A Summer on the Road Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul read through their notes as Jane slowly brushed her hair. As she did, the top of the towel slid down her chest until only her hardening nipple held the top in place. He took quick glances as the areola of her breast became visible. Paul adored Jane's body and particularly her breasts which he felt were absolutely perfect as only a twenty year old's could be. He stopped reading as the thoughts of his tongue and lips moving over the sweet flesh invaded his thoughts.

He scrunched his eyes closed as she continued to stroke her damp hair. He summoned up every ounce of courage he had and pushed himself away from the chair. He couldn't do this again with Jane. It was either leave now or lose his mind over the allure of the beautiful girl sitting half naked beside him, a woman he had made passionate love to just barely weeks ago and one he felt he couldn't continue with.

He jumped up from the chair and looked hard at her and said in voice heavy with the tension in the air, "Jane, I'm going to get ready for dinner. Meet you downstairs in twenty, okay?"

Jane stopped brushing her hair and a look of concern and disappointment came over her face. She squeaked out a quiet, "okay." She watched as he hurriedly left the room. Never had she felt the desire for a man to take her as she had at that moment. As the shock of his sudden departure faded, she knew that she had to convince him that they could have a relationship after the summer was over.

****

Paul had a surprise for her in the morning. Checking the weather the night before, the forecast was for a beautiful west coast day, sunny and dry. Back in his room, he had looked up a friend, Geoff, from his Banff days, who was living in Squamish with his girlfriend Lisa. Geoff and Paul had done some major climbs on Yamnuska and other crags around the Bow Valley back in their day, not really so long ago. He connected up with his old climbing buddy and the two had chatted about their days in the mountains. Paul then asked if he would be interested in a climb tomorrow. Geoff had to decline, reluctantly, citing new job, but offered to let Paul use his gear and rope which Paul accepted. Paul planned to take Jane out climbing.

With the arrangements made to pick up the gear at Geoff's place in the morning, Paul became really pumped about taking her on a climb. Dinner was quick in the hotel as Paul told her they had to make a shopping trip to the 'toy store'. Jane was apprehensive, looking at the gleam in his eyes

After dinner at the hotel they walked over to the Mountain Equipment Coop to rent rock shoes as neither Geoff's nor Lisa's shoes would fit their feet. Paul was holding back information as he wanted it to be a surprise. When they got there they went to the rental area and he asked for shoes in their respective sizes.

"Paul, why are we renting rock shoes? You know of course, that I have spent exactly three nights in a climbing gym." Paul had a hard time not looking at her ass in the tight designer jeans she was wearing and the loose tangerine top she had worn to dinner. Her bum was right in his face as he tried on his own shoes.

"Don't worry friend, just think of it as a climbing gym with better lighting and less music. Same difference."

"And how big a cliff are we going to?"

"Its a surprise. Trust me, it will be memorable.

"Memorable, yeah, that's whats got me worried."

"Relax, you'll have fun."

Arriving back at the hotel he patted her on the bum and said goodnight, telling her that they had to be up early. Jane turned and pouted, not believing this was it for the night. She said to him as he was about to step into his room, "Hey, how come your not being much fun tonight?"

He hesitated at the door, before stepping in and said, "I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Trust me you wont forget what we are going to do."

Jane tried to sleep but the images of her hands on his back and hips and caressing his cock left her twisting and turning. Finally, she drifted off and the next thing she heard was a loud knocking on the door.

****

"Oh fuck!" Jane exclaimed as the first full view of Squamish Chief came into view. "Please tell me that we aren't going anywhere near that."

Paul smiled wickedly over at her and chuckled, "No worries, once you're on the route you'll hardly notice the height. Do you trust me to keep you safe?"

"Yes, but can you climb with a catatonic girl on the end of the rope?"

"Hey, You'll do just fine." Paul knew he was taking a chance with an untested partner on a multipitch route but his experiences with Jane in the kayak in rough seas and her stamina and determination during the forest fire experience convinced him that she could do it. Still, he borrowed the twin ropes from his buddy Geoff so they could descend the route it if proved too much for her.

On the third pitch Paul was starting to relax as Jane came up the small dihedral. She was panting and looking wild eyed under her helmet. "Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this. My shoulders are aching and my fingers are feeling cramped."

"Hey, just relax and look carefully for foot placements. Use your legs as much as possible. You're doing great Babe."

"I'm trying, I'm trying to use my feet more but I'm still mildly terrified. Wait, did you just call me 'Babe'?" Jane exclaimed as she neared the belay, grunting and groaning with the strain.

Paul was enjoying himself immensely. It had been some time since he had been on a long quality route and the climb he had chosen, called 'Europa' was the perfect choice for today. It was of moderate difficulty but elegant and the full height of the magnificent Stawamus Chief. And he was enjoying sharing the adventure with Jane. There was a moment when he watched Jane in her light tight yoga pants and her snug fitting baby blue tshirt move up the cliff with ever growing confidence and grace that the realization hit him hard in his head and his heart. This woman, somehow, someway had to be in his life. She was everything he wanted and never thought to find after Gillian passed. He made it his mission to make her his.

"I'll call you super slow Babe if you don't move your skinny ass up here faster."

"Whose skinny ass?" Jane grunted out while laying back on a small flake and moving her feet up to a big foot hold. Gasping she continued, "Just remember what skinny girl might be your boss one day."

"Yeah, and I'll spank her good if she gets out of line, boss or not."

"Don't get cocky big guy and by the way I want a huge massage after all this is over if we ever get down alive."

"Keep moving fast and I'll see what I can do, my sweet Babe and climbing partner." With that Jane climbing onto the small ledge, with a big grin on her face. She was both terrified and exhilarated at the same time and she loved the playfulness of the guy leading the route. Paul clipped her into the belay and began taking off the gear from her harness, preparing for the next pitch.

****

"How are you doing now? Still want that massage?" Paul asked asked as he helped her out of the car in the hotel underground garage. They had completed the long route and descended in time to have a burger with Geoff and Lisa late in the day. Jane had enjoyed meeting the other young couple and sharing her delight with them about surviving the day. Geoff complimented her on getting up the spectacular route as her first outdoor climb. Lisa, one of the best climbers in Squamish was equally enthusiastic about Jane's achievement. Jane, still buzzing from the high of a great climb, just smiled and enjoyed the attention

But now she was exhausted and aching. Paul, held her hand as they headed up to their rooms.

"I'm exhausted. I'm still buzzing from the route and my shoulders are killing me. I need that massage, badly."

"Jane, you were awesome. I'll take care of you."

Reaching her room he began to strip her. As he slipped her bra off she looked wide eyed at him. The man who had studiously ignored her in a small towel and walked out on her the night before was now taking all her clothes off. There was no hesitation on his part and she felt herself totally letting go into the moment. Finally, after pulling her panties down she was completely naked in front of him. He didn't bat an eye as he led her by the hand into the bathroom.

"Sitting her on the toilet he told her to pee which she did as he turned the shower on. Never had she done this in front of a man before. After a bit of hesitation she let go with the realization that she was under his control.

Jane got up and climbed into the shower as he stood there watching her get up off the toilet and step in.

The water was heavenly as it washed over her. She laughed and she threw her head back and basked in the sensation of the water flowing down her body. She now realized why climbers do what they do. Coming down to the real world with the buzz of the adventure still pulsing through her veins, every sense in her body was both exhausted and on high alert at the same time. Just being alive was a thrill. This is what they meant by 'type 2 fun', she thought: it felt so great to be alive that the event was fun in retrospect. This high could be addictive she now understood.

While the pleasure washed over her, literally and figuratively, she felt Paul's hands run up and down her side. She turned and leaned into him. He had quickly stripped and stepped into the shower with her. He was all business as he washed her thoroughly from the top of her head to her toes, Paul washed the woman with care and precision. She gasped as he opened her lower lips and gently washed her most private parts. She steadied herself with her hands on his shoulders as he carefully washed and rinsed her pussy. She sighed in disappointment as he turned her and proceeded to wash her ass and her anus. She was coming alive at his touch and she wanted more attention to her sex. But he was on a mission and pulling her out of the shower he began drying her with a big fluffy towel.

Leading Jane by the hand he laid her down on the bed. Once there he took another towel and wrapped her hair in it. He began her massage.

Paul hadn't said much nor exhibited much emotion beyond a tender touch as he prepped her for the massage, in the shower and after. Inside he was seething with want. Somewhere on the beautiful granite face he knew that he would do everything necessary to have this woman. He would never end it by himself. Only she would do that and he was willing to take the chance. He was about to convey his desire to her but also there was this need to control the impetuous, flirtatious young woman lying in front of him.

He began with a slow massage of her shoulders and upper back. While his hands worked slowly over her stretched and strained muscles he licked and nipped at the back of her neck. She moaned and squirmed in pleasure. Slowly his hands and tongue and lips moved down the beautiful curves of her lower back and hips. Her legs and arms were twitching at the pleasure she was receiving from his hands.

Reaching out an arm, she felt for his cock. She gasped, "Paul, please make love to me. I want you so bad."

Paul grabbed her arm and then the other arm and held it over her head, saying , "Shush. Don't move."

She groaned again and started to move her hand down again. This was met by a sharp smack on her bottom. "Ouch, what was that for?"

"For not listening and doing what your are told." His thoughts drifted back to all her teasing as he continued to work her ass cheeks in a firm massage. He alternated this with licks and nips on her delicious globes. He caressed them in awe at how perfect her body was. The sexiness that was Miss Robertson was magnified by his knowledge of her skill, intelligence and basic kindness. The slow massage of her body was driving him crazy but he wanted to be in full control of the moment and the woman's body. He desperately wanted to plunge his aching cock into her but he summoned all his patience and continued the slow assault on her senses.

He moved down to her toned and tanned thighs, massaging them firmly. He marvelled at how they could go from soft to tight and firm as she flexed her muscles. He also loved the mewls and sighs coming from the girl. Seeing her hands moving down he smacked her bum again.

"Ouch again. If I promise to be good will you fuck me?"

Spanking her lightly again he admonished, "And that one was for bad language."

"Hey I can't help it if you bring out the nasty girl in me." He responded with another smack on her bottom.

"Meany! What was that for?"

"Just for the fun of it?" he responded, now deeply massaging her calves.

"Fun for whom?"

"And this one is for teasing me on the plane," as his hand rang down on her reddening ass. She gasped at the force of the spank. "And this one is for teasing me when you took a shower. And this one is because I love your bum all warmed up." With that he straddled her thighs and ran his cock over her glowing ass cheeks. Leaning down he nipped at her neck and jaw. Turning her head she reached her lips out and met his. He bit her lower lip and ran his tongue over her mouth and tasted the end of her tongue. Laying his chest over top of her back he groaned at the feel of the lovely body under him. He also loved that it was Jane. Before turning her over he pulled her wet hair up completely off her back and savoured for a moment the taste of her graceful neck.

Rolling her over he effortlessly lifted her onto on top, her legs now straddling his hips. He reached up and held her face tightly and made her look into his eyes. "Jane, my Babe, I want you more than anything in the world. I will have you for as long as you want me. I can't help myself."

Her eyes went wide with shock at the honesty she saw in his eyes and in his voice. And then she threw her head back and laughed. "What's so funny?"

She continued to smile and squirmed her pussy over his rock hard cock. She giggled, "I thought you just liked spanking me. Will that stop if I stay with you?"

"Not a chance, you're still a brat."

She stuck her tongue out and giggled at him. "Okay, so I may have to stand up at work now and then. I can live with that."

He was groaning as she continued to slip and slide up his member. "Jane, put me inside please," he gasped. Not sure why he was giving back some control she wasn't arguing as she held him firmly and ever so slowly sunk down on his cock. Never had it felt this good. Every thing that had happened in the last few days was leading them to this incredible feeling of being joined by his manhood. Jane gave out a cry as she arched her back and threw her head back as the feeling of him inside her again was beyond wonderful.

She leaned down and lowered her breasts into his waiting mouth. He grabbed her upper arms as he sucked each nipple in, alternating between the two, nipping at each just to hear her squeal in pleasure. He grabbed one boob in both hands and squeezed and tried to take the full breast into his mouth. Jane was just a bit too big to fit it all in but the reaction from her was to cry out and grind down hard on his pubic bone.

At that Paul flipped her over and held her hands above her head again. As he slowly stroked in and out he nuzzled his nose through her luxurious hair, lost in the scent and softness of Jane.

And then, all he could do was wrap his arms around her as his lust to possess this woman made him hold her as tightly as possible, her lovely long legs wrapped around his thighs. Her hands were grasping his back, her nails dragging across his muscles as she clung on to the thrusting man.

He wanted to slow this down but his need to make her his again drove him harder. He couldn't believe how good, how right it felt for her body to be so tightly pressed in to his, the glorious feeling of his manhood buried inside her. One hand held her around her back as the other pressed her beautiful rear up into his thrusts.

Jane came first just before Paul shouted out into the room, the bliss rolling over them.

After some time of just stilling in their movements, both entwined together, Jane's legs fell to the bed as she sighed her contentment. Paul slowly pulled out and laid on his side pulling her head onto his chest. Her leg fell over his as he pulled her tight.

Gently stroking her hair, he thought of the things he wanted to say about their future, how he would wait for her, how they would savour every moment she could spare away from school. And then he sensed her gentle breaths as she slipped into a deep sleep at his side.

****

As the seat belt light went off, she unbuckled and reached over to whisper in his ear, "Just so you know, Aunty Jane is coming home every weekend to fuck your brains out. You better be ready for a very horny girl after a week of boring school." With that she licked his ear and bit his earlobe.

He turned to her and looked deeply into her eyes and said, brushing her lips with his, "As an ancient twenty eight year old I promise to do my best and, by the way, I have plans for you."

"Does that include me being totally naked?"

He nuzzled into her neck, ignoring the looks of passengers around them who were trying to discreetly hide their interest in the cuddling going on between the two. "I would love you climbing in the nude but I think they have laws against that, so no, unfortunately, you will have to be clothed."

"Oh god, more rock climbing. I'll do it if we can we fuck after?"

"To your gorgeous heart's content my little brat." he laughed, envisioning a life of adventure unfolding in their future, himself, Zoe, Beatrice and the incredible woman brushing her lips over his. Somehow this was going to work out.

****

Thanks for reading this far and please vote and comment. At some point in the future I will write an epilogue but for now I will leave the story to work on Laura's Choice.