A Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon I saw a text come over from Heather.

"hey, was wondering if you could help me do lawn work on Monday"

"um, idk maybe we shouldn't be trying this any more"

"no i really need help. Jason is off to camp and this weekend will be busy because Dan's home"

Dan home? Oh right, it's Saturday. He's back. Of course, they would want to spend time together. I bet he can't wait to fuck his hot wife when he comes back into town.

"um, ok"

"thx ur the best"

"sure thing mrs j"

"4:30 ok? and call me heather"

"k heather cu then"

At work later that afternoon, I found I couldn't keep my thoughts off of Heather. When I should be thinking of Nicole or even Susie, I was thinking how lucky Dan was to be fucking Heather this weekend and getting a bit jealous. What the hell was my problem? Of course a married couple is going to have sex. But it did seem like maybe their marriage was strained. Well, it's none of my business. My thinking they were having problems was just a stupid thought to bolster my fantasies of Heather. Man, I gotta get it together.

"Um. Hello," my customer said, waving her hands in front of my face. "I asked if you thought the pale blue paint was the best for my shed."

"Oh. Sorry. Right, yes. Pale blue is fine." It wasn't. It was a bad color, but I sold it anyway.

On Sunday, my parents wanted to make it a family day, so we went to the lake. I would like to say that I went the whole day not thinking about Heather, Nicole, or Susie, but that would be a lie. Still, I decided to give up fantasizing about Heather. Hell I got Nicole if I needed sex anyway.

Come Monday at work and I was a bit more focused than on Saturday. On the drive home, I started talking to myself, "Ok, Ben, you can do this. Just helping a neighbor with their lawn. No big deal. Just work hard, be nice, and earn a few bucks. Nothing else."

I got over there on time and knocked on the door. Heather answered it in a pair of cargo shorts and t-shirt. Thankfully she wasn't looking overly sexy.

"I'm going to work on pulling some weeds while you mow, okay. And in case you're worried about it, Jocelyn isn't even here; she's at work."

"Oh," is the only answer I came up with.

We set to work and I was doing nice and fine until I made a turn right as Heather was bending over. Even with cargo shorts on, her ass looked great. I averted my eyes and kept pushing the mower. I finished and put the lawn mower away in the shed.

"Come on inside and I'll get your money, Ben," Heather stated.

I followed her inside and she said, "I'm going to get a cold drink. You want one?"

"No. I think I should probably get back home. I, uh, well, maybe my mom is looking for me."

"I'm sure she can spare you a little longer," Heather remarked. "Come on, it's really hot out."

I relented and followed her into the kitchen.

"I'm having a wine cooler," she says. "Want one or a beer? I know you're not 21, but one would be fine. Dan has got some nice beer in the fridge."

"I wouldn't want to take any of his beers."

"Nonsense. That bastard...I mean he won't mind."

Again I relented and in a minute I was sitting in the living room having alcoholic drinks with the neighbor whom I had fantasized about who's old enough to be my mom. Just what was my problem? Well I knew the answer to that one and it's right next to the cold beer bottle I'm holding in my lap.

"Thanks for helping, Ben. I really appreciate you. I just don't get much help around here. I mean, you know what Jocelyn is like and Jason isn't much better and Dan, well, he ain't ever here and when he's here, he's hardly here, you know what I mean?"

"Oh, um, sorry they aren't helping."

"No I should be sorry. I shouldn't be dumping on you." She took a long drink from her wine cooler and continued, "It's just, well, I fucking work hard at my nursing job and then I'm expected to do everything around the house too. Well, I'll tell you, Ben, I can't take it much more. I mean, what about me? Who's helping me? Caring for me? No one, that's who." She started to tear up and then jumped up from the couch, "Fuck, I'm sorry."

She came back in a minute with a fresh wine cooler and sat back down. "Sorry, Ben. So, tell me what's been happening with you."

"Not much to tell really. Just working and stuff. I guess I did go to a fun party the other night with a high school buddy."

"Nice. Damn, I remember those days. Working, but still having enough energy to party come Friday night. Me and my girlfriends used to have a lot of fun." Maybe it was the wine but I thought I saw a slight blush.

"I'm really sorry about your family and all. Can I be real honest with Mrs. John...I mean Heather? Well, I'm surprised Jocelyn is your daughter. You are so cool and sweet and she's, well, she's not."

"You can say it, Ben. She's a bitch. I know. I keep thinking it's a phase, but I just don't know anymore. I really need her to move out soon."

"I hear you I guess. Do you think she will?"

"I know she has thought of moving in with Rick. Initially I was completely against that idea, but, now, I don't care. I just need some sanity at home. Not that she's the only problem."

"Oh?" I said, eyebrow raised.

"Damn, there I go again. I shouldn't be spouting off like this."

I touched her on her hand, "It's okay. Sometimes, you just need to get things off your chest."

"I don't want to put you off of marriage or anything, but it really sucks a lot of the time. I just don't know if mine is going to make it much longer." She took two big swigs of her wine cooler, nearly emptying her second bottle. "Fucking Dan. He's gone all the time. And he comes back late Friday nights and wants to do nothing but sleep. Saturday night I make him a nice dinner and he likes it, of course. After I clean up for dinner, I put on some sexy lingerie and wait in bed for him. It takes him forever because he's 'working' in his study. When he finally does come in, I try to seduce him, but he says, 'Sorry babe, I'm just so tired. I just want to sleep.'"

"Shit," was all I could manage to say. What a stupid moron, though, was my actual thought.

"When he left this morning, I was actually glad. It removes a lot of tension from the house. I mean, he doesn't even want to look at me. I get it, I'm not young and sexy anymore. Things are, shall we say, sagging. Still..."

I took her hand in mine, "Heather, don't sell yourself short. You are very nice looking."

"'Very nice looking'," she repeats. "Like for an old mom, right? Ben, I don't want to brag, but when I was your age I could get any guy I wanted at any time. And now I'm this." She looks down at herself in disgust.

"Don't say that Mrs., uh, Heather. You are still so, so beautiful. I mean, I've noticed." Shit, I've stepped in it now.

She cheered up a bit, "You have?"

"Um, well, yeah. Kind of. I mean, I'm trying not to be a creep or anything."

Her face is quite flush now, "Ben, when we had our tumble down my attic stairs the other week, I'll admit your strong young hands felt great on my tits. Did you, um..." and then her voice trails off.

"Yeah. I noticed. Look, Heather, I'm younger and you are older, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate an attractive woman. Or be attracted to her."

"So, you're attracted to me?"

Fuck, I've done it now. I've backed myself into a corner.

"Look, Heath...Mrs. Johnson, maybe I should get going," and I started to stand up.

"No, don't go," she grabbed my hand to stop me. Fuck I wanted to take her right there on the couch so badly. But I didn't want to be the one that fucks up her marriage, so I tried to pull away.

"I know he's cheating on me," she sobbed.

"Fuck. That bastard. You sure?"

"Yeah, I found evidence from his sales trips. Please stay, Ben. This is the best talk I have had with someone in a long time." She cried more, "And I just need it, you know?"

The urge to hold her and make her feel better was too strong and I sat back down on the couch and wrapped her in a tight hug. We just held each other for almost a minute. I finally eased up and moved back. She immediately moved in and kissed me. I recoiled back, still fighting my primal urges.

"Shit. I'm sorry Ben, I shouldn't have done that. Maybe I misread the signs. I'm so fucking stupid. Why would a young handsome guy like you want an old thing like me?"

"It's not that. I want you. Oh man, I want you. But our families. And you're married."

"To an absent, cheating husband."

"Yeah, I know, but, still, if we were found out, it would end your marriage for sure and I'm not sure my parents would be too happy."

"My marriage is already over I think. But, you're right, Ben. It wouldn't be fair to you. Besides, I'm sure you wouldn't actually want a tired old woman like me."

I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "Don't say that, Heather. You're not a tired old woman. You're a sweet, sexy woman who is going through some tough times. "

She perked up, "You think I'm sexy?"

I was surprised that the word "sexy" had rolled out of my mouth, but it was true. "Well, yeah. I do. Cause you are."

"Nobody has called me sexy in over a decade," she explained and her eyes dilated a bit.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be with her so, so bad, but I knew I shouldn't do it, even if she was neglected by her husband. We sat there in silence.

Finally, she said, "I'm so sorry that I assumed too much. I'm sad and lonely and drunk. I'm so sorry, Ben." She got up from the couch and started to walk away. "I'm going to take a shower for about an hour and half before crying myself to sleep. Again, I'm so sorry, Ben. Can you see yourself out?"

"Sure," I said as I watched the hurting, lovely woman leave the room and start up the stairs. I should have already left, but I sat on the couch contemplating the situation for almost five minutes. Decision made, I got up off the couch and instead of turning right to the front door, I turned left and slowly went up the stairs. The carpet covered my footsteps so I entered the bathroom without her noticing. Much like in my fantasy, the glass to the shower is fogged up so I don't think she saw me. I stripped off all my clothes and opened the shower door.

She turned as I closed the door behind me. "Ben, you're here?"

"Yes, I'm here."

She tried to cover herself, but I grabbed her hands and threw them around my neck as I moved in and kissed her hard.

"Oh, Ben," she whispered. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, if you want me."

"Yes," was all I heard from her before covering her mouth again with a wet, hot kiss, letting my hands fall to her curvy waist. Her nice round ass felt great as my soapy hands glided up and down it. I was approaching full hardness while caressing this 40-something hot nurse when my hands found their way to her sudsy C-cup breasts as we continued to explore each others mouths.

I pushed her to the corner of the shower so that the water isn't hitting us directly and got on my knees. I kissed my way down her stomach to her trim, but hairy pussy. She held her lips open for me and I dove in.

"Oh, yes, Ben, yes," she moaned as I licked her pussy and clit. She ran her wet fingers through my hair as I bombarded her neglected pussy.

She propped one leg onto the sideboard of the shower and jammed my face onto her love hole. Soon, she was moaning and convulsing on my face while she had a glorious orgasm.

"Thanks, I needed that," was all she said once her orgasm subsided. Turning off the water she said, "Come on. Let's go to my bed."

We hastily dried off and got on her bed. She knelt beside me and took my still hard cock in her mouth. After a minute or two of pretty decent head, she says, "Ben, I want it in me." Fuck, that almost made me cum right then and there.

She laid on her back. I looked down at this tasty delight before me, but remembered I didn't have any condoms with me. "Uh, Heather, I don't have any condoms."

"Don't worry about it. I'm on the pill."

I smiled and slid my cock into her waiting pussy, burying it to the hilt quickly. Fucking her was amazing. Better than Nicole or Susie. Not because Heather is hotter, but because I really cared about her. Still Heather is pretty fucking hot and watching her C-cup tits floating back and forth as I fuck her was quite the sight. Witnessing the pure joy in her eyes as someone paid attention to her in the bedroom for the first time in what was probably forever, I felt a mixture of pure lust and pride.

Sensing I was close, she whispered, "Pull it out and cum on my tits."

I obliged and soon I emptied my balls onto her amazing mommy tits before collapsing beside her on the bed. I was asleep within two minutes. I woke up 30 minutes later to find her cuddled up next to me.

Pulling myself from under her body, I kissed her on the cheek.

She roused herself from her sleep. "Ben?"

"Yeah. I better go."

She dreamily looked up at me. "What are we going to do now, Ben?"

"I don't know."

"I don't either. But can you stay a bit longer?"

Neither of us wanted to talk about it, so, after another 30 minutes of mostly silent cuddling and an awkward goodbye, I went home.

-------------------------

Chapter 7 - An Agreement

It was indeed awkward and I could tell Heather was avoiding me. I mean, I get it, she's married, though obviously not happily, but she's a good woman and was probably feeling bad about what happened. However, I couldn't get her out of my mind. It was definitely the best sex I had in my young life I guess because it was more like making love than fucking. I really liked just being with her. I vowed to see her again.

I didn't get a single text from her the next day. She probably just wanted to forget about what happened. I wanted that too. Or did I? If it was true, however, why were my thoughts constantly bombarded with visions of her sweet smile or curvy hips or full breasts?

After I waited a day, I texted Heather a few times over the next few days. No response.

Was I being a dick to want to still pursue this? I mean, she wanted me. At the time, she needed me. But, fuck, what did I just do to her marriage? She probably regrets the whole thing. Plus I'm not even twenty yet. What the hell was I doing?

The next few days were confusing to say the least. Finally I decided to go over there and talk to her about it.

I was pretty sure both Jason and Jocelyn were out the next day when I got home from work. I didn't even go into my house, going straight from my car to her front door. I knocked. And knocked. It took a while and then the door opened just a sliver.

"Hi, Ben," she said quietly.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know if that is such a good idea."

"Come on, Heather, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we were together. I just want to talk."

"Ben, I think we should just say it was a good time and forget about each other."

"I don't know if I can do that, Heather. Let me in, please."

"Okay," she was clearly reticent, but she slowly opened the door. She was just wearing some jean shorts and a white tank, but damn she looked good.

"Heather, I've been thinking about you constantly," I started.

"Ben, stop. We can't continue. I mean, I'm not going to lie. The other day was wonderful and I really needed it. But...but...we shouldn't continue. I'm old enough to be your mom. I can't, you know, be involved with you seriously."

"I know, Heather. I know it will be bad for you and maybe even for me. But I can't stop thinking about you." I was already excited just being with her; I could feel a bulge growing in my shorts. Is this what love feels like? Probably not, but I didn't know what the hell to do with the feelings I was having.

"Oh, Ben. I don't know what to do."

"I do." I moved close to her and, cupping her face in my hand, I said in barely over a whisper, "You're right. We shouldn't be doing this. I should just be going."

I kissed her gently on the lips.

"I'll just leave."

I trailed down to her neck and kissed her a little harder there.

"I'll just walk out that door and never come back."

Her breathing was thickening and she arched her back. I grabbed one of her sizable breasts and attacked her earlobe.

Then, in a quiet whisper, "Goodbye, Heather." I slid my other hand down to her crotch and started rubbing her through her jean shorts.

"Dammit, Ben, this is not fair," she hummed as she kissed me back.

Our lips sought each others for the solace we knew it would bring. If I felt any guilt for pushing her to have sex with me again, I moved that into the back of my mind and concentrated on the beauty before me. My hands explored her body anew as I continued to test, taste, and savor her body.

She worked my shorts over my hardened cock expertly and then pushed me down into a sitting position on her couch. She got in between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She started sucking slowly, taking her time. She was good at it too, using the right amount of hand twisting to go with her sucking.

She cupped my balls as she continued to bob her head up and down on my shaft. Fuck, it was a hot view from where I sat.

"Ben." She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes. "If you cum in just a minute, can you do it again after a while?"

I wasn't sure that I could, but I knew I would sure as hell try, so I nodded.

She instantly deep throated my cock to its base. Fuck, I almost blew right then. Her blowjob intensity was now up to 10 and I only lasted another 2 minutes.

"Fuck, baby, I'm cumming."

She pulled her mouth off and jerked me the last few seconds before streams of hot cum were hitting my chest and stomach. She started licking the cum that was coming down the front of my cock.

"Mmmmm, it's so good, Ben."

I had to agree. It was the best blowjob I'd ever had.

She stood up and started to take off her jean shorts. I stood up to assist. Man, this lady's curves! She was probably 5 foot 6 inches and had appropriate mom weight on her in her thighs and belly, but, fuck, her body turned me on.

"Heather, you have a gorgeous body," I said I finished sliding her clearly wet black panties off of her and taking a firm hold of gloriously large ass.

"Um, thanks." You could tell she was embarrassed by the praise. Fuck, did her idiot of a husband never compliment her?

I stepped back a few feet and asked, "Please take off your top for me."

Again, she looked embarrassed. "I can help if you like, but I want to take in the full beauty of your body if you don't mind."

She blushed, but grabbed at her tank, pulling it over her head. Fuck her tits looked great in her bra that was barely containing her cleavage.

"Holy fuck, Heather, you are amazing."

I helped with the bra and soon this beautiful, busty 40-something neglected woman was on full display for me.

"Sit back," I said as I pushed her back to the couch and assumed a similar position to what she had just been in. I dove into her wet pussy like I was trying to get every last bit of watermelon off its rind. She grabbed my hair and writhed as I probed her sweet, forlorn pussy.

It was hard to say if it was one minute or twenty as I was lost in my work, but at some point her breathing quickened. At almost a whisper, she said, "Oh, gawd, yes. Right there."

"Ben, yes. Oh, Ben."

When I looked up, her eyes were closed and she had an intense look on her face.

"Oh, fuck, Ben. Yessssssssssss."

She writhed and wriggled her hips as her intense orgasm took over her body. It was long and violent and she was loving every second of it. Finally, it subsided and she opened her eyes. It was pretty much the hottest thing I had seen in my life.

"Wow, Heather. That seemed more intense than the last time."

"I think it was. You just know how to take care of me, Ben."

I smiled.

She looked down at my cock, which had gotten pretty hard during our cunnilingus.