A Summer on the Road Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad will never see me as anything other than his princess and I love him for it. But I'm my own woman now and I will make my own decisions about my life including with whom, when or how I have sex." She let that sink in for a moment and then added, "But I get that its not so simple for you."

In a moment of clarity, Paul knew the person sitting beside him had a maturity that he had not really understood. But her statement didn't answer all the questions. In fact, he didn't even know himself what the questions were. One thought was to go with the flow but that didn't sit well with him. Finally he had to ask, "Jane, what do you think our relationship is? Or is the more relevant question, what do you want it to be?"

Jane stared at the vehicle in front of their rig. It was a slow moving beat up farm pickup with hay bales on the bed. She studied it intently, deep in thought. She glanced over at Paul and then began, "When I first met you I thought you were pretty hot and that I could have some fun with the flirting and all. It was a game to enjoy for the summer. Just another guy to tease and have fun with until school started. That's not how I think now."

"When did that change?" he asked avoiding the direct question.

"When I met your kids. Sorry to bring them up in this conversation but they compelled me to see another side of you. Your obvious love and sense of responsibility to them caused me to sit up and open my eyes, so to speak. I hope I'm not coming across as shallow."

"No you're not," Paul said softly.

They moved up closely behind the farm vehicle. "Do I have enough space to pass the pickup?" Jane asked as they approached a straight section.

"Yep, go for it." Jane smoothly pulled out and passed the smaller truck. The driver backed off and flashed his lights, signalling them to pull back in. Jane acknowledged his help by flashing her tail lights. Nicely done," Paul smiled at her.

"Thanks!"

They sat in silence for some time. Jane stared straight ahead and then very quietly asked, "So was that a bad thing I did last night, you know, the sex part?"

Paul sucked in a deep breath and said, "Jane, there isn't a hetero man alive who would not have enjoyed a beautiful young woman giving him the pleasure of her sweet mouth. I loved it. All I'm trying to say is I don't know where we stand, you and I. Was that just a one off?"

Jane giggled, a welcome lightening of the mood and then said, "Okay, I have an admission to make as well. I was pretty turned on and it wasn't just from the bum and back massage, which was great by the way. The spanking also did it too me. Does that seem kind of crazy? Getting hot even through the pain. Lying across your lap and when you pulled my panties down I just about lost it. What does that say about me?"

"Wow, that's a lot to process. Maybe we should have breakfast first. Our restaurant is coming up on the left. The truck lot is on the far side but you enter on this side and drive behind." They grinned at each other as she braked for the left turn.

***

Back on the road after breakfast Paul was enjoying the warm June day. He and Jane had sat with several other drivers that Paul knew. He enjoyed watching Jane work them over with her charm. The drivers were hanging on to every word she said. She was profuse in describing how patient and helpful he was in training her to drive. For these guys, Jane was as exotic as a driver could be.

Watching her interact with the guys, Paul drifted back to what she had said about being turned on by the events of the previous evening, the spanking in particular. Maybe some of the lust he had felt at the time came through as he spanked her ass. With the other guys around they didn't have a chance to talk it through. Once back in the truck, Jane continued driving while Paul enjoyed the ride. Neither wanted to disturb the mood by talking about the scene in the motel room. Letting it sit for awhile was fine with both of them.

Around noon they switched drivers and Paul pulled back onto the road. Jane was enjoying the ruggedly beautiful countryside, populated with deep blue lakes surrounded by spruce and birch forests and pink granite rock.

"Hey, how warm are the lakes do you think?" she asked.

"Warming up but still cool enough to snap you awake, for sure."

"I would love a swim. What's our schedule today. I would trade lunch for a dip," she asked hopefully.

"Hmm... I like that idea. Let me see what we can find."

Early afternoon Paul slowed the truck into a pullout above a small lake. "Hey, want to see if we can scramble down to the water. I don't have a swim suit by the way."

"Yeah, lets go for it. BTW I don't either. We should be mostly out of sight from the highway."

With that Paul locked the cab and they scrambled down the roadway embankment and around a couple of large boulders, keeping them out of sight of the highway. Jane smiled over at Paul who was looking uncomfortable. "Hey Paul, are you going shy on me," she said as she started unbuttoning her shirt. "I've seen it you know."

Paul rolled his eyes as he turned away and began stripping down. Jane yanked off her work boots, socks and jeans. Slipping out of her work shirt she edged crablike down the slippery rock wearing only her bra and panties.. With a whoop she slipped into the water. "Oh crap, this is cold. Ow ow," she screamed while backstroking away hard. Treading water she looked up at him. "Okay, I'm getting used to it or going numb, c'mon in, it's good."

Holding on to his boxers with one hand he did a shallow dive into the cool water. "Wow, oh shit that's cold!" he shouted surfacing.

"Lets swim over to that small island. That will warm us up," Jane said as she began stroking over towards the island. He caught up to her doing a side stroke. As they made their way across, Jane coughed on a mouthful. Paul slowed beside her and offered a shoulder.

"Hey thanks," as she put her arms on his shoulders.

Paul turned over and started a slow crawl. "Hold on to my back. I'll swim you over," he offered.

Jane happily wrapped her arms around his neck and floated her body onto his back. Paul stroked them the short distance to the sloping rock. Reaching the edge, he stood up with Jane clinging to his back. She wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Hey you, we're here," as he dropped down onto his knees and rolled her off.

"Thanks big guy. You make a great water taxi," Jane said smiling as she stretched out on the rock enjoying the warm June sunshine. Paul settled in beside her, also on his back. They were both shivering a bit from the coolness of the water as they soaked in the warm sunshine.

They lay quietly enjoying the peacefulness of the rugged shield country with only the muted sound of the highway to disturb the quiet.

Jane turned on her side and rested her head on a palm. "So, about last night. Can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, go for it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Beside the obvious, what were you thinking of?"

"Spanking my bratty ass, as you put it."

Paul squeezed his eyes closed and asked, "What makes you think I enjoyed that?"

"Well, for one, I thought men kind of enjoyed being dominant. Nothing more dominant than putting a female over your knee, right? And you do know I felt something pushing into my tummy and we both know what that was."

Paul took a few calming breaths and organized his thoughts. "Okay, for starters, no, I don't want to dominate anyone. Recall, that you almost begged me to do it. Okay, yes, I really got into it - spanking you hard. I tried afterwards to understand why I wanted to beat you black and blue and I realized there were many emotions wrapped up in it. It was a mix of anger over your behaviour, anger at being trapped into doing it - and yes I mostly trapped myself - and here's the hard part for me to admit: your naked ass was turning me on. So there."

She giggled drawing a harsh glance from him. "Sorry, no disrespect intended but only my ass?"

Paul groaned, "No Jane. You are really attractive. Can we leave it now."

In one quick movement Jane moved one leg over him and sat back on his thighs. She rested her hands on his chest. "Paul, remember when you asked me what I wanted our relationship to be. Well honestly I'm really not sure, but for now could I say that I want us to be closer, to be intimate maybe. I'm kind of new at this so you may have to help me out." With this her hips began a slow rocking motion. She could feel Paul stiffening up beneath her centre.

Paul stared up into her eyes. They were beautiful, and pleading and something warmer. "Jane, you know we can't be lovers. Besides my children, I don't have much beyond my integrity. I just couldn't let your dad down. He would know somehow."

Jane just looked down at him. She really didn't want to talk about her dad now. Her legs splayed out more and she squirmed her sex over his erection. She could feel it through her wet panties and his boxers. His cock was pointing up towards his stomach and she could nestle her pussy perfectly over it . Looking alarmed, he put his hands under her rear and started to lift her off his manhood. She choked out, "Paul. you mentioned a gentleman returns the favour. Soooo..." With that she put her hands on his arms and leaned on them at the same time as rocking her hips back and forth over his cock.

"Look at me Paul," she gasped. He complied and she locked her deep blue eyes that were alive with arousal and desire. He was mesmerized by her look of lust. His own arousal was building as she dragged her sex over his cock. He had lost control of the situation once again.

After several minutes of her mashing their sex together, never once letting go of his eyes, for fear of him ending it, she sat up and reached behind to undo her bra strap. Wet as it was there was little left to his imagination but she quickly tore it off. She took his hands and moved them to her breasts. He had lost his will to do anything but what she wanted. At first he just held them there and moved his eyes down. She snapped at him, "Paul, look at me." He drew his eyes back to her and slowly began to massage her small but beautifully formed breasts. In a part of his mind he acknowledged their perfection. When she felt his fingers move to roll and pull on her hardened nipples she threw her head back and gasped. "Please please don't stop that." she choked out. Her rocking became almost frantic as he drove her crazy with his loving of her breasts.

She was so close but not quite there. Frantically she grabbed a hand and dragged it into her panties, mashing his fingers onto her clit. Even with his hand in her most intimate place Paul responded in the only way he could to the moaning gasping teenager straddling his legs. He expertly massaged, rolled and pinched her button until she was screaming her lust into the silent forest. As her orgasm washed over her, her motions on his cock became even more frantic. She gasped heavily and then reached into his boxers and began to stroke him. Sliding backwards on his thighs she grabbed the head of his cock with one hand and twisted it, massaging the glans while she stroked the shaft with the other. In seconds he erupted all over her hands. He squeezed his eyes shut and he roared his release.

Gasping and still coming down from her orgasm, Jane leaned down and rested her breasts on his chest. Paul pulled her head into the crook of his shoulder, while holding her tight to his chest. They lay like that for several minutes.

Finally, Paul spoke. "Jane, what am I going to do with you?"

At that, she sat up and smiled at him. "How about kissing me?"

"Oh God, I would be done," he groaned.

"Why?"

"Because that's the most intimate, well, maybe the second most intimate thing a couple can do. Leave me some boundaries please."

With that Paul picked her up, stepped towards the water and tossed her in. She screamed and swore at the shock of the cold water. "Swim for it brat. We've got to get moving."

They quickly dressed on the shore and were rolling shortly after as their cross country trip continued.

Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for the next chapter. As always, please vote.

12