All Comments on 'A Summer Seduction'

by LiberalArts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Belongs in non-consent

Just what the world needs - more aggressive lesbians who can only get lovers by deceiving and seducing them.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Story Problems

Maybe run your writing by someone more familiar with women and our motivations next time? "Rubbing" and "aggressively fingering" a crying straight girl while "slobbering" on her face doesn't magically realign her sexuality. Even if she somehow physically enjoyed the "touching" that was done to her while held down and struggling, I cannot imagine the mental adjustment required to then partake enthusiastically in sex with an individual who lured and raped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obviously written by a man

Just what any woman needs to get her motor running: a good, hard fingerblast. Yeah, that'll change her mind but quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
False advertising.

The rape angle ruined this. The story should have been about seduction -- "Travis" talking Brooke around, convincing her that the emotional connection from the online talks was more important than the plumbing, coaxing her into trying one step at a time to see if she liked it.

If you want the force angle, you should either have established beforehand that Brooke had rape fantasies (which still aren't likely to translate into enjoying really being raped, but at least it offers SOME excuse for us to suspend disbelief) or give up any pretense of realism by going the mind control angle and saying some sort of external force is acting on Brooke, or on both women -- a fungal growth on the farm that triggers aggressive lesbian behavior, for instance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seduction -not

It's actually not a bad story, but one of the other comments, not written by a female. I'm a guy and I can appreciate the forcing bit, but two girls together irrespective of age (in real life) would be amazing sensual if this setup actually happened. I can see 3 or 4 more chapters focused on the realisation it was a woman and then the seduction would be seriously delicious...... My comments are for what it's worth, I am yet to submit one of my many unfinished works, so the fact you got it done and down is great. Thanks !

imready2imready2over 9 years ago
Right track

really enjoyed the idea, but had to agree with some of the other comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous