A Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it will. We will be together and you'll have a good time."

"Ok. I'll tell you what. I'll go and get everyone fucked up and if it's a downer for me, I'll go and you can stay. No hard feelings."

She giggled again, "OK"

So we went over at 8 and got the business portion done. All the girls were really funny and in a really fun mood. And most of the girls were actually quite good looking. Everyone ate their mushrooms, including me, and the girls all sat around with their beers, passing joints, which is exactly what I expected. But their focus of conversation was on me which I couldn't escape and in hind sight now understand was them stroking my ego.

As they all sat around slowly getting off on the shrooms, Patty at my side, a few of the girls got up and left the room. In about 5 minutes those 4 girls came back and they had changed into some pretty sexy lingerie.

The second they walked in I realized everything was on display and they all sat down giggling and looking at me. Now, I get hard looking at paint dry and started getting pretty hard.

2 more girls got up and left and Patty kept trying to draw my attention to her engaging me in conversation and touching me.

Then, those 2 girls reappeared in their see through shorty night ware and now I wasn't sure what was going on, on top of being pretty high. by then.

Patty stood and stripped off her top and pants to reveal she was also wearing some sort of sexy underclothes I had never seen before.

"I told you I'd make it worth your while" Patty said smiling pulling my shirt over my head.

"Oh God, I love his hairy chest!" Someone said.

And the next thing I know, Patty said, "Why don't you stand up Jim."

"I'm comfortable. Thanks."

"What's the matter, are you afraid we will all see your hard on?"

Without a beat, "No, I was just afraid I would excite you all too much."

Giggles all around

Now, from my perspective whether they knew it or not, I completely did not mind being stripped in a room full of girls. Not to mention we all got the giggles and I absolutely could not control myself I was laughing so hard from the mushrooms.

"Common Lover Boy, Let's see that beautiful cock of yours" Patty said as she started pulling my pants off as I stood up.

"All the girls were watching and giggling. And when my cock sprung free, there was a collective sigh.

All the girls got quiet and Cindy said, "You can't ever tell our boyfriends about this."

"No, I would never." Like I would invite that wrath I thought?

Patty pushed me over and said, "I'm going to fuck you last."

"Wait, What?"

The next thing I knew, Cindy was dropping her pussy on my mouth as some other girl was taking my cock and putting it into herself. ALL the girls were in such a state, I was feeling like the whole thing was other world. They were all stripping.

Cindy came on my mouth and was replaced by another girl. I really couldn't move. Who would want to. I started building and Patty grabbed my cock "Squeeze" she said, and squeezed hard as the girl impaled on me came. She grunted a few times and rolled off lying next to me.

Anther girl mounted me and I have no idea who it was because of the girl on my face who shuttered "Oh my God, I love fucking your face."

The girl fucking me was so tight it made me start to build again. My balls were aching a bit.

As the girl pounding my mouth was cumming, I remember my mouth actually feeling a little numb. She came violently.

It was a mindless spaced out merry go round with me being the pony ride.

The girl now on my cock was fucking me so fast and her pussy was so tight, I started to cum and it was too late to stop. She sensed it, pulled off of me and I squirted all over.

They all giggled and rubbed it into my chest and stomach and someone said, " This won't do, we have to get him hard again." Meanwhile, my mouth was given a brief break.

Then this one girl who had a very pretty face but was a little chubby with big tits, crawled next to me and lowered her mouth on my cock. With one hand encouraging my member and balls, I can recall the sensation of lips deep around the base of my cock and then her tongue dancing around my head and over again. I was hard again instantly. No rest for the weary.

She then climbed on my cock and I can only remember thinking, well, I guess she deserves it. It actually hurt a little but it was a good kind of pain.

Yet another girl sitting on my face. And said "Suck me baby" and really started pounding my face with a vengeance.

I was on another planet and had no idea how many girls used either my mouth or my cock. Nor did I care. I can remember having a hard time breathing at moments forgetting to lift girls off my face for a breath of air. When I'd get a break, I felt like I had just sprinted gasping air.

Kind of out of it, I came back to earth with Patty saying "My turn."

And she climbing on. Patty lowered herself on my cock and i could see the room for the first time that night with no on my face. Everything and everyone was glowing. All the girls were laying around starring into space with legs spread open touching themselves watching me and Patty.

Patty began rocking on my cock moving her pelvis forward and back so that with each outward motion her pussy pulled my cock like a farmer pulling a cow's teat. She would then roll forward moving her pelvis in the opposite direction slowly taking my cock back in. The feeling was incredible. I became fixated on my cock in her because it felt like it was getting bigger with each pull.

She was fucking me like this for a long time...slowly.

I'm hallucinating believing I am getting bigger and bigger as her moans get louder and louder. She's screaming and changes her rhythm now like a jack rabbit. The sight of her completely unbridled orgasm and her beautiful little body on top of me could only be described as ecstasy. I couldn't cum and just closed my eyes. I could feel my balls pulsing and my cock now felt like a log between my legs. Patty rolls off and collapses on the floor. I look down and I was definitely hallucinating because my cock looked like a cartoon it seemed so big.

I heard Patty say "All yours girls"

And I got mounted again. The blond on me was Cindy who I knew. I couldn't believe this incredibly beautiful woman was fucking me. Her naked body fucking me got me so hot I thought I was cumming but I wasn't. Or maybe I did and nothing came out. My cock and balls were aching and I was going in and out seeing different girls bouncing up and down on me. This overwhelming feeling of physical pleasure in my loins was so constant and heightened from the shrooms, it felt like some light switch had turned on. It was constant. I was delirious.

I woke up the next morning naked in the same place I was the night before, on my back on the floor. My ass was cold and asleep but I remember feeling like I had been hit in the face with a pie. I ran my hand over my face but there was nothing there except some dried kitten juice. Gross now to think about. Looking around, most all the girls were passed out still nude. The room stunk like sex.

My mouth felt like dog shit so I got up, walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

Didn't care if anyone saw me. Didn't care where Patty was. Didn't care about anything except getting under that water.  

The moment that water hit my face and ran down my body, the burning pain in my cock was there. I stepped back from the water and saw my poor Charlie was chaffed to bleeding. The water caused incredible burning pain from probably washing off some of my bodies attempt to start healing overnight. What a mess.

I stuck my face under and washed out my mouth and head. I found a bar of soap so i slowly and carefully got my body clean under the water, despite the pain.

It was early.

I headed down to Patty's room and I remember how much my cock hurt. I actually had to walk a little wide legged to avoid my cock touching my legs from the pain. Some girl who was not at the party stopped short in the hallway when she saw me and gasped as I walked by naked. I ignored her. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep with a towel between my legs and slept until that night.

My life's path took me in another direction and at the end of the semester, I knew Patty and I would no longer be together. But the times we had and the experiences we shared were magical.

12