A Summer on the Road Pt. 04

Story Info
Jane and Paul work through the aftermath.
5.9k words
4.8
26.3k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I hope you enjoy part 4 of this story. If this is new for you I recommend reading parts 1 to 3 first. Enjoy!

*

The woman lying on the motel bed was startling. Paul felt his breaths coming in short quiet gasps as his eyes swept up and down her body, though it was mostly covered by a towel from below her shoulders to the bottom of her rear. His eyes came to rest on the back of her thighs. Jane was tensing and relaxing the muscles in nervous anticipation. He was mesmerized, partly by the perfection of the unblemished lightly tanned skin, but mostly by the muscle definition he saw when she tensed. In his appreciation of women's bodies he loved the interplay of softness and strength, of sensuousness and athleticism.

Without any conscious thought, he reached out with his free hand and lightly dragged his finger tips from the top of her thighs to the back of her knees. As if on cue, Jane flexed her muscles as he dragged his fingers back up from her knee, this time using his fingernails, lightly scratching the skin.

A shuddered "Oh" come out of Jane's mouth as a shiver went through her body and then she giggled. Paul snapped out of his trance at the sound.

Jane turned her head towards him and quietly said, "You can do that too but don't forget my ass."

"Sorry," he replied, shifting closer while sliding the towel up higher exposing her rear. He startled when he saw the mottled bright pink of her cheeks.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed, taking in the disturbing view of her punished bum. "Jane you should have stopped me sooner. This is crazy. I've never ever done anything like this." He gently cupped a cheek with the palm of his hand. "You're hot. The skin is burning."

"Paul, just make me feel better. Trust me, a smarting butt is much better than facing my dad or the people in the office if you kicked me out of your truck. Really!"

"Fuck! Sorry, but I was a jerk." With that he took the bottle and dribbled the aloe lotion on her cheeks.

Jane squirmed and arched her back up. "Hey, warm it up in your hands first. Didn't Gillian teach you how to give a massage?"

"Sorry. I'm a bit out of practice," he replied as he squirted some into his palms and rubbed them together. With a deep breath he cupped her cheeks and began a gentle massage of her rear.

A soft moan came from the girl as she rested her head on her arms. Paul stared at the undulations of her flesh as he rubbed the cream in. Jane's ass was both pliant and firm. Her rear was quite small but the contours were feminine and flowed beautifully from her thighs. Jane's hips were narrow, much smaller than his beloved Gillian's, but were accentuated by the smooth curve into her narrow waist and lower back. She was perfection and Paul's mind disappeared into a haze of sensuous wonder tinged with a growing arousal. Lost in the task he swung his leg over, straddling her thighs.

Between soft sighs and moans Jane murmured, "So nice, almost worth it."

"Worth it, how so?" he asked, stopping to warm more lotion in his hands. He resumed.

"Being spanked, then for your gentle aftercare."

"Jane, I was harder on you than you deserved."

"Maybe, but I really was pushing your buttons. I'll try to remember the sore butt next time I think to do something stupid. I promise to be good."

Paul reflected on her desire to make a go of the job. She could have been screaming bloody murder to her father but she only wanted to gain her dad's approval. He acknowledged her by saying, "Okay, I would really like this partnership to work out."

"Me too! Mmm ... that feels good. I don't suppose this could morph into a back massage as well?"

Paul stopped up and sat back on his heels, looking down at the woman between his legs, then quietly said, "Jane, if your dad ever got wind of what I just did and what I'm doing now I might never work in this industry again, certainly not for him and he has a lot of influence in this business."

"Relax partner. What happens in this room is between you and I. If not for you, then I would never do anything that would cause trouble for your gorgeous children. Now about my last question."

"Thank you Jane," he replied, acknowledging her compliment about his kids and in unspoken answer to her question he slid the towel up to her shoulders. Jane was wearing a short t-shirt underneath and she reached back and squirmed it up below her shoulders. Starting with her lower back he began working his thumbs into her, massaging the muscles beside her spine while his fingers more gently ran over the curve of her waist. He rocked forward putting weight onto his thumbs as he rubbed deep. His breath hitched as his engorged manhood, restrained by his jeans, lightly grazed the top of her thigh at the curve of her ass.

Jane let out a squeak and a giggle.

"What?"

"Your thumbs are borderline between pleasure and pain and your fingers are tickling my sides. Don't stop though. Maybe I'm a masochist," she laughed.

"You like it rough baby?" he asked playfully.

"Don't tease me, you know I don't know much about how I like it."

"I'm not following," he prompted, slowly moving his hands up the muscles beside her spine.

"Paul, you must have guessed I'm not very experienced."

"How would I know that? I barely know anything about your personal life."

"You know my dad. How overly monitored do you think I was growing up?" she asked rhetorically.

"Oh, and just fyi, you can call me 'baby' whenever you want," she said with a giggle.

"Hmm... not very professional I would say."

"No and also by the way you can do that other thing you did any time you want."

"Jane, you've lost me again. What other thing? You don't mean spank your bratty ass, do you?" he asked with a laugh.

"No silly, well you could do that again if I really deserve it but I was referring to what you did with your nails on my thighs."

"Oh, yeah, that."

Gentle sighs and moans were coming from Jane as she contemplated his evasive answer. Closing her eyes she finally asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Paul stilled. After a few moments his thumbs and fingers resumed their path up Jane's spine. "Jane, I think you know what your body looks like," he said softly while continuing working up her back.

"Hmm ... that really feels nice, keep going please," Jane encouraged. She began again, "I think my body is okay. Maybe a bit small across the hips, but you know, I think that all women are unsure of how they look. I think I am more girlish than womanly."

Paul looked at the woman between his knees. Her waist curved in gracefully at her hips. Her toned back rose and fell softly with her breaths. Her skin was flawless and unbroken up to her bra strap and the bunched up t-shirt. Paul just simply breathed in her beauty as he contemplated the strangeness of the situation. He knew he could never make love to this woman but in a significant way she was taking him out of the dark place he had resided in since Gillian's death. She had made him respond again to the allure of a woman. He was ready to move on. But it wouldn't be with Jane he thought.

"Jane," he began, "men will fall at your feet to have you. Don't ever believe for a second that you're not well beyond gorgeous. Trust me. I know want men are looking for."

She giggled and squirmed under him. "Thank you Paul." With that she rose up again and pulled her t-shirt over her head but still on her arms. "Shoulders too please? Could you unhook my bra strap."

Paul smiled and continued upwards, running his fingers under the strap. It had been some time since a woman had asked him to do that. He unhooked it and pushed the shoulder loops onto her upper arms. His fingers began to knead up to her shoulder blades and then her neck, first moving her long thick hair to the side. For a moment his hands splayed under her shoulder blades and the end of his fingers grazed the sides of her breasts. Jane gave a gentle huff at the contact as she squirmed her thighs together.

"I think I believe you but what about you? Do you want to make love to me if I'm that gorgeous?"

Paul threw his head back and laughed. "Its not that simple."

"Why not? Are my boobs too small or something?"

"Jane, there is a beautiful girl between my legs, who is mostly naked. I have smacked then massaged her gorgeous ass and now I am relying on a shred of integrity to not fuck her into tomorrow. So don't for a second think its anything you lack." With that he reached down and gave her another smack on her rear before resuming the kneading of her shoulders and neck. "So behave yourself."

"Grr ... I don't believe you. I'm not a child and I'm not a virgin. Why are you teasing me?"

"Teasing you. I'm torturing myself and I can't tell you why I'm doing this." With that he leaned forward so that his rock solid erection pressed into her ass to make the point. "Do you understand how aroused you make me?"

She rolled her ass and hips against his cock, still contained in his jeans. "Paul, this is crazy. Why won't you ..." Her words trailed off as she huffed in frustration.

"Because I promised your dad I would keep you safe and that no-one would touch you; He helped me through some very difficult times and I have enormous respect for him and YOU are his PRINCESS."

Jane rose up violently twisting her body around between his legs and flopped back down on her back. Her bra shifted and one of her breasts was under his gaze and her nipple was hard and pebbly. She looked him directly in the eye glaring. "Yeah well this princess is feeling pretty horny, and frustrated. With that she smacked him on the chest with her palm. He grabbed her hands and leaned down, pinning them beside her head. Her eyes were fiery and he looked deeply into them.

Paul shook his head back and forth while holding her fierce gaze. "Jane, right now I want you so bad my mind is about to explode." He groaned and flopped off her onto his back and put an arm over his face. "I think you should go to your room now," he said with his arm still covering his eyes.

Minutes passed without her moving and then, slowly she moved onto her side beside him. She placed her head on his chest, above his heart. Gently she moved her leg over his. "Don't move," was all she said. Her left hand moved cautiously onto his tummy then stilled. He let out a huff.

"Jane."

"Shush. I'm doing all the touching." Her hand snaked under his t-shirt and began a lazy circle around his belly button. For minutes she lightly ran her fingers around his stomach. She watched his chest rise in a short shallow motion. "Paul, you seem a bit tense. Can you relax?"

"No. Don't think so."

"Try. I like listening to your heartbeat." Her fingers slowly moved down until they ran along the top edge of his jeans. A single finger moved under the belt. His breathing stopped. "Paul, keep breathing." she murmured.

When Paul sucked the next breath in she moved her hand under the front of his jeans and his boxers at the same time. He started to sit up. "Paul, back down," she urged pushing him down. "Just close your eyes and stop thinking." Her fingers moved downwards again until the tips grazed the top of his penis that was straining upwards. Jane angled her upper body across his chest and freed her right hand. As smoothly as possible she undid the button of his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. His cock pushed up against his shorts. A groan came out of his mouth and he began rocking his head back and forth on the bed. For a few moments Jane watched his penis pulse against the material and then she folded the boxers down and underneath his balls, freeing his cock. Jane stared in admiration at his stiffening manhood.

Paul felt the warm air of her breath on his dick. He gasped a few times and hid his eyes under his forearm. Jane reached slowly with one finger and ran it down the underside of his erection. She had really only seen a couple of penises before Paul's and one was in a dimly lit room when she lost her virginity. She was mesmerized at his relative size. The skin felt so soft and warm. She rubbed a small circle around the underside of the head, understanding that this was the most sensitive part of the anatomy. She was rewarded with a hitching of his breath and a pulse upwards of his shaft. She giggled, "Yep, just like they said." Paul growled at that. She snaked all her fingers around his cock and then lightly ran her hand up and down the shaft. Once again she was rewarded with a tensing of his butt and thighs and an audible groan.

He sighed, "Jane, you can't be doing this."

"Paul, shut up," she replied firmly. "You made me feel very good with your hands and I'm going to return the favour so just relax and enjoy. Besides, you aren't doing any touching. I'm doing it."

The truth was that Jane was immensely enjoying the feeling of power and control over the large and powerful man. She could feel his resolve weakening and she loved the feeling of his responsive cock in her hands. At parties and dates in the past she had been guided down by boys to touch their dicks but she had never had the opportunity to fully see and control what was going on.

As her stroking increased in tempo she took her other hand and slid it under his balls and rolled them in her fingers. His hips jerked up again at the touch of her soft fingers to his scrotum. Her smile widened in enjoyment at his response.

Slowly she moved her head down, her eyes glued to his beautiful penis. Inexorably, her lips were drawn to the head of his throbbing cock. Her tongue lazily moved over the head and she tasted the salty precum. At the first touch of her lips to his cock Paul grabbed the sides of her head and tried to pull her back. She was having none of it. Quickly she moved her mouth down the shaft and began to bob up and down. He totally capitulated at that point to the mind numbing pleasure of his beautiful partner's mouth on his cock. "OH GOD!" was all he could say in his surrender to her mouth.

It had been so long since he had felt the pleasure of a woman's tongue worshipping his cock that he felt he would pass out from the sheer joy of it all. As his hips began bouncing and thrusting upwards into her mouth and his moans increased in volume she also increased her pace. Her tongue was swirling around the underside of his shaft and she squeezed his balls in time with her bobbing head.

Finally, with a shout he grabbed her head and pulled it off his cock as it spewed the milky liquid onto her chin and down onto his stomach. Jane grabbed the shaft with her hand and pumped until his hips stopped thrusting upwards and a large exhale came out of his mouth. Jane spun around and sat on her heels, half kneeling beside him looking intently at his face, a smile a mile wide on her beautiful features.

As she looked and smiled at him he finally got up the courage to open his eyes to look at her. His equilibrium was so far out of wack that he could only gasp, "Jane, You just blew my mind. I don't have any idea what to say."

"How about, 'Thank you' then?"

Paul just roared with laughter at that. "Jane, thank you doesn't begin to cover how good that felt but since I'm at a loss for words let me say thank you then."

"You're welcome. And for the record you have a beautiful cock and I enjoyed doing it" With that she got to her feet and picked up the towel off the bed and moved towards the door.

"Jane, you're leaving? I believe a gentleman should always return such a favour."

"Hey, its okay. I sort of sprung that on you and really, there were no strings attached. I just thought you might need something like that after this crazy evening. I hope you can sleep better now." Jane smiled at him.

"Do you know I thought I was going to pass out that felt so good. Its been a long time."

"I'm glad you liked it. BTW I'm impressed at how much came out," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah well, it says a lot about the quality of the experience. Thank you again."

She smiled and said, "Good night Paul, see you in the morning," With that Jane opened the door and scooted towards her room. She was feeling very good about herself. And horny, but she didn't want to push him any further, later yes, but not now.

*****

When he awakened, Paul could hear the low rumbling of the diesel motor from inside the motel room. He snapped upright and grabbed his watch from the bedside table: Seven ten. He had overslept.

The events of the previous evening came flooding back into his awakening consciousness. Flopping back on the bed he groaned and shook his head. In a few moments he would have to confront his partner, the woman he had forcefully spanked, massaged and then who gave him a mind blowing blow job. He watched the sunlight flow into the room and tried to muster his courage to face her.

Hurriedly dressing, he walked out towards the back lot of the motel where the truck was parked. Jane was walking around the rig with a clipboard in her hand. She had fired up the engine and was checking out the rig.

"Morning Boss," she said with a huge grin on her face. "Did you sleep well."

"Yes, thank you. How about you?"

"Very well, thanks. I'm ready to roll whenever you are. Is there somewhere we could stop for breakfast in this town or down the road?"

"I know a good spot about 40 minutes out. I need a coffee though, even a bad one will do. I'll check the front office. Can I get you one?"

"Yes please."

Out on the road Paul sipped his coffee. They were listening to Christopher Parkening playing Segovia. This was gentle morning music. Jane was driving and Paul found he couldn't stop glancing at her. Her hair was in a ponytail under a baseball cap placed on her head backwards. Over top of jeans she was wearing a Robertson Trucking blue denim shirt tucked in at the waist and pulled snugly over her breasts. Paul had never seen a work shirt look so good. She was adorable and that wasn't making him feel any more relaxed. But he loved watching the smile on her lips, the lips that had wrapped around his cock, pleasuring him to ecstasy. A shudder ran through his body at the memory.

The deep boreal forest of the northern Ontario bush was passing by the window, the weather warm and sunny. He should have been relaxed but the need to have a conversation about the previous night was making him tense. He wasn't sure why exactly or how to start it but until they talked there would be an uncomfortable space between them. Surprisingly, she was the one to break open the conversation.

"Paul, I'm not going to say this to save my ass, literally," she smiled shyly over at him. "But I really do want to get better at driving and be safe, so let me know right away if I'm doing something wrong. I want you to be direct, okay?"

"Will do and I appreciate your willingness," he replied, and added sheepishly, "By the way, speaking of your rear, how is it today?"

Jane gave him a quick glance and a smile, "Much better after the deep aloe massage. Your hands were very soothing." She squirmed in the seat at the memory.

"The least I could do," Paul replied lightly. This dealt with the smaller of the two elephants in the room he thought. There was still the other one. He needed to confront what she did to him with her mouth.

Paul sucked in a deep breath and said, "Jane, about the rest of the evening. You didn't have to do that you know."

"Oh, didn't you enjoy it?" she asked, apprehension creeping into her voice.

"Jane, I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed that. Its just, well ... we don't really have that kind of relationship."

"We're becoming friends aren't we? Good friends even?" she asked hopefully.

"I would like that very much. We are also trucking partners. And lets face it, you're Henry Robertson's adored daughter. There are things we shouldn't be doing."

Jane downshifted into a lower gear as they pulled into the right lane of a passing section on a hill. Paul marvelled at how smooth her driving was becoming. He could also see she was breathing deeply.

12