All Comments on 'A Summer Seduction'

by nitegazer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Good Story

But: I liked the way the absent husband was immediately portrayed as a neglectful creature. You didn't say whether he was away working, or had left for some other reason. In the woman's mind, she had to rationalize that he was cheating on her before she'd give herself to this kid.

I suspect she would have soon fucked about any man that had came in contact with her. If she felt like this about her absent husband, why not just divorce him and go be with her young stud. She must have been on the pill, or just not give a shit if she got pregnant or not, as she let the young raging hormones of a teenaged boy cum into her with complete disregard for the consequences.

The story ended to abruptly. Did this affair continue? For how long? etc. Did the husband find out? Did the husband and wife stay together? Did he continue to fuck her all the while he went to college? When he came home on breaks from school? Usually, a situation like this one ends up where the woman usually cannot fuck more than one man at a time, and usually that one is her lover, and not her husband.

Wish you would have given us another chapter or two, but thanks for the story. It was good, and written well.

Gary

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
This needs a continuation......BADLY

Yes, he needs to return...after Supper/Dinner. And fuck her again, and again and again, teasing her into ultimate pleasure so that she is so hot she can barely stand it, with her juices flowing and his cum meeting them. She is definitely in love with him, altho she is married to another, and he is willing to give her anything and everything, including his baby which she would surely want from having been fucked so well and falling in love with him. Husband does not need to know that the baby is not his, so you can continue fucking her even after the baby is born, to produce yet more babies. She has about 15 years left to produce babies, and she is so in love with him that she allows him to impregnate her over and over and over again, regardless of kids she has already had, or her husband has had in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NEEDS Part # 2 ........

Great start, now lets see a part 2-3-4-5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Woman of character

Well written technically - but did you ever reflect on the extra-ordinary arrogance that undelies this story - that only he, "superfuck" was capable of giving this thingwoman what she wants .An attractive woman with a mind of her own is capable of remaining celibate for years - if she chooses - if you grant her a mind of her own. Seduction, -I don't think so: your hero is a pawing, mauling, groper at best. Some serious work on character development is needed otherwise the action is just housewife porn star doing her usual routine.Incidentally you could omit the whole of the first 6 paragraphs without any detriment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best

A well written story that must have a sequel.

So believable as it's written with a great deal of descriptive thought.

One of the best I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it

more plz. it good

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good...but felt rushed at times...

I hope you write a flashback story of how he was seduced

by the older woman. Anyways, will look forward to the next

story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mature? Seduction?

I gave up after about 6 paragraphs primarily because I don't like stories about teen age thugs who maul neighborhood women. What you call seduction I call assault and attempted rape.Too bad she didn't call police at paragraph 7 or 8 and have him arrested for attempted rape. Maybe he doesn't understand "NO" 60 year old George

AsgardAsgardover 19 years ago
Not politically correct, so what?

A very hot, hot story!!!

But can't you write about seduction without being accused of rape etc.? The "Anonymous" from the USA apparently shouldn't be reading erotic stories as he according to his "political correctness" this story and I would believe many more are degrading us.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Hatred of Women Objectively Speaking

Woman object.Man(thing)rapes woman.Man hero .Woman degraded.It ain't erotic mate.It's about hatred of women and their punishment. 25 for spelling & grammar 0 for content.You can do better I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot, hot, hot and Wet, wet , wet!!

Chapter 2 please!

nitegazernitegazerover 19 years agoAuthor
???

Dear Readers,

I am always puzzled by people who read about seduction and call it rape, and although I have written several forced sex stories (a peculiar fantasy of mine) this is not one.

I was seduced by the boy next door (although I embelished the actual encounter a little) when I was young and it is very pleasant memory that I visit everyonce in a while. I did leave my husband of that time who was an abusive cheating alchoholic and the boy wasn't a thug, just a charming horney kid.

I myself seduced an older man when I was 18, (much to his chagrin) and then in turn I was seduced by Ryan, (much to mine) and he was honorable about keeping his mouth shut and not causing problems for me in an already problematic marriage...

Sorry if you were offended by the slight bondage aspect, but this is definately not rape...it is about teanage obsession, fantasy and seduction, about which I have personal knowledge and experience.

Oh and at the time this story occured, Aids was unknown and not an issue, so yes unprotected sex which is much better in a fantasy story, kind of stops the movement of a seduction to say, "oh, wait till I put this condom on..."

Thank you for all your feedback I love hearing the comments and will consider a sequal...

As always for your pleasure

the Nitegazer

Kay-DeeKay-Deeover 19 years ago
Great!

I thought it was a great story. I think some of the comments have missed the point. Most enjoyable, at least for this 41 year old woman!

manlycactusmanlycactusover 19 years ago
A Superb Account

A superb account, well written.

You held my passionate interest with every word.

As for the PC conformists who grasp nothing

of love or desire .. may they toast in

Yahoo Politics Chat hell ! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

very hot, but a little close to rape, more though if not as forceful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, here is part two

Have him go home and seduce his mom.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
too Bad

Too bad she didn't get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good...but could use more time

I thought the idea and plot had great potential, and the sex scene was good, but you could have built it up a little more and gotten to know the characters better. With more time and work, this could be a masterpiece. It's definitely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So bad?

It WAS seduction - he persuaded her, not forced her, and she gave in to her lusts. I loved it - and want more!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stirs Memories

This is a lovely story for me, because it brings back memories of my incredible experiences with "my Julie". The description, her sounds, her words, her passion, her feelings were the same. I enjoy replaying our encounters in my mind and think of her often. Thank you for rekindling my memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh my gosh

I don't even know what to do with myself. When is the book coming out?

manfromvenusmanfromvenusabout 17 years ago
so Glad I found you

I shall read all of your stories.

Tremendous writing.

Steve

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Loved the story

I hope to read more your story was incredible I loved reading every word Ryan could charm a rattle snake he is good I shure hope you write more chapters.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

P_VP_Valmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

Another Winner Nitegazer!

I guess I have my reading homework figured out for the weekend. I love your tales of seduction and lovemaking.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Bred, in love...

Inasmuch as she did not want at first for him to fuck her and then when he did fuck her she got so horny for him and wanting him more, perhaps you can continue this story with her developing a need to have his baby as well, which would make this story just that more erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot....

As a 49 year old woman, i would only wish he lived next door..... wow.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bon appetit

Utterly exquisite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous