A Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I felt almost 100%. I felt good enough to go to work that day at least. While at work, I got a text from Heather checking up on me. A silly thought enters my mind, "She's been thinking of me too!"

I told her I was fine (she didn't know about the huge smile that was on my face while I was texting her). That morning, I had thought about lying to her about how I felt just so I could see her, but that felt childish. She wouldn't be interested in me anyway, right? And I shouldn't be pursuing her. I mean, my fantasy was great and all, but I didn't really want to get with Mrs. Johnson. Did I?

It was obvious that our plan for me to attract Jocelyn had failed. I was disappointed in that, but at this point it was really only because that gave me an excuse to interact with Heather. Could I come up with some reason for us to do more than just wave on the way in or out of the house?

The rest of my day at the hardware store was uneventful and my thoughts drifted back to Heather on my ride home. I knew obsessing over her wasn't going to be good for me in the long run, so I determined to cool it on that front.

I decided to hit up my friend Paul.

"hey man. What's up brother?"

"ben? u back?"

"yeah got back last week"

"last week? and im just hearing from u now?"

"sorry bro jumped right to work at hw store"

"well damn we got to get together. i know a good party we could hit up tomorrow"

"awesome thats just what i need"

That will be good I thought to myself. Clear my mind of Jocelyn AND Heather. Hopefully hook up with an age appropriate girl who actually wants to be with me.

-------------------------

Chapter 5 - Party

Friday at 7PM, I was staring at myself in the mirror. I have a nice pair of black jeans on and a t-shirt on that shows my muscle definition well.

"Well, Jocelyn," I said to the good looking guy in the mirror, "You just don't know what you are missing."

I reached Paul's at 8PM and he's got our pre-game setup ready: 2 beers and a bong. Between swigs of beer and hits on the bong, we catch up. Paul didn't head off to college like a lot of us, but he was doing alright for himself. His dad owns a propane company and he went to work for him.

"Yeah," Paul explained. "It's hard work, but the money is good. I'm making $22 an hour, so I got plenty of money to spend on the ladies."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned. "And just what ladies would this be?"

"Well, a few randos that I hooked up with at parties, but you remember Susie from high school?"

"Susie Walters? The one with the fucking huge tits?" I spit out.

With a shit eating grin on his face, he bragged, "Oh yeah, that Susie. And let me tell you something, Ben, they look even better when they're bouncing up and down in front of my face when she's riding me!"

"You fucking dog, you. Susie Walters? Fuck man, I didn't think you had it in you."

"Yeah, well, neither of us went off to college, so I ran into her at Walmart one day. All the high school bullshit like what clique you were in or whatever just didn't seem to matter anymore and we were chatting nicely. So I went for it and I asked her out. A nice dinner and a movie. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she grabbed my hand during the movie and put it on her leg. By the time the movie was over, I was horny as fuck and an hour later we were at her place fucking like fiends."

"Fuck, Paul. That's cool."

"Yeah. And she's super cool. We go out like once or twice a month. No strings attached. She's not looking for a serious boyfriend and I'm not looking for anything serious yet either. I'm mean, hell, man, I don't even turn 19 until next month. Got plenty of time for that. I run into her at some of the parties I go to. If we see each other, we usually end up back at her place for a fuck fest. Her parents don't give a shit if she's banging guys in her room."

"Damn, that sounds so cool," I said as I took another hit on the bong.

"Yeah it is. She is so sexual, you know. So, what about you, Ben?" Paul asked. "How are those college hotties?"

"Well, if there were any Susie Walters at State, I didn't find them. I hooked up a few times, but didn't really have a girlfriend. I did enough to feel like I know what I'm doing know as opposed to those two awful times in high school."

"Don't you worry man," Paul offered. "You can get plenty of pussy this summer."

"Let's toast to that," I said as we clinked our beer bottles together.

Two hours later and we are at this party thrown by guy we only vaguely knew in high school. The atmosphere was great. Even though it was sort of felt like a high school party, everyone was a bit cooler, a bit more mature, and a lot more chill. No stupid beefs leading to fights. Just drinking, dancing, drugging, having fun. I talked to a few girls and danced a bit, but nothing was happening for me. Paul had a girl all over him; she looked like she was ready to fuck him right there on the dance floor. I was a bit jealous.

I looked across the room to see Susie Walters walking towards the dance floor. She inched her way into dancing with Paul so now he's got two girls working him. At first I was worried that Susie and this other girl would fight, but those fears subsided when the two started tongue kissing each other and then pulled Paul in for a kiss or two.

Coming off the floor with a girl on each arm, Paul said, "Hey, Susie, you remember Ben right?"

Susie looks me up and down for a moment and says, "Wait? Ben Thompson? I don't fucking believe it."

"Yup, it's me," I sort of awkwardly spit out.

"Well, shit if you haven't filled out nicely," Susie said as she looked me up and down again, staring for a moment or two at my crotch.

Susie introduced us. "Ben, this is my friend Nicole. Nicole, this is Ben. He's an old friend from high school." Nicole and I shake hands. I knew Susie was stretching the truth to say we were friends, but I didn't complain. Nicole was cute and had a nice little body. Probably A-cup breasts but decent curves otherwise. She's actually a bit cuter than Susie in the face if somewhat lacking in the tits department.

"I'm getting drinks," Paul yelled out and I did some small talk with Susie and Nicole while he's gone.

The next two hours were an amazing mix of drinking, dancing and flirting. Nicole seemed to be pretty interested in me, but both Susie and Nicole took turns on Paul and me, dancing and grinding and basically just being fucking sexy.

About midnight, I saw Paul pull Susie to the corner of the room and they started chatting. Paul came up to me, "Come on, dude, we're leaving."

As soon as we get outside, Paul explained that we are heading over to Susie's place and that Nicole is coming too. We follow the two ladies in Paul's car.

On the car ride over, Paul said, "I've only met Nicole one other time, but she seems down and Susie said as much before I agreed to go over to her house. Susie wants my dick so bad, but I told her only if there was someone for you too. Nicole is definitely into you, so it should be cool. And don't worry, I got us covered." He whipped open his glove box and pulled out an almost full box of condoms.

When we get to Susie's place, we went straight back to her room and she turned on some music. She immediately grabbed Paul by the belt and says, "I gotta have it, Paul." Susie went right to work on his belt buckle.

I looked at Nicole and she looked back. We both were a little more hesitant than Paul and Susie, but I took her hand and kissed her gently on the lips. She kissed me back harder and soon she grabbed my hand to rub her pussy through her jeans.

I looked over and Susie has got Paul's jeans around his ankles and she was on her knees sucking his cock. Paul and I were good friends, but I had never seen his cock before. I guess I never have seen any hard cock in person before, so it was a bit weird. I tried not to stare, but Paul's cock must have been 7 or 8 inches long and most of it was disappearing into Susie's mouth. Nevertheless, I had a young hottie to attend to and went back to concentrating on Nicole.

Pretty soon, I had Nicole on the bed, rubbing her pussy through her jeans and kissing her hard on the lips. I felt as though my cock was going to burst out of my jeans. Clearly Susie and Paul were going to fuck right there, so maybe Nicole and I would too.

I pointed my head down to Nicole's top button on her jeans and say, "Okay?" She nods and I worked the button on her jeans. They were unzipped and coming over her hips in just a few moments. Her panties were damn near soaked. As I went back to rubbing and kissing, Nicole started to fumble with my jeans. I helped her and soon my jeans are off. She got my boxers off and my 5.5 inch cock pops out. If Nicole thought it was small compared to Paul's, she didn't say anything and started stroking my cock as we resume kissing.

I glanced over at Susie and Paul and he was more or less face fucking her with his huge cock. When he said she was super sexual, I could see what he meant.

Nicole whispered into my ear, "Go get a condom. I want you to fuck me." Holy fuck, this was actually happening I thought.

I leaned over and fished around in Paul's backpack, pulled out the box and set to putting the condom on. By the time I was ready, Nicole had her top off and was just about to undo her bra. As she took off her bra, she laid back on Susie's bed completely naked. She looked great, her firm perky breasts barely sagging at all as she was on her back. I climbed up on the bed with her and lined my now protected cock up to her moist hole. It slid in easily, yet there was still a tightness that was delightful. I began to fuck her with a slow rhythm and she let out sexy little things like "Oh, Ben" and "Yes, fuck me." Not crazy loud, but sultry and so fucking hot. I thanked God for the condom as it was allowing me to last longer than I'm sure I would have without it. Even still, I had to concentrate on not blowing my load too soon.

Soon, Nicole flipped me over on my back, straddled me and put my cock back in her pussy. She started riding and grinding on me while I heard gagging sounds coming from Susie. Fuck, she is swallowing him like some kind of porn star. Soon, between their hot sex and Nicole bouncing on my cock like I'm some sort of trampoline, I unload into my condom. Nicole leaned over and kissed me deeply and passionately.

Slightly embarrassed, I said, "Sorry I came so quickly."

"Don't be. The sexual energy in this room is off the charts, so no worries. You'll just have to eat me out to get me to cum." Gawd dammit, these girls!

I had one girl in college that wanted me to eat her out, so I felt somewhat comfortable doing it, but admittedly I was no expert. I knelt on the floor and Nicole spread her legs and I began to lick and probe her pussy. Meanwhile, Paul and Susie had joined us on the bed. He had her bent over and was fucking her hard in doggie position only two feet from me. Susie's ample ass was jiggling and she was moaning and grunting over the slapping noises their bodies were making.

Nicole guided me to what she wanted and soon I was giving the best head I certainly had ever given. "Oh, right there. Yes, Ben. Yes. That's it." Even though I had only cum 7-10 minutes ago, I was starting to get hard again. Soon, Nicole grabbed the back of my head and more or less jammed my tongue and lips onto her pussy and clit.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuucccckkkk," Nicole loudly exclaimed within a few minutes. She gyrated and pumped her hips as she continued to fuck my face with her pussy. After what was damn near a minute, she stopped and said, "Fuck, Ben, that was amazing!"

I felt pretty proud of myself and crawled up next to her on the bed. She noticed my hard cock and put her hand on it, "Well, I see you're ready again. I gotta rest a bit though. I'm gonna get some water? Want some?"

"Sure," I said as I stared at Nicole's perky little ass as she disappeared into Susie's closet. A minute later she's back with two bottles of water and a grin on her face from observing me watching Susie and Paul fuck.

"She's something else, isn't she?" Nicole stated.

"Yeah," I agreed, but quickly follow up with, "But so are you."

As we snuggled in bed and drank our water, I asked Nicole, "She doesn't mind, does she? I mean, us watching them?"

"Susie? Fuck no. In fact, it turns her on even more." By this time Susie was riding Paul so all she had to do was look up to see us. She did so and gave me and Nicole the biggest fucking smile you could believe.

"Paul, baby," Susie said as she crawled off his cock. "I want you to suck my pussy."

Susie started crawling her way to me and then planted her elbows inside my thighs and took my now semi hard cock into her mouth. Paul got on his back and scooted up so he could lick her pussy. I felt my cock grow quickly in Susie's mouth.

Nicole finished off her bottle of water and says, "Fuck. I guess I better be ready for round two." She straddled my head so I could lick her pussy again. I've never been around such sexual girls before.

Nicole was grinding on my face when she grabbed Susie's head to guide it up and down on my cock. Fuck, these girls are hot. After a few minutes of this, Nicole jumped off my face and went to end of the bed where Paul was. I couldn't quite see, but rather could tell when Paul's cock entered Nicole's pussy by the sound she made. Paul's cock to Nicole's pussy, Paul's face to Susie's pussy and Susie's mouth to my cock. It was a beautiful chain.

It's never easy for me to cum a second time, so I wasn't worried about blowing my load too quickly. I was just enjoying the state of bliss I was in. I scooted the chain back a few inches so I could get a better view. Now, I could see Susie's ass and as well as Nicole's pussy as Paul's cock was pumping it good. Nicole was kneading Susie's ass at the same time.

"Nicole," Susie said. "Go get my toys."

"Fuck you, I'm busy. You go get them."

Susie takes my cock out her mouth and removes her pussy from Paul's face. She crawls up me so she can reach her bedside table. couldn't help myself and grabbed her huge tits and started massaging them. She pulled 3 or 4 sex toys out of her drawer and then resumed sucking my now fully erect cock.

"By the way," Susie said as she handed a decent sized dildo to Nicole. "I fully prepared myself tonight if you know what I mean."

Taking the 9 inch dildo into her mouth and then pulling it out, spit dangling off it, Nicole responded, "Oh, I think I know what you mean."

More thankful than ever that I had scooted back on the bed, the next thing Nicole did blew my mind. Sure, I'd seen stuff like this on the web, but this was real fucking life. Nicole spread Susie's ass cheeks and, with her spit covered dildo, inserted it into Susie's waiting asshole.

The "mmmmm" that Susie let out sent a nice vibration to my cock in her mouth. Susie was writhing her pussy on Paul's face as Nicole pushed her dildo deeper and deeper into Susie's ass. There must have been six thick inches of dildo up Susie's ass at this point. Of course, Susie was completely and utterly throating my cock. Even though I don't have a big cock, I've never had a girl deep throat it before. It was fucking great.

Paul pushes Susie up a bit, "Fuck, baby, I'm so ready to cum."

"Say no more, baby," Susie responded. "Nicole, lay on Ben like this." She positioned Nicole so she's lying on me with her back to my front. She then laid next to us on the bed and says to Paul, "Whip that condom off babe and cum on our faces." I could sense rather than see the grin on Paul's face.

Paul straddled Susie such that his cock is close to her face. Nicole's face is about a foot away and I can see him working his big cock clearly.

Susie: "Fuck, that's right, baby. Cum on our faces."

Nicole: "Yes, Paul, give Susie and I all the cum you got."

Paul: "You girls ready for this?"

Both girls: "You bet we are."

Susie: "Come on, baby. I need your cum so bad."

Nicole: "Come on, Paul. Let's see if you can cum as much as Ben did. He was wonderful."

Me: "Yeah come on, dude. You can see they want it."

I couldn't believe I was inches away from my friend's cock, watching him stroke it for two of the hottest girls I had ever been with, but I was.

"Fuuucccckkk," Paul yelled out. Nicole leaned over and he started spraying cum all over Susie's and Nicole's faces. They took every last bit of it and then Paul collapsed on us. We were one big sweaty pile of bodies and we couldn't have been happier.

About 30 seconds later, Susie let out, "Well, shit, I didn't come yet." We all laugh, but she wasn't laughing. She moved Nicole and checked on the hardness of my cock. I guess she decided it was good enough.

"Nicole," Susie commanded. "Condom me." Nicole threw her a condom and rolled it on my hard cock. She straddled me and started riding me like I was a bull at a rodeo.

"Yeah, fuck her good, Ben," came Nicole's advice.

"You got this dude. Give it to her," Paul added.

It was like we had our own cheering section with Paul and Nicole urging us on.

Susie was getting louder and louder, "Fuck. Yes, fuck me, Ben. Fuck me hard." It wasn't my top priority at the time, but later I remember thinking back to this and remarking how completely weird and cool her parents must be.

After a few minutes of hard riding, Susie slowed down super slow and was grinding me really hard. I could see the look of determination on her face. "Mmmmm," she cooed.

"Ohhhh," she continued.

Finally, a quiet voice that was almost whisper came out her mouth, "I'm cumming." The way she was grinding on me was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It was so slow, but the sexual energy was about the blow the roof off of her place.

"Yes." She ground a little harder.

"Yes." She went even harder and picked up a little speed.

As if he was far away, I heard Paul say, "Oh shit, here it comes."

"Yesssss." She pulls her pussy almost all the way off my cock and plunges back down. She was getting louder.

"Fucking yesssss." She slammed the full weight of her body and pussy onto me. Louder still.

"YESSSS. OOOOOHHHHH." Her entire body was shaking above me.

"YES. YES OH YES." I felt as if I've been transported to another world.

"MMMMMMM." Her pussy was magic on my cock and I started to cum.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." She timed her hip thrusts with my spurts.

This continued for a full 20 to 30 seconds, her pussy drawing every last drop of cum my cock had to give.

After I stopped cumming, she continued her orgasm for at least another 20 seconds.

Finally exhausted, she collapsed on top of me. All told, from start to finish, it was easily over a minute. I'd never seen anything like it. Never thought it would happen to me.

All four of us all were crammed into her queen sized bed and were asleep within minutes.

I woke up while the sun was just coming up, having to pee so bad. I went to the bathroom and had a good piss. Coming back to the bed, I could see Paul, Nicole, and Susie all sound asleep. Not wanting to wake anyone, I pulled a blanket from the end of the bed and crashed out on the floor.

A few hours later I woke up to hear Nicole saying, "Really, guys? Are you serious?"

Paul was between Susie's legs, fucking her nice and slow.

"I've got room down here if you want Nicole." She climbed down with me and we cuddled and fell asleep.

-------------------------

Chapter 6 - Back at the Johnson's

That night with Susie and Nicole was unexpected and amazing. The girls made us promise that would see each other again that summer. We all agreed. I spent most of the day Saturday lazing around and wondering at what had happened. I had never seen a girl cum like Susie before. If I hadn't experienced it with her, I would say that she was faking it, but I don't think she was. When Paul said "she is so sexual," he wasn't kidding.