniversary when I managed to get her off about fifteen times in a row. Alice was totally wiped out after that, but she smiled in her sleep! After that, she slept like a rock and got up at the crack of noon! She smiled stupidly just like me, all-day long.

That evening, she sucked me off twice, and made me fuck her asshole, because her pussy was so, so sore. But Alice still had at least five good, hard anal orgasms! We fell asleep with my dick buried all the way up in her butt and she loved it! We were truly connected. Alice purred like a happy little pussy as she slept in my arms. She was content. Actually, I was as well!

Alice never seems to mind my sexuality DURING a sex session, but she complains now and then AFTERWARDS that we are having way too much sex! She smiles at me when she says that. I do not understand her at all. I... I think I'm doing the right thing. I hope I am. She has yet to really complain too loudly.

She compares notes on the subject of sexuality with her girlfriends and our very kind widowed neighbor. Alice seems to think we are having a lot more sex than her girlfriends. My answer is : "Yeah. So what? Tell those lazy-ass husbands to get on the stick and take care of their business!" She hugged me and kissed me. She held me tight for a long time, crying in my arms.

I asked her about it, and she replied, "You are the best!" Then she kissed my face all over. I guess I said something right.

Her girlfriends all say the same thing. If you don't want to do it with your hubby (me), just send him on over to them! Dirty, dirty girls! I think she is just boasting to them for my ego. I don't believe any of that girl talk. They say talk is cheap. Considering the volume of girl talk, it must be very cheap indeed! They never shut up! I swear, if I listen in, it's like all they ever talk about is how many times I fucked my darling wife. It's none of their damned business!

"Mike honey... Rhonda and Lori both have sex only twice a week. And they both have to ask for it! Neither woman feels loved or cherished. Of course, neither girl feels anywhere near satisfied!" She looked at me and smiled. I knew Alice was satisfied every single day! I made damned sure of it! As her husband, that was job one!

"Lori asked her hubby for some extra sex on a Saturday morning, and her husband quickly ran outside and checked both the cars for dents! To his credit, he did apologize for his knee-jerk reaction, and they did have sex, but Lori said it was the worst sex she's had in quite a while! His heart just wasn't in it; he was just trying to placate her. On top of that, she got no oral sex at all. Not one single orgasm either. He never licks her pussy anymore. It's like he retired his tongue! She saw his new assistant at work, and they were all over each other. Lori is 99% sure he is fucking the new girl, as he never wants to fuck her anymore. She's heartbroken. He has taken to moving things out of the house a bit at a time. He thinks she won't notice. Lori is just waiting for the divorce papers now.

"Debby has sex only one time every ten days or so, and she practically has to schedule it for her CPA husband Frank! If it's not on the calendar, he won't initiate anything! He is such an irritating accountant! She winds up asking him to do things that she does not think he enjoys at all! It's as if he only does the absolute bare minimum, just enough to get by. Not much of a loving feeling there! She is extremely despondent about that. She feels like he doesn't want to fuck her anymore at all!" Alice was sad when she told me this. It was very sad indeed.

"We've been married for seven years, and we still fuck almost every single day. You just take me, and ravish me, you love me and cherish me... and I can't help myself with you, you make me come so hard, again and again! Sometimes I can't stop you, you're like an animal, and we do it twice or three times in one day. Mike, you are the best!

"I've never been happier, BUT, I really do need a day or two now and then to recover. That doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you more than life itself Mike.

"But you are a sex fiend! Plus, you have a pretty damn big and wide dick! Little Mike is not little at all! I need a break now and then. You're going to wear out my poor lil' stretched-out pussy! Now don't get mad. I've been talking with our neighbor, Donna Lakewood. She has a very, um... special request." Alice whispered.

She stopped talking for a second. Getting up her courage to tell me something? Apparently. Alice looked extremely nervous. What the hell?

"Well, what is it? Alice, I already mow her lawn, I maintain her car, I wash her windows, and I fix all her other little house issues. What more does she need?" I asked, curious about it. I had a guess where this was going.

We had started to help Mrs. Lakewood out after her husband passed away. Donna was a basket case for quite a while, the poor woman, but she finally came to terms with her grief. She's still sad, but she's doing much better at handling her sorrow. She is coping with her pain much better now. My heart goes out to her, and I'm sure Alice feels the same way.

I pray for the poor woman. She is very lonely occasionally. My wife and I are both trying to make things easier for Donna. We still hug her every time we see her, and she hugs us back like her very life depended on it. For her age, Donna is a very beautiful woman. She is very nice to me all the time. She is very touchy-feely, but I think that's a reaction to her loneliness.

"Mike, she wants... um... your ahh... dick," she spoke in a low whisper, as if I was going to have a ballistic reaction. I burst into laughter. My wife was not laughing. Alice looked at me like I had two heads.

"Donna hasn't gotten laid for more than two years after her husband passed away. Also, remember that he was ill for a long time. Donna has had a big crush on you for a long time now, and I told her what a marvelous lover you are," she whispered then, "I explained how much you really love eating pussy. She almost swooned when I said that you enjoy giving me oral sex everyday," my wife was very conspiratorial about my oral sex behavior. But she told Donna, and maybe her other girlfriends as well. She was dead serious.

Few things made my darling wife happier than my head in her lap! I had no damn clue that she wanted to share me with other women. My logical brain immediately wanted to know one thing : "Why"?

"You're kidding me. Why does she need MY equipment? There is a whole world of men out there, and I am married too, and in love with you, and only you, Alice. I would never dishonor you by cheating. Aren't there all those websites that cater to women like her? Why on earth does she want me?" I asked.

"Mike, I WANT YOU TO FUCK HER! Just now and then ...so I can get a good night's sleep for a change! Donna told me that she thinks you're sexy as hell. She peeks at you when you are working at her house. She said that she um...masturbates after you mow her lawn with no shirt on!" WHAT!?

"I... I find that incredibly sexy. And I... I want to watch you ball her! There, I admitted it. I want to watch you slide your cock into that poor, sad woman. I want to see you give her a good hard orgasm! I want to see you lick her cunt and maybe, just maybe, I would help you lick her. I am so embarrassed I told you that!" Alice was beet red. She had given away a state secret it seems.

"I am well aware of the fact that you used to suck on your lovely roommate's pussy. You have never said anything about wanting to do so again, or that you like to watch. It's ok that you have little kinks. We all do. I guess my kink is to make you come as hard as I can. I love to watch you climax again and again. I do understand about your pussy getting sore after a while.

"I am concerned about a third person in our relationship. Are you sure you want to see me pleasuring another woman?" I asked her. I didn't want to start World War Three with my darling wife. Especially over something so stupid.

"She is willing to come over to our house and sleep in our bed... if that's what you want, Mike, that is, to make sure that I am ok with it. Mike, I do want to watch you fuck her. I...I do find it very, very dirty and sexy... I do imagine my big well-hung husband fucking the beautiful widow from next door!" She said breathlessly. Alice was blushing from excitement. I think she did want this! She was practically salivating thinking about ME fucking THEM. WTF?

"I do masturbate thinking about you fucking other women! I do love you!" Alice admitted to me. "I do want to see you penetrate their dripping pussies and tight little bungholes. I do want to see them come on your cock Mike. I do want to eat them out afterwards, and I will suck out your jism. I do want you to be happy as well." Alice was beaming.

"That's a whole lot of 'I do's. You didn't forget OUR BIGGEST 'I do's, right?" I said to Alice. I did not want this to hurt our marriage, but Alice seemed both serious and excited about me banging the shit out of our sexy neighbor.

"I know it's crazy, but I get off so hard thinking about you fucking another woman. It's so fucking hot! Can't you fuck her ass for me? Please? Pretty please? For me!? Mike, I don't ask you for too much, do I?" She was earnest. Alice was not joking. She was begging me to fuck another woman! Alice yearned for me to plunge my cock into her friend's cunt. This was like out of the Twilight Zone.

"So you would be there with us? Would you be part of it too?" I asked. "I need you to be there Alice, to be a part of this sexy craziness!" I looked at her straight on. "Are you gonna aim my cock into their hot wet pussies?"

"You never know. Maybe if I get turned on enough, I will participate. What do you think? Do you want me to aim your big fat dick for you? Would you like to ball her? Seriously. No questions asked. I know that you have a thing for her huge jugs. I have seen you checking them out. I...I think they are sexy too! If we go to bed with the three of us, I...I want to suck on one of those big nipples of hers, with you suckin' on the other teat!" My wife confided in me. My wife was full of dirty surprises today.

"Well, I'll be damned! Does my sexy little wife Alice have a dark secret side that is a bit...um? Bisexual? I know that you had experimented with girls while you were in college. You never told me about it, but I saw you have sex with your dirty roommate Cindy, several times in fact. She told me it was just a lot of curiosity on both of your minds. Do you ever think about Cindy? Ever call her?" I spoke and my wife turned crimson red! Something was going on there with her old roommate! Oh yeah. I knew it!

Of course Alice remembers Cindy. They licked each other's cunts out for almost three years! But both women turned out to love cock way, way more! We're they both bisexual? Maybe a little. Maybe more than a little. My wife is always surprising me, but this is a biggie.

My wife is finally admitting that she has some wild and wicked dirty fantasies. I think that's a good thing. We all have a nasty side, but we all hide it. Well, the vast majority of us keep it under wraps. But sometimes it's good to let it all hang out! Life is too short not to be yourself occasionally, and find a little bit of happiness... even if it is a bit dirty!

"Um... Well... Yes. Cindy was in the neighborhood, and she stopped by today. She and I shared a nice hug. I felt her nipples up against mine. I wanted to... suck on her cunt. But I won't forsake my own marriage vows! I love you way too much Mike!" But it sounds like she was very sorely tempted to do so! I wish I was there!

"Why didn't you just call me Alice? I would have gladly given you my permission for you and Cindy to uhh... get together! As long as I got to participate in the fun later on! Oh fuck yeah, that would be so much fun!" I said to my darling wife. "That's one of my all time favorite fantasies. I do hope you let me participate with you two dirty girls. That would make me so very, very happy." I had told her this fantasy years ago. Maybe she believes me now. Her eyes got big when I told her this. Big happy eyes! You could see the plans forming in her head.

"Well, she might be back later this week, Thursday or Friday. Are you saying that I have your permission to fuck her? And she can fuck me? Are you sure Mike?? I won't ever jeopardize my marriage over a foolish flight of fancy. I love you Mike, way too much to lose you!" My wife's eyes got huge as she thought about it. She hugged me.

I was giving her permission to suck her old girlfriend's pussy... as long as I was involved with them. That was very cool! Am I a lucky guy or what?

"Just let me play with both of you girls later on. I love you too Alice! You forgot about the original topic, our poor widowed neighbor. What's going on with her?" I asked.

"I did not forget. It's pretty simple Mike. I want you to ball her. Donna needs a dick, and you have a nice one. It would give my poor battered pussy time to heal, and for my desire and arousal to build up again. I don't think I need to be there with you as you fuck her. Although I really like the idea of watching you fuck the shit out of her. This will also give me some time off for my period." she said.

Alice almost looked relieved. We frequently had sex on her period, but I don't think she really wants to, she only does it for me. The funny thing is, she comes like a damned rocket during her time, way, way harder than normal. Then later on, she swears she doesn't like it, that it's 'icky!'. But never DURING the act itself! When we fuck on her period, she has a beautiful time. I do as well, although I have to be pretty careful about banging her too hard, or it can get too painful for her. I have learned how not to hurt her. I treat her with kid gloves on her monthly. Afterwards we just shower and clean up. Easy!

Sometimes, Alice lets me buttfuck her during her heavy period and she comes like crazy doing that too! She has such an incredibly tight asshole! I come very hard up in her rectum. It seems like her anal climaxes are much more intense than her normal ones. She has come so hard from anal sex that she passed out! But in general, it's only on her period and only on her very heavy days.

Most of the time instead of sex, Alice sucks my cock to completion during her menses, swallowing my jism and licking her lips! Alice likes it when I fuck her face. What a wonderful woman! I almost look forward to her red river time. She makes it good for me, and I do my utmost to make it good for her.

"But that's when we have our anal sex! I love fucking your ass!" I said.